Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Poolside Summer Fun

"A twenty-something and his sister's friend have fun by the pool"

16
6 Comments 6
28.5k Views 28.5k
4.6k words 4.6k words
It was the hottest day of the year, only about 10:30 in the morning and already thirty degrees. Mark stepped onto the deck, closing the door to the kitchen behind him. It was Wednesday and he had submitted the latest chapter of his book to his editor only a few hours ago, and was in need of a day off. And a beautiful day it was, too.

His sister Jennifer had put her head around his bedroom door that morning, telling him that she'd be going out after work. “It's Erica's birthday and we're doing a dinner and spa night downtown. We'll be back late, so don't wait up for me. You were up too late last night anyway.”

With a quick wave, she had closed the door and Mark had rolled over and tried to go back to sleep, his duvet and sheets wrapped around him. But, with the sun pouring in through his south-facing window, he couldn't sleep. After an hour or so of trying, he'd got up and had begun his day, such as it was.

It was rather nice, living with his sister, although at twenty-nine he hadn't been planning on doing so. Two years before, after Jennifer had gone through her divorce, he'd been looking to move and she had suggested that they buy a house together.

They had been able to find the perfect house with enough bedrooms that they could each have personal space and that he could have an office and a great kitchen so that he could cook. A nice bonus, from Mark's perspective, was the backyard. The house was at the end of a cul-de-sac, and backing onto a ravine. As the end lot, it was oddly shaped, but bigger than the neighbours, which allowed for the house to be set further back in the lot. Tall fences, trees and the house blocked the neighbours view of the backyard so that it was totally private. For Mark, who had become a nudist while at university, this was a blessing since it would allow him to go naked in the backyard, when it was warm enough, and when he had the house to himself.

As a writer, he worked from home, and he frequently enjoyed being able to relax naked in the yard. This was their first full summer in the house and he was looking forward to another couple of months of warm weather. With a fluffy towel over his shoulder, he carried his Kindle and a glass of water over to one of the deckchairs. Setting things up to be comfortable, he considered reading but the book didn't appeal, so he put down the reader, and turned over, enjoying the feel of the sun on his back.

***

Erica felt the warm sun on her neck, back and legs as she used her key to enter the house, closing the door behind her. She had been best friends with Jennifer since elementary school, been maid of honour at her wedding - and her divorce lawyer when the marriage had fallen apart.

She had been surprised when her friend said that she was not only moving in but buying a house with her brother. But she'd been thrilled when Jennifer not only provided her with a spare key but told her that she could use the pool whenever she wanted. Jennifer and Erica were very close and had always talked about everything.

Erica had helped Jennifer move towards the end of the previous summer, as Mark had been out of town at a conference. That first evening had been incredibly warm and, although the pool wasn't functional, she and Jennifer had taken the opportunity to hang out in their swimsuits in the backyard. Not only was it a good size, but Erica noticed that it was totally private. She had laughed and commented to Jennifer that, if it was her house, she'd spend quite a bit of time naked in the backyard. And not just alone, either.

Jennifer had laughed. Although she wasn't quite as sexually expressive or inquisitive as Erica, nothing shocked her. “Well you can take advantage here if you want. Just be careful, you know that my brother has quite a thing for you.”

Erica had smiled. “He was a cute kid. And being his prom date was fun, and I didn't mind doing you and him a favour. I mean, getting to put on a nice dress and cute heels and having cute boys admire me wasn't a bad way to spend the night. And from what I've seen lately, he's certainly grown up some.”

There had been one night when she'd seen Mark masturbating but he hadn't noticed her. Erica had certainly never mentioned it to him. Now she smiled at Jennifer who said, “Fine, fine. But if Mark starts hitting on you again, that's on your head.”

In recent months, Erica had dated one of the lawyers in her firm but that ended when she tired of an arrogance which, at first, had been charming. But she realized that he didn't listen to a word she said, or considered her feelings at all. But, that was now in the past, and Jennifer and Mark had both been there for her during the weeks up to and after the break-up.

The previous late summer, Erica had never had a chance to take advantage of Jennifer's offer but, with the break-up, and having just come back from a business trip, she was taking the day off for her birthday. She had plans for that evening with Jennifer and several other girlfriends. But, Erica thought, this morning and this afternoon is going to be some well deserved me time.

Since the break-up, her libido had been down but, on this latest business trip, it had come back with a roar. Unfortunately, she had been sharing a room with a colleague and so had never had privacy for a proper masturbation session. She had been too tired the night before after the flight but she was determined that she would have a few good orgasms while relaxing beside the pool.

“Mark, are you home?” She called out and waited. “Mark?” She kicked off her flip flops at the door, then headed up the stairs to look into his office. No Mark in there.

She had brought along a bathing suit, intending to tan and swim even if Mark was home. But, it seemed that he wasn't. Erica headed back downstairs. She though about going into the bathroom to change but, given that she had the house to herself, why bother? Checking that the curtains were closed (although she didn't mind giving the neighbours a show if they were peeking) she hooked her thumbs through the waistband of her shorts, and panties, and slid them off, She put them in the bag by her feet. Pulling her racerback tank-top over her head, she undid the front-clasp bra and stood naked in the front hall, near the stairs.

Erica briefly considered going out into the backyard like that, but she paused and reached down into her bag and pulled out her bathing outfit: a pair of boyshort bottoms that nicely showed off her pert, curvy butt, and a backless halter tankini that gave her B cup breasts some fantastic cleavage. She had a pair of black open d'orsay wedge sandals, but she left them in the bag.

She did, however, pull out her towel, vibrating dildo, and the erotic novel that she'd been enjoying reading. It was one of her favourites, a book she'd bought at a garage sale when she was seventeen. It wasn't so much a novel as a collection of short stories but it had been a reliable instigator for many a masturbating session, and formed the basis of so many of her own fantasies and turn-ons.

She put her tanktop and bra in her bag, nudged it against the wall with a foot, then walked through the kitchen, to the door to the backyard, considering which story to read first. Maybe the one about the woman masturbating in an empty train car? Or the secretary who walks in on her boss and his wife, and joins them. No, the one about the two college boys who get curious about giving blowjobs. Or, maybe, the coed sleep... the thought was interrupted as she opened the door to the deck and stepped through and saw Mark naked in a deck chair. Erica froze, temporarily, and the door closed behind her with a click.

Mark looked up to and saw Erica standing on the deck in a bathing suit. He could see that she held a vibrating dildo and that on the cover of her book was a naked man and woman in embrace.

Erica, to his surprise, was blushing, a look of embarrassment on her face. But, after a few seconds, she walked down the steps, and across the ten feet or so of lawn to stand beside his deckchair.

“Jennifer said I could come over and hang out by the pool,” Erica said, gesturing at the pool with the book and toy.

“Happy birthday,” Mark said, at the same time.

There was an awkward pause, Erica standing there, not sure what to do.

Mark broke the silence. “You know what, it's your birthday. If you want to hang out by the pool and tan and use your toy, have a little fun, I can get out of the way. The privacy here is fantastic,” he gestured at his own nude body, then started to rise from the deckchair.

Erica shook her head, not totally comfortable, but sensing an opportunity that she frankly didn't want to miss. “No, no, stay. We can hang out this afternoon together. I'd like that.” She smiled at him, and Mark nodded.

“I'll get us some refreshing drinks then,” he said.

Mark returned a few minutes later with a pitcher of lemonade with raspberries and blueberries that he made from scratch. He was still nude, carrying two glasses in his other hand, and he saw that Erica had set herself up on a deck chair, next to his and at a slight angle. She was lying on her back, her book and toy on the low table between the two chairs.

Mark poured lemonade into both glasses, handed one to Erica, then lay on his chair, on his side, supporting himself on an elbow. “What's on your mind? You have this... well, pensive look,” he said and shifted slightly. He could feel his cock resting on his right leg.

Erica paused, took a sip of her lemonade, and smiled appreciatively. “This is really good. Perfect for a hot day like this.” She put her glass down on the table, next to the pitcher. “Pensive? Hmm, it's just this situation. I mean clearly, you're comfortable naked. God knows I'm comfortable naked too. I mean I spent a day at a nude beach in France just last week...” she trailed off, her gaze moving from Mark's eyes, down his torso to his cock.

Mark waited, not saying anything, not wanting to interrupt her train of thought. He didn't move, didn't do anything. Erica's eyes flicked back up to his, held them for a moment, and then she nodded, seeming to come to a decision.

“Mark, you and I are both adults and I think we've both thought about this in the past.” She paused again, and Mark nodded, agreeing, but not interrupting.

Erica smiled and nodded again. “Alright, well then. It seems I'm going to have a better birthday than I thought.” She stood, removed her bathing suit and asked, “Will you help me put on some sunblock?”

Mark smiled, anticipating. “Sure, I'd love to. And, quite honestly, it's something that I've definitely thought about it in the past.”

Erica smiled. “I bet you have! And now at least that much of your fantasies can come true. I'll need your help in a minute, but you can watch for now.”

She lay back, put sunblock in her hands, and then started to apply it. Starting with her neck and face, she moved her hands down the sides of her body, intentionally avoiding her breasts, teasing the younger man as he watched, leaning slightly forward, a hand resting on his cock. After what seemed like an eternity, she brought her hands back up the centre of her torso, and then started applying lotion to her breasts in a way that was clearly for Mark's enjoyment.

She lifted her breasts, then curved the palms of her hands around them, cupping them. Mark was gently stroking his cock, focused intently on the woman in front of him clearly enjoying herself as she ended by taking her nipples between her fingers, and pulling on. She tried to stifle a moan. She pulled on them for a few more seconds, increasing the tension, even slightly sitting up in response to the pressure, then released them, sat back and opened her eyes.

Mark was fixated, his his fingers wrapped around his shaft. Erica smiled, waited a moment, then sighed. Clearly, he'd need some prompting. “Mark?” she said softly, “would you come over here and put some lotion on my back?”

Mark broke out of his reverie, and nodded. He took a sip of his lemonade as Erica rolled over on her towel, resting her face on her arms, her legs slightly open so that when Mark stood at the foot of the chair, he could see her labia. Another pause, and then, setting the bottle down on the chair beside her, he began with her feet, and then her legs.

She'd always had amazing legs, and when he was younger he had loved how she would wear heels, and how she had shown off her legs in skirts and shorts all summer long.

AlisaYo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisaYo

He started with her right calf, then her left, using his thumbs to feel the solidity of the muscles, gently lifting them, making sure that not aspect of her skin was neglected.

Erica's legs were spread wide enough that Mark could kneel between them to apply sunscreen to her upper legs, working on her left, then her right, with a soft word for her to raise her pelvis so that he could apply lotion all round. Erica moaned softly, enjoying not only her first massage in months, but also the spikes of excitement that rippled through her body every time Mark's cock made brief contact with her legs. While he clearly wasn't hard yet, he was definitely turned on, and each time the head of his cock touched her body, it left behind a drop of pre-cum.

As he moved further up, to put lotion on her back, his cock rested against her body, and she could feel a small stream of pre-cum against her leg, which turned her on more. Erica had known that she certainly aroused Mark and it was now clear to Mark that he turned her on, too. She was enjoying the massage and the feel of his hands, his nails, his cock against her body, until, with a creak of moving weight against the plastic of the chair, the was no longer there.

With a little moan of regret, Erica shifted, and opened her eyes to see that Mark had adjusted his own chair, so that it was directly pointed at hers. He was standing next to it, his cock in his right hand, firmer, and thicker than she had expected it to be. She rolled over onto her left side, pulling her right leg in along the chair, revealing more of her to the younger man. At the same time, she brought a hand up to her chest, and cupped her right breast.

“A few years ago,” Erica said, “I was hanging out with Jennifer and I caught sight of you through a window, masturbating. I was wondering... would you let me watch you masturbate? And do you want to watch me masturbate?” She smiled, uncharacteristically shyly. Mark just nodded, and Erica gestured to the end of her chair. Marked grabbed his towel, setting it down to cover the plastic, and then sat, facing Erica, his legs spread.

Erica sat up, and fiddled with the chair, bringing the backrest up, so she could lean against it. When it was secure, she too sat back, spreading her legs and putting them on the arms of the chair. Grabbing her toy from the table, she ran the tip against her lips and clit. She hooked a finger of her other hand at Mark. “Come closer and you will see better.”

Mark scooted closer, the towel coming with his butt as he moved forward, close enough that his legs made contact with Erica's. The feel of their legs against each other made him even hornier. Mark's gaze was wandering all over Erica's body as she started to touch herself with both hands, leaving her toy between her legs. Mark watched as she used her fingertips all over her body, caressing her breasts, nipples, neck, stomach, and thighs before once again taking her toy into her hand, and slowly pushing it inside, pressing the ears against her clit and setting them to vibrate.

“I like that you are enjoying the show, Mark,” Erica said, breathing heavily. “But for this to work I need you to put on a show for me. Stroke that cock... show me how much I turn you on.”

Mark nodded, but he found it hard to divide his focus between watching her using her toy, using her hands, and everything else that he wanted to look at at the same time. Although he had seen something like this in porn flicks, he had never actually watched a woman masturbate in real life. Certainly not the muse for his recurring fantasies.

Erica watched as he started to stroke, and the pre-cum that glistened on the head of his cock, and over his hand showed, as much as his hardness, how much he was turned on by what he was watching. She was plenty turned on, and certainly hadn't been this wet in months. But she knew that unless she could find some way to keep Mark under control, she might not be able to get the finish she wanted. After all, a cock as beautiful as Mark's was too precious a resources to waste. And it had been far too long since she had felt a man cum inside her.

After a few minutes of watching each other masturbate, she made a decision. She stopped her toy, set it aside, leaned forward and wrapped her hand around Mark's hand on his cock. The feel of its against the tips of her fingers almost put aside her determination, but she grimaced, and took control again.

“That's enough for now, Mark. Let's go swimming.” She reluctantly let go of his hand and cock, stood and walked to the edge of the pool. He still sat their, a slightly devastated look on his face. Erica stopped, and said over her shoulder, “Stop stroking that beautiful cock and come into the pool with me. I'll make it worth your while.” With that she stepped in, then turned to see Mark walking to join her, his erect penis leading they way.

For Mark, the next half hour was an incredible torment, something that he was sure Erica had done on purpose. They swam close to each other, brushing up against each other. It seemed like that ever other breadth that she ran her fingers across his back, lightly brushed against his chest, briefly squeezed his cock, or cupped his ass in her hand. But he bad behaved similarly, taking every opportunity to brush against her breasts, pussy and legs.

For Erica, it did exactly what she was hoping. She became increasingly turned on, especially as he continued to try to slip a hand between her legs. When the contact tempted her to take his hand in hers, and place it on her clit, she decided it was long enough.

“Come on Mark,” she whispered into his ear. “I'm going to make your fantasy come true. I want you to fuck me and fill me with your cum.”

With that, she spun away from him and swam quickly for the side of the pool and their deckchairs. Mark followed close behind. 

The sun was reaching its zenith as they got to the deckchair with the towels. Without saying a word, Erica pushed Mark down onto a chair, bent over to kiss him quickly and then got on the chair, on hands and knees, facing away from him. She backed up so that her pelvis was over his face, and took Mark's semi-hard cock into her hand.

Looking backwards she said, “Don't just lie there Mark. If I'm going to give you some great head, you better eat me out too.” Erica waited as Mark adjusted into her, and moaned, pointing her toes as he grasped her upper thighs and firmly attacked her lips with his tongue, moving from her clit, all the way up across the perineum and teasing her anus.

In response, Erica gently lifted Mark's cock towards her and, taking his balls firmly in her right hand, used the tip of the tongue to lick along the underside of his shaft to this balls and back, then took the head of his cock into her mouth. She could feel him moaning into her pussy as his tongue was flitting back and forth, and darting inside of her.

Erica breathed in, and plunged down on Mark's cock, taking the entire length into her mouth. It wasn't the longest cock she'd ever gone down on, but it was rather thick. She kept it in, feeling it, enjoying it as long as she could before she raised her head and took another breath. Then she plunged down again, breathing through her nose as she sucked on the delight that was in her mouth.

She murmured and cried out around it as Mark quickly placed two of his fingers inside her pussy, then slid another into her ass. The feeling was delightful. She loved anal play but her last boyfriend had not been a fan, so it had been a while since she had had that kind of fun. She made a decision and, as she went down on Mark's cock again, she judged that it was ready for what she had in mind.

She took his cock out of her mouth, but kept on a firm grip on it, stroking slowly, as she looked over her shoulder. “Okay Mark, it's time. You're going to fuck me now.”

She sighed again as Mark carefully removed his fingers, and lay back. The heat of the sun against them was nothing compared to how hot and turned on they were together.

Mark moved along the chair until he was leaning against the back. He stroked his cock, feeling the wetness from Erica's mouth, as it had mixed with his pre-cum, and watched as she turned around, facing him, one foot either side of his body. Supporting herself on the arms of the chair, she squatted slowly. His hard cock didn't need any guidance to slip into her incredible warmth and wetness. As soon as his head eased through her entrance, Erica sat down, quickly engulfing the entire cock.

“Mmmm it's been so long since I've had such a delightfully thick cock inside of me.” She reached forward, and gently scraped her nails down his chest. She was so wet and so warm, and Mark grabbed her arms, pulling her close to him, enjoying the feeling of being inside her as she moved forwards and backwards against him, grinding into him.

It was the most turned on she had been in a long time and Erica felt that Mark was close to cumming as well. With no time to waste, she looked down on him, and placed the nails of her right hand against his chest, digging in slightly. Mark looked slightly confused, but she knew that was going to change.

“Mark, would you like to fuck my ass?” His grin was a clear answer.

Slowly, Erica pulled up and away, withdrawing, and then shifted forward. With one arm backwards on the arm of the chair to support her, she very slowly guided Mark's cock to the entrance. Erica was careful. She had not had such a thick cock in her ass before, although one of her favourite anal toys was as thick as Mark. The head nudged at her hole and, as Mark tried to thrust, her eyes opened and she shook her head.

“No, Mark. No thrusting. I have to be in control of this.” He didn't speak, but he nodded. Slowly, much more slowly, she accommodated the thick cock, leaning backwards so that Mark had a glorious view of her breasts, her pussy and exactly how wet she was. Reaching forward, he gently used the tip and pads of his fingers against her lips and clit. When Erica had half of his cock inside of her, he slipped two fingers inside and used his thumb on her clit.

Erica moaned and shook, feeling so full with his cock, and the sudden appearance of his fingers and thumb in her pussy. Taking a chance, she moved more quickly, sinking the rest of him inside of her. She moved her hand from the arm of the chair to Mark's leg, then with her other hand stopped what he was doing. She shook her head. “Not your fingers. The toy. I want the toy inside of me, too.”

It was within reach, and Mark grabbed it, turned it on, and slid it inside of her. The vibrations, and the attentions to her clit, her ass and her pussy all at the same time started to drive Erica over the edge. Arcing her back, she brought both hands up to her chest, cupping her breasts, pinching her nipples, pulling at them while Mark had his hands on her hips, and was slowly, but firmly thrusting into her ass. Over and over, the pleasure built up and she snapped forward over him as she orgasmed not once, but again and again in a wave, each touch and sensation bringing on another jolt of orgasm. From the thickness of the beautiful cock, to the toy, to her clit, even the sun on her back, and the breeze blowing across her nipples, Erica was super sensitive and stimulated.

Between the sounds, the warmth, and her motion on top of him, Mark finally lost control, and thrust hard into her for a final time, triggering his own orgasm. Streams of cum shot out, making Erica orgasm again. Losing control, she shuddered briefly and then covered Mark with her own juices, squirting and soaking the towels.

With her movements, Mark's cock came out and she collapsed on his chest, his cock between her legs, triggering final, smaller episodes, as she dug her nails into his chest, and he had his arms wrapped around her. Their enjoyment and fluids mingled together, and they lay there, totally wiped out.

Eventually, Erica stirred and Mark paid attention again. He loved the feel of her wetness against him, their legs entangled and, especially, the feel of her perfect breasts against his chest. Her lips were close to his face and he heard her whisper,“Thank you for my birthday present. I have to get ready for tonight... but would you like to join me in the shower?”

Published 
Written by antooine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments