Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sam & Sandy

"Sam meets Sandy for dinner and more... the story continues."

3
1 Comment 1
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Sam has his SUV packed for the bike trip while he secures the apartment and ensuring all the lights are off. He checks his neighbor Bill's apartment to make sure all is safe knowing Bill is out of town this Friday evening at his son home for a visit. He turns on the security alarm as he closes the door.

The overnight bike ride begins in the morning on the other side of town. Sam has a dinner date tonight with a lady friend he met at the gym some months ago. She is a bit more mature than he is in age. Sandy has blue eyes with long blond hair; C size breasts on five foot eight tall, on a slim body. Sandy has taken care of herself and looks extremely attractive for a woman in her late forties. She separated from her husband some months ago, and Sam does not know why they parted ways. Sam and Sandy often go out for drinks after meeting at the gym while working out.

They have a lot in common and became friends with benefits. He knows she wants to get back with her husband; he knows she also enjoys sex with him a lot. Sam enjoys the enthusiasm she has when they have sex, and Sandy loves sex. Sam has never had a woman so into his manhood; she likes to suck him and screw all night long. She seems infatuated with his tallywhacker, which has never happen to him before; he is just your average size man. Sam thought only well-hung men got this kind of treatment from women.

Sam heads out to dinner and night with Sandy. She lives closer to where the bike group is meeting in the morning. When Sam pulls in Sandy's house driveway, the sunset is about complete showing a beautiful glowing orange and red sky. He grabs his overnight bag and walks up to the front door. Before he could knock, the door opens, as Sandy stands there in a long tight floor-length black gown with a slit up to her thigh. She has a welcoming smile and invites Sam to come in the house.

"WOW, you sure look sexy tonight," he says, as he gives Sandy a kiss and a warm hug. Sam runs his hand up her thigh slipping his hand through the dress slit to feel her smooth, warm moist honey bun. Running his finger between her labia lips, he feels she is wet already. He smiles as she embraces him closer to her.

"I went Brazilian this week for you. I like how smooth you are Sam and wanted to see how the two of us will feel together flesh on flesh, says Sandy, as she rubs his crotch with a leering look of desire.

Sandy has a well-shaped body that fills the dress nicely with all the right curves. She has a seductive look on her face as she smiles and invites him into the living room area. Sam sees the dinner table set with candles lit and all the light in the house are set to low.

"Sam would you like a glass of wine?" Sandy asks as she pours herself one.

"Yes please," he replies, as he sits on the couch for some cheese and crackers she has set out for the evening.

Sam feels a little underdressed in his short sleeve sports dress shirt and cargo pants. Sandy looks radiate this evening in her full-length dress. Sam kicks off his shoes to relax on the couch with her before dinner.

"What are we having for dinner Sandy?" Sam asks.

"I made a special chicken casserole that I use to make often, a light meal with salad and bread," says Sandy, "I do not want you to full for the fun and games," she says with a seductive smile.

Sandy and Sam enjoyed a nice dinner with a bottle of wine as the prelude to what both were expecting for desert. The dinner was especially good, and he felt like he had tried this casserole before. Sam seldom cooks at home most of the time. His neighbor Bill sometimes will cook dinner and invite Sam over to enjoy a home cooked meal.

"Would you like to go down to our lower level and watch a movie, Sam? Sandy asks, "The room has a large couch that has room for two."

"That sounds like a good place to start," says Sam, with a sly smile of desire.

After cleaning off the dinner table and putting the dishes in the washer, Sam is drinking some wine in the kitchen as he starts to rub Sandy's well-shaped ass with his hand. He kisses her neck as he begins to fondle her breasts moving her around Sam gives her a passionate kiss as he slides his hand between her dress slit to finger her loins. Sandy moves for Sam's easy access as she begins to run her hands all over him consumed in lust. Sam can feel her wet love muffin as he gently inserts a finger in her while playing with her silky smooth pussy. She can feel his arousal when she unzips his shorts finding Sam came over commando. She runs her fingers under his balls and strokes him, as they remain embraced.

"Let's skip the movie and just head to your bedroom," says Sam, as he lifts her skirt up revealing her sexy smooth tunnel of love. "Sandy looks hot with her smooth pussy; I can't wait to pleasure you."

Sandy now fully aroused as she takes Sam's hand as he grabs the wine he follows her with anticipation of the sex with Sandy and her freshly shaved pink love muffin. They head up the short stairs and enter the bedroom as Sam disrobes Sandy while kissing her body from head to thighs. Sandy is unbuckling Sam's shorts as quickly as she can. His shorts fall to the floor revealing his erect cock. She is kissing Sam as she unbuttons his shirt while moving her wet labia lips enveloping Sam's cock between them. He moves his pelvis up and down enjoying the warm wet sliding of hard cock in between her engorged vulva lips. Sam and Sandy love the smooth on smooth feel as they grind their bits together as her juices provide perfect lubrication.

Sandy has Sam's tight muscular ass firmly in both hands as she grinds her pelvis with his as they entwine in passionate lust unable to control their desires. Sam lifts up Sandy and places her on the bed as he continues to slide his throbbing manhood between her pussy lips pushing his cock head against her protruding clit. Sandy all over him with her hands as her breathing quickens with her kissing. She is fondling his balls now wet with her pooter juice. He groans while holding her tightly slipping his cock head in and out of her dripping wet vagina. Every dip creates another sound of erotic lust from Sandy as she loses control of herself to Sam's desires.

She feels sensational waves of orgasmic tingling from her loins when she breaks apart from Sam and positions herself for something special.

Sandy craves to suck Sam's cock, and she begins to swallow him slipping her lips and mouth around his glands. Sam is oozing precum as she is licking his meatus savoring the sublime light salty taste of his manhood. Sam easily lifts Sandy into a sixty-nine position to pleasure her warm wet quivering muffin mound. He is euphoric running his tongue back and forth mingling with her vulva lips as his long tongue quickly darts around, twirling around up and down her smooth dripping wet pussy.

Sandy responds to Sam eating her out with increased exuberance as she is licking, sucking his cock and balls over like a deprived vixen. The two become entranced in the moment of intoxicating, sensual passion. Sam was thrusting his pelvis gently up as Sandy pushes her wet pussy down on his face. Sandy is gyrating incapable of controlling herself lost in lustful bliss. The heat between them is beyond where they have gone before they are in sexual nirvana. Their intertwined bodies tangle together in motions that drive then increasingly wilder with pleasures neither had felt before with sex.

Sandy stomach thighs and legs tighten up as she organisms with small squirts coating Sam's face. He is lapping up as much as he can savoring the sweet nectar flowing from her warm engorged peach mound. She keeps licking on Sam's meat stick while groaning and moaning in intense elation.

KarlaB
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarlaB

Sam's cock is extraordinary hard, and his balls are swollen full of man seed. Sam feels like he is going to bust a nut soon.
 
Sam strong muscular arms lift Sandy off him bringing her out of her euphoric sexual trance. She wonders what he has planned. He moves Sandy's head into the pillows with ease as he kisses her with passion. Sandy is catching her breath as she gazes into Sam's eyes in wonderment as to what is coming next. She keeps her hands on Sam not wanting to let go of him. Caressing his smooth firm tight ass as Sam licks and kisses her breasts, neck and shoulders. He spreads her legs and begins to rub his silky soft skin shaft and down her warm wet slit splitting her swollen purplish labella lips as his frenulum and glands glide over her protruding love button; Sandy spreads her legs wider cooing at the sumptuous feeling between her legs.

"Oh my god, Sam I want your cock thrusting in me now," Sandy says, begging to be filled.

Sam was beyond his self-control with animalist lust he easily rolls Sandy over on her stomach pulling up on her hips he has positioned her doggie style. He rubs his cock head up and down her slit before plunging his purple-headed soldier into her wet pink velvet cock wallet. Sandy groans with pleasure supporting herself for a man muscle pounding in her cunt. Sam thrusts with abandon into her bang hole.

Sandy's moans and groans signals to him she wants it harder as he steadies her hips using his arms to move her cunt in and out on his glistening wet meat stick with increasing constant speed. His hips grind away with his balls slapping her clit with force as they sway to his powerful propelling hips. He slips his purple-headed warrior quickly in and out of her oozing wet coochie as he slaps her ass passionately. All you can hear is the guttural sounds of lusting satisfaction from Sandy and the sloppy wet suction sounds of Sam's cock fucking her engorged pink pussy.

Sandy lets out a loud howl as her pussy quivers contracting on Sam's tallywhacker as her orgasm envelops her entire body. She is quivering and banging her ass against Sam as she arches her back he reaches around and flicks her clit nob sending her into sexual rapaciousness.

She is unable to speak as she gasps for air consumed by Sam's pussy pounding and clit flicking puts her over the edge unconscious of her surroundings. Wave after wave of orgasms has her body now trembling while Sam keeps shoving his love shaft into her poontang. Sam himself lost in the depth of ecstasy of fucking Sandy; he had never screwed anyone like this before.

They collapse forward as Sandy loses control of her muscles. Sam still hard and lusting flips her over on her back and spreads her legs as he lifts them in the air. Sam drives his impaler hard into Sandy's oozing wet quivering mound of love pudding as she wails in the exultation of sexual satisfaction. Sandy thought she is done till Sam flipped her plunging his cock in her sent her further than ever before, he loins squirting at will as he steadily pumps his engorged tube steak in her pussy. Her breathlessness followed by her eyes rolling back in her head. Her vagina is now pulsing she feels more is to come.

"Relax Sam whispers in her ear; it will come back," Sam says, as her peaking orgasm continues.

Sam is sliding his meat stick into her wizard sleeve with a steady pace of smooth trusts of his silky skin cock into Sandy she begins to feel waves or erotic spasms from her toes to her head. She is pawing at Sam's back intoxicated with internal deep orgasmic pleasure like nothing she has ever felt. Her whole body now tingles with every thrust.

Sam is feeling like he is about ready to bust his nut as precum is streaming out slowly. His balls are so full he needs to unload. His muscles start to tighten as his balls contract up, and his ass cheeks squeeze together.

"Oh fuck god help me, Ahhhh...man, oh fucking yes," Sam bellows out as it feels he is ejaculating his left nut.

Sam unloads pulse after pulse of cum blasts spewing out of his bulging purple-headed tallywhacker. Sam sees stars as ropes of man seed fill Sandy's wet warm pussy. Sam's ass cheeks squeeze tighter than a drum with each powerful thrust into Sandy as her pelvic contractions milk his one-eyed snake for every drop of creamy man juice.

She has his tight ass in a firm grip pulling him deep into her spread wide-open legs with every push their smooth loins merge. Seductive sounds of encouragement utter from her as their intertwined bodies copulate in rapture. Their fluids combine to make a lubricant perfect for fucking. He is now sliding smoothly slick as a dick as his pelvic pumping begins to slow with each squeeze squirts of cum ooze out. Sam is near breathless as he hugs Sandy tightly staying coupled near motionless while they start to slow their panting and catch their breaths.

Sandy wraps her legs tight around him as they continue to embrace in a euphoric trance as their bodies muscles start to loosen and relax. Sam is lying on Sandy with his head next to her head. They feel in total peace and released from life's pressures while gently grinding their smooth bits together relishing the warm wet feeling of gliding their loins together. Sandy is kissing his neck and caressing his back as she pulls him closer with her entwined legs. They laid there silently basking in the afterglow of an incredible evening of sex.

"Sandy that was one of the best if not the best fuck I have ever had, you are a tiger and one great lay," Sam says.

"I do not think I have had a man make me orgasm that long ever before you are truly a talented man in bed Sam, that was a remarkable orgasm it felt like it was never ending, so intense," Sandy replies.

"I like your smooth pussy Sandy, it feels great to grind together on your bare labia lips my cock never felt so hard before, you are one sexy woman," says Sam.

Sam starts to go soft, as they lay coupled together as his tallywhacker slips out of Sandy's warm wet mound of love pudding. Their creampie begins to drip out of her promised land onto the bed. The two bodies are sweaty and coated in their love juices. Sam slides to Sandy's side holding her and kissing her neck and breasts appreciating the mood and moment they have just enjoyed. Sandy feels tranquil as she snuggles up next to Sam.

"I think we need to take a shower, I need ones for sure," says Sandy.
"That would be a good idea, we made a bit of a mess while having fun," says Sam.

Sam begins to get up taking Sandy's hand he helps her out of the bed. They walk to the shower as their love juices run down Sandy's legs. She turns on the showers as they enter to begin to wash off. Sam soaps up Sandy's back and sexy rump with a lot of lather. She turns around and kisses Sam as she lathers up Sam's master of ceremonies. The two of them are tired but enjoy washing each other off as they continue to rub and play with each other still thinking of the great sex they have celebrated together.

After showering, they dry off while chatting about the hot sex. Both Sam and Sandy still feel light headed in the blissfulness of the magnificent sex. Sam walks back to the bedroom and crawls under the sheets as he waits for Sandy. She is drying her hair and putting on some lotion. Sandy comes back to the bedroom to see Sam has fallen off to sleep as Sandy walks around turning off the music and lights. She snuggles in bed next to Sam as she cuddles up sleepy slumber comes over her as Sandy dreams of the tantalizing sex she has enjoyed that evening as she falls to sleep.
Published 
Written by MrAvg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments