Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lonely twenties: Pushed to the limits

"Setting a former party animal straight"

3
1 Comment 1
12.2k Views 12.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words

At the age of twenty-seven, Lisa was starting to see tough scenarios play out in her life. A lot of her friends were starting to get married and she was still not interested in a long term relationship. As a former athlete in college, she took a job in Miami where despite her background as a white southern woman, she fit right in due to her look. Lisa had black hair, a light tan, slim waist, stood at five-foot-nine and looked exactly like Megan Fox. The job that Lisa worked was a marketing role but as a former college athlete that was highly competitive, she wanted to play sports again.

A naturally combative person, Lisa signed up for an MMA class and would go to the gym every Saturday to work out. The gym was a mix of men and women, with each gender separated. Among the women, Lisa was a bully and would regularly trash talk to get under the skin of her opponents. To make matters worse, Lisa was also on a win streak in each of the sparring matches. 

"Still bruised huh ginger," said Lisa, to a sweaty redhead she had beaten down on in her previous fight where she won by a first round knockout.

"Come on red, what are you scared of?" said Lisa, approaching the redhead.

"Leave her the fuck alone," said Maria, a Latina that looked exactly like Jennifer Lopez.

"Whoa seniorita, mind your own business," replied Lisa.

"Bitch you don't know a lick of Spanish, walking into this gym sounding like a fucking bumpkin," said Maria, as everyone laughed.

"Well I will kick you back across the fence," said Lisa, as the gym had a gasp of silence.

"Okay, lets fight then," said Maria.

Maria was the same height as Lisa but had more of a robust build while being around the same weight. The two had agreed to a match a week from the argument but Lisa made nothing of it, she was already on a pretty big win streak.

Just like that, time had passed and Lisa was getting her gloves ready to fight Maria. Wearing tight black trunks that were short enough to pass for panties and a white tanktop, Lisa showed up to see Maria wearing a pink tanktop and white trunks as short as Lisa's. The view was arousing with both of the women having nice toned builds with abs showing, getting ready for the brawl. An entire gym watched, including the men.

"Touch gloves, protect yourselves at all times," said the referee.

Both of the fighters went back to the corner and met in the center of the ring where Lisa came out throwing kicks and punches yet none of them landed. For Lisa, this was her strength, to knock her opponents clean out with kicks and punches which had made her a nightmare to fight against. Maria had sized Lisa up and after a minute into the fight, it was starting to show.

The fight lasted for four brutal rounds and was a display of Maria's genius. Never once during the fight did Maria ever seem in any danger. Maria had taken Lisa down and landed a lot of punishing blows while also trying to make Lisa spend all of her energy to get up. At the start, Maria landed some punishing blows to Lisa's knees and some to her body which greatly stopped the explosive movement Lisa had. During the third round, Lisa was easily taken down and now the hits were becoming more punishing to her face and body, she was spending the whole round trying to defend herself. 

Lisa barely made it out of the third round, walking to her corner exhausted and grabbing her waist. The two women were covered in lots of sweat and at the start of the fourth round, Maria was a ball of energy while Lisa could barely stand. Due to the damage Maria had done, Lisa's leg was twitching and her movements came with struggle. After some jabs, Maria took Lisa down and put her in a punishing armbar which made Lisa cry in pain and tap.

"Fight over, Maria wins!" shouted the referee.

"That was brutal," said one of the women fighters.

"Poor girl," said Jorge, laughing.

Jorge was a muscular man who was the strongest fighter in the gym, he stood at six-foot-two and looked exactly like Aaron Hernandez. Along with a muscular frame covered with tattoos, he had a chiseled face and was quite a hit with the female fighters, having fucked Maria a few times. A nickname that Jorge had in the gym was "The Bull" and there was a good reason for that. Standing there as a happy Maria walked out, Jorge smiled as Maria jumped on him and kissed him.

"Papi, you know," said Maria, laughing.

Lisa was badly beaten and laying down, her body covered in sweat and bruises along with a strong sore. Most of the gym did not like her so they left to congratulate Maria as some of the guys laughed at the beating Lisa had took. Being the strong woman she was, after ten minutes, Lisa started to limp around and headed to the locker room a bit dazed.

The dazed unconsciousness left Lisa at a loss for direction as she headed into the men's locker room without even noticing. As the locker room was empty, she headed to the shower yet didn't take one, instead using the minutes to make sense of the beatdown she had taken. As time passed, she was greeted by the company of none other than Jorge himself. Looking over in shock at him as well as his massive cock that almost touched his knees, her eyes opened wide.

"Whoa what the fuck!" shouted Lisa.

"Yo mami, you are in the men's locker room!" said Jorge, laughing.

"No the fuck I am not, pervert," shouted Lisa.

"Don't you make me get Maria on you sweethear, I trained her," said Jorge.

"This is not the men's locker room," said Lisa.

"Did you check?" asked Jorge.

"Fuck," said Lisa.

"You lost but you hung in there, just can't get too cocky and you know, Maria kind of figured you out," said Jorge.

"Easy for you to say, built like that, you barely have to learn any of this shit," said Lisa, as Jorge stroked his cock looking at the naked woman.

"You need to work on your takedown defense, ever worked on that before?" asked Jorge, laughing.

"What, going to teach me?" asked Lisa, looking intense.

"Sure," said Jorge, rushing towards her and grabbing her.

"So first you have to be strong and hold your balance," said Jorge, putting his muscular arms around her as her body excited with arousal.

"Can we just skip this and get to why they call you the bull?" said a tired Lisa.

"So soft," said Jorge, putting the sweaty brunette over his shoulder and lifting her up. Jorge was right, she had a very soft skin and soft body compared to some of the Latinas he was used to fucking.

Getting a whiff of her pussy, he started to eat the sweaty woman out as her head jumped back in arousal with his tongue and face making contact with vagina. She was not used to a man violently shaking his head as he ate her out while also lifting her up high in the air. The arousal made her shake her lower body as if she was dancing to some latin music while he continued to eat her out. She was in awe at how well he held on to her while keeping her up high in the air, making sure she didn't fall.

The arousal was so strong as she moaned that it made her body move violently, as if she was possessed and going through an exorcism. After the intense movements, she lost balance crawled down to the floor, her body twitching as she took deep arousing breaths. She wanted to finger her pussy and do anything she could to get his mouth off of it due to how violently his tongue was beating against it as he occasionally sucked on it. Running out of ideas, she tapped his legs in mercy as her own legs and lower body violently vibrated.

MulanParck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MulanParck

"Tap mami? Want me to stop?" said Jorge.

"Yes," said Lisa, moaning with a powerful expression of pain on her face even though her body had experienced an arousal she was not used to.

Closing her eyes, she violently fingered herself, not knowing her hand could move that fast. She felt her heart beat loudly as she struggled for breaths while using both hands to finger herself. After a lot of the arousal it happened, she had an orgasm and let out a loud moan as her body fluids squirted out everywhere. The arousal made her back up against a wall, barely able to stand as she let out more loud moans and almost cried in pleasure.

"Nice mami nice, but you tapped, you're mines," said Jorge, stroking his cock as he approached her. She attempted to push him away with a dazed look on her face and her arms limp as her mouth opened.

"Oh no mami, that mouth is open, lets put it to work," he said, shoving his body against hers as his warm cock rubbed against her sweaty body.

"On your knees," he said, putting his hands over her shoulder and making her drop to her knees.

The dazed and aroused woman let him put his cock in her mouth and sucked on it. After the brutal beating she had taken and not having had a meal before gym, she closed her eyes and stuffed as much as she could in. He looked down and smiled, putting his massive hand on her head as she blew him. She started to choke but continued to suck his dick, amazed its girth and how it felt inside of her mouth. Just like he had done with her pussy, she violently shook her head with his dick in her mouth and gave him a fierce look.

"Oh look at this little animal, come on, do your job and please this dick!" he said, thrusting his lower body as his cock hit the back of her throat.

Now she was starting to go weak at the knees and collapse as the cock continued to pound her throat, no match for the raw energy that he brought. That was the issue that she had, she was unable to match the stamina of Jorge in the locker room and Maria in the ring. Despite her best efforts to take the cock out of her mouth, he kept positioning his body to where she had to suck his dick. Now she was having issues breathing and starting to almost puke from the punishment.

"Lets try this!" he said, pinching her nose as she violently shook her head and attempted to crawl away.

Once again, she was unsuccessful in getting his cock out of her mouth and out of desperation, tapped with a look of pain and regret on her face. As he took his cock out of her mouth, her moans turned into a hoarse voice as she started to caugh. Her bright blue eyes looked intense and now she was just trying to keep her consciousness in tact. 

"Oh mami, lets see what you are made of now, lets see if you can handle some real action," he said.

Putting her over his shoulder, he carried her to the shower room and made her get on her knees. Shoving his cock in her anus, he started to fuck her doggystyle. The first thrust made her shout out a loud groan with a hoarse voice but he was an energizer bunny. Out of nowhere, he started to smash her aggressive and his stamina was unmatched. At this point, she was out of any fight whatsoever and was getting by on just her resilience as his cock tore through her anus.

Once a loudmouth, her voice was so hoarse now that she was only letting out the occasionally cough as her head bounced around, eyes almost going dim from the pounding. On her knees, his muscular abs crashed against her buttocks as his cock continued to tear inside of her. She now had her hands over her head, covering her jet black hair as she cringed in pain. 

The knees were going weak from the pounding, almost losing her balance but she did not want to lie on the shower floor.  Putting both of her hands down, she looked up with an intense determined look, gathering up every bit of fight in her and hoping he would cum. She attempted to stand her upper body up but his hand simply forced her down, now he kept his hand there to make sure she was in a doggystyle position.

"Argh! Fuck!" she shouted, a deep hoarse voice.

"That's right mami!" he said, his eyes now rolling back as he took deep breaths fucking her.

A few of the guy fighters walked in to hear the moaning and groaning as well as sounds of wood chopping which came from the locker room. One of the guys was a rookie while the other was a veteran of the gym and the two were training partners. The rookie looked at the veteran with a smile on his face and asked the question.

"Are they?" asked the rookie.

"Yes, the Bull is at work," said the veteran.

On a few occasions, when Jorge would fuck women in the shower, most men would be very careful or not even use the shower. Loud sounds still came from her now as she tried to gather up every last bit of fight in her, wondering now how badly her anus would be damaged. She usually never let men fuck her anally so it was still a bit on the tight end but that was going to change tonight for sure. Now he was letting out loud moans himself while intensely fucking her and the two reached a point where they both moaned. Finally, she let out a loud cry as he continued to go at a fast pace and started to almost cry from the fucking.

Now she had to make a tough decision, she had tapped so many times tonight. Once to Maria in the ring, second time when he was eating her out, third time when he was shoving his cock in her mouth and now her anus could only take so much. The constant pounding made it tough for her to think and her pride was on the line, a former athlete was about to be disgraced. Never in her life had she tapped and now she was in danger of doing it for the third time. 

The thrusts became slower but deeper and longer as he took deep breaths. Instead of pounding her anus fast and brutally, it was now a long thrust that took more time but was more sharp and intense. Now the poundings felt like a hard punch to the gut and she had already taken plenty of those tonight. An attempt was made to crawl away but his hands were tight on her buttocks, making sure that didn't happen.

"Oh no mami, no," he said, smiling and breathing hard.

Now her face became intense and shocked, eyes closing, body over-heated and then it happened. Lisa's entire upper body gave out from the exhaustion and the fight had left her. Out of mercy, a minute later she felt a nice long load of cum run inside of her as Jorge finished the job. Letting out a loud roar from pleasure, he smacked her buttocks a few times before finally getting off of her. 

Lisa laid in the men's locker room, unable to get up. The fear now became if she would have other men pound her but out of respect, that didn't happen. Other men respected the best fighter in the building and knew that Lisa was his. Feeling sorry for her, one of the female fighters sneaked in and helped her get dressed before letting her free to go to back gome. Lisa was unable to drive back home so she fell asleep in her car, knowing how she was pushed to the limits.

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments