Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night Moves

"Big girl's lover can't get enough"

34
12 Comments 12
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

“Goddamn, big girl, every time I see that ass I want to sink my teeth into that soft, quivering flesh. Get those panties off!”

“Honey, for fuck’s sake, give me a…oh, ohhh!”

“Another ripped pair of panties. Well, tough shit. You shouldn’t tease me with that plush body of yours. I’ve been waiting all day for you to get home.”

“I just had to stop by…”

“No. You never understand. You don’t keep me waiting.”

“I’m sorry, love, I…”

“Get on the bed, NOW!”

“Yes, sir. I…oh, my…”

“Whimpering so soon? Pushing your knees apart gets you all wet and ready, huh?”

“Uh-huh…I…”

“Quiet! Take my fingers in your mouth, dammit. Suck on them!”

“Mmmm…mmmm.”

“Jesus, that hungry mouth. Why do you get me all worked up like this? You fucking plus-size women with your curves and tits and the way you walk. My cock is hard and ready to fuck.”

“Mmmm…”

“Now my fingers are coated with your spit, guess where they’re going now?”

“I…I don’t…Ohhhh fuck!”

“I told you to open your legs! Yeah, that pussy is sopping wet. No need for fucking lube with you. Dammit if both my fingers aren’t all the way in.”

“Sh-shit, that’s it, yes!”

“Where’s that spongy spot behind your clit you love me to massage? Oh, there it is!”

“Uhhh…unnnggg…yes, sir…OHHH!!!”

“Fucking YES! God, your big, fat ass won’t keep still. I can feel the heat coming off it!”

“Oh, p-please, curl your fingers like you do.”

“Why? What will you do for me?”

“I…I…”

“Tell me, NOW!”

“I’ll suck your cock just the way you like.”

“And what else?”

“Swallow your cum and not choke. Just the way you instructed.”

“You learn fast, big girl.”

“Sh-shit…ohhh…yes, honey, just like that.”

“Both fingers inside, curling my fingers, fast and wet.”

“Uh huh…uhhhggg.”

“God, look at all the goosebumps on your big tits, and your nipples are rock hard.”

“Yes, sir!”

“Don’t stare at the ceiling, you horny, naughty girl. Look into my eyes. LOOK!”

“Yes.”

“What am I going to do next?”

“Um, you’re going to…”

“Mmmph...mmm…”

“Ohhh, yes, my love! My nipples get so sensitive when you play with me. Let me nurse you. YES!”

“Mmmm, hmmm.”

“Honey, tug the other nipple, too. Oh, my god, it’s about to…it’s…OHHH FUUUCKKK!!!”

“Mmmm.”

“Ungh…UHHHgggg, YES…YESSS!”

“That’s it, big girl, come for me. COME FOR ME!”

“Oh, yes, baby, YES. Goddammit!”

“Leave my fingers inside until your pussy stops spasming.”

“Uh-huh.”

“Now watch me lick them.”

“Oh, damn, sweetheart, let me taste, too.”

“Yes, that’s it. I love when you suck my fingers, girl.”

Newcat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Newcat

“Dammit, I’m still horny.”

“I know a girl like you isn’t easily satiated. You were born hungry.”

“It’s my turn to be in charge.”

“As you wish, mistress. What do we do now?”

“You know, dammit. Get on your back.”

“Seems I’ve awakened a beast.”

“Fuck, yeah, you did. Just what I need. Your cock jutting up like a flagpole, ready to go!”

“Give me a moment.”

“Hurry up! This big girl needs to fuck!”

“Shit, honey. Oh, yeah…grip my cock.”

“Uh-huh.”

“Oh, damn! Damn! Nothing like feeling that pussy as I slip inside, then…AAAGGHHH!!!”

“What about that big, fat ass now?”

“Oh, fuck…FUCK.”

“Oh, sh-shit. Goddamn it, you fucker! Dammit if that cock doesn’t hit that one spot that makes me fucking crazy. Ohhh…ohhh, fucking YES. Right there. That’s why I’ve been with you for so long.”

“Fucking right, big girl. Relax and give me all your weight.”

“I know you can take me on top. I know you can take all of it. Here.”

“Oh, fuck, YES. Oh, shit, it feels so good.”

“Nothing like a big girl on top, that’s what you always tell me when you’re getting me all hot and bothered out in public?”

“Uh-huh.”

“You look at all those other big girls and tease me. Tell me what you want to do with them, you horny fucker.”

“Unnggghhh. God, please, start moving against me.”

“You love that big, fat ass when it starts moving, huh? You love my big tits in your face.”

“Goddamn, yes, mistress!”

“Okay, then. Rub my clit while I fuck you.”

“Yes. Ohhh, my god, yes!”

“Suck my tits.”

“Yes. Mmmmph…”

“Goddammit, sink your teeth into my nipple. Tug the other with your thumbnail. TORTURE MY TITS!!! Oh, yes, naughty man, YES. God, you know exactly what to do. Yes, my love, nobody can do this like you do. Oh, sweet, beautiful, fulfilling sex. God, you and I fit together so perfectly. You caress and manhandle me in public, make me feel like a goddess, make other men and women stare and envy me. You know I'm yours, my love. I'm your girl always, and you're mine as well. Jesus, I feel it coming, and by the twitching of your cock, I can feel you coming, too. That's it, keep at my tits, that's it…yes…YESSS!!! AGGHHH!!! Oh, fuck, oh fuck oh fuck ohhhh fuuuck, my love. Yes. YESSS!!!”

“Shit, girl, fucking FUCK! Aggghhh…AGGGHHH!!!”

“Coming with you…coming…c-comAAAGGHHH!!! FUUCKKK!!!”

“Goddamn, YES! YESSS!!! Take my seed deep inside your fertile body! Take it and make a baby for us.”

“Oh, my god, honey, YES! You never said that before.”

“It’s time. It’s time for us to be together always.”

“Oh, my love.”

“Come lie beside me. Jesus, my cum is dripping out of you. What a mess.”

“You need to top me off later.”

“You can count on it.”

“Jesus, that was intense.”

“Goddamn right. You’re such a beautiful girl with a perfect body. I love how your weight holds me down so I can come as hard as I can without bucking you off. Now it’s time to have our child. God help me, you're my life partner and a magnificent woman.”

“I know, I know, my love. You never let me forget.”

“Now how about that blow job?”

Published 
Written by nightwaves
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments