Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Riviera Rave Sex Vacation (Part 3)

"The heat gets turned up at the club."

41
9 Comments 9
11.6k Views 11.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words
A few days later, we had to give the yacht back, but we still had some time left in the small villa up in the hills. It wasn't huge, but it had a nice patio overlooking the Riviera with enough privacy to continue wearing absolutely nothing 24/7.

We kept up with our young friends as well, and they invited us to the rave club where Patrick and his partner, Dimitri, were DJing. We had been pretty casual the whole trip, but I looked forward to the chance get a little dressed up. Tom looked super sexy and under-the-radar in black, drawstring linen pants, an open black linen shirt and espadrilles. I wore a black, backless, halter minidress and 5" studded black pumps. Neither of us wore anything underneath.

We didn't even leave the house until 10:30pm and met up with Karine at the warehouse/club on the outskirts of town at 11. The week we were around Karine she always wore the same revealing tank top and jean shorts, though her feet ran the gamut from beautifully bare to flip flops to tonight's incredible 6" heel, black, roman sandals that laced all the way up to her knees.

The place was maybe half full as we entered, but it seemed we got there just ahead of the rush because it filled in quickly. We used the few quiet moments to partake of the free flowing alcohol and claim a good spot near Patrick and Dimitri's DJ booth. The vibe was very inclusive, despite our lack of tatts and piercings - though earlier in the trip, I had reinstalled my tongue stud for fun. Karine discovered that soon enough when she reached up and kissed each of us deeply on the mouth. I felt her tongue pass a pill into mine. In her thick accent she said, "Do not to worry, I take care of you," and smiled. "If you will also take care of me." I swallowed, nodded my agreement and kissed her again.

Karine's man, Patrick, was shirtless in jeans that hugged all the right places, but were so low they looked as if they could slide off his hips any moment. Even as he bounced slightly to his own beats, I could see the outline of his cock very clearly through them. I'm sure I wasn't the only one, he practically drew a map to it - a fine trail of hair leading from below his belly button disappeared into his waistband just as it was starting to widen out.

The night took off fast and the scene was awesome. We all danced together, inevitably with the many others pressed up against us on the crowded floor. The feel of other people's rhythms bumping into me and warm skin pressed together was a sensual delight. It was dark, there was a thick haze, and the music was dizzingly loud. Sometimes I'd be dancing tight to Tom, my hands on his chest and his low on my hips. I'd close my eyes and put my hands up the air only to bring them down and open my eyes and find someone new. My hands moved to his chest and his hands to my hips (or hers as happened frequently, too).

This happened a lot. The spirit of the place moved you through the crowd without knowing - like a current in a river. What happened in those fleeting moments before the current moved you on were just moments. A rush of dream-like memories - his hands were strong; I liked her bare thigh between mine; his tongue tasted like cloves. Were his fingers in me for a second? Did she arrive here naked? I could tell he was circumsized through his pants. She's an amazing kisser... and on and on.

I floated back to our home base in the club and Tom appeared shortly afterward with Karine glued to his mouth. Patrick came out from behind his laptop and the four of us pressed together. Tom's shirt was open and Karine's hands were running all over his broad, hairy chest. Patrick was behind me and I was behind Karine. Patrick had pulled the skirt of my dress up and was grinding his tight jeans into my ass crack and kissing my bare shoulders, while both of our hands caressed Karine's hips, thighs and up her bare sides together. I could feel Patrick's little treasure trail of sweaty hair moving up and down my bare tailbone.

Karine deftly pulled the front of her loose-fitting tank together between her breasts so they were revealed and pressed them against Tom's chest, her arms lifting into the air so their skin could meet. Eventually she turned her beautiful young face and pert bare breasts now facing me. She wound her hands behind my head and we began to kiss deeply. The men's hands surrounded us and Karine unhooked my halter and dropped it down so that my large bare breasts could crush into her little ones.

We danced topless and pressed together for a while, my dress reduced to a mini skirt with the halter tucked in at the waist - each of us with the other's man grinding into our asses from behind. I felt Tom's hand between us, he had unzipped Karine's shorts and was deep into them. Her kisses got breathier as her arousal increased. We turned back away from each other and my bare chest met Patrick's and we made out sloppily on the dance floor as our bodies continued to move.

Bare back to bare back with Karine, our mens' tongues exploring our mouths and their hands explored our bodies. And before long, there were more hands on us. It gets slightly blurrier from here, but Karine and I put on a bit of a show I think - dancing topless, making out, twirling tongues and sucking on each other’s nipples as unidentified hands cupped them for our waiting mouths. Patrick returned to his DJ table. Tom moved over to the side to take a rest and a dark skinned girl in a mesh top appeared behind Karine and took over neck kissing and breast fondling duties for him.

She was tall and thin like a model with a dark tan a jet black hair. Her eponymous mesh top was bright yellow with a very open weave that allowed her dark nipples to poke through. Her bottom half was barely covered in stretch leather minishorts with a lace up front. Her legs were quite covered, however, in amazing, thigh-high, stretch leather boots with killer, platform heels and laces all the way up them as well.

I lifted my hands over my head and Mesh Top Girl's long red nails ran down my tits, giving me chills. I leaned forward and kissed her over Karine's shoulder while she was busy with one of my nipples in her mouth. I felt Mesh Top Girl's hand where Tom's had been, digging deeply into Karine's open shorts. My hands were sliding around Karine's waist and ass and I felt her shorts slip away from my fingers and vaguely remember feeling them land at my feet.

Mesh Top Girl rolled between Karine and I, and her mesh top vaporized as the three of us pressed together - mouths, hands and tits interchangeable. A man's hand slid around me from behind, down my dress, over my mound and slipped a finger in my pussy. Mesh Top Girl was biting my neck. Karine was licking the back of Mesh Top Girl's neck and shoulders and a new man had taken up behind Karine. I'm pretty sure he was either fucking her from behind or grinding hard enough to truly give her pleasure.

I looked over at Tom, who was sitting between two other men (of similar age - thankfully he was not the oldest person there!). The man on the right was enjoying the show as Tom was. The man on the left had a girl in nothing but a thong giving him a lapdance. I have no idea if she worked there or what. There weren't really "dancers" out and about as part of the scene, but most anything seemed to go here.

A gorgeous woman in her forties with large, low-hanging, bare breasts stood behind Tom dancing barefoot in a long, flowing, sheer skirt. Her hands played with his hair and occasionally strayed down his neck and onto his chest, winding her long nails through his chest hair. She leaned down to whisper in his ear (or kiss it?) and her breasts fell heavily over his shoulders on either side. Her fingertips walked a path down his stomach as she kissed at his ear and whispered to him. Tom fondled one of the breasts falling over his shoulder. Karine and Mesh Top Girl (without a top) were now in a full embrace on a small platform in front of Patrick and Dimitri's DJ table. Karine was naked except for her amazing shoes. She was one of those girls that clothes weren't meant stay on. They were swaying and grinding and the lights played off their bare skin in the otherwise darkness of the club atmosphere. Mesh Top Girl slid her way down Karine's body and knelt between her legs. The club let out a cheer as Karine rested on the DJ table, bent at the knees slightly and put her hands on the back of Mesh Top Girl's head. Watching Karine get eaten out by this long, dark, lean girl in front of all those people was amazing.

Patrick suddenly appeared before me lifting my breasts and putting his tongue in my mouth.

SquirtyLola
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtyLola

I swear he tasted like pussy - or more accurate like sex itself. Patrick pressed hard against me and his cock was straining to stay in those super low jeans. With his cock pushing against my pussy, the man-behind-me's hand retracted and lifted my skirt up on my hips and his fingers entered me from behind. I still hadn't seen his face.

I was already close to cumming and gripped at Patrick's bare chest and hips. Unable to hold on, I released Patrick's cock from his jeans and I had an orgasm the second my hand wrapped around it. I nearly fell into him as the man behind me worked my pussy into a literal dripping mess. Patrick caught me and the collective weight of the three of us spun us around toward the stage, I slid semi-gracefully to my knees and we stabilized.

I looked out over the crowd from the stage and heard cheers and saw lots of hands in the air. I realized I still had Patrick's cock in my right hand...and I was on my knees... and the man from behind me was standing to the left side of me. I finally got to see him - it was Patrick's partner, Dimitri. He was the male copy of Mesh Top Girl - darkly Mediterranean with jet black hair and a sleek body. And... he was unzipping his leather pants.

I glanced to Tom. The woman behind him was still leaning over his shoulder, her huge breasts hanging forward. They were making out. She stroked his cock through his thin linen pants. He was wearing nothing under them, so his erection was very prominent. Tom was looking right at me as Dimitri's cock passed through my lips and into my mouth. And the crowd went wild.

I found myself Karine's co-star in an oral sex stage show for the entire club to watch. She was now leaning back into the DJ table - one leg lifted for those in the front row to see Mesh Top Girl's tongue penetrate her snatch. I was on my knees, splitting my time between Dimitri's dark cock and Patrick's long hooked one. I had seen Patrick's cock when he fucked Karine on the rocks, but having it in my mouth was a delight. Long and uncut, the raw skin tasted amazing on my tongue.

Dimitri had darker skin, which always makes genitals even darker and his circumsized dark brown cock fit equally well in my mouth. I got off my knees and squatted between them. What was left of my dress was up around my waist, so my pussy was spread for all to see. And, apparently, to touch, as many were inclined to do. The lights and pounding music put me in full porn mode and I held back nothing. I put my hand around Patricks ass and deep throated him until I couldn't hold his curved cock in my oesophagus anymore. I released it with a carnal sound and a waterfall of saliva over my chin and down my chest.

I wore it proudly and turned to devour Dimitri's cock. I placed my hands above my head and Dimitri grasped my wrists and face fucked me. He did it hard and stopped when a similar carnal sound and saliva-fall erupted down my body. I felt someone's hands rubbing it into my tits. Patrick's hands wrapped around Dimitri's to hold mine and I went back and forth like that for a while until they released my wrists.

I clutched both cocks and stroked them hard; looking out over the audience from the stage with my cunt spread open in a squat. I looked down to see a butch looking girl wearing ruby red lipstick with three fingers in my hole. She was kissing up and down the inside of my thighs leaving little red lip prints. The room spun - it was like a circus. The cocks throbbed in my hands and I felt warm wetness hit the sides of my face. The crowd roared. My head was dizzy; I turned with an open mouth to take what I could from Patrick. I could feel it all over me, but I could also taste it so I must have gotten some. Dimitri turned my head back to him. I opened my mouth, but not in time and a thick rope of cum sprayed my upper lip and nose before I could get my lips wrapped around it. He pulled his cock out of my mouth before I could swallow and thick strands of his semen fell from my lips over my chin and onto my chest.

I slid onto my ass with my legs off the front of the stage, exhausted. The two long cocks in my hands were softening some and draining their last drops onto my forearms. The butch girl with red lips pushed my feet up onto the stage, spread me and went to town. I wrapped my studded heels around her back and felt her fingers slide up in as she sucked my clit into her mouth. Lesbians truly are the best at this and I was already close to cumming again

I looked over to see Karine and Mesh Top Girl going at it still. Everyone was watching, but they had a small devoted audience right at the edge of the stage, many of whom were reaching up and stroking the leg Karine still had on the ground or running their hands over Mesh Top Girl's bare back and tight ass. She was stabbing four fingers in and out of Karine's pussy very fast - I'm not sure how she survived it with those long nails. She had a long, thin, ribbed toy up Karine's ass as well. Karine was working her own swollen clit at the same time, also very fast - she must be close, too, I thought. Her first row fan base was chanting - I assume for her to orgasm

About thirty seconds later as my butch friend curled her fingers up in my cunt and sucked my clit to a shuddering orgasm, I found out why. Right as I was about to go over the top, Karine leaned up from the table and began to erupt with a huge scream of desire. She sprayed the front row of her fans, who took delight in the warm shower of clear fluid. Those who still had tops on lifted them up or took them off to get the full sensation. I came hard on the butch lesbian's mouth, roaring in delight as I did. I felt the rush of a nice waterfall into her mouth, but I did not full-on squirt - though the sight of little Karine doing so nearly got me the rest of the way there. It was like I could hear my orgasm and Karine's reverberating through me everywhere. As the wave rushed over me and began to recede, I realized that Dimitri and Patrick were holding microphones over both of us as we came. Their long dicks were still swaying in front of them.

I looked over to Tom and saw the lovely older woman, gently massaging his post orgasm erection. Her hands were shiny and thick with his cum. His black linen pants were pulled down just far enough and his balls were held tight above the waistband and looked huge. The older gent next to him had also orgasmed, but in his pants - he had a dark wet spot on his khaki pants from the thong girl grinding him during our show.

The music was still loud, but the club wasn't as full. I had no idea what time it was. I sat up and Butch Lesbian kissed me with what was left of her bright red lipstick. I played with her tongue in my mouth. She tasted like my orgasm, which is one of my favorite tastes. I thanked her; she said something in French and departed.

I looked over at the girls and Karine was no longer up on the stage. She was sitting naked on the edge, legs wrapped around Mesh Top Girl as they made out. Mesh Top Girls's back was shiny and wet from the orgasm that had sprayed over her onto the onlookers. The doused onlookers were a frenzy of skin, hands and mouths. They were like one unit moving through the club. Clearly, this show had been presented before and they came (quite literally) for it.

I looked back at Tom as I got off the stage and pulled my cum stained dress back up over my sweat and cum soaked body. He nodded to me like it was time to wrap it up, showing no particular allegiance to the woman who'd been masturbating him. I came over and she started cooing things at me - maybe in Italian? It wasn't French. She put her sticky hands on my face and kissed me European style on both sides and then also on my mouth. Tom pulled his pants up, still poking straight forward in his thin pants with the aftermath of his erection. The woman smiled as we began to walk away, her hands trailing down my slick arms, still cooing things at us.

Karine and Mesh Top Girl were standing now, and I motioned to Karine that we were leaving and she threw her tank top back on (someone probably took her shorts as a souvenir) and the two of them staggered behind us, arm and arm, teetering on their high heels. The boys shut down their laptops and let the house system take over. The party wasn't over yet. So, when the door opened and the sun shone brightly on us, we were all a little surprised.

Ready for the after party?

Published 
Written by Lisaberich
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments