Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She's Late, Chapter 2

"Jenny came to the hotel room to be used by her Master... and she was!"

30
10 Comments 10
9.1k Views 9.1k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Jenny went through the whole ceremony, making sure she did all the steps correctly and in full; she didn't want to have to waste any more time repeating anything to his satisfaction. 

She was eager to get that beautiful, thick, hard cock into one of her holes – and it didn't matter to her which one it was!

"Open that slut mouth of yours. You are going to get my cock ready for you!"

Jenny moaned and opened her mouth obediently. She felt his fat, hard cock begin to slide into her mouth and she used her tongue to caress the underside. He pushed into her mouth until he hit the back of her throat. 

She gagged for a moment, but she didn't back away. She just repositioned her head and took a deep breath, not sure exactly when she would get another. She braced herself as he began to use his hands in her hair to fuck her face. 

She sucked as hard as she could, allowing him to control her movements, setting the pace and rhythm. It was hard, mainly because she wanted so badly for his cock to stay in her mouth. Jenny loved sucking cock, she always had even as far back as high school. 

But since she had become a cover girl and top model, cocks had become few and far between. 

Especially one as delicious and amazing as his. She could lie for hours between his legs with his wonderful cock in her mouth, sucking and licking and kissing the entire length. Jenny continued to moan around his cock as he began to fuck her face deeper and faster. 

Abruptly, he pulled his cock from her mouth, and she let out a small, pitiful whimper of dismay. 

Before she could protest, however, he used the grip he had on her hair to pull her head further forward, pushing it between his legs to lick his balls. 

She didn't need to be told what to do. She began licking his balls and his perineum, using long strokes with the broad of her tongue to make sure she covered the area well.

"That's right... mmmm, you are such a dirty little whore. I mean, what kind of woman – especially a professional businesswoman like yourself–meets a man at a hotel room and is licking his balls within five minutes? Without even knowing his name! Only a whore sucks and fucks without knowing the guy's name! Are you a whore, Jenny?"

Jenny could only moan her answer. Yes, she was a whore! His whore! And she loved being his whore! Jenny's pussy was soaked and her clit throbbed. 

She needed his fat, hard cock plunging in and out of her, hard and deep just the way she loved it. She needed to feel his weight on her, his mouth on hers. She needed to be fucked and used like the whore she wanted to be for him. God, she needed him right then!

But she knew better than to ask for any of it. She understood that to him asking would be taken as an insult – as if he didn't know her well enough to anticipate her needs. But he did. 

He knew her better than she knew herself. He had gotten inside her head and he knew exactly what made her tick. What turned her off and why. He knew when to make a move and what that move should be. He was an artist and her, his masterpiece.

Jenny continued at her task, licking and sucking each of his heavy balls in turn, and licking his perineum from time to time. She breathed in his manly smell and relished the salty taste of his skin. 

But he had an agenda and had set his plans for this encounter. Without any word of warning to her, he pushed her back and walked over to the table, leaving her still kneeling on the floor where she was. She waited there, watching as he picked up a few things from the table and came back to the bed.

"Stand up, slut. Hurry up, we don't have all day!" 

She stood quickly, eager to please him and make up for being late. He moved around behind her and put a blindfold on her, covering her eyes and preventing her from seeing anything else he might do to her. 

She was excited yet apprehensive about having her eyes covered. She trusted him implicitly but still not being able to see what was coming next concerned her. She was always in control – that's how she became who she was. 

But now he was in charge, he decided what when, and how. It was a unique feeling, surrendering control like that but it was also an incredible turn-on serving him. Before she met him, she had no idea she had a submissive streak in her – she had always been the leader, not a follower. 

Now she stood, naked and blindfolded, in a hotel with a man whose name she did not know, merely because he told her to. She smiled, thinking about the turn in her perspective.

Suddenly, Jenny felt a slap to her left tit. She yelped, both in surprise and pain, but she didn't move away. Again and again, the stinging hand hit her naked tits, and she could feel her tits starting to warm up. 

He went back and forth first the left tit got a couple of smacks, then the right got the same attention. Back and forth until both of her creamy tits were pink and the nipples hard and erect. 

He always loved her 34DD tits; he loved to play with them, lick and suck them and use them. Her nipples were especially sensitive and he knew that she had a direct line between her nipples and her pussy – playing with her nipples was a sure way to get her pussy wet and wanting!

Taking advantage of her sensitive nipples, he grabbed the taut buds, pinching one in each hand. Jenny groaned and writhed as he pulled and twisted them viciously. 

To add another level to her agony, he latching on even tighter, pulling them hard upwards, lifting the whole breast and forcing her to raise up on tiptoes. 

Jenny inadvertently cried out as he pulled her tits higher and she danced for a moment on her tiptoes trying to relieve the strain. 

Then he let go and she almost fell but caught herself. As quickly as she had, he reached out and grabbed each nub, pulling her back up on her toes.

As he pinched and pulled on her tits more, her cry became a howl of excruciating pain. She tried to stretch herself higher to ease the pain but he was a good bit taller than her and she could not ease her suffering.

Mercifully, he let her back down, only to resume the slaps on her tits. She could feel her tits heating up, the flush seeming to start deep inside her body and radiating outward. 

That same heat that burned in her tits also traveled south and burned in her pussy, making her pussy drool and causing her swollen clit to throb. 

She could feel the muscles in her pussy walls clench and unclench as if preparing to capture and milk his cock as soon as it entered her most private chamber. 

Tiring of the game and wanting to move on, he finally released her from his torment. 

"Stand here and don't move."

She nodded her head and listened as he moved away from her. She heard him move across the room to the bed and she heard some sort of activity there. 

She couldn't make out what he was doing but the sounds he was making caused her pussy to tingle with excitement. She tried to slow her heartbeat and calm her breathing as she waited for the unknown.

She heard him come closer then he grabbed her hair again. "Come over here," he said as he began to walk, leading her by her hair. 

She followed along as best she could, still blindfolded and wearing her high heels. He led her over to the bed and pushed her backward onto the mattress. She gasped at first, but when she found herself on the mattress, she relaxed. 

"Move to the middle of the bed, whore."

Jenny moved to what she figured was the middle of the bed although being blindfolded made determining that a bit tricky.

Taking one arm, he stretched it up over her head and attached a fleece-lined leather cuff to her wrist, then tying it to the headboard. He repeated the procedure with the other wrist, securing her arms firmly. 

He placed a pillow under her ass to raise her hips up a bit and then he secured her ankles to the footboard in the same manner as he did her wrists.

Now spread-eagled on the bed and blindfolded, Jenny was helpless and exposed for his pleasure. But in what form that pleasure may take was still a question in her mind. 

She moaned, knowing how vulnerable she was and her pussy creamed. She didn't know what his next move was for certain, but she could hardly wait to find out.

"Please, Sir! Please let me pleasure you! Let your fuckslut's body as you wish, Cum in my mouth, my pussy, or my ass – whichever you prefer. Let me serve and service you, Sir!" she moaned, half-crazed with lust.

"You asked me earlier to make you cum, and I can tell that you need to desperately. I am not without pity or compassion, whore, so even though you were late and have put my plans behind schedule, I am going to give you what you desire. 

"And because I am feeling exceptionally generous this evening, I am going to give you more than you ask for. You will cum, my pretty, you will cum until you can't stand it. You will cum until there's no cum left in you. I am going to wear that pussy out, do you understand? 

"I have brought along a few 'friends' and together we are going to leave you unable to walk, barely able to breathe, and totally wrung out!"

"Ohhh..." Jenny moaned aloud, not trying to keep quiet anymore. 

She knew Sir. She knew he didn't make such threats lightly; if he said he would "wear her pussy out", she could be assured he would leave her a sweaty, cum-drained mess.

She heard him inhale deeply. "Mmm... you know how much I love your scent when you are wet and aroused. You smell so... delicious."

Jenny felt his fingers lightly tracing the outline of her pussy just along her swollen pink lips going all the way around her leaking opening, brushing the lips ever so softly, and gently pinching her clit. 

His touch was maddening and Jenny tried to raise her hips to get him to touch her more. She needed more. 

He knew what she would do and anticipated her actions. He moved with her always staying just within touch but not enough to give her the satisfaction she craved. He was a master of the tease and loved to watch her squirm under his taunting.

After a few frustrating circles around her flower, he changed his tactics a bit and ran the tip of his finger up and down the slit feeling the wetness coming from deep inside her.

"You are wet, my dear, but I think we can do better. Shall we see if we can get that little whore cunt of yours a bit damper? I do so love the taste of a juicy peach!"

He didn't wait for an answer – it wouldn't have made any difference anyway. He was going to do what he wanted with her and she knew it. It's what she loved about him and the reason she kept coming back to see him. She craved his control and readily surrendered to it.

He placed his left hand on her pubic mound and pressed down firmly as he took the middle two fingers of his right hand and slipped them deep inside her wet hole. 

Using the two outer fingers of that hand to hold open her pussy lips, he curled his fingers up inside her, around her pubic bone, to rub her spongy soft g-spot. 

Then he began rapidly thrusting in and out of her pussy with his fingers like a jackhammer with short stabbing strokes. 

Jenny had never felt anything like this before and with her already in such a high state of arousal, she knew right off that it wasn't going to be long before she got the orgasm she so wanted. 

He thrust in and out of her pussy, stopping every couple of moments to break up his thrusts with a slap to her pussy. Then he went right back to his thrusting again. 

The combination proved too much for her to handle and in no time she was cresting.

"Oh, Sir, I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Please make me cum! Please, please make me cum!"

"Cum then, whore. Cum for me!"

Jenny let loose then, pitching and bucking as he kept thrusting in and out of her and rubbing her clit hard with his free thumb to prolong her orgasm even longer.

He kept up the pressure and torment for what, to Jenny, felt like forever. In reality, though, it was only about a minute or so, but it was the longest minute of her life!

KarolinMooree
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarolinMooree

She lay on the bed, panting as she tried to calm down from her orgasm. But he wasn't going to allow that. As soon as she finished cumming, he went right back to fingerfucking her. 

Because she had just finished her first orgasm, she was extremely sensitive and it only took a few quick thrusts to bring her back to the edge of another orgasm.

"Oh God, I'm cumming again!"

And sure enough, she did, once again pitching and bucking like a prize rodeo bronc as her orgasm swept her away.

Again and again, he brought her to orgasm like this, each time quicker than the last because she was already primed. He didn't give her any chance to rest between, either. As soon as she had finished cumming from the previous orgasm, it was off to climb the mountain again.

After six rapid-fire orgasms, she was whimpering for him to let her rest a bit; after ten she was begging for him. Finally, after a dozen chain orgasms, she was pleading with him to let her rest for a few moments. 

She was drenched in sweat and her own juices, since he had started rubbing his hand back and forth quickly across her pussy as she came, splattering her juices all over her and at the same time stimulating her to cum harder. 

She was gulping down huge lungfuls of air as she tried to catch her breath between pleading with him.

He put his hand down between her legs and got it soaked with her juices then brought it to her face, smearing her face with her wetness. He went back and soaked his fingers in her and brought them up to her mouth. 

"Lick them! Taste what a dirty whore you are!" 

Jenny opened her mouth automatically, and he stuffed his fingers into her mouth so deep she gagged on them. But she sucked her own flavor from his fingers as he commanded.

"That's what a whore tastes like. And since I like the taste of a good ripe whore as well, I think I will have a bite to eat too!" Jenny moaned knowing what was coming... and what that meant!

Jenny had learned over the past two years that he had many talents and abilities. One of these talents was eating pussy. He was a consummate cunnilingist! 

He had gone down on her many times since they started these trysts, and each time he had given her mind-blowing, legendary orgasms. 

Now, after having a dozen blazing orgasms already thanks to his manual manipulations, he was going to raise the bar substantially with his oral abilities!

He crawled up between her legs, positioning himself between her spread thighs. He could smell her aroma strong and see the glistening wetness from her leaking juices. He smiled at the huge wet spot she had created from her cumming so much. It would get larger before he was through. 

A kiss on the inside of her thigh about six inches from the target sent a shudder through her. Another kiss on the same spot on the other thigh gave her another. 

He moved up a bit and gave her pussy a long slow lick, blowing on the wetness when he was through. 

The combination of his hot tongue and the cooler air he blew on her made her clit stand up even more erect and hard, aching to be given attention. 

She twisted and squirmed in her bonds, dying for him to get on with what he had planned to do to her. She feared what was to come and burned for it as well. 

They didn't call it "Le Petit Mort" or "The Little Death" for nothing and he had sent her to heaven more than once. She longed for another visit.

"OH MY GOD, SIR! Yes, oh yes right there! Oh, please lick me, lick your whore's dirty pussy! Please right there!"

His hot mouth fastened over her pussy and his tongue plunged into her wet hole in one slick move and she cried in joyous reaction. Her hips raised up to meet his mouth and her legs, already splayed wide open, opened a bit further for him, an invitation to continue dining.

His tongue squirmed and twisted inside her tunnel, seeking every nook and cranny where a pearl of her sweetness might hide. Jenny moaned and struggled against her bonds as his tongue drove her wild with lust and desire.

She bucked her hips up, wanting to get his vexing tongue deeper into her pussy. He knew her so well he could almost anticipate her every move and was able to keep right with her no matter what she tried to do. 

Soon enough, she realized the futility of struggling against him and just laid back to suffer through whatever he had for her.

He licked and lapped up her juices as fast as Jenny could produce them and in so doing drove her pussy crazy with his squirming and wriggling tongue. 

Jenny bucked and twisted and tried everything she could to throw him off, but he wouldn't budge from his position. 

Jenny didn't really want him to stop, she was loving what he was doing, but her natural instinct to such provocation was to do something to get rid of it.

He kept at it, driving her lust higher and higher until she could no longer fight it. She had to have a release... she had to cum!

"Oh Sir, please I need to cum! Please Please make me cum Sir. Oh God, I need to cum so bad!"

This time, however, she would be denied her orgasm. He brought her to the very edge of her orgasm, where in the next moment she would plunge headlong into the deep black abyss, then pulled her back from that edge by stopping his teasing. 

She groaned her disappointment, but he paid no attention to her grumblings. He let her cool down some before resuming. Again he brought her back to peer into the void of her orgasm only to stop.

"Oh please, Sir! Please, I need to cum! I can't stand your teasing! Please, please make me cum! Oh, pretty please!"

Ignoring her supplications, he continued to edge her maddeningly over and over again. Every time she got close she thought that maybe this time he would allow her to cum, or maybe he would miscalculate and play with her too long and she would get to cum. But neither case happened and she was once more denied.

Begging, pleading, and promises didn't dissuade him and he continued molesting her until she finally broke down sobbing in utter frustration. 

Only then did he move from the bed to a chair to watch her as she sobbed and shook at her bonds in bitter defeat and failure. 

The smug smile of self-satisfaction he wore while he watched her helplessness only made her defeat all the more humiliating. 

That was the point of this exercise. He knew that as a professional model she was used to having her way. 

She was used to being catered to and pampered. But here, with him, that was not the way things worked. 

Here, she did the serving and he was the one she had to cater to. He was Master and she, the submissive. And this edging exercise reinforced the roles they played. 

He sat there, silent in that chair, watching her until she ceased her sobbing and her struggling. When she became quiet, subdued, and acquiescent, he spoke again.

"That's more like it. You need to remember your place slut and learn to respect those you serve. The next time you disrespect me by being late I may not be so easy on you."

"Yes, Sir."

He rose from his chair and moved closer to her as he continued talking. "Now because we are so behind schedule and we don't have as much time as I wanted, we will have to get right to it."

Bending above her, he looked down at his bound slut. 

"Open," was his one-word command.

She immediately did as he said and he wasted no time in sliding his hard, thick cock into her mouth. 

Helpless, Jenny wrapped her lips around the fat cock in her mouth and started sucking as he fucked her mouth. 

He shoved his cock deep into her mouth and her eyes started to tear up as the tip of the intrusive cock hit the back of her throat. 

Jenny gagged and tried to turn her head to rid herself of the cock, but he pinned her head in place by her dark hair. Jenny mentally forced herself to calm down and relax, trusting him not to do anything to hurt her.  

He slid his cock in deep, his balls slapping her chin as she swallowed to let him down her throat. Jenny wasn't as proficient at deepthroating as he wanted her to be, so whenever the opportunity arose for a little practice, he took full advantage of it. 

Jenny couldn't breathe with the fat cock plugging her throat. All she could do was bob her head and suck his cock. 

He held his cock down her throat until, after a few moments, she started to panic, fighting the wrist cuffs in an attempt to free her arms. 

He pulled his cock from her mouth, and Jenny gagged, choking and sputtering until she sucked in a giant lungful of fresh air. He let her get a couple of good, deep breaths before moving back in. 

He reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair, twisting his hand into it before pulling her head up and shoving his cock all the way to the hilt. 

Again, Jenny forced herself to relax and swallow, but the fear rose up nonetheless. She struggled, fighting against the restraints and the cock choking off her air.

"That's a good girl," he whispered, stroking her cheek as she looked up at him. Jenny calmed down instantly, knowing he was caring for her. 

After pulling back, then slowly sliding in and out of her mouth a few more times, he pulled out completely. Jenny watched him down to the foot of the bed. 

She felt his fingertips move down the inside of her legs, trailing ever so lightly over her skin until he reached her ankles. 

Jenny watched as he attached a metal clip to each cuff, curious to see what he had in mind next. She would quickly find out. 

Suddenly, he pulled her legs up and open, attaching them to her wrist cuffs. She was now bent in half, with her legs splayed wide open and her pussy and ass wide open and waiting.

She moaned loudly, the feeling of being so exposed and vulnerable making her pussy cream. She waited, trembling with anticipation as he moved around the room and then returned to the bed to wait for him. 

Suddenly, she felt something cold and slick against her ass and she realized he was lubing her ass up.  

Knowing her ass was getting lubed and ready, knowing his cock was hard... knowing how much she loved it when he fucked her ass... Jenny moaned louder, begging for him to put his cock into her. 

"Oh God Sir! Please fuck my ass! Please use your whore's ass for your pleasure! Please, please, please!" She humped her hips up at him to emphasize her need.

When she felt his cock bump against her ass, She cried even louder, trying to lift her hips even more for him. 

She could feel his hands around the base of her legs and his thumbs as they stroked her sopping pussy lips and rubbed her hard sensitive clit. 

She felt his hard cock against her anus, poking insistently, wanting to open her up. Moving slowly, and teasingly, Jenny could feel his cock begin to stretch her opening as he eased himself further and further inside.

"Your cock is so hard and so thick, and it feels so wonderful in my ass!" 

Holding himself deep in her ass now Jenny clenched her ass muscles around his cock. Her toes curled as she clenched as hard as she could. 

"That's it you little slut... let me feel you grab my cock..."

Smacking her ass a couple of times quickly, he began pumping in and out... in and out... Jenny can do little, tied up as she was, but she couldn't stop moaning. 

"Your cock feels so good, moving in and out of me, sliding in and out... damn... fuck..." 

Then she felt it. Jenny felt him tighten up, and she knew what was coming next... him! She felt his cock spasm... again and again... and she felt his scalding spunk splash against her insides, warming her ass up from the inside. 

His cum was so hot and she felt even more full. She couldn't help it – she came around his cock even as he finished, and then he withdrew his cock. 

"Please, Sir, please untie me and let me clean your cock with my mouth. I want to taste you! Please!"

"We still have lots of time, my dirty little whore..."

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments