Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Train ride part 1

"The group gets the time of their lives"

14
4 Comments 4
15.3k Views 15.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Amanda had never been skiing before, but was persuaded by her friend Jackie to accompany her and a few others, including a handsome single man, to Austria for a weekend of frolicking in the snow. Ever since Amanda's divorce last year, she found it difficult to get back into the social scene, and Jackie was convinced she'd found the perfect guy for Amanda, an attorney named Scott. The thought of a blind date made Amanda cringe, but now it looked like she wasn't getting out of it. She figured she'd humour her friend, but didn't expect any sparks were going to fly that weekend...

They were travellling by train, and seeing as it was an overnight trip, Jackie brought along some a pack of cards and a couple bottles of scotch to help kill time. Amanda met Scott, the attorney, for the first time on the platform, and he certainly wasn't a disappointment. He was tall, fit and had an incredibly charming smile. His short dark hair was speckled with grey, giving him a mature, distinguished appearance. To her surprise, Amanda felt herself getting warm and tingly inside, and suddenly she was imagining herself unbuttoning his shirt, kissing his lips, slipping her hand down his trousers... She snapped herself out of it and smiled as he took her hand, shaking it warmly, knowing an 'I told you so' look from Jackie would follow.

When they had all gotten settled in their little train compartment, the scotch was immediately opened to break the ice. Amanda took a look at her travelling companions; there was Scott, he sat near from her holding out a shot glass, eager for it to be filled. Jackie sat across from him, fishing the pack of cards out of her purse. Jackie's boyfriend Richard was pouring the scotch. Lisa and Thomas, who were Richard and Jackie's best friends, were there too. Amanda had always had a sneaking suspicion that their friendship moved regularly into the bedroom, but had never dared to confront Jackie about it. It excited her to think about it, especially now that she had finally met them and saw what a handsome couple they were.

Amanda's smooth pale skin and generous cleavage were her best features, and she wanted Scott to see them. She couldn't resist unbuttoning her blouse a little, using the temperature in the small compartment as an excuse, even though no one else seemed to be bothered by it. As soon as her long fingers touched the buttons of her blouse, his attention was caught, and he watched her slowly loosen the fabric above her chest and fan herself with her hands. She looked over at him as if by accident, caught his eye, and saw him smile and go a little red. She just smiled back at him, saying 'I get hot so easily,' realizing how blatantly lewd those words sounded only after she'd said them. Now it was her turn to blush a little, but Scott just laughed and replied 'So do I,' quickly pulling his cableknit sweater over his head. He was wearing a tight-fitting tshirt underneath, which showed off his trim upper-body nicely.

That was when Amanda began to feel a little moisture in her panties, and she felt her pussy was starting to get wet. She squirmed a little in her seat, sending a tingling sensation through her body. She was surprised at how just a little innocent flirtation could turn her on that much, but when she rationalized how long ago she'd actually been with a man, she acquitted herself. She turned her attention away from Scott for a moment as her shot glass was filled and then Jackie announced the first game of poker was about to commence. No one really knew the rules, which wasn't an issue, since the majority of the party knew where the game was leading anyway. Scott and Amanda were along for the ride, and had no idea what they were in store for.

Richard dealt the cards as everyone sipped their drinks and exchanged skiing stories. Thomas was relating a particularly arousing story about the sexy ski instructor he had when he was a boy. He maintained that he had no idea what the instructor was going to do to him when everyone knew he had a reputation for being sexually active at a young age. It occurred to Amanda that this was perhaps the reason why, but she preferred to listen to his story instead of rationalizing. She glanced at Scott every now and then to gauge his reaction, and as far as she could tell he was listening with relish. 'So, she led me into the storage room, where the ski's were kept, and locked the door behind us,' Thomas was saying 'then she told me to put my skis away. When I turned around, she was totally naked!' The group giggled and told him off for exaggerating, but were all eager to hear more. 'Then she told me to unzip my pants and stand against the wall, which I did...And then...' he paused. The group was quiet, there was a feeling of excited tension in the small room as they all waited for him to continue. 'Get on with it, man!' Richard exclaimed, chimed in by Lisa and Jackie. 'Ok, ok!' Thomas said. 'And then... she gave me my very first blowjob,' he finished. 'Is that all?!' cried Jackie. 'Yeah, what about the details, Thomas!' Lisa agreed. 'The details?' Scott repeated, 'I'd need a visual aide,' he said matter-of-factly to her. Jackie and Richard looked at each other knowingly and weren't at all surprised when Lisa set her shot glass away and leaned over the card table to kiss him passionately right in front of everyone. She was sitting between Scott and Amanda, and both now had an unobstructed view of her lovely round ass. Amanda was a little shocked but when she looked at Scott, she saw he was smiling and clearly enjoying the view.

And that was how it began. Before long Lisa was straddling Thomas's lap and twisting her hips around on his crotch as they kissed. Jackie had joined them, licking Thomas's neck and rubbing his chest. Amanda sat frozen in her seat, observing what looked like the beginnings of her very first orgy. She watched Richard pulled down the shade and locked the compartment door, and then turned to look at Amanda. He bent down and without a word, simply stuck his tongue in her open mouth, which shocked her so much she gasped for air. He slipped his hands down her blouse and took her full breasts with both hands and started massaging them. Amanda knew at that point she could either get up and leave, or let herself get carried away by the unbridled and unexpected turn of events. She didn't move from her seat and let Richard grope her, but whether it was her reason or her loins that decided to stay, she'll never know.

Celeste_Lincon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Celeste_Lincon

As Richard was having his way with her, she saw out of the corner of her eye that Jackie had moved from her menage-e-trois and was now getting it on with Scott! From what she could tell, they were at a similar stage of foreplay. She had pulled his t-shirt off, and his hands were gripping her ass. They were sitting very near herself and Richard and then, in one fluid motion, Jackie and Richard suddenly traded their partners for each other and Amanda and Scott found themselves in each other's arms. Now Scott could finally do what he had been dying to do ever since Amanda had initiated the action - he proceeded to unbutton Amanda's blouse and see her gorgeous voluptous breasts. After taking a few moments to gaze at them, he leaned in to kiss her and she felt his hot wet tongue slide into her mouth for the first time. He was a sensational kisser, and she thought to herself, if he knew how to move his tongue that well in her mouth, she could hardly wait to see what he'd do to her pussy...

All three couples were now in different stages of foreplay, most everyone was stripped down to their underwear. Amanda's suspicions about her friends were confirmed when she saw all four of them kissing and groping one another in such a way that they were obviously already familiar. Scott had now moved to her breasts and pulled her bra down over her nipples with his teeth, then took one of them in his mouth and started sucking on it. She tilted her head back and relaxed completely, which he sensed, and that encouraged him to slide a hand up her skirt. She was wearing thick stockings which he pulled down without hesitation, pulling her panties down with them. Before she knew it, he was face-to-face with her naked pussy, and they had only met a few hours before!!

Scott smiled up at her and instantly dove between her legs, pushing his tongue into the folds of her wet pussy. He lapped her sweet juice like a cat and sucked playfully on her clit as she writhed in her seat. Her juices were pouring out of her and into his mouth, which he supped on eagerly. She was so overcome by the attention he was giving her pussy, she couldn't keep up with what the others were doing. She only heard moaning and panting, which just turned her on even more.

Scott was clearly enjoying himself between her legs, but Amanda hadn't climaxed in so long, she knew it would take ages before he could bring her to orgasm. So she decided to trade places with him. As if being woken from a dream, Scott was pulled away from her pussy and up onto her seat and she in turn got down on her knees. His pants were already loosened, but she had the pleasure of taking his hard cock out, which was the most gorgeous specimen of manhood she had ever seen. It was long and cocked slightly to one side, a characteristic she knew could stimulate all the right places once it was deep inside her pussy.

But for now, she just wanted to suck on him. She took his shaft with one hand and held it steady while she fondled its head with her fingertips, then she opened her mouth and hovered above it, building up suspense. She stuck out her tongue and ran it playfully along its contours and slid it gently into its tiny crevice, which was secreting delicious precum. He gasped and moaned, looking at her in disbelief. No one had ever taken such care to explore his dick like she was, and it lifted him to an entirely new level of excitement. If it was at all possible, his dick became even harder as she continued to scrutinize it using nothing but her tongue. She giggled to herself to see that Scott was already so turned on, he didn't know right from left, but as far as she was concerned, she'd only just begun!

Now she opened her eyes and looked up at him, staring into his eyes as she let her tongue glide down the length of his stiff penis, which was dripping with precum and quivering. When she reached the base of his cock, she took his eyes off him and concentrated fully on his balls, which were rock hard. While her hand was still squeazed tightly around his cock, she gently took one in her mouth and sucked on it, at the same time slowly moving her hand along his dick. She could slide her hand easily up and down with all the moisture he was excreting and the smells of his manly fluid was intoxicating. He was breathing harder now as her hand moved faster, and she started sucking harder on his balls. He wimpered a little with pleasure, and she saw him mouthing something that could've been construed as a prayer of some sort.

By now she had almost completely forgotten the fact that they weren't alone in the train compartement, but another member of the party certainly hadn't. Thomas had been watching Amanda working on Scott's dick and now he wanted to get inside her dripping wet pussy which was being so blatantly neglected. He got on the floor behind her and lifted her skirt, exposing her pretty bare ass, which was bobbing up and down as she ravenously sucked on Scott's cock. All Thomas had to do was slip his cock inside her and enjoy the ride, which is exactly what he did. Amanda didn't even feel her skirt being lifted, but she gasped in surprise and delight when she felt her drenched pussy suddenly being penetrated by someone's big hard pole! She couldn't turn around to see who it was without letting go of Scott's heavenly cock, so she just allowed whomever it was to fuck her. Thomas grabbed her hips and thrust himself deep inside her over and over. She was moaning audibly now, adoring her first good screw after so many years of involuntary chastity!

To say the least, Amanda had gotten a bit distracted by the addition to their sordid activity, but she knew it was now time to relieve Scott. She moved her mouth back up to the head of his cock, parted her lips, and lowered her head ontop of him, letting the hugeness of his cock fill her mouth completely. Now she used both her hands to assist, one of them was still sliding up and down his shaft while the other squeazed and massaged his balls. He felt an unbelievable surge of desire as he erupted into her mouth again and again, ejecting one torrid burst of hot cum after another directly into her throat, which she swallowed hungrily. Simultaneously, Thomas injected a substantial dose of cum into her cunt, crying out that her pussy was tighter than a school girl's...

Published 
Written by xxloversxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments