Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl Next Door

"While you are away I make friends with the girl next door."

12
7 Comments 7
13.7k Views 13.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
You've been away for a while when a new lady moves in next door. Her brother is in the forces like you and she is living with him following her messy divorce. She is still young and beautiful with blonde hair, an athletic body, and slightly taller than me at five feet, seven inches.

To start off with I feel jealous. She's beautiful with a body to die for. Although I'm not bad myself, I've been doing a little bit of exercise and managed to be more toned than when we first met. 

I'm out in the front garden one day. It's the middle of summer and I'm in tight shorts and a bikini top. I see a car I don't recognise pull up and a man step out. He is very ordinary looking, not particularly muscly or handsome. You could say he is very plain.

He storms up to her front door and bangs on it, shouting for her to come out. She opens the door and lets him in. I watch through the window and see them argue. He raises a hand to her and I'm up. I run through our garden and burst through her front door surprising them. She's in tears and his hand is still raised. I rush to her side and put my arms around her, fixing him with an evil glare. I tell him it's time to leave. He curses under his breath but leaves all the same. 

Her body sags and she lets her weight rest on me. I gently guide her to the sofa where we sit and she rests her head on my chest, sobbing. 

I stroke her hair and soothe her. I take her upstairs and run a bath for her, putting a towel in the bathroom. She asks me to stay with her so I wait downstairs and make us both a cup of tea. She emerges from the bedroom and slumps on the sofa, looking down but still so beautiful. I take a moment to study her.

I know the men in the area must love having her around. We chat about mindless things and I invite her over for dinner. She arrives at 7.30pm on the dot. I don't know why, but I'm nervous.

She's so beautiful, I really like her and I want her to enjoy my company. I've slipped on my favourite little black dress, which you always say complements my curves and makes you want to tear it off. I'm wearing black stockings but I don't bother with heels. I've got an informal cardigan over the top just to make it look a bit more relaxed. 

I open the door and there she is, looking stunning. She's wearing an aqua blue tight-fitting dress which is low cut at the front. 

I stare for a minute and then let her inside. She pulls me into an embrace and kisses my cheek. Dinner is prepared so I pour us some wine - one of the few times I drink but I feel that I need it. 

We chat and eat dinner, I drop my napkin on the floor and I watch her eyes dart to my cleavage and then my thigh as I bend to get it. I sit back up and stretch my legs under the table, brushing my foot gently against hers. I don't say anything but I leave my foot there and slowly I feel her start to rub her foot against mine and then up my calf. 

A soft moan slips from my lips and I giggle, my face flushing pink. She giggles too and soon we are both laughing. 

We have both finished so I decide to clear up. She passes things to me and a shiver runs up my spine as she 'accidentally' brushes her hand against mine, letting it linger for just a second long enough for me to know that it's purposeful. 

I start to do the washing up and she leans against the side. 

"So tell me what is Johnny like?" she asks. 

I laugh and smile, like I do every time I think about you. 

"Well, he's funny, ever so handsome, kind and gentle. He is smart and a real gentleman...well, sometimes.." I giggle.

"Sometimes?" she inquires, tilting her head looking confused.

"He always says he'd 'Treat me like a goddess on the streets and a demon between the sheets.'" 

I laugh and she laughs with me.

"So does he?"

I look confused.

"Does he treat you like a demon I mean?" she goes on. 

I blush.

"He does.We certainly have a lot of fun." 

I smile recalling the last time you were home. We camped out under the stars and made love all night after I'd teased you all day. Caught in a daydream, I realise she said something.

"Hmm what was that? Sorry I was off in my own little world!" I say.

"I bet you were," she laughs, which makes me laugh again. When we eventually calm down she comes up and stands close behind me and starts to massage my shoulders as I wash up. 

"So what type of fun do you have?" She leans and whispers in my ear, her tongue gently flicks against my earlobe making me moan. 

I giggle. "You know, it's funny, Johnny always talked about this. Me with another girl, it's one of his fantasies. I never thought there would be a chance of letting him live that fantasy." 

I turn around and face her. "Is there that chance or are you just teasing me?" 

"I would never just tease you." She pulls me forward and kisses me passionately, her tongue traces the outside of my lips and then teases my tongue. I moan against the kiss and she pulls me towards the sofa, never taking her lips from mine until she pushes me back on the sofa. I sit there in front of her, my eyes wide open not knowing what to expect. My breathing is heavy. 

She kneels down before me and starts to massage my feet. She traces soft little circles, easing out all the tension. I lean my head back against the sofa and close my eyes. She works her way up one calf before switching to the other. Then she moves to my thigh and up to the top of my stockings, then to my inner thigh where she strokes ever so close to my aching pussy. I push my hips forwards wanting her to touch me.

She runs her palms up my thighs and sweeps her thumb upwards, just brushing gently against the inside of my panties. 

"Well if this is one of his fantasies we best wait for him hadn't we?" she says looking up at me. 

I groan softly and press my legs together trying to stop the ache.

pinayslutmargo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pinayslutmargo

"I guess you are right. How about we surprise him when he gets back?" 

We organise your little surprise with only one rule - you are both forbidden from touching each other. You can only touch me.

Before she goes I give her a spare key and tell her she's always welcome. She thanks me and kisses my lips gently before walking back across the road.

I run upstairs, desperate to get these clothes off and to get some sort of release. I ditch my clothes in a pile on the floor and find my favourite toy. I lie in bed imagining it's you and her playing with me, taking advantage of me, using me for your own pleasure. 

I push the toy inside me. It's nowhere near as big as you. I miss you. 

Suddenly she's there in front of me. I jump and go to close my legs but she's on top of me before I can, kissing me hard. 

Her knee is keeping my legs apart, she takes the toy from my hand and starts to fuck me with it. Relentless and hard, it makes me moan. She crawls down my body and starts to use her tongue on my clit, circling it, flicking it, teasing it in any way she can as she pushes the toy in and out of me. I'm helpless to stop it, I moan loudly and my body shivers as I cum. Lying there breathless she crawls up my body and kisses me once again.

"We couldn't have you being all frustrated could we?" she says before she sneaks out the door and is gone.
I fall asleep quickly and wake up hot and bothered with my toy still in the bed. I giggle and put it away before jumping in the shower.

The next couple of days go by quickly but not without teasing from her. She flashes me when no-one is looking. She kisses me whenever she has me alone.

At last, it's the day you are back. I come to meet you at the airport and as soon as I see you I run to you, jumping into your arms. I wrap myself around you in a big bear hug. You catch me in your strong arms, as you always do. I lean back to look at you before I kiss you deeply. I suck your tongue into my mouth just like I would your cock and I feel you moan softly. 

"I've missed you too," you laugh. I jump down and as I do I brush your hard cock with my hand, causing you to groan softly. 

"Let's get you home," I grin. "I can't wait to get you out of your clothes." 

We walk back to the car. With your arm around me, I feel your hand gently rub my ass as we walk. We get to the car, which is parked in a slightly secluded area, and you push me hard against it. One hand is on my cheek the other wrapped tightly in my hair. You kiss me forcefully. 

Your hand drops to tease me through my leggings. I moan against you. My hand finds your hard cock and I stroke it gently over your jeans. I push you away softly, smiling. 

"Let's get home naughty one." 

I get into the car and you get in beside me and I pull away. We chat about random things. I feel your hand on my thigh and you start to work it slowly upwards before you're teasing my pussy with your fingers. I moan softly and bat your hand away. "There's plenty of time for that when we get home." 

"But I want you now," comes your reply. Your voice is deep and husky and the way you are looking at me makes me squirm in my seat. 

We finally get home and you push me through the door, picking me up to carry me upstairs. I wriggle free and smile. 

"Go and have a shower you, and then we can play." 

You groan and try to pick me up again but I run from you and playfully swat you with a towel. You catch the other end of the towel pulling me towards you for a deep kiss. I smile and you go off to shower and I go off to the bedroom. 

You walk back in to see me and our lovely neighbour laying on the bed in black lace underwear with stockings and heels. 

You look at me confused and I smile. Walking towards you I kiss you gently and whisper in your ear. 

"You know some dreams can come true," I murmur. 

I leave you standing there and walk over to her. We embrace and she kisses me deeply, her tongue teasing mine as her hands wander over my body, gripping my ass then playing with my nipples. I moan. She pushes me back onto the bed and crawls between my legs. She kisses up the inside of my thighs before pulling down my panties. She then kisses all the way back up, pausing above my pussy.

I squirm and push my hips up. She takes one long lick from the bottom to the top before kissing around my pussy. I lock eyes with you and see you smiling. I beckon you over to come to sit by me on the bed. Your cock is rock hard. I get you to sit above me so I can suck your cock while you watch her play with me. I take your cock in as deep as I can, bringing my hand up to stroke the shaft as I swirl my tongue around the tip. I moan loudly, making you moan as the vibrations feel nice on you. 

I suck your cock into my mouth as far as I can. You thrust forward and I let you fuck my mouth until you get close and then I push you away. I swap positions with her so I am in between her legs and on all fours. You grin and kneel behind me. 

As I kiss up her thighs you push your cock slowly inside me. You move slowly, letting me get used to your big cock. I moan softly before she grabs the back of my head and forces me to lick her. I tease her as much as I can and you can hear me moaning from between her legs. 

She shudders as I make her cum, she then turns around and crawls underneath me. You're taking your time with me, drawing it out. Every time I nearly cum you slow down. You reach forward to play with my boobs, teasing my nipples. You kiss up my back before biting me softly and leaving your mark. 

I moan loudly as she uses her tongue to tease my clit and lick your cock as you thrust hard into me. This pushes us both over the edge. I cum around your cock and you pull out. We kneel in front of you and take it in turns to suck your cock before you cum over both of us, on our chests and in our mouths.

Published 
Written by sophiebirdd
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments