Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nothing Good Can Come...

"Not sure how I got myself into this..."

5
2 Comments 2
21.0k Views 21.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
"You want me to do what, now?"

"Look, Megan and I got drinking the other night and started talking about this, that and the other to do before the wedding."

"And somehow it led to both of you fucking someone else before the big day?"

"Well, yeah. I'm not really sure how we got there? But kind of a one last romp kinda thing."

Eddie had been one of my best friends for years. At one time or another we were roommates, co-workers, the closest confidants. But it didn't take a genius to know this wasn't going to end well.

"So she kept pressing the issue, asking who I'd pick, and I finally said 'Marie'".

"Her sister, Marie? You aren't serious."

"Yeah, her sister. My would-be sister-in-law. And anyway, she lives downstairs from us, so Megan went and knocked on her door. So she came upstairs, had a few drinks with us...and well..."

"Eddie, seriously man-"

"Look, Charlie. It shouldn't have come together like it did. Since it has, now I'm on the hook, and I need your help."

It seemed more than somewhat odd to me that him needing my help meant having sex with his fiancée. No mistaking it, Megan was a good looking girl. She had smoothly tanned skin, long hair that hung in lazy waves, the slightest bit of baby fat in her cheeks and over her already shapely hips. But it was her pouty lips that always seemed to get my attention.

"You know nothing good can come from this, right?," I asked in all seriousness.

"Yeah, you're probably right. But I'm on the hook, and this is the best of a bad situation."

Her room was dimly lit. There was just enough light cast to see her bed, the outline of her furniture. There was a kind, light scent in the air that could only be found in a room tended to by a woman.

"I thought you weren't going to come," I heard her say, having come in behind me.

She was in a white robe that hung to her mid-thigh. It was tied loosely and hung open just enough so make out tiny, white panties and the bare skin of her chest. Her hair was the slightest bit damp, just out of the shower.

"I'm going to tell you exactly what I told him. There really isn't any possible way this ends well. Not for you, him, me, hell, even your sister. I don't know why you guys want to do this?"

Moving slowly across the room, her clean scent hit me before her touch. She gently kissed my neck and cheek which made me want to melt a little.

"Yeah, I know," she said very casually. "And maybe we didn't come to the best decision, but it is what it is, and we're both committed to the cause now."

She took my hands and slid them inside her robe. Without realizing it, my hands found themselves caressing the curves of her hips and lower back. We kissed tentatively, and poorly. I just couldn't make myself relax. It was then that she loosened her robe, and gave me the first view of her ideally formed tits.

My shirt came off immediately, and my hands went back to her hips. Pressing her nearly naked body to mine, I picked her up. Her legs wrapped around me as I pressed her against the wall. She moaned slightly in agreement, feeling gratified that she had overcome my reluctance. Turning to her bed, I rested her body on it, threw open her robe, and grabbing her panties an aggressive fist, pulled them down the length of her legs and threw them on the floor.

I hooked my arms under her legs and found myself face to face with the smooth lips of her pussy. I flicked my tongue over her sexy more violently than I had planned. Her legs clenched around my head as her hips bucked and her naked toes ran up and down my back. She had one hand on my head and the other massaging her own tits when I put my hands behind her knees and pushed her legs back and open.

"Ungh...oh God...wait, what are you do..." she didn't get to finish. My tongue was gently dancing over her tight, untouched asshole. It seemed to be a first for her, and she was moaning in agreement with the new experience. Then her body gave an involuntary shudder. It wasn't enough to be convinced that she came, but enough that she was enthralled by what we were doing.

It was exactly then that my conscience hit me, my reluctance returned, and I stopped dead in where I was.

"Wait? Why are you stopping?!," she demanded in a whining tone.

"Just getting myself situated," I told her, taking off the rest of my clothes. "Are you sure this is what you want?," I asked, sliding up between her legs.

"Oh, yes! And I want it right now!"

With that, I slammed eight inches of granite-hard cock in her swollen pussy. Her lips gripped every ridge until the head hit her cervix and she screamed in what seemed to be equal parts shock, pleasure and pain.

EllieTorres
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllieTorres

Her legs wrapped around me with her back arched until she was nearly on her shoulder, grinding me deep into her sex as far as she could make me. Her arms reached back to the headboard exposing her tits, which now were showing the slightest bit of sweat pooling between them, having run down from her hardened nipples. Then I paused to take her by the hips and force them back to the bed. Then taking her by the ankles, pulled her up and held them in front of me, pounding her from a newly tightened position.

"Oh my God that is so fucking deep! Keep go- I- Ooohhhh...unghhhh!!!," she all but screamed.

Her calves flexed just under my hands and she squirted several streams of juice, soaking me, her, the bed, everything.

"Wait...wait, hold on," she panted, overcome by the intensity. "Oh my God...did I just squirt?"

She glanced down, nearly embarrassed to see what just happened. Pulling her legs toward me, I kissed the insole of her left foot, then massaged them one at a time while gently sucking on her toes. The tension in her body told me this was another new experience for her, and while foreign, she was enjoying it. So I continued to kiss down her shapely feet to her ankles as I slid back inside her and feel her wet warmth around my cock.

She then put her free foot in my chest and pushed me backwards enough to turn over on all fours.

"Fuck me hard," she commanded in a raspy voice. "Fuck the shit out of me. Make all this worth it."

I got behind her and forced her head down to the bed. Her ass rose higher into the air. I knelt behind her and buried my face in her thighs. I teased her holes, licking from her pussy to her asshole and back. Having enough, I took a handful of her hair and pulled her head back up.

"Wait!," she said with a slight panic. "There's something else I want."

I was confused, when she slid off the bed. She wobbled across the room, and returned with something in each hand.

"I've always wanted to use this, but Eddie never would. Either he was too nervous or done too fast."

I blinked in the failing light to see her squirt lube into her hand and rub it up and down my shaft. Then she very gently slid a piece of rubber around my head and down to the base. It wasn't until I head a quiet click that I realized I was now wearing a cock ring.

"As you were," she grinned, turning back on all fours in all her glory.

The vibrations felt amazing on my balls. They must have felt better on her clit. With each thrust I would stay in a bit longer, pressing myself against her so we could both enjoy the sensation. Taking her hair again, I pulled her back to me, licking and kissing up and down her cheek and neck. She moaned louder and with more intensity as I buried myself in her.

She leaned back down and I took her hips with both hands. My rhythm became faster and more consistent. There was no turning back, and I knew I would cum soon. The tiny buzz from our mutual toy was nearly drowned out by the smacking sound of our bodies with each thrust. And that was nearly drowned out by her moans.

"I'm gonna cum soon," I managed to pant out. "If you want it anywhere but in your pussy, you better tell me right now!"

"No, wait - you probably shou..." she started to say. But it was too late.

A deep, true groan pierced the room. My body seized with the biggest orgasm I'd ever felt as I gripped her hips hard enough to bruise, and slammed my cock deep into her sex. Torrents of cum rocketed deep into her hole with each jerk. The intensity of the load and the vibrations still on my balls overtook me, and I forced myself back out of her onto my knees, pulling off the cock ring.

She immediately turned on her back and gave me a look which I quickly realized meant she had been cheated. I immediately took turns violently rubbing her tits with one hand, and pressed my other to her mound. Her hips bucked violently as I finger fucked her to the orgasm she missed with me still inside her. Again her juice squirted the length of the bed as she screamed in accordance.

I fell on my back to catch my breath as she slowly rolled off the bed. She made her way to her dresser for a towel. In the flicker of the candles before her, I could see her struggling to keep her balance. Standing slightly hunched, I could see a mix of cum dripping from her beaten pussy. Her knees began to buckle, and she was barely able to catch herself.

"I hope all this was worth...whatever you hoped it would be worth," I said as I lay on the bed, panting myself.

"It was," she replied. "Eddie and I are even now."

Published 
Written by dirty_chop
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments