Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Fuck Me

"Finding freedom in being a dirty, slutty, and insatiable little whore"

120
43 Comments 43
23.3k Views 23.3k
859 words 859 words
Recommended Read

“Fuck me.” Drool and precum spill from my mouth as I gasp the words in desperation. Kneeling before you with my tits torn out of my dress, I can’t wait any longer. Neither can you. Even in the moment before, when my throat was clenching your cock, it had taken everything in you not to pull me off and do what you’ve wanted to do ever since I walked into our favorite bar an hour ago.  

We had met there for “drinks,” but both of us had understood our intentions. We had done this before, after all, and memories of the intense raw sex that accompanied our last meeting hung over us from the moment we sat down at the bar.  

Still, I didn’t dare say it outright...that would take the thrill out of it. 

I wanted to feel that same rush again, of sitting still while my heart raced wildly onwards to the potential of an orgasmic finish line. And it was the way we fucked last time that made me so giddy. We had done it before, but never like that, never with so much of our restraint thrown away. It was like a first taste of sex all over again, the type that leaves you starving for more. 

You were starving, too. Yet you had waited in the bar, however torturous it was to sit there with a warm hard cock pulsing against your leg. You had waited on the Uber ride home and on the walk to your apartment. You had even waited as we stumbled into your bedroom and I dropped in a race to take your cock out of your pants.  

Now, as I stare up with my nastiest “fuck me” eyes, all the pressure of that suppressed lust erupts.

All I can do is stare up with wide eyes as the explosion sweeps me away. 

In a fury, you drag me up by my arms, spin me around, and push me forcefully to the edge of the bed. I trip in my dress, catching my balance with the help of the mattress, but only for a moment before your hand is on my neck, pinning me down until my tits are buried in the sheets and my cheek is forced still on linen. There I can then only listen to the sound of ripping fabric as you tear my soaked panties out of your way. I’m already moaning, “Yes please...” I mutter through clenched teeth, “please...please...” 

The sudden shock of your hard cock forces the air from my lungs.  

LittleShyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleShyy

Then I’m moaning as it pushes through the warm wetness of my cunt. You take my hair, nearly growling while you pull it back and slowly sink your body as deep as you can into mine. As the entirety of your weight presses down on me, I know in that moment how helpless I am. Yet even more, I know just how much I want it. Take my body. It’s yours, an instrument placed in your strong hands. Please, god, play it until I can take no more, until my shrieks reach a crescendo and I'm utterly exhausted of sound. Don’t waste time on romantic gestures. Not tonight.  

Just fuck me.  

And so my heart pounds and pussy soaks as you shove my head further into the mattress and start your performance. Soon my hands are clenching fistfuls of sheets, pulling and twisting in beautiful agony as the tempo of raw, unrestrained fucking picks up. The beat of your body colliding with mine, smacking together in quickening intervals, becomes frenetic. I feel the animal in you breathing down heavily on my neck. I hear it in your grunts. Nothing in the world could pull you off me now. Not as you watch the ripples of your domination spread through my ass cheeks with each deafening smack.  

Then, with a crack of thunder, my ass cheek is left tingling and the red outline of your hand is fading away. You stamp it on the jiggling flesh again, then again, and again. 

I beg for more. More. More! More!! 

You pull me by the hair, lifting my chest from the bed to grasp my neck with ten clenching fingers. You unload with a fury. My tits are set free, swinging in chaos until they have no choice but to smack helplessly against each other, and you drive that sound of clapping breasts to its loudest volume as I close my eyes and focus on the moment, of being liberated from all responsibility other than handling the ecstasy of a hardcore fucking... 

...of the freedom in being a whore, whatever that means. To me it's my deliverance from the shackles of daily life, where for a moment, and just a moment, I’m not the former valedictorian, nor the current young businesswoman of Silicon Valley. 

I’m a whore—a dirty, slutty, and insatiable little whore.  

Now, just fuck me.

 

 

Published 
Written by Nerd_by_Day
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments