Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Frozen Pizza

"What's the most unusual place you've had sex?"

49
7 Comments 7
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Dave was a pizza delivery driver. Not glamorous at all, I know, but we've all had shit jobs in our lives. I can't say I was far superior to him in this regard. At the time, I was working at a movie theater. Dave and I had hooked up a few times already. He was a good fuck and a fun guy to hang around. Very spontaneous and adventurous.

At any rate, I had just got off of work, and knew he would be soon, so after changing out of my work clothes, I drove over to the Pizza Hut where he worked. I had hoped that he'd be able to head out pretty quickly and we'd head to his place or mine, maybe after grabbing a quick bite to eat, and then having some naked playtime. That wasn't to be, however.

I showed up just before they locked up. Dave met me up front, and we embraced. I could feel his desire in his kiss. Or maybe that was mine? That's when Dave gave me the bad news. Unfortunately, someone (or multiple someones) had called out sick, so Dave was stuck closing things up with the manager. The manager stopped by briefly and said it was okay if I waited inside, as long as I stayed in the lobby area on the customer side of the counter. It was pretty chilly outside, so I was grateful. I didn't like the idea of waiting, though. I disliked it even more when Dave told me that he didn't have a firm idea of when he'd be done, especially since he didn't expect the manager to help out much with the cleaning.

I pouted. "I don't know how long I can wait." I leaned in, my breath hot on his ear, and whispered, "I was kinda hoping to get you inside me pretty quick tonight." I backed away and watched him stammer.

"If you wait until I'm done here," he told me, "then I'll give it to you right out in the parking lot. You won't have to wait a moment longer."

I mimed looking at the watch that I don't wear. "Then you'd better hurry up, honey."

He nodded and scurried off to the back as I sat in one of the customer waiting chairs. I took off my jacket and tossed it on the seat next to me. I was wearing jeans and a light gray cashmere sweater that wasn't tight, but it hugged me pretty well. Every now and then, Dave would rush by the counter and we'd share a look. It wasn't long before I started getting bored, though, and I decided to have a little fun with him.

The next time Dave went by, I blew him a kiss. The time after that, I licked my lips suggestively. He started not going so fast as he went by. At one point, he came out from behind the counter, grabbed my shoulders, and kissed me fiercely, then turned and went back without saying a word. That's when I knew I was having the effect on him that I wanted. But I wanted to push it more.

At one point, I lifted my top up over my breasts, and as he walked by I pulled down one of the cups of my bra to give him a good look at my tit. I almost burst out laughing at the look he gave as he disappeared around the corner. I barely got myself covered again before he came out front and took my hand. As he pulled me up, he said, "Okay, if that's how you want it, we're doing this now. Just be quiet."

He led me behind the counter and toward the back of the store. He kept looking over toward where I assume the manager's office was, making sure we were undetected. He opened a heavy door and before I fully realized just where it was he was leading me, he pulled me into the walk-in freezer.

There were plenty of boxes and cans. Some on shelves, some stacked on the floor. It was so cold! I started to object, but I barely opened my mouth before his lips were on mine, kissing me hungrily. His hands roamed my body, greedily grabbing at my ass and my tits.

"We'll need to be quick," he said between kisses, "but I need you so badly right now!" Whether I was getting used to the cold or his desire was heating me up, it suddenly didn't seem so bad.

Almost immediately, my sweater was pulled up over my tits again, and Dave quickly scooped out one of my tits. My nipples were hard as diamonds. Again, whether it was due to the cold or my arousal, I can't be sure. He lifted my tit and sealed his lips around my nipple. The sensation of the cold space suddenly replaced by the warmth of his mouth was an amazing sensation, and I let out a loud moan.

AmyStafford
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyStafford

As he sucked on my tit, my hands found the hard bulge in his pants and started working to free it. He had a similar idea and was working on my jeans. I got him out first, but only got a few strokes of his raw cock in before he slid my jeans down my thighs. He spun me around to face a stack of boxes. I put my hands on them, leaning forward a bit, and spread my legs as far as I could with my jeans and panties around my knees. The boxes were too cold, but I quickly figured out I could slide my hands into my sweater sleeves a bit to use them as a buffer.

He was sliding his cock along my slit while his fingers spread my lips. He pushed in a little bit, then pulled out. He pushed into me again, going a little further this time. He kept working me like that, building up the lubrication from my pussy onto his cock until he was sliding in and out of me easily, slapping his body against my ass as he fucked me. I could see my breath as I moaned and grunted. The stack of boxes I was bracing on wasn't too sturdy, and it rocked as he thrust into me. I could feel his urgency and his need, and I wasn't at all surprised when he moaned that he was about to cum.

I had to think fast. We were fucking without a condom, and I didn't want him cumming in me. Keeping in mind our surroundings, I also didn't want him cumming over my ass or anywhere else on me, for that matter! I pushed him back and spun around, dropping to my knees. Well, I would've dropped to my knees, but as I went down I realized how awful my bare knees would feel on the frozen floor. So I squatted in front of him, took his cock to my lips, and stroked him as I sucked. I managed that just in time, as he started to surge and shoot his load into my mouth and throat.

I wiped the excess from my lips. Dave was already stuffing himself back into his pants. I followed suit by pulling my jeans back up.

"Wait here a second," he said as I stuffed my tit back into my bra. Again, before I could protest about how he better not be leaving me here in a fucking freezer, he was out the door. It was only a moment before he opened it again, though. "Coast's clear!" He ushered me out.

We'd almost made it back to the front of the store and safety when his manager came around a corner. "What's this?" he said as he looked up and saw me where I shouldn't be.

Luckily, Dave thought quickly. "I'm just showing her to the bathroom."

"Very well," said the manager.

"Bathroom?" I wanted to shout. "You fucked me in a freezer when there was a perfectly good bathroom we could have used?" I soon saw why he didn't fuck me there. The bathroom was directly across from the manager's office, and the office wasn't really more than a nook with a desk. There was no door and he would've clearly seen both of us go into the bathroom. He probably would've heard us, too.

So I warmed up in the bathroom and took some time to make sure that I was fully composed again with everything in its place. About thirty minutes later and the three of us were outside as the manager locked up. He wished us a good night as he got in his car.

"So," Dave said, "your car or mine?"

I looked at him, confused. "I figured I'd just follow you to your place."

"Sure, sure... after." He smiled. He had a wicked smile. "I told you if you waited, I'd do you right here in the parking lot."

I smirked, a little surprised. "Really?"

"Yeah. So... your car or mine?"

I chose mine.

Published 
Written by KristenO
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments