Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust At First Sight

"I hadn't been so horny in months; my boyfriend had no idea what he was in for."

3
1 Comment 1
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
About a week ago, I started dating this guy named Trace; dirty blonde hair, normally styled up, bluish eyes. He's even six inches shorter than me (I'm 6'2"), and only one year younger, seventeen. In any case, the whole reason why we started dating was because I texted him again after six months of no contact. He eagerly answered me, seemingly happy that I had remembered him. He began visiting me again, and I told him that I was most likely bi, and well... Things got hot and we decided that that was the mark of our relationship. Here is the first time we really got rough...

I had just led Trace into my home, and not even hesitating, went straight for my room. I sat down on my soft black blanket, zipping down my tight band sweatshirt and peeling off my shirt beneath. Following suit, I also pulled off my jeans. Trace took off his shirt and jeans, approached me, immediately placing his tongue on my abdomen and dragged his tongue upward to my neck. I shivered, and he pulled away just as quickly as he came forward. "S-sorry!" He stuttered.

I gently laughed, standing up and taking two steps forward. I grabbed his hand and pushed him onto the bed, and I crawled onto him, leaning down and licking his neck. He shivered in delight, not realizing what I was about to do next.

I began squeezing his left nipple, simultaneously sucking on his neck. I heard a gasp escape from him, for he then pulled my head away from his neck and smashed our lips together. He thrust his tongue in and out of my mouth, and I lurched mine forward, feeling his saliva covered tongue, and his was for every crevice in my mouth. I forced my tongue into his mouth, twisting it around his and pulling away. I migrated my mouth to his right nipple and used my free hand—my right hand—to reach down and gently massage his boner, and I felt him shiver once again, followed by a gentle moan.

"T-take off your boxers..." He was just about ready to squirm.

I slowly looked up at him, still massaging his manhood. "Not till I drive you to the point of unbearable moaning."

His eyes widened, and he tried to push me off. "N-no!" By the way he said it, I knew he wanted it, but not in the way I intended. He even tried to push me away.

I stopped doing what I was doing anyway; it should be common sense to stop when your partner refuses, yes? Following my halted movements, I said, "Come on... I haven't been this fucking horny in months." I knew it too. I felt the lust so built up in me, and I could just barely hold back.

"Fine.." He went limp and closed his eyes, waiting for me to do something.

To make sure, I asked, "Do you want it?"

"Yes..." He obviously had lust swimming in his eyes at this point, and his face was reddish.

Nodding, I massaged his hard-on more, feeling my own cock stiffen. I kept messing with his nipple, and I heard him speak again.

"P-please Kitty... Just fuck me... I'll do anything..." I glanced up at him and he had tears in his eyes. I didn't feel bad; as long as they weren't emotional tears I didn't mind. But, to please him just a little, I reached into his boxers and pulled his cock out, only to press my lower body on his waist, myself pressed against him. I slowly rubbed my waist against his, and I nosed his tears away, shushing him gently. Immediately following suit, I sat up and brought him onto my lap, and he wrapped his legs around my waist. I felt my cock press against his through my boxers, and I pulled him close to me and I sucked on his neck again, moving my hands so my fingers were pressing lightly on his spine.

I felt Trace's body shudder and he moaned, "Please..."

"Just a little more..." I murmured to him, and I leaned forward and nibbled on his ear.

ValeriePeach
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeriePeach

My hands began messing with his nipples again, and I began to ever so slightly thrust against him.

"FUCK!" Trace screamed, ejaculating all over himself. "H-how... You didn't even touch me..." He turned his head away, knowing that his own semen was on his face.

Laughing softly, I bit his lip momentarily. "I told you, I'm horny as fuck." Moving my arms down so I was hugging him just above the waist, I pulled him close again and I pulled off my boxers and I moved a little so I could penetrate him, not even bothering to go slow at first. I immediately started thrusting in, and he screamed again.

"HOLY SHIT!" He let out a pained moan. "FUCK! Faster K-Kitty!" He would moan more, hopping on me as fast as he could manage. "It hurts soooo good!" I heard him whimper once, but it was drowned by a mix of his moans and my own, and he kept moving.

I brought him down with my weight, pinning him to my bed as I gasped and moaned with the thrusting. He was really tight, too, which excited me more so.

"F-fuck..." I saw tears spill from his eyes, mixing with the semen that he never bothered to wipe away. He tried to move his hips to make myself seem to go faster, but since he was pinned, he couldn't do much. "Jesus Christ are you shoving a fucking footlong up my ass?" He screamed, his moans quickly overtaking him.

I had to grit my teeth so I could go a little faster and harder, and I leaned down to him and I planted my lips on his nipple and I sucked as hard as I could, my lust taking full control of my body.

I heard him squeal and I looked up to see him look at me, almost with longing. "I've wanted this for so long... Fuck me..." He moaned loudly, ran his hands through my black hair and he brought my head up so he could bite my lip.

Still thrusting, I pressed my thumb on the hickey on his neck that I have him earlier, my other hand shakily caressing his hip.

"Fuck!" I had to imagine by then that when he screamed like that he was really enjoying himself; I normally found him trying to do something whenever he did.

I had felt his hips move, trying to assist me, as I roughly fucked him. He even shoved his tongue as far as he could in my mouth, making me gag slightly. My moment of brief choking made me slow down a little, but I picked up speed again and grazed my tongue along the side of his, even squeezing his shoulder.

I heard him gasp in pain, and I had felt his body tense up, as if waiting for something. I, of course, knew what he was waiting for.

"Oh God.." Letting out a loud moan, I got my arms under Trace and got out bodies as close as they could be, and I saw, just out of the corner of my eye, more of his tears connecting with the semen from before. "Fuck!" I screamed as I went all the way inside of him, staying still as I ejaculated heavily inside. I had heard a little yelp from Trace as he went limp against me, and I pulled out and rolled over, laying beside him and panted. I looked over at him and said, "And THAT'S what happens when I'm extremely horny."

Bet you can guess he didn't feel like he couldn't stand in the morning, eh?

Published 
Written by HeavenlyJinxedSouls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments