Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Overload

"His lover's scheme to teach a serial homewrecker a lesson turns out even better than expected."

58
3 Comments 3
2.0k Views 2.0k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Jeff put his last box in the wall after hearing lunch break called over the intercom.  He nodded to the second shift guy who would be covering his truck while he was on lunch.

“That big stop is coming up, Kline.  Watch how high you’re stacking the liquids,” he cautioned on the way out of the truck.

“Okay,” Kline answered with little indication he’d heard a word.

Jeff sighed.  He expected the truck to be a disaster by the time he returned in a half hour.  As he made the long walk down the warehouse floor toward the break room, he found himself wincing at nearly every load he observed.  The latest crop of new hires were terrible.

All he could do was do his job right, and hope that the few decent loaders who didn’t wash out stayed instead of bidding into other positions as soon as they were eligible.

Jeff knew he wouldn’t get any peace and quiet in the break room, so he grabbed his phone from the locker and headed out to the car.  The phone bombarded him with alerts, catching up on the two and a half hours it had remained in airplane mode in his locker.

He swiped most of the alerts away but opened a message string from his roommate and fuck-buddy Cassie.  She’d sent a picture of an attractive blonde with big tits and asked if he’d seen her around.  He immediately recognized her as the girl from the bar the night before.

He responded to her text, “Saw her last night at the bar after work.  Trying hard to get my attention.”

Her next message read, “I knew it.  I pissed the bitch off, and she has a reputation for trying to fuck boyfriends as revenge.”

“And she thinks we’re dating,” he typed.  “Knew something felt off about her.”

“Feel like turning the tables on her?” Cassie asked.

“What do you have in mind?”

Cassie’s plan was deliciously evil, and the thought of it lifted his spirits through the rest of the day.

****

Jeff blindly fumbled to unlock the door to his apartment.  Mercedes was busy squeezing his dick and shoving her tongue into his mouth.  It hadn’t taken much more than offering to buy little Miss Mercedes a drink to set things in motion.  He’d confirmed without a doubt that those big tits were real even before leaving the bar.  According to Cassie, the rumor was that the pussy was pretty good.

He was about to find out.

She yanked his shirt free of his pants almost as soon as he closed the door and then started tearing at her top.  Jeff whipped his shirt over his head, tossed it on the back of the couch, and then reached into his pocket for his phone.  He was careful not to touch the screen or the power button as he sat it down on the end table next to the couch.  Cassie’s response to his prepared text saying he was taking Mercedes home could give everything away.

Mercedes let those tits loose, and he grabbed a double handful of the pendulous globes.  He had no trouble lifting one to suck her nipple while she went to work on his pants.  Jeff stepped on the heels of his shoes one after the other, and by the time he’d kicked them aside, Mercedes was stroking his erection.

He was hardly upset when she pulled her nipple out of his mouth, kicked off her heels, and dropped to her knees.  Jeff gathered up her blonde hair into a makeshift ponytail as she slathered her tongue all over his cock.  She was looking up into his eyes as she licked him, and it was sexy as hell.

He groaned when she corralled the head of his cock with her tongue and slipped it into her mouth.  Even if her primary goal was getting under Cassie’s skin, she was putting in some serious effort.  She was sucking hard, going deep, and maintaining eye contact.

A mischievous glint appeared in those eyes just before she swallowed him.  Jeff’s fingers tightened in her hair as she held him deep in her throat for a few seconds before slowly sliding her lips back up the shaft.

She was definitely a talented little homewrecker.

Mercedes gasped once he popped from between her lips, and she jerked his slobber-covered dick with one perfectly manicured hand.  “You like that?”

“Fuck yes,” he growled.

“Ever been deep-throated before?”

He shook his head, but it was a lie.  Cassie was actually no slouch in that department herself.  He suspected the fib would encourage Mercedes to double down.  A crooked smile spread across her face.

He was right.

Jeff’s fingers tightened in her hair as she swallowed his cock and croaked around it.  He pulled on her head – but not hard enough to genuinely restrain her.  She stayed with her nose pressed into his crotch until he released the pressure, and then jerked away with a loud gasp.

His cock throbbed hard in her grasp as she sniffled, swallowed, and blinked the tears out of her eyes.  It had been a while since Cassie had been in the mood for rough stuff, and he was going to take full advantage of the opportunity with Mercedes.

The busty blonde looked up at him with obviously put-upon pleading in her eyes once she’d caught her breath.  He played along, fisted his fingers in her hair, and tugged.  Mercedes let out an impressively pathetic-sounding whimper just before his dick vanished in her mouth again.

Jeff growled as she bobbed her head in short strokes – choking and gagging on his cock.  He put a little more pressure on the back of her head, but it was still insufficient to actually force her to suck him.  She was easily able to pull back once after a particularly loud gag, catch her breath, settle her stomach, and dive back down.

Thick globs of spit were dribbling down his balls by the time she suddenly slapped her hands against his legs and pushed.  He let her go, because the gag that accompanied her sudden, panicked action sounded particularly urgent and real.

Mercedes sat back on her heels to cough, swallow, and whimper.  Thick slobber dangled from her lips and chin.  His cock was covered in it.  Tear trails glistened on her cheeks.  She looked every inch the face-fucked slut.

“God damn, that was fucking hot,” he said as he ran his fingers through her hair.

She sniffled one last time and then offered him a smug smile.

Jeff growled and said, “Come here,” while slipping his right hand under her arm.  As she gathered her feet under her, he grabbed her tit in his free hand and squeezed.  Once she was standing, he lifted her nipple to his mouth, slid his other hand down her body, and started bunching up her skirt.

Mercedes moaned while running her hand over his back and her fingers through his hair.  Once he’d lifted her skirt out of the way, he discovered that was the only barrier.  She wasn’t wearing panties.

“Mmm hmm,” she moaned when he slipped a finger between her nether lips.

She was soaking wet.  There was no way to know whether it was more about the thrill of fucking someone else’s man than straight-up arousal, but it didn’t really matter.  She was turned on, and the way she was humping against his finger suggested she was ready to fuck.

“So, am I getting more than a finger?” she asked, confirming it.

Mercedes let out a little yelp when he spun her around, but moaned and wiggled her ass as he bent her over the coffee table.

Jeff smacked her ass with his cock a couple of times and then took aim at her wet heat.  A surprised-sounding grunt from Mercedes was immediately followed by a long moan as he buried his cock inside her.  He growled when he hit bottom, because that pussy was tight, and she knew how to work it.  She clenched her intimate muscles, proving it could get even tighter.

She’d demonstrated a desire for it so far, so he risked a mild slap of her ass as he pulled back to thrust again.

“Harder!” she demanded.

Jeff glanced up at the security cam in the corner of the room and smiled before giving her what she wanted.

Mercedes shrieked when his hand came down with a resounding smack on her ass just as his balls tapped against her.  The sounds hadn’t even faded when he lifted his other hand and gave her a matching smack on the opposite cheek.

“Yes!  Spank me.  I’m a bad girl,” she said while bending just a bit more to further emphasize her gorgeous ass.

She wasn’t lying, but he didn’t follow through on that immediately.  Instead, he pulled his hand off her hip as if to do so, and saw her butt tighten in anticipation.  He let his fingers settle on her skin once more, but the moment her buttocks relaxed, he suddenly gave her ass the hardest slap yet.

Her shocked scream brought an evil grin to his lips.

Jeff kept his thrusting hips at a steady pace and randomly spanked her.  The way her pussy squeezed around him with every fall of his hand provided even more incentive to smack her ass.  In no time at all, her butt was rosy from the abuse, but the disappointed grunts she let out every time he waited a little too long between spanks left little doubt that it was what she wanted.

May as well see just how kinky she is, he thought.  He slammed his cock home, which resulted in a smack of colliding flesh and a yelp from her.  He then leaned forward and grabbed a handful of hair.  He pulled, but only with a symbolic level of strength.

She pulled in the opposite direction, so he obliged her with a growl.  Jeff grabbed a second handful of hair and pulled back on her head.

Mercedes squealed when he kicked up the pace and fucked her hard – using her hair as handlebars.  Loud claps sounded from his legs slamming into her ass, which jiggled from the shockwaves.   He could see her big tits swinging violently as he rocked her body.  His grunts of effort provided a counterpoint to her cries and whimpers.

“You like getting fucked like a whore, don’t you?” he asked in a deep rumbling voice.

Mercedes shouted, “Yes!”

Jeff buried his cock inside her and pulled her hair even harder, forcing her to lift her hands from the table and straighten.  As soon as it was within reach, he snapped an arm around her and grabbed her right breast hard.  He then let go of her hair, cupped a hand behind her knee, and forced her foot up onto the table.  That same hand then slid between her legs.

She sucked in a sharp gasp that emerged as a wail when he started rapidly frigging her clit.

Jeff growled in her ear, squeezed that big tit, and fucked her hard.

Mercedes screamed in a voice that sailed up and down in pitch, “Yes!  Fuck meee!”

“You ready to come?” he asked between grunts of effort.

“Yes!”

“You want to come?  Beg for it,” he said while still ravaging her body.

She cried, “Yes!  Please make me c-come!”

Jeff pounded her pussy for a few more seconds, then slammed into her balls deep and left it there.  He growled from how good her pussy felt but resisted the temptation to finish up.  Instead, he said, “Then work for it,” and pulled out of her.

Mercedes let out the most deliciously pathetic whimper when he left her empty.

He sat down on the couch with his pussy-slick cock throbbing in angry denial, but he didn’t have to wait long.  Mercedes dropped her foot from the table and turned.  To his delight, she knelt on the floor and started licking her pussy cream from his dick.

“Your pussy taste good?” he asked.

“Mmm hmm,” she responded without stilling her tongue.

“Then clean it all up,” he said.  He pushed his cock upright with the thumb of his right hand and put his left hand on the back of her head.

Mercedes let out an alarmed-sounding whimper as she bent down to engulf him.  Though his hand was actually just along for the ride, anyone watching could easily mistake it for forcing her.  He tightened his fingers in her hair as she repeatedly swallowed him to the hilt – making glock-glock sounds.

Finally, after holding him in her throat for several seconds, her lips tightened around him and she slowly sucked her way back to the tip.  Her eyes were once again misty, and tears decorated her cheeks, marring her makeup.  When she released him with a wet pop, a curtain of saliva drooled over his twitching organ.

Mercedes sniffed hard, pouted, and said, “Please.”

“Please, what?”

“Please let me come.”

He didn’t respond but did turn and recline on the couch.  She quickly stood – revealing knees that were red from kneeling – and pushed her skirt off.

Jeff offered her an evil grin and knitted his fingers behind his head.

Clad in only her little ankle socks, Mercedes lifted a leg, straddled him, and immediately reached for his spit-slathered cock.  He couldn’t hold back a growl when she sat down on his dick and buried it in her tight pussy.

She wasn’t messing around.  As soon as her pussy lips kissed the root of his cock, she shifted her feet, gripped the back of the couch for balance, put her other hand to work on her clit, and started bouncing – hard.

There was no denying how sexy she was.  Her ass slapped against his legs.  He could hear the sound of his cock plunging into her soaked pussy, and her fingers thrumming over her clit.  They were practically a blur between her legs.  Her big tits bounced and clapped together.  She grunted and whimpered in a combination of pleasure and effort.

BRITHANNY_35TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BRITHANNY_35TS

“Oh, I need to come,” she pleaded.

“Told you that you’re going to have to work for it,” he responded with his hands still resting behind his head.

A plaintive whimper passed her lips, and a moment later, she somehow started riding him even faster.

“There you go.  You want it?  Come on that dick,” he told her.

Her wildly flapping hair obscured her face, but not so much that he couldn’t see the flush deepening in her cheeks and spreading.  Her needy whimpers took on a pained edge as she rode him like a thing possessed.  Soon enough, he saw her features tighten and noticed a slight hitch in her wild ride.

Her ass slammed into him one last time and she came with a loud wail.

Jeff growled from the sensation of her already tight pussy squeezing around him.  She was still deep within the throes of that first wave of climax when he sat up, snatched her hand off the back of the couch, and pulled her down on top of him.

Mercedes shrieked when he slammed his cock up into her climaxing pussy.

He fucked her mercilessly as she thrashed in his grip.  Primal shrieks and feral yowls rang in his ears, mingling with his own grunts and growls of effort.  Her climax continued to savage her as he gave her no quarter.  As he was beginning to feel the warning itch of his own climax, she lurched off his cock with desperate strength.

She let out a whimpering sigh of relief, but it was quickly followed by a yelp when he shifted position to jam his cock back inside her.  He resisted her uncoordinated efforts to scramble away for a few seconds, and then relaxed his arms.

Mercedes collapsed limp atop him.

Jeff stroked her back and ass as she wheezed for breath and trembled.  Her big tits were hot and slick with sweat against his chest.  Her pussy was drooling on his leg.  His cock throbbed and bounced in denial, smearing her leg with her own juices.

Once her breathing sounded a little less ragged, he grinned and said, “More where that came from.”

She whimpered, shook her head, and muttered, “Oh, fuck no.”

When he chuckled at the response, she did as well – though hers was decidedly weaker.  She took a deep breath and raised herself off him on shaky arms.

“You made a mess again,” he told her.

She looked down between their bodies at his still hard and pussy-creamed cock, then shifted her weight to the foot planted on the floor.  She turned around and straddled him once more, giving him a fine view of her gorgeous ass and well-fucked, still slightly gaped pussy.  Never one to mind going down on a girl he’d fucked but hadn’t come inside, he lifted his head and gave her a lick.

Mercedes moaned and shivered, but shifted forward enough that he would have to work for another taste.  Instead, he gave her ass a squeeze and a smack as she lifted his cock and leaned in.

Jeff growled as she rapidly, but strongly sucked his cock.  He could feel her concave cheeks adding another dimension of pleasure as her head bobbed in his lap.  She wasn’t going as deep, but she was absolutely on a mission.

And it was succeeding.

Once again, she proved that she could rival Cassie’s skills, even if her personality left much to be desired.  Though he tried to maintain control, her hot mouth was dragging him inevitably toward an explosion.  Since the plan was to pull out and come all over her – hopefully getting her face and hair – he knew he had to switch things up fast.  Cassie knew that Mercedes hated cum on her, and always swallowed or took a creampie.  If she kept going, she was going to get a mouthful and the whole plan would be a bust.

Jeff gave her ass a sharp smack with one hand and plunged two fingers into her pussy with the other.  She moaned around him from the sensation of his fingers penetrating her, but didn’t relent in her oral assault.

“Let me in that pussy again,” he growled.

“Nuh-uh,” she grunted around his erection.

He smacked her ass harder and said, “I want that pussy.”

This time, she didn’t respond but instead, kicked the speed up a notch.

Short of throwing her off him, he didn’t know what to do.  The itch rapidly spread through his cock, his balls tightened, and he felt the hot tickle building.  Though he fought against it and smacked her ass hard one last time, he was nearly at the point of no return.

Sorry, Cassie, he thought while glancing toward the camera as he surrendered to the inevitable.

Mercedes must have known he was getting close because an excited moan vibrated through his cock.  She squeezed his balls, let a finger slip down to his ass, and kept sucking.

Jeff came with an explosive cry and blasted cum into her hot mouth.  His hips lurched and the hand squeezing her ass stiffened from the pleasure.

Suddenly, the delightful pressure of her cheeks vanished as he heard an odd, disturbing sound.  It was immediately followed by what sounded like someone blowing their nose.  Mercedes lurched away from his cock and a horrible gagging sound emerged from between his legs.

His cock pulsed again despite the lack of stimulation, sending ropes of cum hurtling through the air.  Mercedes once again gagged and slid off him to the floor.

That’s when he got to behold his accidental handiwork.

Cum had blasted out of her nose when his cock hit her throat just as it was erupting.  When that caused her to jerk away, his second ejaculation had closed one eye and spattered all the way up to her hair.  Jeff grabbed his cock and jerked out the remaining cum as he watched her choke and gag on her knees next to him.

“You ass–” she began, but it was cut off by her stomach rebelling, forcing her to clamp her mouth shut.  Bubbles formed in his semen leaking out of her nose and popped, further spattering her with cum.

That’s when the door to his apartment opened.

“Oh, sorry.  I didn’t know you had company,” Cassie said pleasantly, while lifting a hand as if to shield her eyes from what was happening on the couch.  She acted as if just noticing who his company was and said, “Oh, Mercedes.”  She then cringed and said, “Eww.  That looks like it burns.”

The blonde gagged so hard that Jeff was afraid she was actually going to vomit.  The look of fear in her eyes as she clamped a hand over her mouth hinted that Mercedes had come to the same conclusion.

Cassie walked over and picked up a box of tissues, which she held out to the other woman.  “You need to blow it out of your nose or you’ll just keep gagging.”

Mercedes glared at both of them with the one eye that wasn’t gummed up with his cum.

Cassie shrugged and dropped the tissues next to the naked woman.  She then said to Jeff, “I’m going to get in the shower.  You know you’re cleaning this up, right?”

Laying on the couch with his slowly softening dick still in hand, he nodded and muttered, “Yeah.”

“Okay.  I’ll get out of your hair.”

As Cassie left the room, Jeff said, “Sorry about that.”  It sounded relatively convincing despite the fact he wasn’t really sorry – even though it had been a happy accident.

Mercedes ignored him and snatched up tissues.  While she wiped the splooge-snot trails below her nose with one hand and her eye with the other, he grabbed a handful of tissue to wipe up the cum decorating his own body.  He got most of it before she’d managed to blink her semen-slimed eye open.

“Really, sorry about that,” he said as she reached for more tissue.

“You fucking bastard!” she shrieked at him.  The words had barely passed her lips before they clamped tightly closed and she doubled over.  Her cheeks puffed out with an explosive sound, and fresh dick-snot burst out of her sinuses through both nostrils.

Jeff decided a retreat was in order, and quickly slid off the couch.  He heard her blowing her nose and gagging as he was pulling off a few sheets of paper towels in the kitchen.  When he turned around, she tossed cum-soaked tissue onto the floor and reached for more.  A second blow sounded as he waited for the water to warm up.

She looked so pitiful kneeling on the floor naked, disheveled, and cum-spattered that he actually felt a little bad about the whole thing.  As he wiped the cum residue off his stomach and chest with the wetted paper towels, he asked, “Do you–”

“Asshole!” she shrieked while hurling soiled tissue in his direction.

“Okay,” he said, holding up his hands in a defensive posture.  “I’m just gonna...”  He pointed toward the hall.

“Fucking piece of shit!  I fucking hate you!”  Mercedes screamed at him as he quickly left the room.

She continued to yell at him as he walked down the hall.  That’s where he saw Cassie leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom with a hand tightly pressed over her mouth and her face as red as a stop sign from suppressed laughter.  When he stepped toward her, she moved to let him inside.

He quickly closed and locked the door.

Cassie’s sheer, evil mirth was contagious, and soon they were both fighting open laughter while Mercedes continued her shrieking tirade from the front room.  After a couple of minutes, they heard a final, “Fuck you!”

The moment the front door slammed, they both burst into laughter.  It took a few minutes more for them to catch their breath.  By the time it was over, Cassie was sitting on the toilet with tears of vengeful, sweet joy rolling down her cheeks.

“Oh my god, that was so much better than what I had planned,” she said with giggles threatening to burst forth the entire time.

“Yeah, I thought I blew it, but then I blew it right out her nose.”

That set Cassie off again, which in turn set Jeff off again.

Once the storm of laughter died down, Cassie stood up, looked in the mirror, and wiped at her eyes.  “God, I look almost as bad as she did.”

“Not from where I’m standing,” he said while blatantly staring at her ass.

She saw him in the mirror and gave her taut little ass a smack.  “Now go clean up that mess you made while I get in the shower.”

“Yes, dear,” he responded while turning toward the door.

Once outside, he turned to close it and saw Cassie pulling her top over her head.  He admired her bra-clad breasts for a moment before she felt his eyes on her, looked at him, and waved him away.

He closed the door and headed for the front room.  His first task was to find his underwear, which he pulled on so he wouldn’t be swinging in the breeze.  He grabbed some paper towels and used them to rake the cum-saturated tissues into a trash can.  He then tied the bag and dropped that into the kitchen can.

Furniture and fabric cleaner in hand, he returned to the front room.

Fortunately, the couch was old, and hardly unstained before the day’s adventure.  He and Cassie had made worse messes on it before.  As he was putting everything away, he heard the bathroom door open.

He smiled when Cassie walked into the front room – still naked.  He walked toward her with lust in his eyes.

Cassie quickly held up a hand and said, “No.  Shower before you dare touch me.  And brush your teeth.  If I smell her cunt on you, I’m going to puke.”

“Fair enough,” he agreed.  The paper towels had only done so much for the cum he had on his own body.

“But make it quick,” Cassie said as she turned.  She sauntered toward the bedroom with her hips swaying and her hands caressing her breasts.

He didn’t need any additional incentive to follow that instruction to the letter.

By the time he walked out of the bathroom, he was already hard again in anticipation.  Cassie was sitting on the bed naked, her phone in hand, and a grin on her face.  She giggled and waved for him to approach.

Jeff climbed into his side of the bed and looked at her phone when she held it up to show him.  He chuckled when he saw the image she’d cropped from the video footage.  It showed Mercedes with a look of shocked, disgusted horror on her face in what must have been the first seconds after his cum burst out of her nose.

Cassie swiped, and the next image was of Mercedes recoiling from a blurry rope of cum about to land on her face.  One more swipe showed Mercedes on her knees in all her semen-splendored glory – mid gag.

“Damn,” Jeff said with a chuckle while shaking his head.

Cassie leaned in and kissed his cheek.  “Absolutely perfect.  I’m pretty sure she missed the cum in her hair when she stormed out, too.  Here’s hoping the Uber driver notices what a cum-dumpster she is.”

Jeff reached over and cupped her breast to give it a squeeze.  Her eyes lit up and she moaned, but she turned her attention back to her phone.  Jeff continued to fondle her breast while she brought up the security video and scrolled through it.  She hit play just as he was pounding the blonde while she was coming.

“Why haven’t you ever done that to me before?” she asked with a note of accusation in her voice over the sound of Mercedes’ feral yowling.

“I have – a little,” he countered.  “It just seemed like it was probably too much.  You always lurch away.”

“So hold me down and make me take it,” she said in a sultry voice while putting her phone on the nightstand next to the bed.

Jeff popped up with a growl, more than ready, willing, and able to fulfill that request.

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments