Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lonely Twenties: Going remote

"How two coworkers enjoy remote work"

2
0 Comments 0
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

“Yeah give it a nice wiggle, thank you. Oh yeah baby!” said Lisa, groaning and standing up as the wet middle finger made its way into her anus. The beauty was naked along with her lover, now standing over him.

Lisa was on the trip with Arvan and a couple other coworkers for a project but the virus had shut down all travel. The group was stranded in a smaller town without much to do and to make matters worse, it was shut down. Along with Arvan and the crew, Lisa worked for a massive corporation with hundreds and thousands of employees but her team was smaller.

Standing at five-foot-eight, having dark hair, slight tan, and the same exact face as Brittany Xavier, Lisa was a twenty-eight-year-old beauty that was still single. Originally from California and of Albanian descent, Lisa grew up with somewhat of an overbearing family. Arvan stood around six feet tall, had black hair, a sharp beard, also twenty-eight, and looked exactly like Rohit Khandelwal. When factoring in other team members, the group was quite good looking. The shutdown leaving nothing to do in the city made the group with nothing to do and a lot of time to be close with each other.

“You got a nice tongue too, here, just do your usual,” said Lisa, gently tapping her pussy which had a subtle dark-haired landing strip.

Arvan put his powerful hands on the soft-skinned buttocks of the beauty and shoved his mouth against her pussy, eating her out. The contrast with Lisa’s slightly tanned skin compared to Arvan’s darker skin was one thing that aroused her, despite being only a couple shades lighter than him.

 Lisa loved having Arvan eat her out, she often talked to her other coworkers about it as well as her close friends. Arvan knew where to lick the pussy, worked his fingers in the anus while doing so, and kept full control of the woman. As usual, Lisa would sometimes put her AirPods and dance to her favorite song while being eaten, closing her eyes as she moved her upper body. 

“Whoa whoa whoa, huh!” shouted Lisa, her upper body violently swinging in various directions as Arvan let go of his tight grip. “Oh man fuck yeah! Yeah!” groaned Lisa, fingering herself violently as fluids sprayed all over the place.

“Whoa girl,” said Arvan, smiling as an intense look came over a sweaty Lisa’s face, staring down Arvan’s cock.

“Always boy, goddammit it’s always,” said Lisa, in an intense voice as she rushed towards Arvan’s cock.

Lisa shoved the cock in her mouth as her legs rested on Arvan’s shoulders, making it a great opportunity for him to continue to eat her as she sucked his cock. The brunette started off with a violent intense passion for sucking the cock, shoving it in her mouth as she violently shook her head. Arvan kept the steady pace, continuing to eat the wet pussy but also licking her anus, occasionally fingering it. Even though Lisa gave it her best with the blowjob, hoping to make him cum, after many minutes of effort she gave out.

“Ah fuck, whew, ah!” said Lisa, fluids dripping from her mouth as she tried to catch her breath. Arvan’s gentle pace continued, practically consuming Lisa and making her drunk with arousal. The brunette’s upper body involuntarily swung up from arousal as she let out loud violent moans, no longer able to hold her own.

The sixty-nine position is a test of wills and Lisa’s will came up well short against Arvan’s, his gentle pace always ended up beating her initial aggression which would always burn out. Seeing how spent Lisa was and how her breaths were shorter and deeper, Arvan put her over his shoulder with ease and carried her to the bedroom. For Lisa, this was the norm, by this point she was breathing heavy as her vision blurred from the arousal. As soon as she was thrown down on the bed, Lisa spread her legs out and gently fingered her pussy.

“Yeah, hit it raw, hit this hoe raw daddy!” said Lisa, biting her lips.

Whenever Arvan fucked, he was very close to his lover, tightly coiling his arms around her body and having his face against hers. While his thick dark cock had fun penetrating the pussy, to him it was one part of it all. Arvan realized that sex was psychological as much as it was physical which is why he often overwhelmed the impulsive Lisa. 

“Muah,” said Arvan, kissing the sweaty Lisa on the cheeks and neck as the two bodies tightly close to each other started to grind. 

The sniffs, whiffs, licks, and kisses kept Lisa guessing while the gentle pace of the penis thrusting into her body kept her aroused. With the pussy being wet after the orgasm, Arvan’s cock had no issues smoothly going inside of the aroused brunette whose legs were vibrating.  Feeling the powerful rush once again, Lisa aggressively grabbed Arvan’s head and tightly locked lips with him as her waist thrusted against his abs and the aggressive movement of her lower body massaged his cock.

AlieHoe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlieHoe

To rival her, Arvan picked up the pace and finally started to use some of his cardio, mostly destroying Lisa in the process. Even minutes before as Arvan was being gentle, Lisa’s body had mostly given out. After a couple minutes of intense pounding by Arvan in a missionary position, Lisa’s moaned turned into loud groans and she had another orgasm.

“Ah fuck ah!” shouted Lisa, throwing her legs up in the air as she aggressively patted the mattress in submission. Lisa violently swung her head around as her body vibrated, fluids shooting out of her pussy as she attempted to catch her breaths. 

“Well I am still hard,” said Arvan, smiling as Lisa moaned.

Arvan walked over to the exhausted brunette and put his cock over her face, shoving it into her mouth as she did her best to suck it. Even Lisa’s head was tired from the intensity of the fuck so she lost the aggressiveness she had at first. Losing his patience, Arvan simply grabbed Lisa’s head and aggressive thrusted his cock against her tonsils. The whole ordeal looked like an MMA fight where a fighter is being constantly grounded and pounded. Lisa lost most of her consciousness at that point as the cock constantly beat against her tonsils, making her head bounce around at times. At some point, she was afraid that the aggressive thrusting of the cock might give her a concussion. 

“Ah yeah, there we go,” said Arvan, shooting a massive load inside of Lisa’s mouth as he let go of her head. Lisa collapsed and laid back as cum dripped from her bottom lip, she was mostly groaning while slowly falling asleep.

Arvan slept next to his nude lover who had probably swallowed a load of cum that could fill an entire shot glass. As Lisa tried to keep her eyes open, she felt dizzy and just went to sleep nude with Arvan, coiling her legs around his body. Arvan still loved kissing the soft skin and having his arms around the beauty as she went to sleep. Many hours passed and morning came, Lisa woke up to a violent migraine and a very hoarse voice.

“Hey, what the fuck,” said Lisa, in a very hoarse voice. 

“Huh?” asked Arvan, half awake.

“What the fuck, my head hurts, what the fuck, and I sound weird,” said Lisa.

“You sound like Golem,” said Arvan, laughing.

“Fuck you!” shouted Lisa, slapping Arvan.

“Oh my god,” said Arvan, laughing hard.

“Motherfucker, fuck you!” shouted Lisa, in a hoarse voice as she punched Arvan a few times, only being taps for her lover.

“Oh fuck, my head, fuck,” said Lisa, limping to the bathroom nude attempting to spit out the cum.

Arvan laid in bed nude, still aroused as Lisa attempted to figure out what had happened. The brunette had a meeting coming up that she would have through take through video later that afternoon, she would have to try not to speak. Now Arvan had gone too far, he had taken the innocent brunette and dominated her to the point she was having problems walking and talking. 

“Well, I mean fuck, hoes have to do what they have to,” said Lisa, laughing.

The nude beauty laid in bed with Arvan, still aroused by his rough skin and his magnetic vibe. Despite her attraction, she kept enough of a distance to be able to escape in case Arvan tried to pin her down again. After a few deep breaths, Lisa immediately got up after slapping Arvan’s hand away and ran to the kitchen. For Lisa, it was almost important to be quick when breaking the touch barrier, Arvan had a way of pinning her down and keeping her there. 

In the kitchen itself, Lisa prepared some red wine in her glass and took both the bottle and glass to the bedroom. Lisa laid in bed with her aroused lover, put her arm around him, and sipped on red wine while letting him work her body. The powerful kisses and fingers working well into her pussy still gave Lisa strong arousals as she finished her glass of wine, quickly starting on another.

“I could use a smoke or something man like I swear if it’s just me and you then I am out for the week boy,” said Lisa, sipping on more wine and now drunk as Arvan kissed her face again.

“What’s with you anyways, you have this crap on lock and it’s your fucking forte, like I mean go easy sometimes, let me win a few,” said Lisa, laughing as Arvan sucked a nipple.

“Breast milk is for babies, here,” said Lisa, letting her nude lover sip some of the red wine.

“There is a taste I love more than wine,” said Arvan, staring into Lisa’s eyes.

“What?” asked Lisa.

“This,” said Arvan, locking lips with his dominated lover.

 

 

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors