Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saving Atlanta: The Past (Chapter 4)

"A sex addict's past gets unveiled..."

3
0 Comments 0
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

“Muah!” said Zera, laying in bed nude and locking lips with Kash. Deep breaths, arousal, and a highly elevated body temperature consumed the beauty whose body was locked with Kash’s.

“Get over here,” said Kash, wrestling some more with the beauty.

“Kash, gentle please, you already had your way with me, daddy,” said Zera, putting an arm around Kash while locking lips with him, her breaths becoming deeper as her heart pounded.

“Why yes I did,” said Kash, sticking a finger in her ass and wiggling it.

“Ay, papi,” said Zera, throwing her hands up and stretching her body.

“Muah bitch,” said Kash, sucking the puffy nipples on the stretched-out body and licking the area underneath the breast.

“I mean fuck, you just keep going and going,” said Zera, letting out a relief of exhaustion.

“Yeah, I mean it’s pretty fucking shitty that I ate your ass and pussy while fucking you right and you haven’t had the decency to do anything to my dick,” replied Kash.

“Patience, daddy, I got you,” replied Zera, tightly hugging Kash.

“And I want you to know you won. If you like, I can cook for you, clean for you, and whatever,” replied Zera, running her hands through Kash’s jet black hair.

“Why don’t you do something about my dick because I don’t think that pussy or that ass can take another round. I saw how you moaned and screamed last night girl,” replied Kash, his body pressed against Zera’s.

“I mean, if you release me, Kash, I’d love to suck your fucking dick but you have to release me first!” said Zera.

“Didn’t we talk about this temper of yours?” replied Kash, tightly squeezing the buttocks and softly biting the neck.

“Sorry, sorry, it’s just that I really want to suck some dick but you have this tight hold on me,” replied Zera, sweating profusely along with Kash.

“Well maybe I love you, and your damn nasty smell, this smooth skin, body tastes like cinnamon, sweet nipples,” said Kash, sucking the nipples again as Zera let out a passionate laugh.

“It’s available twenty-four-seven,” replied Zera, laughing as she closed her eyes and locked lips with Kash.

Zera was one client sent Kash’s way and she had a different profile from the aggressive woman he had seen before. Zera had brown hair, tanned skin, and looked exactly like Shannon Elizabeth from American Pie. From what was described by Leah, Zera was a medical student born to Syrian parents and was very stressed out, causing her to have bouts of rage at times. The night before, Zera had arrived at Kash’s apartment and it was lust at first sight.

Kash had immediately hugged Zera, put her over his shoulder, and taken her to his bedroom. Zera smiled throughout, being carried by the naked man who had shown her love. Kash had Zera in her two-piece and fingered her while chatting, putting her at ease and arousing her. Every minute she was with him, Zera’s breaths became deeper and her heart beat faster. The fingering became so much that Zera begged Kash to let her get naked and he was merciful, obeying her wish.

Zera had an orgasm after being eaten by Kash, jumping on him and giving him a tight hug but having his cock slip in her. While being fucked by Kash, Zera threw her arms around like a drunk druggie at a rave and fell into his spell. After riding Kash, Zera gave out and collapsed on his body, letting out moans and groans in the whole ordeal.

Being merciful, Kash fucked Zera doggy style until her body collapsed on the bed, laying flat. Getting into a prone position, Kash continued to fuck Zera before finally cumming inside of her anus. By then, Zera was so exhausted that she went to sleep with Kash, letting him suck on her nipple.

Thankfully, Zera was Kash’s last client on a Friday night and now it was a Saturday morning. Zera’s breaths were still hot and deep due to the arousal Kash had lighted up inside of her, causing her to fall into his spell.

“Kash,” said Zera, kissing him on the forehead and putting his head in between her breasts as she jiggled them around.

“Hold on hold on, lemme grab my phone,” said Zera, taking a selfie and winking nude with Kash sucking on her nipple.

“Cinnamon!” said Kash, sucking on the breasts.

“Yes, sir. This reminds me, I owe you a special present my dear,” replied an excited Zera as Kash let her go.

“Okay okay, lay there and let's get rid of the covers,” said Zera, throwing the covers away.

Zera stood over Kash who was laying down on the opposite end of the bed, his head in-between her legs. The horny brunette pressed down on the abs and chest muscles as Kash was fingering her, causing her to moan. Zera continued to press downwards, massaging Kash and making him have loud deep breaths. The beautiful body collapsed gently on Kash as Zera put her hands on the cock, licking it while massaging the testicles. 

Despite her kind efforts, the brunette was still in a deep state of arousal due to Kash eating her pussy which made her body jiggle a bit. Zera shoved the cock in her mouth and tried to suck as much as possible, pressing both of her knees down on the muscular body. Kash thrust his cock upwards which made it crash into Zera’s mouth, causing her to occasionally gag.

In the sixty-nine position, the pace was too much for Zera who stopped sucking the cock and now practically sat on Kash’s face. The tongue action from Kash made Zera dance like a belly dancer as her tits flopped around and her body vibrated. Once again, without even as much as using his cock, Kash caused Zera to have an orgasm that made her fall off the bed and he grabbed her waist.

“Oh! Fuck, man, fuck!” shouted Zera, sweaty and exhausted as she tapped the ground.

Zera reacted like a boxer who had been hit with a hard body shot, lying on her back as her pussy violently squirted. Kash got up and stood over Zera who had a sinister look on her face, as if she had gone through an exorcism. Getting impatient with the lack of resolve in the women he had experienced in Atlanta, Kash put a sweaty Zera over his shoulder and walked her to the shower.

With both hands around the tired brunette’s waist, Kash kept Zera in place as the water ran down. Zera was taking deep breaths in the ordeal but the water was soothing. Kash grabbed some soap and ran his hands over the brunette’s body, cleaning the aroused yet exhausted soul. Zera completely gave in, throwing her hands up and closing her eyes, dancing with Kash whose cock was in her.

“Oh Kash, oh Kash!” said Zera, in a high pitch note as her body jumped in arousal with her head moving around loosely.

“Clean those fucking armpits and behind the ears,” said Kash, running his soapy hands over the brunette as the water cleaned her well. 

After a well enough clean, Kash got out of the shower with an aroused Zera who could barely stand, grabbing her hand and a towel. Kash wiped the aroused and half-way conscious woman dry, kissing her along the way. Zera let out moans and groans while keeping her balance and drying with her lover.

After the two were dry enough, Kash carried the beauty to his bed where she sat, having his cock shoved in her mouth. Kash aggressively thrust his cock into the mouth of his lover who had her tonsils hit with the tip, unable to keep up with the rapid pace.

“Oh fuck, yeah, baby!” shouted Kash, dropping a load about the size of a few shot glasses into the throat of the woman. As soon as the cock left her mouth, a hoarse sound came as Zera coughed some of the cum out. Just like a boxer being knocked out in a fight, Zera’s head dropped back on the bed as she grabbed her chest with her heart rapidly pounding.

Nicole_Jakobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicole_Jakobs

“Yeah, you’re gonna need a friend,” said Kash, laughing as Zera continued to groan and wheeze from exhaustion, her body giving out and needing another nap. The merciful Kash laid next to his nude lover who was coughing up a bit of cum while trying to nap.
As the morning passed and afternoon came, Zera woke up with a tired and dead look on her face, as if she had a hangover.

The nude woman got dressed with the help of Kash who assisted her as she walked like a zombie. Out of concern, Kash drove the woman to her place but throughout, a plain serious look was with her as she failed to say one word. When he pulled into her place and stopped the car, Zera looked at Kash with a plain but somewhat serious look on her face.

“Wrong place?” asked Kash.

“You should learn to be gentle. I might be your dirty little whore and you might have your issues but you don’t take it out on me like that. I won’t be able to walk and talk right because of you for at least a day,” said Zera, in a very deep and hoarse tone.

“Oh, sorry?” asked Kash.

“Sorry? That’s it? You fucking wreck me with that evil stick of yours, I mean I am not like a whore Kash, I have a nice tight pussy and ass that’s loose thanks to you. Maybe I want to wined and dined instead of just being wrecked. Man, my pussy hurts motherfucker!” said Zera, in a hoarse voice.

“Wanna go to the hospital?” asked Kash.

“No, I need to go to a fucking church because you put a fucking demon stick in me. I am gonna be a cock whore for the rest of my life, thanks to you!” said Zera, very saddened and upset.

“You’ll be okay,” said Kash, smacking her thighs.

“Promise me we’ll see each other again. Don’t pump and dump me like a whore even though I know that is what I am. I love you,” said Zera, crying and kissing Kash before getting out of the car. Zera spat out a large load of cum from her throat on the street, awkwardly walking to her apartment.

Kash needed a drink and Trent was still hitting up Erin, the tall blonde who was getting her body worked by him. The two agreed that in maybe an hour, Trent might join him, so Kash went to a local bar near where he lived. Thankfully the bar was a walking distance, nothing too far off, so no need to drive and risk a DUI. Upon arriving, Kash went upstairs to a place that was opening up but not too packed, it had the vibe of a cocktail lounge.

Upon arrival, Kash noticed a familiar face working the bar, a woman around named Alex. Alex looked exactly like Emily Ratajkowski and was of Slavic descent, she knew Kash from his college days. Immediately upon seeing him, Alex rushed over to talk to him, ignoring the two older men at the other side of the bar. 

“I’d say it’s nice to see a familiar face but I don’t even recognize ya!” said Alex, immediately noticing a sexual odor on Kash.

“Oh hello, hello, I thought everyone forgot about me,” said Kash, smiling.

“Oh, you? Not a fucking chance Mr. Manhattan, your Instagram stories are the talk of everyone from back in school. It took a fucking virus to bring you back,” said Alex.

“Yeah, let’s kick it off with a Moscow Mule,” said Kash, smiling.

“Make it two,” said Alex.

“Wait, I think one is good for me to start,” said Kash.

“One for me too Big Apple,” replied Alex.

After making the mules, Alex had someone else working the bar and sat down to drink with Kash. The two were somewhat friends in college but Kash was kind of a late bloomer, too much in the books. After what was a horrible college experience, Kash left to go to NYC to live a life most men can only dream of. The bachelor had promised himself to never return to a city and state in Georgia which had caused him so much pain and ridicule in his youth.

Kash went from an awkward and somewhat cute boy to a young Hugh Hefner that could fuck like a pornstar. It was a transformation that took a couple of years and had him more muscular at the end of it, something Alex was noticing.

“So, what’s it like up there?” asked Alex.

“Wild, loose, crazy, work hard, play hard, work harder, and play harder,” replied Kash.

“Looks like those streets had you in the gym,” replied Alex, grabbing the biceps but noticing the smell getting stronger. Kash never bothered to really wash his dick after he blew a load in Zera’s mouth and Alex could not help but notice the stench.

“Yeah, it’s a tough life. Things still tame, orderly, and peaceful here?” asked Kash, smiling at Alex.

“It’s Georgia,” replied Alex, rolling her eyes.

“Yeah, people here do stick to their ways,” said Kash, laughing.

“People here… People here!?!?” asked Alex, becoming a bit combative.

“I mean life here,” said Kash, smiling.

“Well look at you acting like a bully. Only about a little over a couple of years up there and we’re already strangers to you,” said Alex, getting louder.

“I was always a stranger to this place, we both know that,” said Kash, leaning in closer to whisper it to Alex.

“Word gets around fast here stranger, heard you’re helping do some much-needed service to our holy state,” replied Alex, a hand on Kash’s shoulder.

“I don’t recall being in healthcare, maybe you got the wrong Kash,” replied Kash.

“Oh no, I mean this therapy session you’re offering to women in need, so brave, makes me wanna have some screws loose in my head,” said Alex, leaning closer as her arm coiled around Kash who had a shocked reaction.

“Yeah, you didn’t think you were gonna plow through a bunch of repressed Georgia Peaches and it would stay quiet, did ya?” said Alex, softly biting Kash’s ear.

“Oh Alex, you might want to watch what you do, because if it is the world of sex you’re talking, you’ll be limping back home and that’s if I am nice enough to help you, dear. Stick to these southern gentlemen with their soft cocks who need to pray to get hard,” said Kash, whispering into his friend’s ear while sneakily putting a finger in her panties which made her breathe hard.

“You will take me home and split me open, I will lose, and you’ll probably make me your bitch like you did to a lot of these Georgia Peaches but you’re getting attention you don’t want,” said Alex, breathing hard as her heart sped up with the finger in her panties.

“Look at you being a fear monger,” said Kash, kissing the brunette on her soft bottom lip as her blood boiled.

“You’re gonna take me home. I’ll stand no chance with you, but you better not tear my throat into pieces because you’ve got people after you who have more power in this city than you can imagine,” said Alex, holding back from a loud moan as arousal consumed her, even nearing an orgasm.

“Well, you tell me about the monsters under your bed later. I’ll be nice and make sure you can say a few words when I am done with you,” said Kash, leaning in to violently kiss the brunette whose eyes closed as her body leaned back. Some onlookers looked in amazement of the sexual beauty between the two lovers, amazed at the way Kash made the beauty move in the chair.

“What say we go home, this is pretty much porn in Atlanta,” said Alex, a sultry look in her eyes as she squeezed Kash’s shoulders with a seductive smile on her face. Kash grabbed Alex’s ass as he the two walked through the bar, heading out.

“Looks like we found out the culprit, one of them at least,” as it read on a text being sent out.

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors