Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thanksgiving Sex At The Cottage - Part One

"A long weekend of wife swapping and group sex at the cottage."

24
11 Comments 11
17.9k Views 17.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Friday Night

The weather forecast for the Thanksgiving long weekend was good, so Sue and Jake suggested that we all go up to their cottage for the weekend. Melanie and I agreed and on Friday night we all loaded our gear into Sue's Jeep and headed out, arriving at the cottage around eight in the evening.

Night had fallen but there was a bright moon in a cloudless sky and we were all eager to get out on the lake, so we just slung our bags into the bedrooms and trooped through the cottage and down to the dock. Jake and I removed the cover from their small speedboat, we all piled in and she fired the first time. Mel had hopped in the front with Jake and Sue was in the back with me as we sped away from the dock with Jake driving. The night was cool but we were all warmly dressed in heavy sweaters and jeans so nobody was cold as we roared down to the far end of the lake then cruised slowly back along the shoreline with just the single headlamp for illumination.

It was a beautiful starlit night; the lake was perfectly still without a breath of wind and many of the cottages had already been closed up for the winter, so it was very quiet. We had the lake to ourselves, no other boats were visible and it was very peaceful.

Sue snuggled into my right side on the pretext of needing extra body heat, but she really just wanted a cuddle, which I was happy to provide. However, once she was comfortably tucked into my side I became very aware of the soft pressure on my ribs from her bountiful breasts. Slipping my hand under her sweater I confirmed my suspicion – no bra!

“Very nice,” I murmured to the top of her head. Sue said nothing but she moved her hand over the top of mine to hold it in place, letting me know that she liked my hand being there. I took full advantage, cupping the breast firmly and rolling the nipple between finger and thumb. Sue turned her head up to me, smiled dazzlingly then reached over to unzip my jeans and haul my cock out into the cool air.

Melanie must have heard the sound of the zipper because she turned her head to look at us, catching Sue just in the act of popping my cock into her mouth.

“Oh, we have started playing early have we?” she said. “Alright, fair do's for your hubby then,” and she reached over to unzip Jake, who was totally focused on the shoreline and jumped in surprise as she did so. He inadvertently jerked the wheel and nearly drove us up the bank, saying “Christ, Mel!” as he corrected his steering. Mel fished his cock from his pants, giggling as she did so, then knelt on her seat and put her head in his lap to begin blowing him.

Jake took us out to the centre of the lake then cut the motor back to idle so that we were just crawling along as his wife sucked my cock and my wife sucked his. We slowly puttered towards the other end of the lake for about the next fifteen minutes as both girls deployed their considerable blowjob skills for our pleasure.

I watched my wife's head bobbing up and down in my best friend's lap as his wife used her lips, tongue, and teeth to great effect on my straining cock. I came before he did, my dick pulsing in Sue's mouth as she swallowed mouthfuls of semen but kept working, determined to get every last drop out of me and into her mouth. When my cock finally went limp in her mouth she sat up and kissed me deep and long.

As our lips separated she whispered throatily, “I am so going to fuck your brains out this weekend. You won't be able to walk by the time we leave.”

Melanie stopped sucking Jake's cock just long enough to say, “I heard that,” then went back down on him.

Sue laughed. “You got a problem with that?” she asked.

Another brief pause in the sucking for Mel to say “Just don't damage my husband,” then back down again.

With a giggle, Sue promised, “Well, not too much!”

Another good weekend coming up, I thought happily.

It took Melanie another five minutes to make Jake come in her mouth. I watched his dick throbbing between her lips and saw her swallowing repeatedly, after which she did her mother cat trick of cleaning his dick with her tongue before putting it back into his pants for him.

Glancing over his shoulder to me Jake said, “Great way to start the weekend, eh buddy?”

“Couldn't be better,” I replied.

“It can and it will, I promise,” Mel interjected generously, bringing anticipatory smiles to our faces.

We were now nearly at the West end of the lake, so Jake turned the boat back towards the cottage and increased the speed slightly for a leisurely trip back. Almost immediately Sue pointed to a brightly lit dock where we could all see a figure tinkering with an outboard motor, saying, “Isn't that Ted?”

“I think so,” Mel answered hesitantly.

“Yep, it's him,” Jake asserted positively.

“Oh, goody, let's go say hello,” Sue instructed her husband.

“Only if you promise to keep your clothes on,” Jake muttered and the rest of us all laughed at him. Ted was a good-looking older gentleman neighbour of theirs on the lake who had been adopted by Sue as some kind of pet, something that neither Jake nor I fully understood but that Melanie supported wholeheartedly. Sue had gone as far as giving him a blowjob for his sixty-sixth birthday and Mel had got naked as her gift to him, also very briefly slurping his cock. Sue had told her husband that she would probably get around to fucking Ted sooner or later and Mel had indicated that she would do the same when Sue was done. Jake and I were both baffled by this but willing to go along if it made them happy

“I promise, but only for tonight,” Sue told her husband with a devilish grin.

“Good enough,” Jake replied and pointed the boat towards the dock.

Hearing the approaching boat, Ted looked up and smiled when he saw us.

“Hi guys,” he greeted us as we drifted in behind his fishing boat.

We all returned his greeting as he snagged the bow of the boat and held it in.

Small talk was exchanged for ten minutes then Sue informed him that we had to be going.

“What are you up to for Thanksgiving?” Sue asked him as we prepared to leave.

“Oh, just the usual,” he replied, “talking to my cat.” The last was said with a self-deprecating grin.

“Well, why don't you come and eat with us?” Sue invited.

Ted's face broke into a huge smile.

“That's very generous of you,” he replied.

KourtneyLey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KourtneyLey

“I would love to. What time?”

“Any time after four,” Sue told him and blew him a kiss as we pulled away from the dock. Ted waved back, still smiling.

When we were beyond earshot I prodded the back of Jake's shoulder and said, “Uh-oh.”

“Yeah, uh-oh sounds about right,” he grunted back and both girls giggled.

“That was pretty sneaky,” I said to Sue.

“What was, honey?” she asked, opening those gorgeous emerald eyes wide, batting her eyelashes and trying very hard to look the picture of innocence.

“Setting him up so you can have your wicked way with him,” I elucidated.

“Well, you know what they say,” she replied. “When opportunity knocks...”

“...get your panties off!” Mel finished up for her. They both went off into peals of girlish laughter.

“Shit!” Jake muttered from behind the wheel.

“You're really going to do it, aren't you?” I continued.

“Do him, you mean, don't you?” Sue shot back, leering seductively.

“Yeah, that,” I affirmed.

“Well of course I am, sweetie. You were warned, after all,” she averred brazenly. “And your lovely wife is going to do him too, remember. But not until I've had dibs,” she added with a warning glance at Melanie.

“Moi?” Mel queried, all innocent.

“Toi!” her best friend replied instantly, which they both thought very funny.

“Lucky old bastard,” Jake grumbled quietly.

“Oh, come on, Jake,” his wife insisted. “You two have got us both for the next three days. You can spare us for a couple of hours surely!”

“And I'll keep you entertained while Suze is busy with Ted,” Melanie promised.

“Oh. Alright then,” Jake acceded with a big grin, having got what he had been angling for all along.

“And I'll entertain you while Mel is doing him,” Sue completed the deal.

“Now things are looking up,” he said with a grin. “What is poor Nick gonna be doing while I get all this attention?” he added just to rattle his wife's cage.

“Both of us!” Mel answered on behalf of his wife as Sue pinched his ear.

“Oh, I think I grasp the plan now,” Jake hammed it up, rubbing his sore ear.

Back at the cottage, I rustled up omelets for everybody as a quick supper and we ate in the living room while watching a lame romantic comedy which did at least give us a few laughs. When it was over Sue said, “Bedtime!' then to Mel, “Four in a bed tonight or swapsies?”

“Swapsies,” Mel replied. “I'm tired, I want to get at least some sleep tonight.”

“'Kay, you take the master, Nick and I will take the guest room.” With that Sue took me off to the bedroom leaving Mel to take care of her husband. It took her only seconds to wriggle out of her sweater and jeans, under which she was not wearing any panties, after which she threw herself onto the bed, lying on her back and spreading her legs wide.

“You had your oral stimulation on the boat,” she told me. “I'd like mine now please!”

So I went down on that delightful bush of dense, curly, dark brown hair between her legs. It took only a minute or two of gentle licking and probing into her pussy with my tongue before it flowered open and made me welcome, juicing up, vaginal lips everted, clitoris expanding and hardening. I worked my tongue deep inside her, servicing her like this until she caught me by the hair and pulled my head up.

“Do me now,” she demanded, so I climbed over her and mounted in the missionary position. She pulled her knees up and spread her legs out to the sides, thrusting hard with her hips to get me as deep inside her as she could. I nailed her hard in that position for about ten minutes then she rolled me over so that she was on top and rode me like a cowgirl.

Let me tell you, that is a sight to behold! Her marvellous thirty-eight double-D tits were bouncing wildly and her hips were gyrating like a centrifuge as she slammed herself up and down the shaft of my cock. I began thrusting up hard with my hips as she hammered down, lifting her six inches with each collision so that she had to ride me like a bucking bronco. Sue loved it!

After twenty minutes, as she was approaching her climax, her moaning became so loud and the bed was bouncing around on the hardwood floor so much, that Mel banged on the wall and yelled “I told you not to damage him, Suze!” then laughed loudly. Jake told me later that she had to take his cock out of her mouth to do that because she was busy getting him up for their second round at that point. Suzie's reaction was to moan louder then start screaming, “Oh yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes!” just to wind her up, I thought, until she started coming like an avalanche rolling downhill. She slammed down on my chest, digging her claws into my shoulders, and shuddering as her orgasm consumed her. When it was over she retracted her fingernails from my flesh but stayed in the same position and went fast asleep. I dozed off with my arms wrapped around her, but awoke later and rolled her gently to one side without awakening her before going right back to sleep.

As I drifted off I sleepily realized that I could hear my wife moaning and that Jake must therefore still be riding her. Good for him was my last thought of the night.

 

 

Published 
Written by stockingsandgarters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments