Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mr. Bradford's Sextoy - Part 1

"Mr. Bradford takes my slutiness to a "hole" new level."

36
24 Comments 24
44.2k Views 44.2k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Famous Story
I used to work for Mr. Bradford but he had to lay me off because the company needed to cut back. He offered to help me get a new job and when we met at his office, I wound up giving him a job. I was on my knees with his cock lodged down my throat and only taking it out of my mouth to fuck his dick with my 36DD tits. That very night he also invited a friend of his to use me as well and they both unloaded their balls in me for hours. I loved every minute of it.

For months now I was Mr. Bradford's young cumdump and he used me whenever he could get away from his wife and kids. It was a big turn on to us both that I was about the same age as his oldest daughter. The sex was naughty, kinky and allowed me to explore my sexuality in new and adventurous ways.

Mr. Bradford admitted to me that he loved controlling me. He liked to share me with other men because it gave him a sense of power. Mr. Bradford said that he was a student of human behavior and had always wanted a girl willing to do whatever he told her. I was his dream come true: a hot young slut that was very open minded (and open legs). He shared me with business associates, strangers and he organized gang bangs with a group of men that were almost as dirty-minded as him.

As for me, I loved it all. My whole life I was a good girl and only had sex with three men before I decided to go on my sex adventures. I honestly could not tell you how many men that fucked me that year and I don't care. Life is short and I love sex. But it was more than just loving sex, I loved being a sex object. I fully embraced my sexuality. I could see the way men looked at me and I knew what they wanted to do to me. Instead of upsetting me (why should it) it turned me on. I make pulses race. I make temperatures rise. I make cocks hard. And every guy I ever fucked has told me I make them cum really hard. That is amazing.

Every other guy I hooked up with that year wanted me just for himself. I wasn't ready to be in a monogamous relationship. I was committed to the slut lifestyle and Mr. Bradford fulfilled my need to have someone take care of me and to not only accept my sluttiness but also add to it.

One evening Mr. Bradford had his cock lodged deep in my ass and was holding onto my big tits for leverage as he pounded me from behind. Just an hour before he had fucked my mouth and throat and fed me a nice load of his cum.

Mr. Bradford was especially on fire that night, fucking my face and my ass really hard, calling me dirty names with a harsh intensity, pulling my hair, squeezing and pulling my nipples and slapping my tits and spanking my ass.

He came hard in my ass clutching my big titties so hard that he left red marks.

"Oh my god," I said as we both collapsed on the bed. "You are a wild man tonight."

"You bring it out in me," Mr. Bradford said grabbing a fistful of my hair and pulling it. He kissed me passionately. "Tonight my dark side is in control."

"I like your dark side," I said feeling myself get wetter.

"I know you do and tonight we start a new series of adventures," he said and I could hear a something different in his voice.

"I didn't fuck your cunt on purpose tonight," he said. "I want you to crave a cock in your twat."

"Really?" I asked but suspected that he was going to have someone else fuck me this evening.

"You are going to call this car service and they will send you a driver to bring you home," he said.

"Okay," I said. "Sounds simple."

"I am not done yet my sweet big titted slut," he said and we both laughed. "You are going to act drunk. Stupid drunk. Fall down drunk."

I was beginning to get the picture.

"The driver that is going to pick you up has a reputation," Mr. Bradford said. "He takes advantage of young drunk women. He did this with one of my employees and a young lady I was having an affair with. Instead of taking you home he is going to bring you to his house. He will take you to the basement because his sick wife is upstairs and never goes down there. He will then proceed to bang your brains out."

"Wow," I said. "Did he fuck both of those girls?"

"No," he said. "The girl that worked for me was really drunk and got sick at his place. She asked him to take her home. But before that happened his hands were all over her. And he did convince her to give him a hand job."

"Do I know her? Was she there when I worked for you?" I asked.

"Babygirl," he said. "You know I never give names."

"The other girl that I was actually fucking was supposed to let him fuck her just like I am asking you now. But she couldn't go through with it."

"Why didn't she?" I asked wondering if he did something bad to her.

"Because she wasn't into letting me have other men fuck her," he said.

"Oh, so she chickened out," I said.

"Yes, babygirl," he said. "But I know you will let this bad man fuck you over and over and in every hole."

"Yes, daddy," I said. "I will let him use my body, stab me with his cock and pump all his cum inside me."

"Good girl," he said. "You make daddy so proud."

"How do you know that this one guy is going to pick me up?" I asked.

"Its not a big town and I know what days, areas and time he is on call," Mr. Bradford said. "It is all a part of my plan for you, my dear."

"That is one of the things I love about you, daddy," I said kissing him sweetly. He squeezed my tits as our tongues danced in our mouths.

Daddy made me gargle some booze and put a dab or two around my neck so I smelled really drunk. Of course I had no bra or thong and waited downstairs at the hotel after calling the taxi company. Mr. Bradford gave me my instructions on how to act and what to do.

"Remember, babygirl'" he said. "You don't ever have to do anything you don't want to. But there is also no limit for anything you want to do either. Let him use you anyway you want. I won't get jealous and in fact the more you enjoy yourself being a bad girl, the more it will make me happy."

"Yes, daddy," I said. "I understand. And I will tell you everything that he does to me."

The car pulled up and my heart raced. I waved at him and began to stumble over and then fell on purpose. He got out of the car and helped me up. He wasted no time as I felt his hand groping my tit as he pulled me up. He literally had one hand on one of my tits and the other on my ass as he walked me over to the car.

I would say he was in his early fifties, medium height and build with some stubble, dark hair with some grey. I literally just met him and he already went to second base. What a horndog.

I bent over to get in the cab and his hands were all over my ass helping me into the car. I just lay in the back seat and he got in the front and started driving. I said in a low drunken voice to take me home.

"I'm going to take you home, hon," he said. "And I'm going to take real good care of you."

We pulled into the garage and he helped me out.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Someplace you can relax," he said. He wrapped his arm around me cupping one of tits as he walked me to the door. It lead downstairs right to the basement. He held me from behind with both his arms wrapped around me walking me slowly downstairs. My body weight was leaning up against him and I could feel his hard-on pressing against me.

The basement was finished and kind of nice with a couch and a couple of chairs, a coffee table, lamps and a TV. He walked me over to another door and it lead to a room with a bed. We went inside and as soon as the door shut he pressed me up against the wall and began kissing me and feeling up my tits. He pressed his hard cock against me and began to dry hump me.

"No," I said softly. "I have a boyfriend."

"That's okay, hon," he said. "He's not here, so I am going to do his job for him."

"But," I said and he shut me up by kissing me.

I was very wet and really turned on. This was going to be a crazy, wild night and once again, Mr. Bradford created an entirely new experience for me as a good girl gone bad, a slut, a fucktoy and cumdump. And I loved it.

************************************************************************

The next evening I was jerking Mr. Bradford off as he played with my tits. I was telling him everything that happened the night before with the taxi perv.

"He was kissing me and squeezing my tits and I kept telling him to stop because I had a boyfriend but I didn't try to physically stop him from doing anything. Before I knew it and realized what was happening his cock was inside me as we stood there against the wall," I told Mr.

shantymarlovy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shantymarlovy

Bradford.

"'Oh you're fucking me," I said whimpering. "Stop this is wrong. I have a boyfriend.'"

"'No turning back now, hon,'" he said. "'I'm already fucking you so we might as well finish.' We kissed again as he thrust his dick deeper into my pussy.

"'Let's get more comfortable,'" he said taking off my dress and moving us to the bed.

"'Damn, look at those big fucking tits,'" he said taking one in his mouth. "'What a fucking body you have.'"

"I felt his cock pushing inside of me again, daddy and I couldn't help from cumming almost immediately."

"'Yes that's it," the taxi perv said. 'I knew you wanted it.'"

Mr. Bradford was listening intently and I could tell he was really turned on.

"Did you like his cock inside your cunt?" Mr. Bradford asked me with his voice quivering slightly.

"Yes daddy," I said. "He was such a horny horn dog. He didn't waste any time taking advantage of me. As soon as he helped me to the car he was touching my tits and ass. Once we got to his place he took he was all over me and fucking me before I could even react. And it really turned me on that his poor sick wife was just upstairs while he was fucking me daddy. I fucked married men before but never with their wives so close by. That was extra spicy."

"His wife was upstairs as he was banging some young, drunk, big tit slut," Mr. Bradford said. "His cock deep inside you, your big fucking tits bouncing up and down as he is slamming your cunt. Some strange drunk girl young enough to be his daughter that he just picked up and was too hammered to stop him from banging her. Making her cheat on her boyfriend, cumming on his cock so quickly because she is nothing but a fucking slut that loves being fucked by cock. Any cock. The dirtier the better."

Mr. Bradford was so turned on as he spoke and I continued to pump his cock with my hand. I was getting wetter and wetter as he was talking.

"Yes daddy," I said cooing. "That's me. Just a big tit slut that is good for only one thing."

"That's right, babygirl," Mr. Bradford said. "You are here to be fucked and used and to be a repository for men's cum. A cock-sleeve and a cumrag."

Mr. Bradford's dick started to leak pre-cum and it spilled over my fingers and hand. I lapped it up and ate it all.

I continued to tell Mr. Bradford about the taxi perv fucking me the night before. "I pretended to be drunk out of my mind as he ravaged me. But I also made it clear that even though I was "drunk" my body had taken over and that I was loving every minute of it. I am not sure if it was the role play or that the taxi perv as a great lover but I kept cumming over and over. The taxi perv gave a dirty laugh every time I came. He thoroughly enjoyed my body touching, squeezing, grabbing, sucking and licking me as he pounded my wet pussy. I love when a man enjoys my body. What's the point of having all of these goodies if they are not appreciated?

"The taxi perv came hard inside my pussy and I felt wave after wave of his ejaculate pumping into me. This made me cum again at the same time. He collapsed and took a deep breath. But within a few seconds he got up and pushed his cock in my mouth so I could clean it.

"Still pretending to be drunk I sucked his cock like it was instinct. I sucked it sloppily but hungrily moaning as I slurped and slurped his gooey dick."

"Yeah that's it you little slut," he said. "Sucking a cum covered cock is second nature to you."

"The taxi perv pulled his cock out of my mouth after I thoroughly cleaned it. I curled up on the bed faking like I was sleeping. He put a blanket over me."

"Get some rest because round two is going to be even better," he said and left the room.

I actually did fall asleep and woke up with a finger lubing my ass. His finger was pushing in slowly and I could feel the coldness and wetness of the lube inside of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Getting you ready," the taxi perv said. He then squeezed a gob of lube onto his dick and rubbed it all over. He wasted no time. He lifted up my legs and exposed my ass and I could feel him pushing into me. He was going to fuck my ass with me on my back.

"Please stop," I said to him as he pushed the head of his cock into my tiny, tight hole. "My boyfriend doesn't deserve this."

"Yeah but you do," the taxi perv said. "You deserve a nice, fat, hard cock up your fucking ass." I moaned and he gave me a dirty laugh.

I could feel his dick push deeper and deeper inside my ass and the sweet pain of it stretching me. The taxi perv was moaning as he penetrated me until he was balls deep inside my tight back hole. He stopped and held it in savoring the feeling of my ass walls clenching his raging hard on.

"So fucking tight," he said as he began to fuck my ass. He moved back and forth slowly at first pulling his dick right to the edge and then pushing it back in again. With each inward stroke he held it for a few seconds trying to push it as far inside of me as he could. He had a nice size dick that was pretty long and very thick. I felt really full with cock and was breathing heavy, dizzy from the beautiful mixture of pain and pleasure.

I looked up at his face and it was filled with intense ecstasy and I was as turned on as he was. All of it may have been bad and wrong. I was fucking a married man with his wife just upstairs within shouting distance. We didn't know each others names. He believed I was drunk and was taking advantage of me. He knew I had a boyfriend and fucked me anyway. But at that moment none of it mattered. We were just two people lost in a shared moment of passion. And I confess the bad and wrong parts of it heightened the excitement for me. I came with his cock in my ass. He grunted as my ass muscles gripped his prick even tighter as I orgasmed.

"Holy fuck," he said. "You really are a fucking nymphomaniac." He increased the pace of his thrusts fucking my ass harder and harder. I yelped as he pounded my tight ass.

"Take it, you fucking slut," the taxi perv said. "I know you fucking love it."

I reached up and grabbed my legs as he barreled into me. I felt the beginning of his eruption building. I clenched his cock with my ass as tight as I could. He threw his head back and yelled as he blew his load deep inside me. I knew his wife must have heard him as he came hard in my ass. His whole body went ridged as he clenched his teeth and eyes shut pumping his married semen in my hole. When he was done he was still so turned on and hard as a rock. He pushed down my legs and moved up to my face slapping it with his wet, dirty cock. Then he plunged his prick into my mouth and fucked my face.

"Eat it you goddamn whore," he yelled. I pushed my head down on his cock as he shoved it down my throat. I eagerly met his thrusts taking all he had to give. I was hungry for it and consumed with desire. He grabbed a fistful of my hair as he fucked my face like it was my cunt. He pulled my head back and forth fast and hard. Then he thrust his dick as far down my throat as possible making me gag. He grunted as my gag reflexes made my throat muscles squeeze his cock. He pulled out and slapped my face again with his dick and then plunged it back into my mouth. I could barely catch my breath as he repeated this process over and over. I rubbed my clit furiously with one hand and used two fingers of my other hand to fuck myself as he dick-drilled my mouth and throat. Once again I felt his whole body go stiff as his balls emptied inside of me. I also came as I eagerly devoured every drop of his jizz.

Finally he collapsed. Per my instructions I still pretended to be drunk and rolled on my side faking like I fell asleep again. The taxi perv soon got up and went upstairs. I knew that he was probably spent at this point and it would take a few hours before he was horny again."

I called Mr. Bradford and he picked me up.

I continued to jerk off Mr. Bradford as I told him about the night before. He came all over my hand as he heard the details of how his little sex toy did everything he told me to do. I was his slut, cunt and fuckdoll that would make all of his fantasies come true. I looked up at him and he watched me as I licked up all of his cum. Finally, when I got every last drop I opened my mouth to show him the pool of his semen in my mouth. He nodded and I swallowed it all in one big gulp.

"Good girl," Mr. Bradford said as he patted my head. "And now let me tell you who I am going to let fuck you next."

Published 
Written by Kali_Urriah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments