Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blowjob Leads To Steamy Sex

"Hot steamy sex between boyfriend and girlfriend"

10
10 Comments 10
30.0k Views 30.0k
768 words 768 words
It was a sunny October afternoon, when I was at home with my boyfriend. He has brown hair, beautiful blue green eyes, fit, and handsome to boot. We were sitting on the couch together, cuddling and watching a TV show on Netflix. He told me he wanted a blowjob, and wanted my mouth on him, sucking and licking his 8 inch big and thick cock up and down. I began to start stroking him lightly, watching his big cock growing hard in my soft hands. As I watched him grow, I started to become horny, and wanting his cock in my mouth. As I am stroking his cock, he tells me,"Baby, get naked and let me see those tits as you suck my cock."

He removed my shirt by lifting it up above my head and over my shoulders revealing my 38D tits in my teal blue bra. He then started squeezing my tits, becoming rock hard. He proceeded to unhook my bra, and started to massage my breasts working his fingers around my sensitive nipples. As he was massaging my nipples, I began to start licking up and down his shaft while stroking his rock hard cock, while swirling my tongue around the tip, making him lightly moan. I began taking his rock hard cock into my warm, wet, and waiting mouth, taking inch by inch feeling his cock twitch as I take more and more into my mouth. I start to moan as he is fondling my tits, massaging each nipple one by one. I proceed to tell him,"Mmm, baby don't stop! I love it when you gently pinch my nipples between your fingers."

I began to feel my tight, shaven pussy become wet while I'm sucking on his cock, and gently cradling his balls in my hand. When he had enough of me sucking his cock, he pulled me up and grabbed my waist and told me to sit down on his lap. I sat down and straddled his lap, and began to kiss him, massaging my tongue with his while slowly grinding my pussy on his hard cock that was sticking out of his boxers. He wrapped his hand around his thick cock, and began to rub the head along my black lace panties along my dripping wet pussy, making me hornier and hornier by the minute.

ErikaMonero
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErikaMonero

I wanted his cock so badly.

Before he started to pull my panties down, he slid his middle finger into my panties, findng my clitoris, massaging it slowly until I became hot and wet and had me wanting more and more. As he was massaging my clitoris, his other hand slipped inside of my panties and found my tight, warm and wet hole and slowly slid a finger into me making me let out a little moan. I told him to finger fuck me hard and fast until I cum. He began finger fucking me harder, then slipped another finger inside of my wet cunt, making me moan more and more until I came all over his fingers.He then took me into his hands, and laid me down on my back.

I laid down on my back, as he climbed on top of me. He began sucking on my nipples, as he slid his finger into my warm and waiting pussy. I began to moan as he swirled his tongue around my erect nipples, while finger fucking my pussy. When he was done, he began to kiss down my body until his tongue met my little clitoris, taking it into his mouth, gently nibbling and sucking on it. I started moaning while running my fingers through his hair, telling him to give me more and more. I started to cum, and kept moaning as he was licking my cum up.

He proceeded to take my panties off, then I got on top. He grabbed my hips, and guided me down onto his rock hard cock that was dripping and oozing with his pre-cum. As his cock slid into my pussy, I began to moan as I felt my tight pussy squeeze around his big, thick cock . I began slowly riding him,, feeling his cock hitting my g-spot. We were both moaning each time as I bounced up and down on his cock . Lots of moaning.

As I kept riding his cock, his balls got tight, and his cock kept twitching inside of me. I kept bouncing and bouncing until I came then I felt his hot, sticky cum shoot up inside of my tight pussy. We ended the night with a shower, moves and bed.
Published 
Written by sexkitten9991
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments