Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saving Atlanta: A stud's foundation (Chapter 7)

"A bachelor learns the real value of what makes sex great"

2
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Going back about three years ago, we see Kash laying in bed nude with a woman, a couple years older than him, named Marie. Marie matched with Kash on a dating app and had dark hair, was tanned and had green eyes. When it came to her overall appearance, Marie looked exactly like Irina Shayk back in the days when the model was dating Cristiano Ronaldo.

Kash started to stretch while being tangled up with his lover, locking lips with her. The breaths became deeper, bodies dripped in sweat, and both started to be more aroused. Kash laid back, vulnerable and at the mercy of the sexually actively brunette. His cock was burried in Marie’s pussy. The sexy lively brunette was violently dancing her lower body on his which was slowly starting to become too much for Kash. Finally, Kash felt it and he started to gag with the brunette's tongue in his mouth. Somehow the pair fell off the bed.

“Haha, come get me, come get me!” said Marie, in a high pitched friendly tone smiling and laughing as she stood up and backed up against a wall. Marie was aroused by the effort and by having a man running around like a wild animal chasing her.

Kash, on his knees crawled towards Marie and leaned his head against the landing strip above her crotch. Being slick, Marie managed to break free from the hold just in time and started to make Kash chase her again. Up on his feet, he chased Marie and got hold of her, taking her and throwing her back against the bed. She landed on her hands and knees as moments later Kash grabbed her buttocks and stuffed his cock into Marie. 

“Doing this again huh!” said Marie, as she rolled her eyes.

The aggressive Kash thrust his cock into Marie, with fast hard strokes for almost a minute. Throughout the ordeal, Marie moaned a few times but the arousal from her was lackluster. Kash took deep heavy breaths of pleasure and before long, let out a loud moan, pulling out his cock to cum on Marie’s back. Marie shook her head and laughed, walking out of the room to grab a napkin to wipe off the cum as Kash laid on her bed.

An entire ordeal had taken place in Marie’s classy Hell’s Kitchen apartment, it was about the third time the lovers had met. Kash managed to amaze Marie on the first date, they had sex but it left her unfulfilled. Despite the unfulfilled sex, Marie was amazed by a lot of what Kash brought from his charm to his physical gifts which he did not know how to use. On the second time they met, it was the same ordeal with Kash as he fucked Marie right away and came in a couple minutes.

Marie told Kash that he needs to learn to seduce, take his time, and that sex is emotional and psychological as much as it is physical. Kash left and came back, this time somewhat being able to arouse Marie with the wrestling and grinding of the bodies. Despite all of this, Marie got the impression that Kash was an amateur, especially given that she was three years his elder.

A worn out Kash laid down under the covers as the nude Marie came back into the bedroom, the living room lights still on before she turned them off on her way back. Kash saw the slim and slightly athletic figure, thoughts in his head that there is so much more he could have done. Marie had some sexy abs, they were not toned like that of a fitness model but they had the right amount of muscle on them. In some ways, Kash started to be aroused again as Marie approached him, she immediately jumped into bed with him again and got under the sheets.

“What happened there? You were doing good for a while,” said Marie.

“Well, yeah, just got excited,” said Kash.

“So we talked about this, like the last time you were here, and I told you what sex is about, what’s not working up there? Do you have hearing issues?” asked Marie, speaking in a cool tone as she looked at Kash.

“No just, you know,” said Kash.

“I don’t know, tell me,” said Marie, in a serious and cool tone.

“Well I mean my dick was hard and I wanted to put it in you,” said Kash.

“Yeah, and I told you, this makes the whole thing….lackluster,” said Marie, as she rolled her eyes with a light smile, usually how she showed she was angry.

“Not sure what you want me to do, I can go, I guess,” said Kash, almost embarrassed.

“Get some sleep, you’re staying here, we’ll talk about this in the morning,” said Marie. Kash looked in her direction and gave her a strange confused look.

“I mean you can call me or we can,” said Kash, before being interrupted.

“Kash, go to sleep, we’ll talk in the morning!” said Marie, her voice raised as Kash oddly listened and went to sleep.

“Obedient, just how I like em,” said Marie.

Kash and Marie slept but before she could fully sleep herself, Marie walked over to the thermometer and turned it slightly higher than the room temperature. Kash was exhausted, still aroused, but was sleepy so he effortlessly fell asleep. The bed was far better than the one that he had in his apartment so falling asleep was easy, Marie was just better off financially. Marie soon joined Kash and went to sleep herself under the covers, getting ready for the morning. The temperature being hotter than usual led to both Marie and Kash being covered in sweat as they woke. Kash woke up to find a nude Marie heading towards him with a glass of water which she put near the table beside the bed.

“Drink up, you are going to need it,” said Marie, as Kash started to gulp the water.

“Nope nope! Save some for later,” said Marie, louder but with a stern cold tone.

A nude Marie jumped on top of an aroused Kash who experiened some morning wood as his cock rubbed against her thighs. Marie put her arms around her nude sweaty lover and pressed her body against his, as her legs coiled around his waist tightly. The powerful Marie had mounted Kash and pressed down hard on his chest, her green eyes penetrated his brown eyes.

“Mr. Tough Guy, what are you gonna do?” asked Marie, as she reached a hand back and slapped Kash’s cock.

Kash aggressively rolled his body to where now he was on top of Marie who still had her legs wrapped around him. With the way Marie’s legs tightly wrapped Kash’s body, he found that he had to work for every breath. Meanwhile, Kash’s cock rubbed against Marie’s back as he collapsed on top of her. The two started to make out and it became a battle of wills for a Kash that was inexperienced at the time.

As the lips locked, the breaths of the two lovers were at a conflict, their tongues battled like swords in a duel but Marie was more experienced with this. The seductive brunette started to massage Kash’s back, dug her fingers into some muscular gaps to arouse her lover and made his body swing around. Kash went from being on top of Marie to swinging back, now being on the bottom as Marie laid on top of him with lips still locked.

Being tied up with his lover, Kash stabbed his dick against Marie but to no avail at all, instead, he was forced to wrestle. In a spur of a moment, Marie got into a side control position with most of her bodyweight on Kash’s head. Marie had a lot of power in this position which meant that not only could she dominate her lover, she controlled the frame to the point of coaching him.

“Remember, sex is in the small details, just as psychological and emotional as it is physical, stay busy!”  said Marie, as her shoulder crashed against Kash to provoke him.

In some ways, Marie just broke down Kash and got him to a point of exhaustion as her sweat dripped onto his body. Kash was aroused but his cock could not find a home anywhere near Marie, which caused him to act with discipline. Marie continued to lock lips with Kash as her armpits rubbed against his forehead, it almost blinded him but she managed to trap him at the same. To Kash, it was a test which begged him to wake up until he broke free, he momentarily had distance from Marie.

“Think I am going to let you work that dick? Not a fucking chance, learn your lesson bitch boy, you’ll be done in two minutes if you don’t,” said Marie, a cold intense look in her eyes as she made eye contact with Kash. 

“What’s it gonna be Kash? Going to continue being that whipping boy from the south, huh!” said Marie, sweat dripped down her forehead as her statement made Kash gulp. In some ways, she had a point, Kash still had that reserved sheltered boy persona to him. 

The two were on their knees in the limited space the bed allowed, Marie’s green eyes staring Kash down. In some ways, it was like an MMA fight for sex, no violence but the intensity made even Marie slightly nervous. Something was off about Kash, somehow, he was not himself anymore in that moment. Whatever Marie was saying or had said hit a cord with Kash, maybe it brought up something inconvenient. 

“Maybe there is a reason you were a pushover down there, never the captain of anything or the popular kid, is this your whole life story?” said Marie, as the two sweaty bodies stayed kneeled yet upright on the bed ready to make a move. Somehow, this very insult had added fuel to a given fire that was slowly burning inside Kash.

“All those Georgia girls, turned you down because they wanted more than two minutes,” shouted Marie, as she stretched her arms out but at that very second Kash struck.

Kash’s reflexes were fast, with the fire that burned inside of him, and in a split second he dove his longer frame onto Marie. As soon as his arms coiled around her body, Kash pressed his head against the breasts and tightened his grip. Within a matter of seconds, the whole momentum of the morning had been changed as Kash picked Marie up in the opposite direction and landed on her. Marie’s breaths sped up as her heart race, this had never happened with Kash before.

Not to waste a precious opportunity, Kash had Marie pinned down and softly bit her shoulders and neck which caused her to moan in frustration. Marie was aroused yet for the first time ever by Kash, overwhelmed. To Kash, it was a momentum shift which he added soft squeezes of Marie’s back to, he pressed his fingers into the muscle which made Marie excitedly throw her legs up. 

Once again, Marie managed to squeeze and slip out due to the bodies being sweaty and was off the bed. Kash crawled towards the nude brunette who was pressed against the wall and tackled her in a gentle way, his face pressed against her pussy as his hands tightly grabbed her buttocks. Despite her best efforts to break free from walking off the grip, Marie fell down with Kash’s face in-between her ass cheeks. 

Kash was not familiar to the idea of eating ass so he let go momentarily, standing upright with his cock exposed. The opportunistic Marie immediately dove at Kash’s cock face first, she shoved as much possible in her mouth and sucked on it. Being experienced, Marie knew all the tricks of making a man cum so she squeezes the testicles while sucking the cock. Kash was aroused beyond belief, even thrusting his cock against Marie’s tonsils. In a matter of less than a minute, Kash blew a load inside of Marie’s mouth which she gargled and then spat at him.

“The fuck,” said Kash, exhausted and confused.

“Yeah, the fuck, you fucking suck, that’s what!” shouted Marie.

“What?” asked Kash.

“That’s how you lose, that’s why you are worthless!” shouted Marie, her green eyes turning intense.

“What are you talking about?” asked Kash, rolling his eyes.

“You had me face down, face against ass, and you let me slip. That’s how you lose in life, by not taking advantage of a key chance!” said Marie, an angry look in her eyes as Kash’s head rolled back in exhaustion. A nude Marie got up, Kash seeing her sexy ass and having regrets of not eating it. In some ways, Kash could not believe why he didn’t go for it, it was such a perfect ass and it didn’t smell bad at all. As a minute passed, Marie came back nude with her hair in a ponytail, staring down a downed Kash who tried to sit up but was pushed down by her.

“Petty,” said Kash, exhausted.

“What’s the matter?” asked Marie.

“You’re getting mad for no reason,” said Kash.

“I am getting mad for no reason,” said Marie.

“For no reason,” said Kash.

“For no reason huh,” said Marie.

“Why don’t you just fucking say it Marie?” asked Kash.

“No, some things are better left unsaid,” replied Marie.

“No, fuck you, quit with the mind games, just say it, I am lost,” said Kash.

“Oh I am shocked you are so lost Kash,” said Marie.

“Say it Marie!” replied Kash, angered as Marie delivered a backhanded slap to his chest before grabbing his cock.

“Look, you are in no position to make demands, you just busted a load and failed to please me. You disappointed me,” said Marie, in a cold tone.

“What did I do? Why are you doing this?” asked a confused Kash.

“Because I love you but you disappoint me!” said Marie, in a cold feisty tone.

“How?” asked Kash, angered.

“How many times have you given me an orgasm?” asked Marie, making strict eye contact with Kash, who was blank for a few seconds.

“Exactly, I keep telling you, sex is hard work Kash. A man has to use his fingers, tongue, lips, and everything to wear a woman down and then he uses his dick. You just blindly rush in with your dick and pop in two minutes. It’s like talking to a fucking brick wall!” said Marie, angered in a cold tone, before pausing.

“Kash, the smell of a hot ass, meat on a beautiful pussy, the sweat, the hot body, the musk, that’s what sex is. We’re animals Kash, animals! You have to stop being so shy, just have that killer instinct,” said Marie, angrily. 

“You were feeling it today,” said Kash, laughing to break the tension.

“Ha, you are something else Kash,” said Marie, smiling.

“You dove for that dick like a bull shark woman,” said Kash, joking as Marie broke a laugh.

“Look at your changed mood,” said Kash.

“Oh Kash...I dream of you giving me an orgasm one day, one day Kash. One day you are going to own me so good, everything I said will click in that little peanut brain of yours southern boy, and I won’t know whether to cheer or cry tears of joy,” said Marie, looking back at Kash with a smile yet a look of sorrow accompanied her eyes.

“Where are you going to spit the cum on that day though?” asked Kash, as Marie laughed.

“I don’t plan for scenarios that will never happen, now go home,” said Marie.

“Oh cold,” said Kash.

“Go home Kash, we’re done,” said Marie, as a look of sadness took over Kash’s face with Marie looked back, laughing.

“One day Kash, I might not be here, I might not even be in your life, and we may never see each other again. I want you to deal with that but if you take whatever you learn from me, you’ll remember me whenever those women pop multiple times, if you remember or learn,” said Marie, rubbing her hand over Kash’s head. A powerful feeling engulfed Kash and he had to get going, he had a busy day like Marie.

Kash went home to two roommates but along the way, saw a few matches he had. One other woman he was chatting with but only fucked once was a coworker named Ella. Ella was a slim tall Asian girl that looked exactly like French pornstar Katsuni. Unlike with Marie, Kash only fucked Ella once and those two minutes were great for her, she was less experienced. Ella and Kash texted back and forth and Kash asked her what she was up to. She told him that she was free the next day. Kash went to sleep thinking about what Marie said, they are animals, why hold back? The opportunity to eat the brunette's ass was missed but Kash knew that before he came, he had the experienced sex addict. Going to sleep, Kash thought about what was said about the ordeal and knew he had to be free flowing instead of uptight like he was. In some ways, the strict Georgia upbringing in Kash was dying.

LillyMeAs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LillyMeAs

As the day passed, Kash went to Ella’s place which was in the quieter part of the city, but a higher quality place. Summer was hotter than usual in the city so he was a bit sweaty while he traveled. When Kash arrived, Ella wore her short shorts and a tank top, a powerful musk left her body.

“Hey,” said Kash.

“Oh hey, I never knew you’d come so early, I didn’t shower and just worked out a bit,” said Ella. Kash could not believe it, this was a perfect opportunity. Without a moment of hesitation, Kash immediately grabbed Ella and started to kiss her shoulders as he softly bit her neck whenever he got the chance.

Kash pushed his friend against the wall and made out with her as his hands found their way inside of her panties, fingering her wet butthole and sweaty crotch. Ella was taken away by the animal nature which made her heart pound as her blood boiled. Unlike Marie, Ella was more of an amateur and what would foreshadow Kash’s future happened. Ella voluntarily tried to pull down her shorts as the action of Kash’s hand inside of them had her on the verge of an orgasm. In the process, Ella’s legs shook with the fingering and vibrated, momentarily being able to ward off Kash’s hands. 

“Oh fuck, ah!” said Ella, as she took a deep breath. 

Ella jumped away and landed on the ground, safely, only to kick her shorts off and pull her panties down. The sex-crazed Kash stood over his downed lover, a bulge popped from his shorts as he grabbed her soft legs. In a not so typical fashion, very unusual for him. Kash dropped to his knees and put his face against Ella’s pussy. The nose and lips covered the meat, his tongue started to beat against the clit as his arms coiled around her lower waist. 

“What the fuck Kash!” said Ella, as she moaned while taking deep breaths. 

Kash had never tasted pussy in his life but the strong odor of an Ella who had just worked out and his high sex drive made it a great first time. Ella was not used to such an animalistic tendency, her head rocked back and forth as her body started to vibrate. In a matter of minutes, Ella had another orgasm and Kash stripped down nude. Kash now felt the pleasure of sex a he tightly grabbed on to Ella as the bodies of the two lovers pushed against each other. The ordeal ended in a spooning position with Kash being able to control Ella, by that point she was exhausted. 

While Kash could go longer, he decided to end it fast and finish on his friend’s belly. The sweaty Ella stretched out her arms and massaged Kash’s head, groaning a bit after having had multiple orgasms on the floor. Kash felt a sense of fulfillment somewhat unlike any other, sex had a new meaning where things like eating pussy, ass, and putting more focus on foreplay was what led to a woman falling in love. Unlike two minute sessions with Marie, Kash lasted much longer with Ella but Ella was also a more timid and naive girl. 

A week went by and Kash knew he had to challenge himself with a tougher woman if he wanted any chance at bettering Marie. Kash matched on a dating app with a Colombian woman in her late thirties who had an athletic body and looked exactly like pornstar Monique Fuentes. The date was a straightforward one, it was hardly even a date as Kash was invited right to her place. 

Kash went in to a fancy Brooklyn apartment and immediately as he got there, was greeted by the woman who wore a dress. The summer sweat gave her an arousing odor and Kash immediately made out with her but as soon as she stripped down naked, something was different. Kash did not see a piece of ass he wanted to plow like a caveman, he saw a body to be appreciated. 

Despite his size, Kash was able to gently wrestle the woman down, he felt an arousing sensation as her soft skinned rubbed against him. Kash was patient, not putting the cock in and instead taking the time to make out with her. By wrestling her against the wall, Kash put his arms around her and sucked on the breasts, the juicy shiny nipples almost melted in his mouth. 

“Ay,”  said the woman, as Kash managed to push the nude figure down on the bed and immediately have his mouth over her pussy.

Kash kept a tight grip on the athletic body as the woman moaned from pleasure, she had a high pitched voice. The way Kash moved his tongue aroused her so much that the woman flipped over and laid prone. An old situation found Kash who, this time, shoved his head in-between the buttocks and took a whiff before he licked the ass. Even the woman was thrown off but nonetheless aroused, especially as Kash fingered her pussy while he ate the ass. 

A few more vibrations of the body happened as Kash ate the cougar out, giving her a few more orgasms, while Kash was perfectly fresh. The ordeal ended in Kash in a spooning position with the cougar whose body was spent. Kash had a couple minutes of intense fucking before getting blown by the aggressive cougar who swallowed his cum in amazed by his ways.

The night ended and a day later, Kash had another date with a French milf who looked like actress Mila Jovovich. Kash ate the milf good and made her have so many orgasms that she was sweaty and disoriented even before the cock went in. Out of respect from her and mercy, he fucked her prone and came inside her anus as a loud purring moan left her body. For the whole day, the milf was exhausted and Kash’s confidence was sky high.

A few days passed and Kash got a text from Marie, it teased him. Marie asked Kash about life and poked fun of his failures in bed with her. Yet, when Kash looked back, he saw that he just made careless mistakes with Marie. Kash knew that if he was not shy about eating ass, he would have got the better of Marie. The two agreed to meet up the following weekend and Kash knew that it was an all or nothing deal, a failure here and he will never see her again, yet he didn’t care at the same time. As the week flew by, Kash arrived at the apartment covered in sweat, not having showered that day. Kash arrived to find the intimidating Marie wearing a tank top and tight short shorts, like Kash, she was also sweaty and had not showered that day. 

“Mr. Tough guy,” said Marie, as she confidently smiled and shoved Kash on the shoulder. Kash was not meek and playful, he was naturally confident, he knew what he had to do.

“You can drop the act, no one’s buying it, tough guy,” said Marie, shoving her body close to Kash and taking off her top.

“Tough guy,” said Marie, as she kissed Kash who was more aggressive with the way he grabbed and  kissed her.

For Marie, something felt different, from Kash’s vibe to his demeanor to even his movements. Kash tasted pussy for the first time when he went over to see Ella and this was not going to be his last. Things seemed different even on a small level, Marie noticed she had less space to move. Most of all, the activity was much more, there was a hand everywhere at all times and an active tongue no matter what. 

Marie attempted to back away from her lover, feeling very aroused herself, and ended up falling down. Kash had his face against the woman’s clothed crotch only for Marie to throw her legs up and shove his head away, a cheap move. Marie immediately jumped up to take her shorts off but Kash caught her with her panties on, slipping a hand inside and taking her back. 

“Uhh guy,” said Marie, barely able to get the word out as Kash intensely fingered her. 

In an attempt to slip away, Marie took two steps before falling over on the floor. Kash laid on top of Marie, both hands in her panties as she surgically fingered her,  kissed her neck, ears, and softly bit her into arousal. With the space Marie had, she took off her top and only had her panties on now, which proved to be a hassle.

“Ah son of a bitch!” shouted Marie, her lower body vibrated to an orgasm as Kash felt a wetness in his hands.

Marie had not had an orgasm in a while and the result of this one was so abundant that Kash’s entire hand was covered in fluids. Due to the shock of it all, Kash pulled out his hands and saw how much had got on them, it made him almost back off only a little bit. Marie used the opportunity to immediately back away and pull off her panties which almost stuck to her sweaty body. The orgasm and her natural sweat made it tough to pull the panties off, taking longer than usual. Marie laid on her back as the panties were on knees, the fresh air aroused her pussy even more and made her finger herself.

“You fucking bitch,” said Marie, in a drunk tone, as she made intense eye contact with Kash who stood over her.

The eye contact was intense but different from previous encounters, this time Marie’s intense eye contact was met with what was deep down fear and anxiety. Marie felt a rush of arousal as she fingered her own pussy but was now in a duel with Kash who had grabbed both of her elevated legs. Kash could feel the goosebumps on Marie as he touched her and Marie was trying to keep her focus, she knew one wrong move would have Kash on her pussy. In a questionable move, Marie threw her legs up and swung them sideways which landed her in a prone position. Kash immediately jumped on Marie’s back and stuffed his head  in-between her buttocks.

“Oh no, fuck!” said Marie.

Marie did not see it coming but she now felt the tongue which lashed on her anus as the fingers surgically worked her pussy. The sweaty brunette had no answer and her will was being broken by the aggressive activity. In the encounter, one could see a calm Kash just having his way with his nude lover, his clothes mostly on. A tale of two demeanors took place, an anxiety riddled one for Marie and a cool one for Kash. To further show his domination, Kash got off of Marie and let her get up, being only on his knees as Marie immediately ran to a nearby wall. 

“What! Do something, do something!” said a sweaty Marie, taking long deep breaths as she leaned against the wall. The calmness of Kash stripping down naked threw Marie for a loop, she was not used to this demeanor. 

As soon as Kash stripped down nude, Marie backed away and almost started a game of cat and mouse. Marie was using her entire apartment for escape, constantly on her heels and backing up as Kash moved towards her. The patient Kash managed to get Marie to back off into her bedroom where there was less space and with his body at the door, Marie had no escape. At this point, Marie’s blood boiled as her heart sped which made her gulp and take deep breaths.

“Come on, come on,” said Marie as Kash was now a few inches away from her.

In a quick moment, Kash managed to successfully pounce on Marie with his face shoved against her pussy and his hands grabbing her ass. Marie instinctively tried to break free but landed on the bed. No amount of crawling did Marie justice as the tongue beat against her pussy, making her moan loudly. After a minute, Marie immediately sat up in arousal as her eye opened wide and face went devoid, her upper body swinging with her mouth wide open. 

“Told em, one day, he’s gonna make me proud!” said Marie, sounding drunk.

Kash resorted to whiffing, licking, and kissing the brunet's pussy. Seeing how much control he had, Kash released the two arm grip on Marie and instead only had one arm coiled around her. The free arm allowed Kash to put a finger in Marie’s ass as he ate her, making her have another arousing episode which had her sitting up. 

Seeing how spent Marie was, Kash got under the covers with his nude lover and laid on top of her. The cock went effortlessly inside the wet pussy, slow thrusts made Marie’s head bounce side to side with arousal. Every thrust had a purpose behind it, being deep and having a long stroke. The rhythm that Kash had made Marie throw her hands up, she put them over her face.

Now Marie was in a different place, unable to really talk much and only living on the primitive human emotions. The intensity did not allow Marie to think straight, she only went by on sight, taste, and smell. As the intensity picked up, Marie’s body was already scorching hot and sweaty, unable to wrestle with Kash or do much of anything. One final vibration in Marie’s lower body led to her having an orgasm which did not have much fluids in it, she was done. Marie laid back with her head to the side, eyes barely opened, and let out slurring moans.

“Come on loud mouth,” said Kash, as he got the beauty in a doggy style position. After a couple thrusts, Marie’s body collapsed on the bed, barely able to get a moan out.

Kash got into a prone position with his lover, relaxing and taking deep pleasurable breaths as his cock gently went into her anus. Marie felt it but she was too exhausted to react, only murmurs coming from her. As pleasurable as it was for Kash, he came and let out a load in Marie’s ass. The sensation of his body rubbing and tightly grinding against the soft skin of his lover was far too arousing for the him. 

“Whew,” said Kash, as an exhausted Marie could only murmur things.

Even when going to sleep, Kash put Marie over his body with her head on his shoulder. Kash slept well that night with Marie occasionally put a leg over his body. Marie’s breaths were hot and full of arousal, her pussy burned after having been worked so far. Kash slept in that morning as Marie made breakfast, nude with an intense look in her eyes. 

“Cooking already,” said Kash, walking over to his lover nude.

“Yeah, you can’t have pussy and ass for every meal,” said Marie, as Kash approached her.

“When it tastes like this you can,” said Kash, getting on his knees to sniff and lick the brunet's ass. Marie laughed and kicked Kash to get him to back off as he stood up.

“Tough guy,” said Marie, gently slapping the cock.

“Have some sausage with those egg,” said Kash.

“Oh you are free to add on a meal too tough guy,” said Marie, turning towards Kash and playfully slapped her pussy to tease him. Kash immediately got on his knees and started to eat out Marie who was tried to back off of him, pushing down on his head as the smell of her pussy got him.

“You know, I never had the chance to say this,” said Marie.

“Stand up!” shouted Marie, at a kneeling Kash who looked confused and stood up.

“I am so proud,” said Marie, leaning her head on Kash’s shoulder and crying, the emotions overcame him after Marie cried.

“Yesterday took me to another world, I don’t want to ever lose you,” said Marie, crying, trying to control her breaths.

“I know you fucked other girls, I don’t care. You mean something to me now, the day I saw you, I knew you were a somebody, and now, look you,” said Marie, smiling in tears.

“Look at you,” said Marie, stroking the cock while looking up at Kash smiling.

“Well that’s a new you,” said Kash.

“You know, I don’t care what happens after today. I live happy knowing you walk out of here a changed man. Every woman you fuck from here on out, will be taken away like none other. Spread this goodness, make the world a better place, but don’t forget about me okay,” said Marie, on the verge of crying again.

“Today is not the last time I see you,” said Kash, locking lips with Marie.

What happened from there was a relationship worth a long story but Kash was now waking up from the dream he had about that past memory. Next to him was a nude Erin, her darker hair and tanned smooth skin kind of reminded him of Marie in a way. Erin slowly woke up nude next to Kash herself after a sensual and deep one night stand, putting her arm around him. What was to come was going to surprise both of the lovers.

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors