Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hard Day at the Office

"A successful marriage requires husband and wife to know how to read each other and respond accordingly."

46
24 Comments 24
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Author's Notes

"Although this story portrays strong degrading language and the tearing of clothing may be construed as physical assault, the actions by and to the characters of the story are wholly consensual by both parties. The story shall not be seen by men as a license to verbally or physically assault women, nor should Geoff's questioning of Kate's motives for marriage be construed as the motive for women entering into a relationship, marriage or otherwise."

Kaitlyn knew what to expect when she received her husband’s email announcing that he would be home late from work.  This was not the first time it had happened, and she knew it would not be the last.  She had learned, still early in their dating, that his job, as a new junior associate, meant long hours, constant unpredictability, and high stress.

Kate also knew Geoff handled that stress and prepared herself for what was coming.

Slipping into a new-purchased silk print dress, a lacy brassiere with matching thong and garter belt, sheer 10-denier stockings, and 5-inch high heels, she waited on the couch of their apartment condo for the door to open.  Hearing the door opening, Kate didn't bother to turn on the lights.

Entering the darkened apartment, Geoff yelled, “Kate, where the fuck are you bitch?”

Turning on the wall switch, a low-intensity, ceiling border light illuminated the small living room.

Espying his wife sprawled on the couch, he screamed, “Get your fucking, worthless ass over here.”

“Please honey, don’t be mad at me.  I know you’ve had a long rough day at the office, but it isn’t my fault.”

“Don’t patronize me, you sorry whore.  The only thing you have brought to this marriage is your fucking body.  I’m doing all the work while you’re spending all the damn money.”

Kate moved slowly to her husband, raising her arms, intending to pull him into her embrace so that she could kiss him.

“You crippled?  Get your ass moving, you worthless piece of shit.”

As she reached her husband, fuming with venomous anger, he pushed downwards on her shoulders, telling her, “Get on your knees woman, and unzip me.”

Kate did as she was ordered, exposing his long, thick, already erect, cockmeat. 

“Open your mouth cunt,” Geoff ordered.  As she did, he grabbed the back of her head and forced the blood-engorged monster into her gaping mouth and down her throat. Kaitlyn gagged, as his cock stretched and filled her throat.

“Suck on it slut.  Suck me off, you fucking tramp.”

Twisting her fingers around his cock, Kate eagerly began sucking, knowing she was preparing him for what would follow.  Bobbing her head back and forth on the cock, her husband moaned and groaned with pleasure as she coated his monster with her saliva.

“That’s it, Kate.  Suck it.  Suck it good, my little bitch whore.”

Suddenly, Geoff yelled, “Move your fucking hands off my cock woman, because we both know you want me to fuck that mouth.  That’s what you want, isn’t it Kate?  You want to face fuck you don’t you?”

"Yes," Kaitlyn replied, doing as she was told. 

“Good girl, now take it,” Geoff yelled, ramming his cock down her throat, holding the back of her head so she couldn’t escape the oral onslaught that would follow.

Gagging, she struggled to take his length.  Kate's husband was ramming his cock back and forth down her maw, eliciting slurping and gurgling sounds while she struggled.

“Good girl Kate, you fucking whore.  Only a whore would let a man fuck her mouth like this.  That’s what you are, isn’t it, Kate?  A little fucking whore, prostituting your body for my money.  Isn’t that right?”

Kate gasped, “No Geoff, I love you.”

“Yeah, sure you love me you fucking whore!  You love my money! That’s what you love!  My fucking money.  I’m working all fucking day long while you’re out spending everything I earn.”

Yanking his wife up to her feet, Geoff continued.

“Sure you love me,” he yelled, pulling at her dress.

“What about this Kate?  I’ve never seen this dress before. How much did this cost me?”

“Only 175 dollars, honey.  It was on sale.”

Geoff screamed, “Only 175 dollars.  It was on sale.”

Reaching up and grabbing the dress, he ripped it off her shoulders with one powerful yank. A second strong pull tore the remnants of the dress off of Kate.  The remaining fabric slid down her slender body, falling to her feet in a rustling sound.

Moments later, Geoff grabbed her bra, and with an audible grunt, pulled strongly at the material.  Being more substantial than the dress, it resisted his attempt.  Frustrated, he yanked even more forcibly until, finally, the material gave way, revealing erect nipples and enlarged, reddened areolas.

Geoff was annoyed with his wife's reaction.

“You worthless piece of shit.  This turns you on.  Just what I thought, a fucking whore.  Well woman, if like being treated like a tramp, then I’ll treat you like a tramp.  Get your worthless ass in the bedroom,” he yelled, roughly pulling her to the open door. 

Entering the room, he stopped. Just for a moment.  Just long enough for him to reach down and slide his hand under the waistband of Kate's thong. 

Her body stiffened, as she felt the thong tightening in her husband’s fist. With another loud grunt, Geoff gave a hard yank, ripping the dainty panties, and tearing them off from under her garters.

Geoff then pushed his wife back onto the bed. 

“Open your legs, my little greedy whore.  You want to be fucked like a whore, and I’m going to fuck you like a whore.”

Kate obediently spread her legs, reached down, and pulled the puffy lips of her labia open, exposing her wetness.

Grabbing her hips, Geoff pulled Kate to the edge of the bed.  “Just as I thought, you’re getting turned on.”  Kate watched in eager anticipation, her husband removing his remaining clothing faster than she had ever seen him strip before.

Geoff pushed her legs wider apart, before placing the tip of his cock against her cunt and burying his fullness in her in one powerful thrust.  “Kate, if you want to act like a prostitute, take it like a fucking prostitute.” 

HelenTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenTasty

“Ooh,” Kate moaned, Geoff’s cock filling her wetness.  “Oh yes, honey,” she screamed. “Fuck me.  Fuck me hard, Geoff.  Fuck me like a whore.”

Geoff didn’t waste any time honoring his wife's request.

Pulling his length back, he rammed his thickness back into her, hitting her cervix and causing his wife to yelp, “Ouch,” loudly, as she lifted her back in the momentary bolt of pain that surged through her loins.  “Be gentle with me you bastard,” Kate quipped.

“You wanted to be treated like a fucking little whore, take it like a whore.  Stop complaining, you’re getting paid.”

“You fucking bastard,” Kate responded to the continuing verbal degradation.

Geoff fucked Kate even harder, faster, and deeper.  More than once, she yelped, while her husband routinely hit her cervix, causing shockwaves of intense, if momentary, pain with each impact.

“Shit, fuck, oh yeah, fuck me.  Fuck me harder,” Kate screamed.

Kate’s body began twitching, the first throes of her impending orgasm beginning to appear.

Geoff quickened his fucking, taking his wife higher and higher in her ecstasy, at the same time, all but forgetting about the long day of anguish he had endured.

Kate yelled to be taken even harder, and Geoff obliged her.  He recognized Kate’s impending orgasm and, just as Kate had known what Geoff had needed when he had gotten home, so too did Geoff recognize exactly what Kate needed at this moment.  It didn’t hurt that Geoff needed what Kate needed as well.  After a few additional moments of hard, powerful thrusts, he decided to sate both their desires and their mutual needs.

“Turn over and get on your knees, Kate.  Show me your butt.  Put it up in the air.”

His wife obediently obliged, sliding back so that her knees were just on the edge of the bed.  Stretching forward, and turning her head to one side, she reached back to spread her butt cheeks without being told.

Kate's actions only encouraged Geoff.

“Good girl Kate,” her husband chimed, “pull them wide apart for me.”

Kate felt her husband's long, thick cock sliding up and down the crack of her ass, moving from the wetness of the folds of her vagina to her puckered little star several times, before he plunged into her pussy for a few more thrusts.

Covered with her slippery vaginal juices, Geoff removed it, again running it along the crack of her ass before centering it against her sphincter.

Feeling his pressure, Kate took a deep breath and waited.

She didn’t have to wait long.  As her breathing quickened in anticipation, her husband, without warning, gave a sudden thrust and, tearing through the resistance of her inner sphincter, entered her ass.

“Ouch,” Kate screamed.  “That fucking hurt you’re bastard.”

"What are you complaining about, that’s what you wanted, isn’t it?"

“Yes, but it still fucking hurt.”

Grabbing Kate’s hips, Geoff chuckled, before driving eight inches of thick cock into her tight little ass.  Balls deep after only a few thrusts, her husband waited a few moments for her ass to get used to being filled and stretched open.

When he heard Kate’s breathing return to normal, Geoff pulled back until just the glans of his cock remained in her butt.

Sliding it up her ass, Geoff and Kate both gasped in pleasure.  Geoff didn’t take long to begin a slow, steady rhythm.  Moans of pleasure from Kate, and, groans of ecstasy from Geoff filled the air.

The sounds and scent of Kate were intoxicating, causing Geoff to increase both, the pace and the ferocity, of his thrusting.  Kate didn’t complain, indeed, she began pushing her butt back against her husband's, meeting his plunges.

“Yes, oh yes, Geoff.  Buttfuck me.  Buttfuck me harder, baby. Give it to your little whore wife,” Kate screamed, pushing her bottom against her husband’s increasingly assertive thrustings.

“Yes Geoff, that’s it.  Take it out on my butt.  Take my butt apart, baby.  Tear my ass up.  Take your anger out on my butt.  Make me your butt slut, Geoff.”

"If that’s what you want, Kate, prepare yourself because here it comes."

Pulling back, Geoff waited for just a moment.  Then, grabbing Kate’s thighs to hold her in place, he rammed his length up her ass in one powerful thrust.

Kate screamed out, “Ouch,” but did not attempt to escape from the obvious pain she felt.

Emboldened, Geoff increased the power and speed of Kaitlyn’s buttfucking.

It didn’t take long for the mixture of whimpers and moans of pain and pleasure to increase.  It also didn’t take long for Kate’s body to begin to spasm, a sure sign she was about to experience her release. 

The knowledge impelled Geoff to buttfuck Kate more aggressively.

Kate screamed in both pleasurable and painful ecstasy, and, amidst her tears of joy, began to tremble uncontrollably. Plunging his cock up her ass a few more times, Kate suddenly pushed back against her husband, and, arching her back screaming in a euphoric release, flooded the sheets.

Moments later, Geoff too shot his bolt, filling Kate’s ass with his sticky release.  This resulted in another, hardly less powerful, release from Kate again, adding to the wetness of the already soaking sheets and further increasing the scent filling the bedroom.

Spent, Geoff’s shriveled cock slid out of Kate’s ass, his cum seeping from her reamed asshole, adding to the mess on the sheets.  She finally collapsed, breathing heavily for some time, before returning to some semblance of normality.

Geoff, totally exhausted as well, slid back into a chair in the corner, gradually regaining his composure. 

Kate rose from the bed, walked over, pulled her husband up, and kissed him passionately.  Walking hand in hand to the shower, she turned to her husband and said, “Tell me about your day, honey.”

 

 

Published 
Written by Meagananne1986
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments