Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marguerite

"A consensual student teacher situation"

56
14 Comments 14
9.6k Views 9.6k
643 words 643 words

It doesn’t matter how I ended up here, just that I’m staying after class and I’ve seen enough porn to know what that means. “Marguerite, hang back after class, will you?” Professor Baur said. I get some looks from other students but try to remain calm and not focus on the heat building between my legs.

Slowly the students trickle out into the hallway, but I wait obediently, trying to steady my breath, trying to remain calm.

“Come to the desk please.”

I stand up awkwardly, smoothing my skirt, walking to the front and shifting my gaze from the floor back to Mr. Baur. Ryan Baur. I must be in trouble. It could have been any number of things. The excessive doodling, the flirtatious looks, the constant hand raising followed by questions. God, you just can’t help it can you Marguerite? You’re an eager little student. And more so, you’re an eager slut. But maybe he just wants to talk. I try to convince myself of this but it becomes harder the longer I feel his eyes boring into me. What does he want?

“Look at me girl, look at your teacher.” I force myself to look up at him. His tall, strong frame looms over me and his smug look is confusing to me.

“Good girl.”

“What did you want to talk about?” I ask, trying to keep my voice steady.

“Your behavior in class. It’s inappropriate to be looking at me the way you do.”

“I’m not! I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He can’t possibly be serious.

“You sound out of breath.” I flush and this does nothing for my nerves.

“Well I don’t believe I was but if you insist, I’m sorry. If I was it was just a look. I’m not doing anything wrong!”

TiffanyJacome
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyJacome

“I think we both know that’s not true.” By now he has come around the side of the desk and has positioned himself so that I’m between him and the desk. He runs his hand through my hair and grabs a fistful near the nape of my neck, pulling downwards, forcing my head back. I gasp quietly. The window to the hall has a curtain that could be pulled over it, but for now it is open. Anyone walking by would be able to see. With his other hand he pushes my torso onto the desk so that I am face down on it. I twist my head back and try to lift myself back up but he only leans further over me, making me stay put. My skirt is riding up over my underwear and I can feel his hard cock against my leg through his pants. He moves a hand down to slip under my panties and feels my wetness. Only a true slut would be this wet. I know it, he knows it.

“Mmm is this what you want Marguerite?”

I do. Yes. Please. Now. I can’t say it though.

“Marguerite?”

“I, ummm,”

“I need an answer.”

I allow myself to want it, to need it and the answer comes readily this time.

“Yes. Please Ryan.”

He pulls out his cock and starts fucking me slowly. Occasionally he’ll stop with it deep inside me, causing me to arch my back and wriggle my hips against him for more sensation.

Moans escape my lips, groans when he thrusts especially deep, but I know I have to be quiet or someone would suspect. He shoves some fingers in my mouth to quiet me, causing me to gag against them.

I will myself to be silent, to just breathe but the moans come, louder this time.

If someone were to see me now, helplessly getting fucked against the desk we hand our papers in on.

Published 
Written by Rebeccarenegade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments