Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fulfilling Fantasies: A Suggestion

"In response to your enquiry"

26
9 Comments 9
14.1k Views 14.1k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Recommended Read

Dear Ms [NAME WITHHELD].

Thank you for your enquiry.

In all honesty, I found your e-mail a little vague on the details, but I suppose that’s only to be expected since by your own admission you’re still ambivalent as to whether or not you really want to enlist my services.

Nevertheless, your e-mail gave me a good idea of the kind of thing you fantasize about, and so I will lay out a scenario for you, a little suggestion that, should you be willing, could easily be arranged.

Since you have written to me, I assume you know a little about my operations, but to clarify. I make it my business to fulfil the sexual fantasies people have that they find it difficult to experience any other way. It’s something of a hobby of mine, which means that there is no fee attached. I will, however, require you to sign a written contract setting out both the nature of the interaction and your limits during the same. I’m sure you understand that this is in both our best interests, given the nature of your secret desires. I also insist that you choose a safeword, to be written into the contract. Should you at any stage in proceedings utter the safeword, there will be an immediate cessation of all activity.

Now, here’s my proposition. Since you’re not exactly sure of what you want, I shall allow myself to lay before you a scenario that you may wish to experience fully, modify in some manner, or reject entirely. That is your prerogative.

I’m sure you’re acquainted with the vast array of sex toys available on the market. An associate of mine has been working on something new, and should you be willing to act the guinea pig, I should be much obliged.

There are many different remote toys available for purchase. The disadvantage of these until recently was that they only worked at relatively short distances. There are now devices that utilize Bluetooth technology and mobile apps, but an associate of mine has simplified the entire affair to create a strap-on vibrator that can be activated by anyone who is in possession of a certain telephone number, thus making the toy vibrate from any location in the world. At present, the design is still a little clunky, but that is in the process of being remedied. The dialler has all the power, the wearer none (except of course to remove the device, but that would be to contravene the rules of the game).

My suggestion is this, that you wear the strap-on vibrator under your clothes during an agreed period of time on an agreed day. You are free to move around town anywhere you please within certain pre-defined limits. I will instruct four of my men to attempt to find you as you do so, by dialing the vibrator at regular intervals.

I am sure you understand that this little game leaves you vulnerable to being seen by any number of strangers as your body reacts to the sensations. Since you have given me to understand that one of the fantasies to which you are addicted is being shamed in public, this is your chance to experience something of that for real. I don’t mind telling you that the thought of you gasping out loud and squirming as the vibrations molest you where anyone might see you react to them is a turn on for me personally. Frankly, I wouldn’t mind accompanying you as you move around town, witnessing your reactions as complete strangers dial your pussy, as it were.

The vibrations are very strong, and should you climax, so much the better. In the middle of the street, at a table in a coffee shop. It doesn’t really matter where, as long as you find it unable to conceal your ecstasy from onlookers. Oh yes, that is a delicious thought, is it not?

Anyway, the point of the exercise is for my men to locate you by forcing the desired reaction from you. Should none of them have found you within the agreed time period, you may return home and nothing further will happen. Should one of my men discover you, he will come up to you and say, “[NAME WITHHELD], I presume.”

This is another safety measure for you. Should you decide at this point that you wish to withdraw from the game, you simply say, “No, you’ve got the wrong person,” and you will remain unmolested, at liberty to return home.

However, should you say, “Yes, I am [NAME WITHHELD],” the man will lead you to a car.

I feel compelled to emphasize that you should not take your answer lightly at this point. You do of course always have your safeword to fall back on, but it would be a grave disappointment to all involved should you come to use it. Therefore I advise that you only answer in the affirmative if you are absolutely determined to follow through. I have witnessed my men in action on many occasions, and the following is speculation as to what might happen, to give you some indication of what you are accepting or declining.

Once you are in the car, you are blindfolded. The four men who have been hunting you travel with you, so that you are sandwiched between two of them in the back seat. You have no idea where you are going, but the men do not molest you, nor do they activate the vibrator.

After a long or a short drive, the car comes to a halt. You are made to get out. Still wearing the blindfold, you are given a shove. “Delivering one kinky slut,” a man says. Two other men grab you, marching you somewhere you cannot see, though you can hear your own footsteps echoing.

Then you hear new voices, male voices, plenty of them. Perhaps you can make out what they’re saying, perhaps not. It makes no difference. The men holding you stop suddenly, and one of them says, “Here she is, lads! Let’s get her clothes off!”

(I should emphasize here that you still have a choice at this point. While only the safeword will cause the activities to cease, my men do enjoy a woman who puts on a display of reluctance. In short, the more reluctant you behave, the rougher they become. This gives you the possibility of regulating the treatment meted out to you. Oh, and one other thing, don’t wear any item of clothing you’re anxious to keep.)

Though you can’t see, it’s obvious to you that you are surrounded. Hands grab at you, or more specifically your clothing, doing whatever they must to gain access to your tits, arse and cunt. The vibrator goes too, since it has done its job by now. Hands grope your thighs, your arse, your tits.

One way or another you are brought to your knees. (You can always choose to do so voluntarily, but that’s not much fun, is it?) Above the hubbub of voices, someone yells, “Are you a dirty little cocksucker?” Regardless of how you answer (if you answer at all), another says, “She certainly looks like it.”

Then your face is being slapped, by big fat, meaty cocks attached to heavy, spunk-filled balls. “She’s got real cocksucker’s lips,” someone says. “Someone just get their cock in the slag’s mouth,” someone else shouts.

Regardless of how much or how little reluctance you display, there will still only be one outcome. Sooner or later you mouth is invaded by a big cock. Your cheek bulges as the huge organ is forced into your mouth. Hands grab at your tits, men commenting on them as they squeeze, maul and claw, pinching your nipples. “Shove that cock right the way down her throat!” someone shouts.

Your head is held between forceful hands. The big cock forces itself deeper, mercilessly until you gag on it. As you cough and splutter and drool, hands keep molesting your tits. Your face is slapped again by heavy cock meat. “Want more, do you, fucking knob gobbling whore?” someone yells.

It really makes no difference how or if your respond. You have no choice when someone yells, “Open your fucking mouth!” and slaps your face with their hand.

A different cock is shoved in your face. Someone is behind you, forcing you down on it, holding your head so that you can’t escape the meat that’s violating your throat. Someone slaps your tits. Someone has their hand between your thighs, feeling your labia from behind. You drool heavily when the cock is finally removed from your mouth, but the respite is short. Your head is grabbed roughly as you are force fed more cock meat. My men love a good slut when they get their hands on one, and once aroused, they delight in using a delightful mouth over and over to satisfy their brute lust.

All the while hands continue groping you, your tits, bruising hands with vice-like grips. A finger is eased into your slit. You lose track of almost everything. You cannot know how many men there are, only that there seems to be an inexhaustible supply.

CataRuiz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CataRuiz

(I never know either. I just put the word out, but everyone loves a horny woman who volunteers as their little fuck toy.) Yes, there are a lot of men, and a lot who want the pleasure of your mouth.

Cock after cock slaps your face and fills your mouth, forcing you to cough and drool and spit. Then the inevitable happens. One of the men is unable to hold back. You feel hot cum spurting onto your body, running down between your tits. “Fucking hell,” one of the men says. “Couldn’t you have waited?”

“What’s your problem?” someone else says. “She’s here to be our fucking cumdump. I just gave her some sooner rather than later.”

There’s laughter, then someone slaps your face. “Hear that, slut? You’re our fucking cumdump. I hope you like cum. Lots of it.”

There’s more laughter. However you respond, this will only end one way.

Someone yanks on your hair, forcing your head up. A cock slaps your face. “Open your mouth, slut! Stick your tongue out!”

Can there be any doubt what’s coming? Hardly. “Beg for it, slut! Tell us you’re a dirty cumslut who wants to swallow jizz like a fucking whore!”

Whether you do or not depends entirely on how roughly you want the men to treat your tits and your cunt. Further up the outcome is preordained, with a huge gush of cum landing on your tongue, and a few spurts on your face for good measure. Your cheeks are cock-slapped. “What a fucking cum-whore!” someone says to general agreement. Your hair is tugged. “Swallow it down, like a good cum-guzzling slut!”

“Enough of that!” someone else says, as you swallow, spit or drool. “Get the whore on the fucking bed!”

You’re lifted into the air and dumped on said bed like a sack of potatoes. “Spread her legs!” someone yells. The amount of reluctance you display still determines how much force the men use, but the result will be the same, your legs pulled apart and a man on top of you, shoving his fat cock into your cunt.

He fucks you hard and rough. You must understand that in a situation like this, all you are to my men is a toy for boys, to be used for as long as it amuses them, and then tossed aside when all is over. Not that anything will be over for a while yet. Your legs are held apart by firm hands, allowing the man on top of you to pound your pussy with all the frenzy he can muster. If you put up resistance, other men will combine to hold you down. There is no way of escaping this fate unless you use the safeword.

The man pulls out at length, and almost immediately you feel splashes on your body where he wanks his cock over you. As he pulls away there are voices, “Yeah! Fuck that cunt!”

It’s not clear if what is meant is that part of your anatomy or you yourself, but by now it hardly matters. You have a new cock inside you before you know it, shoving into you like the man’s trying to shove his cock right up into your womb. Still blindfolded, you can’t see, but you can feel the splashes of cum that suddenly land on your face. “Oh yeah! Soak that fucking cumbucket!” somebody says.

The next voice you manage to identify is the man on top of you, ramming his hard cock into you. “I just love fucking a little cum whore with a spunk-plastered face!” He fucks you so very hard, cheered on by the others, but he doesn’t cum. He makes way for another man before then.

How many men fuck you one after the other as you lay there, held in place? Three? Four? Five? Nine or more? It could be any number. I just put the word out, and my men turn up if they can. So I don’t know how many men take it in turns to pound your pussy. I’m sure that some of them will shoot their loads deep inside you, while others will want to draw things out. I’m sure there will be a number of loads dumped on you, as well. My men do love to drench a willing little toy.

At length one of the men removes your blindfold. You see very little but men surrounding you, all naked save for ski-masks, a whole host of stiff cocks still eager for satisfaction. One of the men lays down next to you on the bed, holding his organ. “Still eager for cock?” he asks, his face right up close to yours. “Then sit on it!”

It doesn’t matter what you say, as long as you don’t say the safeword. Whether you get on top of the man voluntarily or whether the men have to manhandle you into position, it’s all the same to them. There’s sticky man-goo clinging to your skin and seeping out of your pussy as the man grabs your arse and shoves you down on him. Hands start slapping your bum cheeks. A man appears in front of you, balancing precariously as he grabs your hair and shoves his sausage meat up against your face.

There’s only one way it will end, and that’s with the fat cock in your mouth, thrusting, working its way to ejaculation while you are shoved down on the fat cock in your pussy and made to hold with the full length inside you while men slap your arse. As you face is splattered with cum, your buttocks are pulled apart and men start spitting on your anus. You know what that means, and only the safeword will save you.

Another man appears in front of you, wiping his stiff cock all over your face, slapping it against you so that the recently deposited load splashes all over the place. A man bulb pushes at your anus and you steel yourself, but it doesn’t enter. Instead, you feel cum bubble out on your anus. Only then do fingers probe you, lubricating you with spit and semen. Maybe the safeword comes to mind, but I very much hope you don’t use it.

Before you know it, you have a cock up your arse. Remember, the more reluctant you act, the rougher the men will be. This is a favourite sport of my men, using a little slut like a three cock whore. Yes, don’t forget the cock in your face, which is soon in your mouth.

The men are determined, shoving their full lengths into your holes, filling you right up. They are not gentle. You are their pray, after all. The only thing that matters to them is owning your body, taking their pleasure and discarding you, like a worn out toy. And when one or the other delivers what must come in the end, there is always another to take his place. You have cum spurted in your mouth, arse and pussy, on your face and on your buttocks. There are enough men in the room to exhaust a raving nymphomaniac.

Oh yes, my men are used to treating a woman as their very own sex toy, and you must expect to be filled to the hilt with their savage cocks as they bundle you into whatever position facilitates access to your fuck holes. They will pull your hair, slap their cocks against you, hold you down; whatever it takes to satisfy the violence of their lust.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if you find it necessary to use the safeword, because I doubt that my men will stop until it’s physically impossible for you to continue. By the time that happens I imagine you will be coated in sticky man goo, and have a steady trickle of sperm emerging from every orifice.

Once you have used the safeword, all activity will cease. You will be allowed as much rest time as you need before you are blindfolded and led out to the car. You will be driven directly home without being molested again in the slightest. The only caveat is that I cannot guarantee that you will be able to clean yourself off before being driven home. I do hope this isn’t something that will stand in the way of you experiencing the ultimate fulfilment of your fantasies.

So, dear Ms [NAME WITHHELD], I hope that this is in line with what you were imagining. If not, then you do not need to reply, just ignore the whole thing and all will be forgotten. Should you feel inclined to experience some other fantasy of a less extreme nature, feel free to suggest it. Rest assured that I take the issue of discretion very seriously indeed.

There is one other thing I feel obliged to mention, and that is that all fantasies I aid in fulfilling are filmed. This is again a safety measure, to ensure that there is proper documentation making it clear that nothing has been done against the participant’s will. You will be given a copy of the film as your memory of events, and I will keep a copy in my archive. The film will never be shown to any living being, unless you give your express permission. As you know, some adventures are posted online for promotional reasons. Should you be willing to let the material be used in this way, it will require a separate written contract.

Anyway, I very much hope that the above scenario will appeal to you, or that you reply with some more detailed request of your own.

Wishing you every fulfilment,

Yours &c

 

 

Published 
Written by PervyStoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments