Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brea's Night On The Wall

"Rob convinces Brea to try out being the toy on the wall for a night."

21
16 Comments 16
8.6k Views 8.6k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Brea had been going to Club Excite for more than six months now. She always gets excited the nights that she plans on going and tonight was no different. She was standing in front of her mirror slipping on a short form-fitting dress. As the dress slid down her body it covered her bare breasts, slipped over her smooth tummy until it slid past her equally bare pussy and came to a stop just inches below it. She knew bending over would expose her ass and pussy to anybody that was looking but after becoming a member at Club Excite, she had changed her attitude about showing off her body.

A lot of things had changed for her since becoming a member. The largest was the understanding she had come to with her now ex-husband. With the help of Rob, the man she met her first visit to the club she had confronted him about his cheating on her. After a short but very intense battle of lawyers, he conceded to a divorce and a reasonable settlement. This left her with plenty of money to be comfortable and enjoy her life as she saw fit and enjoying it, she was.

She had become a very active member at the club since she wasn’t looking for romantic entanglements it was the ideal place to scratch her sexual itch and scratched it got. Rob was the first man she had ever had sex with at the club and had become somewhat of a fixture in her life. They had even gone places together outside the club but all their sex had been in various rooms in the club.

Rob had introduced her to light bondage and being submissive their very first night. As they had become even more intimate, he had reintroduced her to what threesomes with a man felt like and shortly after that her first time with a woman. Then in celebration of her divorce, he had arranged for her first full-blown orgy at the club in one of the private third-floor rooms. She had been fucked so many times that night and had her pussy licked to so many orgasms that she had to stay away from the club for a week to recover.

The best thing about Rob was he didn’t try to claim her, she had sex with many of the different club visitors also. She really liked a middle-aged guy named Ron. He had a cock that was bigger than anything she had ever had. The first night he had taken her, he had slid into her pussy from behind while she was on her knees, it felt like he was going to split her open. Yet that was nothing compared to the night he had tied her across the bench and slid that monster up her ass. She had screamed in pain at first and then her screams turned to pleasure. She had orgasmed several times while he pounded her ass deep and hard. Then he had filled her bowels with his thick seed. When he had finally let her loose, she could barely close her legs. She wobbled around more than walked for a week with a very sore ass. She had avoided the club for a week after that too but not Rob, he was always close at hand for company.

Rob had shown her that very first night she could be submissive but she quickly found out it had to be the right man. Even after six months, there had only been a few guys besides Rob that she had allowed to restrain her during sex. She had tested the waters with a few others but only a few had allowed her to feel comfortable enough to trust them. Of course, Ron had been one of those. Another had been an older guy that was called Angel, another night to remember.

Angel could no longer perform due to cancer but that hadn’t stopped him from enjoying the taste of a woman. He had restrained her on an angled platform leaving her pussy and ass complete exposed to him. He had proceeded to make love to her with his mouth, tongue, and fingers. She never knew how many orgasms he had given her but she had been as thoroughly fucked by him as any man. She had been with him a few times since. He always chooses a different way of restraining her to increase her pleasure.

As Brea finished getting ready for the night, she was a bit anxious. Rob had talked her into trying out the wall. He had led her into the room that held the wall when he was trying to convince her. She saw what looked like a padded wall about eight feet tall. It had openings to place her legs, arms, and head through. The leg openings had large padded areas so you could sit on your thighs with your calves hanging loose. The armholes, though smaller, where similarly padded. The difference was there were restraints that held your arms crossed against the wall to keep you from pulling them out. Then the head opening actually had a moveable board to allow you to place your head through before it was locked in place. You’d be unable to pull your head out or move away from anything placed in your face.

But the thing that really was on Brea’s mind was that the wall room was open to any member to come in and enjoy the person on it. She knew this would include both males and females. She’d heard a few stories of how much the women in the club enjoyed those strapped to the wall as much as the men. She was trusting Rob; he was going to be her protector while she was on the wall.

Finally, ready she called for a car to pick her up. After calling the car, she rode the elevator down to the lobby area. As she usually did, she caused a small stir with the deskman. He looked up as the elevator opened and took her in. She just smiled at him and walked over by the door. It wasn’t but a few minutes and the car pulled up and she was out the door.

The driver jumped out and came around to open the door for her. As she got in, her dress rode up her thighs giving the driver a nice view of her pussy before she slid around in the seat and pulled it back down. The driver with a delighted smile on his face got back in and they were off.

When they pulled up to the club, the club’s doorman opened the door for her. He got an equally good eye full of her pussy as she slid out of the car but for this young man, it was nothing new. He took it in stride and escorted Brea to the door.

Brea walked into the main floor of the club and saw Rob sitting in one of the chairs in the lounge area. He had one of the young hostesses with him. Brea saw it was Tonya. She wasn’t surprised, Rob had a thing for her but as of yet had gotten to have her. He kept trying though. She knew eventually he’d have his way with her.

Brea walked up and leaned over the chair and gave Rob a kiss before saying, “I hope you haven’t been waiting long?”

As she bent over, her dress rode up exposing her ass to Tonya who just smiled. She had heard quite a few stories about Brea and knew she was turning into a wild one around the club. She had also seen she was booked into the Wall room tonight. No doubt at Rob’s urging she thought.

Rob replied, “Nope, just long enough to have a drink and try to convince Tonya to come and join us tonight.”

Tonya looking at Brea, rolled her eyes and asked, “Can I get you a drink?”

Rob took Brea’s hand and looked at Tonya saying, “She’ll pass, she has someplace to be shortly.” With that, Rob stood up and led Brea towards the elevator as Tonya went off to look after other member’s needs.

As they rode the elevator up to the second floor, Rob turned to face Brea sliding his hands under the hem of her dress and gripped her ass tightly before saying, “I like this dress!” He continued to work his hands down over her ass until the just tips of his fingers were touching her pussy from behind. He could already feel wetness gathering. He knew she’d be ready for the wall.

As the elevator slid open, he released her ass and led her down the hall. They passed rooms with doors open and some closed with the private signs out. As they passed one, they couldn’t help but hear a woman let out a scream of pain and then beg for more. It had been the room used for sever BDSM play, not a room Brea had ventured into yet.

They came to the large room with the wall. The room was lit with lights that focused all the attention on the wall and the person secured to it. Also, in the room beside the wall were several small platforms of various heights and sizes. They were used to allow easy access to the person mounted on the wall. The intent of all of them basically came down to allow the person on the wall to be fucked and used as each person saw fit.

Rob watched Brea take it all in this time with the knowledge the person mounting the wall would be her and not some other random woman.

“You ready for this?” asked Rob after watching her for a few minutes longer.

Brea paused for a heartbeat and said, “I think so.”

“Good, let’s get you ready then,” taking her hand and leading her to the private changing and shower area in the room. “Now lose the dress and take a hot shower so you are nice and fresh.”

Brea pulled the dress over her head as Rob started the shower for her. She quickly washed from head to toe paying close attention to her pussy and ass. She knew those were going to be the center of attention for the next few hours. When she was done, she stepped and Rob handed her a large soft towel to use. She thoroughly dried every inch of herself with Rob’s help.

Rob, took the towel from her and dropped it to the floor. Then he led her to the wall and moved one of the platforms over to it. It was tall enough that Brea could stand on it and slip her legs through the bottom holes, resting her thighs on the pads. She then slid her arms through the next set of holes just far enough to bend her elbows to grasp the handholds on the wall. Rob placed the restraints on her wrists and tighten them until Brea could just wiggle her hands but not pull them away from the wall.

Then came the final moment for Brea. That one moment where she became the toy strapped to the wall. Rob lifted the board that would hold her head in place as she slid through it. The entire opening was padded with very soft material for comfort. As she settled her neck in place with her head on one side of the wall and her body on the other, Rob slid the top half in place and secured it. Brea tried to pull back against and was only able to move a few inches. She was truly trapped now.

Rob took his job of preparing her seriously for many reasons but not the least of which he didn’t want to see her get hurt. He walked over to a table that had a fairly large butt plug laying on it. He picked it up and a tube of lube before walking over to Brea. She couldn’t see what he was doing but felt him squeeze a large amount of lube on her ass. He then worked it into her anus, spreading the opening with his fingers as he did. He applied more lube and pushed two fingers in as deep as he could.

The whole time he was lubing her up, Brea was moaning and straining against the wall. He could tell she was getting excited by what he was doing, which was good, it meant her pussy would be nice naturally lubed as well.

He finally had her open and relaxed enough to push the butt plug in. He eased it in slowly, opening and stretching her wider until it popped through. She let out a loud moan and stiffened. He looked down and saw juices dripping from her. She just had the first of many orgasms that she would have that night.

Rob, looked her over and asked, “Are you ready? I’ll be here for you if you need to stop.”

LitaBrom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LitaBrom

Brea, taking a deep breath before saying, “I’m ready, let the fun begin.”

Rob walked over by the door and switched on the green light that shown outside the room to let everybody know it was open for their pleasure. He then sat down on a comfortable stool by the door. He would greet each person and remind them of the rules before the got to participate.

The first person to show up was a guy that had just recently joined the club. He walked in and was greeted by Rob and had the rules explained. Rob pointed over to the open dressing and shower area for the members to use.

He walked over and started undressing. He was a well-built guy and when he got down to his shorts and slid them off, Rob knew Brea was going to feel that. He looked to be a good seven inches long and very thick.

After undressing he went over to the table by the wall and picked up a condom slipping it over his quickly hardening cock. Stepping up behind Brea, he could see the plug in place but his interest was in the pussy that was exposed and dripping. He lifted her ass up a little to get a better angle and slid his cock into her in one smooth motion. Brea let a small gasp and a loud moan. This only encouraged him.

He started slipping his cock back forth in her with long slow strokes. He pulled out until he was almost all the way out and then slide as deep as he could. Each time Brea would moan as his pelvis met her pussy.

After a short while of this, his pace picked up until he was furiously pounding into her. Brea let out a shriek that she was cumming and went stiff against him. That must have been all he needed to set his own orgasm off. He pounded into her one more time and stiffened as he emptied his load inside her to be caught by the condom.

He slowly pulled out as he ran a hand softly and lovingly up her back while saying, “Thank you!” He walked over to the dressing area. He showered, dressed and then left.

Brea was trying to recover from her orgasm but wasn’t going to get much time as a couple of more guys had already come in. They were prepared for their turn as soon as the first guy moved away.

One of the two guys moved around to the front of the wall and slid a platform up to it. Stepping up on it, he was in the perfect position to offer his cock to Brea’s mouth. He rubbed it against her face, dragging it along her cheek before pressing it against her lips. She opened her mouth and he pushed right in. He continued pushing until he was fully inserted in her mouth and slipping into her throat.

As the first guy was working his way into Brea’s mouth, the second guy moved up behind her and started playing with the plug in her ass. He was slowly pulling it partway out before pushing it back in. He continued to tease her but also slipped his cock into her pussy and started moving in and out. He continued to play as he slowly fucked her.

The first guy had started to face fucking Brea with long strokes in and out of her mouth. Each time he pushed back in; Brea had to take his cock head into her throat. He was only giving her brief moments to breath as he humped the hell out of her.

The guy in her pussy kept up a slower pace of fucking her but his teasing of her ass was sending her over the edge. The first orgasm hit her as the guy in front had pulled out and she let out a loud gasp and drawn out moan. Yet before more could escape the guy ran his cock back into her throat choking off anything else. All she could do was quiver through her orgasm.

The guy working her mouth started grunting and moaning loudly. His pace was getting frantic and all of a sudden, he pulled out and shot his load right in her face. The first ribbon of cum hit her on the forehead and the rest just trailed downward as the guy ran out of pressure. When he had finished, he pushed his cock back into her mouth telling her to, “Clean it off bitch!” Brea worked her tongue around his cock head lapping all of the guy’s cum off of it the best she could. He finally withdrew and turned away walking out of her sight.

The guy in her pussy had quit teasing her ass and was pummeling her pussy for all he was worth. He was like a jackhammer just pounding in and out forcing Brea into another orgasm. Now with nothing plugging her mouth, she was letting out long loud moans as she orgasmed.

The guy in her pussy, with his buddy cheering him on now approached the end of his limits. With one final thrust, he quickly yanked his cock from her pussy and shot his load all over Brea’s ass and back. When he had finished with her, he wiped his cock on her ass cheek to clean himself off.  

Brea was trying her best to recover when she heard somebody say, “Don’t bother wiping her off. My wife loves the taste of cum she’ll take care of that.”

She heard Rob say, “It’s all hers then.”

Brea had closed her eyes while trying to recover but they popped open when a pair of lips touched hers gently. She opened her eyes to be staring street into the bluest pair she’d ever seen. She felt a tongue press against her lips and opened hers let in to dance with her own tongue. Those lips and eyes stayed in front of her for the barest of seconds as she felt fingers run over her skin.

Finally, her kisser was pulling away and she could see it was a young blonde that she had seen around the club lately. As she looked, the blonde took her fingers that were dripping with the spunk from the guy that had just left and sucked them clean before leaning in and licking the rest from her face.

Looking right at Brea, she said, “Yummy, anytime you need to be cleaned up I’ll help.” With that, she disappeared from sight but she could hear her talking to the guy that had spoken to Rob. She couldn’t quite hear their conversation.

As the conversation ended, she felt the plug pulled from her ass. As it came out, she moaned but it was cut short and turned into a gasp of pain as a cock slid into her ass in its place. Its owner pushed right past her outer and inner muscles without bothering to be gentle. The cock kept pushing until she felt the skin of its owner touching her. She felt it stretching her and filling her full. Its owner stopped to thankfully let her get used to it.

As she was adjusting to the cock in her ass, she felt fingers and a tongue run over her back licking up the cum from the last guy fucking her. She assumed it was the blonde that had cleaned up her face since she was pretty sure it must be her husband up her ass now. She wasn’t wrong but her adjustment period was over.

He started moving back and forth in her ass in slow long strokes. He’d pull almost all the way out, letting the head of his cock stretch her but never leaving her. He was keeping his pace and Brea was moaning in both pleasure and discomfort. He was not as big as Ron but was much bigger than the average guy. At this pace, he must want a long fuck in her ass.

She was enjoying the guy's cock in her ass when she felt a tongue snake across her clit causing her yelp in surprise and almost immediately moaned in orgasm. She had been so close and that swipe of the tongue just triggered her orgasm. She felt the tongue lapping at her pussy as she came in waves of pleasure. As she came down from her orgasm, she felt the tongue of she could only guess being the blonde work its way into her pussy and swipe along her wet walls.

As she was being tongued and licked the guy in her ass picked up his pace. He had sped up until he was working her ass hard and fast. She heard him moan a little but had no idea why. What she couldn’t see was his wife fondling his balls as she was also licking and tonguing her.

As that tongue kept working over her pussy, she felt another orgasm approaching. When it hit, she let out a moaning yell that she was cumming. The blonde not missing her opportunity had her mouth poised under Brea’s pussy catching all the juices that poured forth. Brea just shook as the orgasm tore through her.

This second orgasm was must have taken the last of the guys will power away. He moaned out he was going to come and Brea heard the blonde say, “I want it all!”

Brea felt him pull quickly from her ass and lay his head on her back but what Brea couldn’t see was the blonde with his cock deep between her lips as he came into her mouth fresh from Brea’s ass. He unloaded a huge load and the blonde swallowed most of it before moving away from him. He just rested against Brea’s back.

The blonde scampered out from under Brea and went around to face her. Without any warning of what she was going to do, she pressed her lips against Brea’s forcing them apart with her tongue. As soon as she did, she pushed a small amount of her husband’s cum into Brea’s mouth. Brea really had no choice but to accept it and then swallow it as the blonde continued to kiss her. She tasted both the cum from the blonde’s husband also a mix of her juices and others cum on the blonde’s lips.

The blonde finally pulled away and said, “You were delicious if you ever want a private night let me know.” She ended it with a wink and disappeared out of sight.

Brea heard some soft conversation and then the room became silent. The next thing she knew Rob was standing in front of her looking at her. He finally said, “I closed the door. You look like you’ve had about all you can take tonight.”

Brea just let her body sag against the wall. Truth be told, her mouth and jaws hurt, her back ached and her pussy and ass felt raw from the abuse. She just lifted her head as far as she could and just nodded her head slightly.

Rob went about getting Brea off the wall. The first thing he did was help her release her head. He then undid the restraints on her wrists before finally helping her get her legs out. She tried to stand on her own but just about collapsed and would have if Rob hadn’t been standing there next to her. Rob caught her before she went down. Once he had a firm grasp on her, he helped her over to the private dressing room and sat her down on a chair.

Looking at her closely he asked, “You okay?”

She raised her head and replied, “Yes, my legs are just a bit numb but otherwise I’m okay. I’m a bit tender and sore from the festivities but otherwise good.”

Rob reached around and turned the shower on preparing it for her. Finally, she got up a little wobbly still but got into the shower. She let the water run over her washing away the night’s adventures. She knew she would need to do a more personal cleaning once she was home though.

She stepped out of the shower and Rob had laid a pair of soft slacks and a loose-fitting shirt out for her. Looking at them she said, “Where did these come from?”

“I bought them and brought them for you in case you needed a more comfortable outfit after the festivities where over.”

“Thank you, Rob, that was very thoughtful because I sure don’t feel like the wearing the dress out of here.” She said smiling. It was the little smile that Rob adored.

Brea got dressed and gathered up her dress. Looking at Rob she said, “How about a drink before I go?”

“I would love one with you if you are sure?”

She moved up next to him and leaned close whispering, “Absolutely.”

 

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments