Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saving Atlanta: The Invisible Hand (Chapter 5)

"Multiple orgasms uncover a city's hidden secret and a traumatic past."

1
0 Comments 0
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

“Ho, Kash, ho, Kash, ho! Whew!” said Alex, letting out deep long breaths while maintaining sharp eye contact with Kash. The tanned Emily Ratajkowski lookalike was experiencing such emotions and sensations that she was unfamiliar with, inciting a mad raging arousal.

Kash had wrestled his good friend Alex down to the bed and had made out with her so aggressively that she rushed to take off a piece of clothing at every turn. Slowly but surely, Alex was nude, aroused, and very happy of it. The sexy tanned brunette laid in a comfortable position on her back with Kash’s body in-between her legs. Kash tightly held on to Alex, hands coiled around her back as he kissed her neck, cheeks, lips, and used the fingers to gently dig into her muscles. 

Such was the attitude of Kash and Trent which was more than a handful for Atlanta women, they took their time in every part of the seduction which left her desperate for the escalation. When it came time for the penetration, the woman was so worn out and physically exhausted, already having gone through multiple rounds of orgasms from oral sex. The two good friends made use of excessive kissing, hot breaths on her body, aggressive fingering, hot cock rubbing against her body, and such a tight persistent hold which kept her mentally on edge. 

Just the overwhelming volume with trickled mind games made the woman in question burn out to where the body was ripe for penetration. Instances of a woman being able to have much movement or activity during penetration were unheard of, by then she just laid on her back and took it or easily complied. By then, her pussy was wet from the many rounds of orgasms that the cock slipped in effortlessly. 

Women described the experience as being drowned and penetration as actually getting out of that water, that final breath of air. Every inch of their body longed to jump around in the arousal but the tight hold kept their powerful sexual urge restrained, only being let out in small doses. Such was the case for Alex who had found out quickly the power of someone who could fuck well.

For Alex, the ordeal began with a makeout but it was the movement of Kash’s hands inside of her clothing which added significant nervousness to a confident woman’s mood. Alex did not know what to expect at any second as the arousal rose in the moments, never getting back to any kind of a baseline. To Alex’s surprise, Kash had picked her up and swung her down rapidly, causing a disturbance in breathing and making her catch her breath.

“Fucking dogshit fuck ass bitchfuck!” shouted Alex, breathing hard when Kash had taken her down and had a hand in her panties, fingering her. By now, Alex was starting to sweat and her breathing was like that of someone who had just come out after a long time underwater. 

Nudity became freedom for the tanned brunette whose legs were now elevated as Kash shoved his mouth against a shaved pussy, beating his tongue against it. Kash coiled his arms around the lower waist, right above the buttocks, covering the navel as Alex’s legs rested on his shoulders. Violent head movements, a quick tongue beating against the clit, and a tight grip on the body by Kash provoked a violent orgasm from Alex who was involuntarily vibrating. The brunette’s head rocked from side to side in a rapid motion, causing a minor migraine due to an inability to handle the action.

Alex sat up with a drunk look on her face which was dripping with sweat, rolling her head around like someone who was dizzy and groaning. To the brunette’s surprise, Kash kept that constant pressure on her pussy with his tongue, allowing her the freedom to sit up but not letting his tongue off. The entire ordeal was arousing yet terrifying for Alex at the same time, making her eyes open wide.

“Fuck, fuck, oh fuck!” said Alex, murmuring while in awe at the work being done. Alex felt like she was being engulfed and could do nothing about it, the amount of mental pressure Kash’s movements were putting on her.

What every single woman in Atlanta who had slept with Trent and Kash was finding is that their stamina was unrivaled compared to anything they had experienced in life. The pace was that of consistent pressure, something which made even some of the stronger women give in after breaking down. To go against sex addicts like Kash, a woman needed stamina to last which was hard to find in inexperienced women or women who just hadn’t fucked men that could last long.

As normal in any eating out done by Kash, his partner had a couple more orgasms with their body moving like it was going through an exorcism. Alex shook, violently vibrated, and let out loud groans at times seeming like she was begging for mercy as a reaction. Annoyed by the groans and tired of having vaginal fluids around his mouth, an agile Kash quickly moved around to get into a spooning position.

“Oh, Alex, come here,” whispered Kash, as Alex saw the cock head towards her pussy and instinctively threw a leg up. Kash grabbed the raised leg, squeezing the thigh to deliver a massage-like sensation to his lover and dragging her body tightly against his.

Such was the way of Kash, sex was emotional yet, at the same time, done well to the finest detail. Every movement, grab, squeeze, and thrust meant something and served a purpose. Kisses, hot breaths on her body, licks, soft bites, and constant moving of his arms around her body kept every woman overwhelmed. Kash was not careless when thrusting his cock into an old friend, he made sure her body was steady and then slowly shoved it in there.

“Oh fuck, Kash, Kash, Kash!” said Alex, taking loud breaths in between with her voice getting louder with each saying of the name of her lover. 

Kash was a man with his methods, his patience and ability to use his arousal in a somewhat strategic way made him too much for all the women he had slept with. Here we saw Kash properly hold Alex to secure her in a spooning position. The way Alex was held made sure that she was steady and could not escape, especially with how tightly pressed her body was against her lover’s. Every thrust of the cock into Alex’s pussy was slow and long, each thrust almost taking a piece of life out of Alex.

“Ah, Kash, whoa,!” said Alex, her eyes getting lazy as her mouth remained open and her voice turned into a groan. Kash gave the body another thrust which went in deep as his slowly pulled out, making Alex’s body swing in arousal.

“Uh, grrrr!” said Alex, a deep voice as she threw her arms up, now flexing. 

A look which was a mixture of sinister and almost zombie-like had consumed Alex whose eyes had gone serious with an intense scare as both of her eyebrows weighed down on them. Kash slowly picked up the pace while keeping the body in control as Alex started to almost gag despite having nothing in her mouth. To win some power back in the interaction, Alex decided to talk trash to Kash in order to provoke him.

Kimmy_Syong
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kimmy_Syong

“You ain’t jack shit, boy, I knew you, you was soft!” shouted Alex, sounding like an angry redneck as she locked back at Kash with a fierce look.

“No good piece of shit, playing with that dick all day long, huh, how long can you keep it up!” said Alex, as she was penetrated again. A deep breath left Alex’s mouth as the cock continued to penetrate her, Kash pleasurably picking up the pace and unprovoked. Alex’s head continued to roll around as she took quick and deep breaths, blowing out of her mouth.

“Fuck, oh fuck!” shouted Alex, as she had multiple orgasms squirting from her pussy.

“Ka-huh-hash!” said Alex, throwing her body against Kash’s head, putting an arm around him and crying. Kash closed his eyes as the two locked lips, Alex still crying after being consumed by all of the emotions. Kash had to do what he had to do, the arousal was there and his staying power too much for Alex.

“Gonna need some work from you, come on, girl!” said Kash, as Alex danced her lower body with the cock stuffed inside. The beauty put both arms around her lover and turned her body towards him as soon as the cock had slipped out.

Kash put his powerful arms around his lover, stretching his own legs wide as Alex put one leg over Kash’s body. The two locked lips, Alex clearly being overpowered as her body pressed tightly against Kash’s. Groans could still be felt and heard from the skinny brunette’s body, the cock thrusting at an intense pace as her entire figure went loose. 

Alex had another orgasm which made her lower body violently vibrate, her ass moving in a quick motion which gave the cock much-needed strokes. The violent movement due to the orgasms was just enough for Kash to cum, dropping a nice load in his friend’s pussy. As soon as he stopped locking lips, Alex’s upper body moved in a strange motion, her eyes being open as her body collapsed on the bed. Alex had passed out from it all, it was too much and her body had more than been pushed to the limit.

Kash laid back, allowing an old friend to rest her head on his chest as she went to sleep. Alex was very exhausted, her body burning with heat as she let out some hums from exhaustion. The old friend put Alex over his body where his arms were around her as she slept, having worked her to complete exhaustion. Hours passed and Alex felt the warmth of a muscular body, her legs occasionally rubbing against the cock, and she slowly started to wake from the nap.

“Gimme that cig,” said Alex, who had an e-cig almost falling out of her bag. Kash moved aside as Alex rolled her eyes, grabbing the e-cig and smoking it. After a fuck that had her entire body exhausted and burning with heat, Alex laid back on her lover’s body and smoked.

“Not gonna help your cardio any with that smoking,” said Kash, grabbing his lover’s ass as more tears rolled down her eyes.

“You don’t know how much I was cheering for you,” said Alex, an arm around her lover as she kissed him. Deep arousing breaths consumed her as she locked lips with her lover but her sore body could not handle anything.

“Sure,” said Kash, grabbing and squeezing the buttocks as he sniffed her neck, licking it.

“Go easy, I am not even the enemy here,” said Alex, letting out a puff of her cigarette as she laid on her lover’s muscular body.

“Lemme guess, the government does not want me giving good dick,” said Kash, smirking as Alex let out another puff.

“Nah, we were being watched back at the bar,” said Alex.

“Can’t blame em, you attract attention wherever you go,” said Kash, as Alex let out a puff again, now gulping knowing the pandora’s box she might open.

“Some call them The Invisible Hand!” said Alex, raising her voice even catching Kash off guard.

“Great, they can stay hidden,” said Kash, a bit weirded out.

“All that shit you went through growing up, the sexual shaming of wanting to get laid, the repressed childhood, all that shit, you ain’t the only one,” said Alex, looking back at Kash in a serious way.

“Yeah, and now I am here,” said Kash, grabbing Alex who rolled close to him and put her face against his.

“Look, all the weird shit in this fucking city and the crap that makes men here docile and a bit late to the game, it ain’t coincidence. The ones who run the entire show of this city and put you through the shit you went through with your strict parents and nosy religious church-going community? They were behind that,” said Alex, softly kissing her lover. Kash grew up with overbearing parents that never let him see girls and nosy neighbors that kept an eye out. The entire area was full of religious people who shamed sex before marriage and trained men to be virgins until they were married, often using social manipulation and other tactics to make their goal a reality. Kash finished high school as a virgin and dealt with the guilt trips of wanting to get laid throughout his youth until he moved to New York City, it was almost as if he was reliving the Puritan days in Atlanta. 

“Well, I am not scared of shit, their wives can get some dick too,” said Kash, softly kissing Alex.

“Ha, wives, oh you clueless boy. Your boy Trent and that slutty nurse who got you giving dick therapy? Yeah, they know about it, we hear shit as bartenders and their names along with yours? They come up, you better leave this fucking city and take your boy with you,” said Alex, as goosebumps slightly consumed Kash but he quickly gained his composure.

“Nah, we’ll deal with them, I’ll die a man with guts than a pandering virgin,” said Kash.

“It’s gonna ruin you! Enough with the pride, huh, how do you think this is gonna save ya?” said Alex, getting angry and stroking the cock with both hands as Kash moaned.

“Yeah, take a bartender and fuck her so she can’t move for days, damn it, Kash, just listen, I want you around,” said Alex, getting emotional again.

“Well here I am,” said Kash.

“Take me to New York with you, we leave this dump behind, start fresh, let this city rot away, it never did a damn thing for you,” said Alex, tears coming out of her eye as she made out with Kash, crying but locking lips with an old friend turned lover. The three brave souls which included Leah, Kash, and Trent had made such an impact on the city that they had inadvertently attracted the attention of its hidden demons. 

 

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors