Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Starting The Summer Off With A Bang

"Some people start the summer with the beach, pool or barbeques. I discovered another way."

24
13 Comments 13
25.3k Views 25.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Competition Entry: Pure Filth

Summer started off at the beach. Anna and I spent the afternoon there, relaxing in the sun, checking out the hot guys as they checked us out.

We followed the beach up with a Memorial Day house party at friends. After being out in the sun all afternoon, the alcohol gave me a nice buzz. It also stole all of my energy. I was ready to call it a night after that, but Anna had other ideas.

“Tim's having a private get together. He’s been texting me all night to come over. Let’s just go over there for a few minutes.”

Tim lived in an expensive Spanish style home in a gated community. Anna took me to party there before, a wild party with too much alcohol that left me passed out on the couch.

Tim was her boss. Okay, maybe not boss. He owned the strip club where she works on the weekend. Sorry, I mean gentleman’s club. Anna hates it when I call it a strip club. And I should also mention that he’s not just the boss or owner to her. He’s married, but Anna and him fuck every once in a while.

When Tim answered the door, I instantly felt like a third wheel. He barely acknowledged I was even standing next to Anna. Instead, he started to undress her with his eyes. But beyond Tim, I saw more familiar faces, Mark, Anna’s actual boss and Neil another manager, and I began to relax. Yes, I know her bosses and they recognized me with smiles. Sometimes, I hung out at the club with Anna, but not as an employee.

A couple of rum and coke drinks around the kitchen bar brought back my buzz and made me forget that I was tired. I even started to fantasize about hooking up with Mark, Neil or even both of them. Each drink made me lose more of my inhibitions.

When Anna suggested we move outside and into the pool, I did hesitate for a second. I knew where this was going. I had left my bikini back at her apartment and while I knew these guys, I found them attractive, but I hadn’t planned on stripping down in front of them. However, I grabbed my drink and followed her outside

Outside, she immediately started to strip out of her clothes. I expected her to stop at her tiny string thong and bra. However, while the guys watched, she unhooked her bra and left it on the lounge chair.

She turned towards me and without saying anything I knew it was my turn. It wasn’t really fair. They'd all seen her naked before at her place of employment. I’d seen her naked more than a few times too, but this felt different compared to just changing in her bedroom before we went out to a dance club.

She has a dream body, tall and lean, with long legs and full, perky breasts. Not to mention that she has the kind of looks that will make guys do anything.

I took a long sip to finish off my drink, then put it down. With all eyes on me, I pulled off my tank top. I unhooked my bra and not as smoothly as Anna, took it off. I have the full, large breasts that can make men want to buy me drinks when I wear something low cut to the bar, but I’m also curvy and have more of an athletic build. In other words, I don’t look like a Playboy model like Anna, but the guys seemed just as interested in me as I peeled off my jean shorts.

In just my purple lace thong, I felt completely naked. My first instinct was to cross my arms across my chest. But I didn’t. I let them check me out and I’d be lying if I said that I didn’t enjoy seeing them look at me as much as her.

Anna took me by the hand and together we jumped into the water. The men stripped down to just their boxers or boxer briefs followed shortly. Together we all consumed more alcohol. One of the guys brought a bottle of rum and we all took turns doing shots. We swam, splashed and talked.

However, it wasn’t all innocent play. Anna sat on Tim’s lap and they kissed. Mark, Neil and I playfully flirted. At some point and I blame the alcohol, I grabbed both of them between the legs. They took it as a sign that there were no more rules.

In the next few minutes, they both had a turn fondling me. Their hands on me increased the lust building inside of me and decreased my inhibitions even further.

Neil took it a step further and slid his fingers into the lace fabric of my thong. My body started to melt as he slid his fingers between my lips and into me.

I pictured myself finding an empty bed with both of them until Anna came over to me. She surprised me when she wrapped her arms around me. With her almost naked body against mine, she said, “Tim wanted to see us kiss.”

And with that we did. I expected a playing around kind of kiss.

HannaRousse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaRousse

We had playfully kissed before after too many shots and a dare at a party. This felt different. This felt sensual. Her lips soft and intense. I couldn’t stop myself from reaching up and cupping her breasts in my hand as our kiss became more sexual.

The trio of guys cheered us on. The attention just made me want to do more. Tim suggested that Anna make me orgasm. We looked at each other and smiled.

I ended up sitting on the edge of the pool. She stood between my legs and put on a show. She kissed my thighs, then licked them up and down. My body started to overheat.

She took off my thong and flung it into the water. Our eyes locked as she slid two fingers into me. My body opened up to her. I needed more.

Her mouth followed her fingers. She licked my lips, sliding her tongue over my clit and I closed my eyes as the pleasure filled me.

I forgot that there was anyone else there as her tongue danced around and across my clit. I started to moan and she used more speed and more force. She didn’t stop until I was on my back, my body arching up as an orgasm exploded within me.

I wanted to return the favor, but before I could even sit up, Tim had grabbed her and started to suck on her nipples.

At this point things are a little blurry. Blame the shots of liquor. I remember having more shots at this point. I think tequila. I also remember kissing both Tim and Anna in the water. At one point or another, Neil and Mark both took turns fingering me. What I don’t remember is moving from the pool and going to a bedroom.

There I watched Anna giving Neil and Tim both blowjobs. They way it happened without any hesitation on Anna’s part made me think that it wasn’t the first time that she had been shared like that.

Mark came behind me and pressed his body against mine. With only boxers on, it left little to the imagination. He was completely hard. “Suck me off?”

He didn’t have to say anything more. I was horny. I had no inhibitions left. I wanted to be a slut. I turned around and got on to my knees on the soft carpet in front of the bed.

I pulled down his boxers and wasted no time taking his long, thick cock in my mouth. I eagerly sucked on his head and rapidly stroked his shaft with my hand.

I wanted to make him orgasm with my mouth, I craved his cum. However, before I could, Anna grabbed me and pulled me on to the bed with her. There I finally got to start repaying her for my orgasm. I found my way between her legs and my tongue between her wet lips.

Anna had just let out her first moan when someone moved me to the side and slid his cock into her. I thought it was Tim until I looked up and saw him in front of me, pushing his cock into Anna’s mouth.

The guys rotated, taking whatever hole they wanted. They fucked me from behind while I went down on Anna. They fucked me from behind while I worked Tim’s cock to an orgasm. He shot his cum into my mouth, filling it with a hot, creamy load.

I watched Mark pull out and leave his impression in cum on Anna’s stomach and waist. Anna and I kissed, Mark’s cum shared with my body in the process.

I was covered in cum, sweat and breathing hard. I’d had some wild nights before, but this would be one that I would never forget and we weren’t done.

Fast forward through some of the blurry alcohol induced haze and at one point I was on top of Mark, riding him. Neil came behind me and pushed me over. He positioned me, then himself so that he could take my ass. We didn’t have any sort of lubrication, he just forced himself into my tightness. I closed my eyes as the pain flowed through me. The alcohol dulled the pain some, but the pleasure made the pain all worth it.

It wasn’t my first time in that position, but it’s not one I’ve done often. The pleasure of feeling two men inside of me at the same time multiplied with each thrust and movement. Pure hardcore bliss.

They quickly brought me to a powerful, almost painful orgasm. I came with a deep, animal-like moan. Mark exploded into me, shooting his load deep into me. Tim pulled out and left his cum decorated on my back.

 
I woke up the next morning sore and so hungover, but still feeling satisfied. I lay in a spare bedroom, the sheets a mess. I felt dirty. I felt like a slut. I wanted them to come back and go another round or two. I wanted to finally have the chance to make Anna orgasm. She came that night, but it wasn't while I was going down on her.

Around ten, Anna knocked on the door. Not for another round, it was time to go home and back to reality.

Published 
Written by nicole_keleigh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments