Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saving Atlanta: Trailer Park Troubles (Chapter 1)

"Saving troubled youth in tough times"

3
0 Comments 0
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Saving Atlanta is a spin-off of the infamous lonely twenties series based on two friends who end up in Atlanta during an outbreak. The two friends come to find the city facing its own crisis as well after a nurse named Leah seduces them and fucks them. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The crisis is one that is not going away like a virus, instead it needs to be proactively attacked. Leah uses the two friends to now save the city and bring it much needed relief."

“Yeah come get yourself more sugar,” said Leah, as she made out nude with Kash.

Kash laid nude with Leah in bed, his hard body smothering her soft one. The reason Kash had become such a frequent visitor to Leah’s place is because Leah had a certain feel and vibe to her which had Kash addicted. Leah’s skin was very soft, her natural musk smelled like freshly baked bread, and he could do whatever he wanted to her. For Leah, Kash had the sexual prowess to wake her body up and always challenged her. The feisty dominating attitude Kash had in bed excited Leah, she loved being thrashed and violated. 

“You better not get my boy in trouble,” said Kash, with two fingers inside of Leah’s ass. One of the other reasons Kash checked in a lot is to ensure Leah was not up to anything.

“Kash man it’s not like that,” said Leah, releasing deep breaths as she massaged his head.

“You know how to take it well,” said Kash, sucking on one of her nipples.

“Oh Kash, how did you get so fucking good at this,” said Leah, stretching her arms up and Kash continued to work her soft body with his hands. 

“Stop the flattery and tell me what you have in store for him,” said Kash, biting her shoulders softly.

“Oh Kash Kash Kash,” said Leah, letting out a deep breath and moan from the massaging pleasure. Still being pinned down hard to the bed, Leah had to talk and give some answers.

“So he is safe, I make sure all paper work is done right and all patients are screened correctly to be a part of this. This is also true for you Kash, we have calls before every meeting to make sure you know who you are dealing with. His meeting today I think is supposed to be Aline,” said Leah, taking deep breaths.

The system set up worked in a unique yet straightforward way for everyone involved. Leah reached out to patients who could benefit from Cock Therapy and showed them the options of the two men available if they were to decide. The patients themselves, usually repressed and under-sexed, picked one of the two men. After confirming, Leah would talk to one of the two men to give them a low-down on the patients. Kash and Trent both had high sex drives and brought on-board sexual experiences that were rare for men in Atlanta, who most of the times settled down early in life and had little sexual experiences. 

Trent had been given the low-down on Aline, she was an eighteen year old from more of a working class background who had been in troubles with the law due to drug use and theft. Aline looked exactly like actress Julia Garner from Ozark, she had light blonde hair and stood at about five-foot-ten with a slim frame. After receiving the word from Leah about the unique therapy, all Aline replied with her country accent was: “Well, fuck I mean I could try dick on a bad day”. The response left Leah with a plain and very amused look on her face.

Aline arrived at the apartment lobby, having taken an Uber there. For Aline, the sight of the beautiful apartment amazed her with it being a far cry from the trailer park where she had been spending her time. The young woman became a bit starry-eyed at the place before being asked by a doorman why she was there. Aline wore short daisy dukes, a black tanktop, and had her hair in a pony-tail which was just inviting attention. To ward off suspicion, Aline informed the doorman that she had came to see Trent for a visit to which the doorman accompanied her to the correct floor.

Trent laid on his couch nude, his cock as hard as a rock as usual. Earlier that day, he had fucked yet another tall blonde who worked as a lawyer and was sent his way by Leah. Trent seemed to attract the type a lot, maybe it is because he was tall and blond himself, but they leaned towards him. Aline was instructed to open the door right away as it was usually unlocked, something that was the case for both Trent and Kash’s place when they were home.

“Oh, so you him?” asked Aline, closing the door as she stepped into her bra and panties.

“It’s him,” said a naked Trent, stroking his cock to the young woman.

“Well, hold on, fucking shit, I ain’t taking all that in,” said Aline, now in just her black bra and panties as she was hesitant to approach Trent. Trent immediately got up to approach the woman, being at least a good three to four inches taller than her and being informed of her feisty demeanor.

“Trying to intimidate me tough guy?” said Aline, smacking the massive cock while jumping back.

“Come here!” said Trent, chasing after her.

“You’s a tough guy,” said Aline, trying to evade the man with the massive bulge before being quickly caught.

Trent lifted the nude skinny blonde in the air with ease before gently taking her down, having her on her back. Aline kicked her legs around in arousal, having them up in the as her panties failed to cover all of her crotch. The skinny black panties had moved left a bit, leaving a nice meaty part of Aline’s exposed to Trent as he immediately put his tongue on it.

Aggressive licks from Trent aroused the under-sexed woman who excitedly went from laying down to sitting up with her arms tightly pushed against the floor. The young woman immediately learned how an experienced man operates as Trent had his arms nicely coiled around her lower body, making it almost impossible for her to escape. An aroused Aline would move backwards only to find Trent’s mouth and body sticking with her until she had bumped against the wall.

“Oh fuck ah,” said Aline, taking deep breaths from arousal as she used the wall to stand up with Trent’s head pressed tightly against her crotch, his hands now grabbing her soft-skinned buttocks very tightly.

Aline massaged her lover’s head as he ate the standing woman out, having her on her knees. The arousal was too much for Aline who felt like there could be an orgasm any second so she put a leg over Trent’s head to see if she could break free. Aline lost her balance from the arousal and fell down, landing face-down as Trent pulled her panties off. Right when Aline thought she had a chance, Trent’s massive hand went underneath the standing woman’s legs and grabbed her crotch, pulling her close to him.

A nude Aline sat for a few seconds before noticing Trent’s head right under her, wondering how one man could have her on the brink of an orgasm without even using his cock yet. Before Aline could try to get up, Trent had a tight grip on both legs as his mouth ate her ass and pussy. 

TatyPage
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TatyPage

“Oh fuck that tickles!” shouted Aline, her lower body vibrating as she laughed. The tongue beating against her anus did tickle a decent amount but the arousal was overcoming ticklish feelings. Aline’s upper body collapsed over the waist of her lover, her mouth against his cock which she licked and sucked while massaging with her hands.

As usual with any sexual encounter that involved the women of Atlanta with either Kash or Trent, they often ended up overwhelmed by the experience and drive of the men. Despite her age, Aline did good but found her lower body moving and vibrating in the sixty-nine position. Trent licked her far better than she could suck him, what resulted was an orgasm from the young nude woman who sat up and had her body collapsed on her lover’s face.

The persistent licking made Aline move her lower body like a belly dancer, unable to get up due to the tight hold still being on her legs. One powerful rush of arousal hit Aline so hard that she did manage to break Trent’s hold, laying on the floor taking deep breaths before having her throat grabbed. Trent’s cock went halfway into Aline’s wet pussy as she let out a loud moan.

“Ah fuck,” said Aline, her body covered in sweat.

The imbalance was so clear in the encounter, Trent was aroused but hard barely broken a sweat while Aline was covered in sweat with a fatigued body. As the cock penetrated her, Aline was helpless and could not believe how thoroughly she had been dominated. In her head, Aline was like a fighter being swarmed by strikes, hoping the referee would stop the fight. Every time the cock penetrated inside of her, Aline’s lower body instinctively swung in various directions. Now Aline’s eyes were closing from fatigue as her vision started to blur, her upper body violently trying to rise up from the arousal.

Truth of the matter was, Trent’s smooth fucking of Aline had made her lose control of her own body. Trent was fresh, energetic, aroused, and satisfied while Aline was really started to give out. In a spooning position, Aline had her eyes closed and was moaning but her face appeared as that of someone who was drowning. What was even more embarrassing for Aline was that Trent was going gentle and slow, showing mercy for the helpless blonde.

“Fuck fuck fuck, alright, I am done, whoa!” shouted Aline, as the cock went in her.

Trent let the blonde go as she laid down, grabbing her stomach from fatigue and not being so used to a well-endowed man that was sexually experienced. For Aline, the experience could be described as being far too much than her body can handle. Despite her youth, Aline could not go toe to toe with an experienced guy who knew what he was doing. Most of the times, Aline found with local men that stroking their cocks and blowing them got them to lose their load but Trent was different.

“Come on girl, you need more grit!” said Trent, softly slapping her on the face. 

“Easy on me baby,” said Aline, taking deep breaths.

“Well, have you had a nice oral surgery done before?” asked Trent, softly slapping Aline on the cheeks.

“Oh baby you’re too much,” said Aline, her heart pounding.

“I think Aline needs a nice dick in her mouth,” said Trent, squatting over and running cock over her lips as Aline kept her mouth shut. 

After some persistence, Aline opened her mouth to find the cock going into it and had her head grabbed by Trent. Trent put Aline against the wall and had her on her knees, thrusting his cock against her mouth to where it hit her tonsils. The best way to describe this encounter is that Aline was like a downed MMA fighter being constantly hit by strikes except there was nothing violent about this encounter, Aline was just learning a lesson in sex. After a few more aggressive strokes, Aline went from being on her knees to being down on the ground.

Aline gagged as Trent continued to shove his hard cock into her mouth, close to losing her own consciousness from the intensity. After a minute of aggression, Trent came in Aline’s mouth, whipping his cock out as Aline coughed up cum. Aline took many deep wheezing breaths as moaned turned into groans and collapsed on the floor, being barely conscious.

“Let’s get you rest,” said Trent, effortlessly putting the blonde over his shoulder as he carried her nude loose body to his bed. 

The tired blonde went to sleep on Trent’s shoulder, exhausted and beat from the sexual ordeal. Trent was starting to feel not so fulfilled from the encounters, the women sent his way had early orgasms and could not keep up with his pace. Whether it was Erin or Aline, Trent felt like he made easy work of both women who were not used to an experienced man. Aline woke up with her voice wheezing and body still exhausted as Trent pulled out his phone to reach out to Leah.

“Smile girl, say hi to Leah,” said Trent, having the camera in selfie mode as he video chatted with Leah, still laying nude in bed over Kash.

“Damn, you wore her out!” said Leah, before Aline shut the camera down and went back to getting intimate with Trent.

Truth be told, the feisty Aline had been tamed and had pretty much run out of energy. When she tried to get up, she was stumbling on her steps. What Trent had done was calmed down the negative energy but he needed to have a pep talk with her.

“Heard you been bad,” said Trent, to a tired nude Aline.

“You don’t know this life man,” said Aline, getting nervous.

“Yeah well, next time I see you, you better not be this soft,” said Trent, putting Aline over his shoulder again as she kicked her legs around.

“I mean, this ain’t fair boy,” said the feisty Aline, now smiling.

“I am gonna come right into your trailer and if I see you being bad, it’s time for discipline,” said Trent, as Aline put her arm around him.

“You got that,” said Trent, locking lips with the naked young woman who had her legs coiled around his muscular body.

“So that’s Trent’s job, here is yours,” said Leah, showing Kash the picture of his next assignment and describing her for him. Kash had to see her later that day so he put his arms around a nude Leah as the two chatted about the woman in question.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors