Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sisterhood of Sin -- 16 -- Dysfunction Junction

"Our heroine crosses the line with her husband and awakens the beast within."

7
5 Comments 5
13.4k Views 13.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words
I warn him, "If you come before the fifteen minutes are up, you'll regret it."

I know that my husband will never last. Maybe if it had only been one day since he last had sex, but it's been three. That was with his new mistress. She's fucked him a few times now, but they're still in their honeymoon phase. So he's had three days to reminisce about their time together, and a whole week to think about what might happen tonight, during our Freaky Friday date. I know that it's not likely that he masturbated since then. It just wouldn't be like him to do that.

I'm counting on him to fail, to come too soon. I've set him up to fail. I've learned the buttons to push, the knobs to pull. We decided to pull the cards for Freaky Friday a few days in advance, to give us time to prepare for the night and to give time for the anticipation to build. From the moment he drew the 'Mock Bondage' card from his kink jar, his fate was sealed. I took my time thinking about what I wanted to do and say. All that is left now is to play it out.

I'm wearing my sexy Catholic schoolgirl outfit, step one in rendering him powerless. I thought about using the naughty nun costume for Sister Cate, but I wanted to test the power I could wield as a dominant schoolgirl. I give him the situation and order him to strip. Clothed female naked male is such a powerful trigger for him. His cock is fully hard before he finishes undressing.

I tie him to the bed, on his back, wrapping the ropes around his wrists so that all he will need to do is let go of the ropes and twist his hands a little to avoid the humiliation I have planned for him. Of course, he would have to endure the other humiliation, fifteen spanks and a pegging, but sometimes the 'devil you know' is better than the devil I can be. I place the blindfold over his eyes. I give the tip of his cock a little squeeze between my thumb and forefinger. He jumps and shivers from the excitement, but I quickly release it, straddle his waist, and slide his cock inside me. I am already wet. Controlling him has that effect on me. He starts to thrust into me, but I pinch his nipples and order him to stop.

"If you come before the fifteen minutes are up, you'll regret it. Last warning." I don't think he knows how seriously to take me, but I had warned him that Sister Cate would not be merciful when she got him tied up.

"I'm setting the alarm for fifteen minutes, starting now. You'll only have to control your cock for that long and then you may come in me without consequences. I will not intentionally use my cunt to stimulate you. I will not touch your cock or your balls with anything else. But my words... you can count on me to use my words to test your mettle. Your mind is your primary sex organ and I will speak directly to the cockmaster in your brain. You may feel my warm wet silky hole ripple or quiver. I assure you, that will be completely involuntary. I am as aroused by this situation as you are, but I will not come. It takes so much more for me, and I can deny myself that for at least fifteen minutes. You know that is true."

I place my middle finger down on the tip of his nose and then rub slowly down past his nostrils to his lips.

"Is that pussy you smell? Yes, I dipped my oil before I slid myself down on your hard hot cock. I dare you to taste it, to slip your tongue out and sample my favorite finger. Yes, that's the one I mainly use when I rub my little nub. My other hand does what it is doing now, it rubs my hard nipples as I bring myself closer and closer."

My words are having the desired effect. He's breathing hard. He could be doing things to stop me, talking louder than me or even thinking of disturbing thoughts, but he's making the mistake of hanging on my every word.

"Your cock feels so good inside me. I can feel your pulse. Your heart rate has sped up. It's not as fast as mine, but it's stronger, preparing to pump your hot white cum into me."

His tongue snakes out and licks my finger and then I feel him start to shudder.

"Oops, you're losing it. You're almost there. Yes, I can feel it. There, there was the first squirt. No, don't thrust."

I pinch his nipples very hard and hold the pinch until he stops thrusting.

"You're losing it now, pumping your cum into me. You could have released the ropes and pushed me off. Now your honor is at stake. If you release the ropes now, I will be so disappointed. By not taking the penalty you know, you've earned the punishment I've planned. You've pumped all of your cum into me now. It's time for your punishment."

Now his desire is at its lowest. He's just come. It couldn't have been very satisfying, with so little stimulation and with that amount of unexpected pain to his normally ignored nipples. On top of that, he's now temporarily sexually impotent, what's left of his masculinity is useless. If I can believe what I've read, this will maximize the feeling of humiliation. I take a deep breath, place my index and middle fingers outside my pussy lips and slide up off of his shrinking cock, squeezing my lips shut to hold as much cum in as I can manage. I push myself up, turn around, straddle his face and lower myself back down.

"I strongly suggest you start licking that pussy and take your medicine."

He hesitates.

"If I have to make it an order..."

I feel his tongue come up and touch my fingers. I'm positioned perfectly. I remove my hand and release the flood. His tongue homes in my clit as his cum oozes out of me, straight into his mouth. I can't believe I've done this to him, but I start to come. I grind my clit against his chin as I rub both nipples. He gasps and snorts, but he keeps licking and it helps. It's a good orgasm, surprisingly good. I'm a bit drunk with the power of it.

He keeps licking after I'm done, but I can sense his unhappiness. I crawl around to his side and rest my head on his chest. I want to look him in the face, to read his eyes. But I am half afraid of what I might see and I also don't want him to read mine, to learn how close I am to crying and begging forgiveness.

"That was pretty mean of me."

He says nothing. He could release the ropes, but he either has to wait for the three hours to be up or for me to release him.

"I imagine you feel extremely humiliated."

He tenses and I sense anger. I've poked right to the heart of the matter.

"I want to thank you for taking it. It took something very special for you to do that."

He still says nothing, probably not sure whether I'm genuinely thanking him or rubbing in the humiliation.

"I suggest that next week we just assume that I draw the mock bondage card. You deserve some retaliation for what I did."

He doesn't disagree. I don't expect him to, but the fact that he doesn't sends a chill down my spine. Retaliation, revenge, retribution, or whatever he wants to call it, is clearly on his mind.

"I almost can't wait to see what form that retaliation will take."

I'm not sensing anger now. I remove his blindfold and carefully look up into his eyes. There, I see it. It is a look of feral awareness, a cold calculation of which instinct, flight or fight, would be the best choice. The look a strange dog once gave me just before it decided to rush me.

Kattyhot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kattyhot

It would have bit me if I had not jumped back beyond the reach of its chain. He's studying me, looking for weakness, wondering if I'm exploitable for a desirable purpose.

"We've been playing with fire here, Sir." My sudden shift into the submissive persona confuses him. "This is dark and it could escalate. Sister Cate is capable of things that make me queasy. There's no way to make her pay the penalty, so I expect to suffer for her misdeeds."

This is the part I'm not sure how to convey to him, that there is a side of me that enjoys humiliating him, hurting him emotionally, and that it is offset by a side that would enjoy the right kind of retaliation, but not the wrong kind. I pull out his big clear plastic penis extension from my nightstand drawer.

"I'm using this to illustrate a point. You might be tempted to retaliate by shoving this in my ass. That kind of brutality will not humiliate me, it will only anger me." I pull my strapon dildo out and demonstrate that it fits into the extension. "What goes around comes around, and Sister Cate will deliver what comes around."

I see that my meaning has sunk in. "You've allowed me to humiliate you, to manipulate you into a situation where the honorable way out is to endure that humiliation. I don't know if that was love and acceptance of my dark desires, or the fulfilment of your own dark desires. We can discuss it, but I know how difficult it would be to talk about my own darkness. I will learn more about yours from your retaliation than from discussion. So be creative. If you show me half as much creativity as you showed when you used that marvelous vibrator and this supercock to please me, I'll be impressed."

I can tell that he is thinking. I've laid down a challenge and whatever hurt I caused him is now an element in the solution to that challenge.

"Now if you want, you can release the ropes without penalty, but if you don't, if you'll trust me, I'll give you a reward."

"Reward?"

"Yes. Too much of our marriage, was unrewarding. Sacrifices should be rewarded. That orgasm had to be very frustrating. If I did it right, it's what is called a 'ruined orgasm'. If I can believe what I've read, one of the consequences of a ruined orgasm is that it can make the next one much more intense. I want to test that theory and reward you with that experience. But first I have a mess to clean up."

I straddle his waist and lick his face. Our combined juices have had time to dry and I do a thorough job. I lick his lips suggestively, but his tongue does not come out to play and his lips do not kiss back. I force my tongue in but still his tongue does not tangle with mine. Still some anger. That's good. I let him have his revenge by withholding something he can still control.

I lick my way down his chest, stopping at his nipples. I can probably count on two hands the number of times I've paid any attention to his nipples. They stiffen like mine when licked, but he says they do not arouse him. I lick them anyway, my only way to directly apologize to them for the pain I inflicted.

I lick down to his cock and begin to clean it. It's limp at first, so I clean it thoroughly, sucking his ballsack in and bathing it thoroughly before returning to the shaft, which finally responds. I bury it in my mouth until my nose touches his belly. I gag because the angle isn't straight enough, but at least he knows I got it all in.

I swirl my tongue on his frenulum and look up to see him looking down at me. He's enjoying what I'm doing, but there's still a coldness and maybe a hint of fear in them. I've promised a reward and still he doesn't trust me. That's good. I feel like maybe I've finally punished him enough for the original infidelity. That distrust he now feels might help him understand my feelings for him. He should have found some other way to let me know that I was driving him away. And next week it will be his turn to punish me. I should have never made it desirable for him to find comfort in the arms of another woman.

I release the ropes from his legs first, then his wrists, and look into his eyes. "Please, Sir. Take me. Hard."

I expect his body to be slow from the effects of being tied up, but he throws me over like a rag doll. I'm on my stomach on the bed and he's on my back. I feel his hands encircle my throat and then I feel gentle squeezes, right on the pulse points.

"This is brutality, Cathy. It's controlled right now, but everybody has a breaking point. As controlled as it is, with very little pressure, I could choke you out. You could wake up to find me already fucking you in whichever hole I chose. I wouldn't use a plastic toy. Your body would be my fuck toy. I'd want to feel your pulse the way you felt mine. I have the advantage in strength. My dark urges include exploiting that advantage. You're right, we are playing with fire, but I won't use that advantage to 'take you'. It is so much more interesting to battle your will without it. This is me, illustrating a point."

He relaxes his grip on my neck and lifts his weight off of me. I think I've just had a heavy dose of the cold calculating man that Sister Twisted warned me about. I roll onto my back and see that he is very hard, much harder than he was when I was sucking him.

"Next week is going to be fun, Cathy."

He emphasizes my name so I know that he's not addressing either of my Cate personas. I don't mind admitting that I was terrified by how quickly he overcame me, but I suddenly switch from being filled with fear to being intensely aroused.

"Please, Dan. Fuck me now. Fuck my cunt. I'm your slut. I'm your whore. I want mmmmph."

I can say no more, because his tongue is preventing words. His kiss is passionate. He positions his cock at my entrance and pushes it in. It feels bigger than it ever has. I know that I'm just caught up in the moment, but after just a few thrusts, I start coming. It's not a deeply intense orgasm, but it goes on and on as I feel Dan's orgasm approach. He's kissing my throat now, right at the pulse point, where his fingers so recently threatened to deprive me of consciousness. My cuntsong is out of my control. I'm delirious with lust. My clit is getting almost no stimulation, but I'm coming. How can this be? Is it real? Is it all in my mind? It's something I've never experienced and it's wonderful.

Dan's cum sprays into me and it's clear he's having something very different. A low purring sound is coming from his throat, the sound of contented satisfaction as his thrusts slow and become very short, with his cock balls deep in me and my pussy muscles gently milking him. He finally relaxes on top of me as my orgasm fades away, crushing me in a very satisfying way. He becomes calm and rolls off.

"I think I would have to say that your theory is confirmed. That was... nothing that I can say is good enough to describe it."

"So no hard feelings then?"

"You'll learn all about my hard feelings next week, Cathy."

"Mmmm. I'm looking forward to it."

He gives me a stare that sends chills down my spine. Feeding his words back to him may not have been a wise idea after ruining his orgasm and feeding his cum back to him.

Published 
Written by LastWife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments