Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Texas Heat: If You Can't Beat It, Join It

"As kids, we all played in the sprinkler in the summer heat. As adults, why not continue the tradition?"

39
18 Comments 18
4.4k Views 4.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

“Well, I wouldn't say that really cooled anyone off,” my wife Mara laughs as she and I gather with our neighbors Greg and Erica on the patio. A sheen of sweat is quickly replacing water droplets on our bare skin.

“Yeah, things got a little hotter, you could say,” Erica replies, slapping my naked ass.

“You know what they say,” I chime in, searching for something clever, but probably missing. “If you can't beat the heat, join it.”

Greg grabs another beer, and Erica helps him get his shorts on. “Did you have fun, dear?” She kisses his face teasingly. “Watching me fuck Sebastian?” He can only manage a smile at Mara while the other three of us laugh. “Oh, and you getting to fuck his wifey, like I know you've always wanted to!”

We met Greg and Erica when they moved in down the street four years ago, when she was pregnant with their third kid. She subsequently busted her ass to regain her prior toned and tight shape, and ever since has maintained it by running and working out consistently. Mara has used my obvious admiration of our MILF neighbor as a point on which to tease about swapping, having more fun with it in the past year, which has made me wonder about her wanting to fuck Greg. Now I know.

Our neighbors are enjoying a break from their kids after sending the munchkins off to their grandparents' for the day, so this afternoon, we've been drinking some beers to pass the time before grilling the fajita steak that's been marinating since yesterday. Though we've lamented the absence of pools and fans and misters to cool us off, we're determined to stay outside as a defiant “fuck you” to the triple-digit Texas heat. Greg's reminiscence about playing in a sprinkler as a kid struck gold. I dug my late uncle's old hose-attached sprinkler out of the shed for our own wet and wild fun.

A few Sol Cervezas had lowered our inhibitions, so when we hit the bottom of the margarita pitcher, Mara sent some music from her phone to the portable speaker to facilitate some lewd dancing in the spray. Erica was nothing short of eye candy in her little blue jean shorts and string bikini top, all the sweeter when she untied that top and flung it aside, her C-cup MILF titties swinging free one minute and grinding into me the next. Mara's pink bra quickly showed through her soaked white t-shirt, so those came off as well, and the rest of our clothes followed.

No one put a stop to me taking Erica or Greg taking Mara, so we just went with it. So, now I know what it feels like to fuck a mom. I have to believe Erica is better than most, her clenching vaginal muscles more than overcoming any looseness I expected, and her toned core working me over from below and above. Remembering her recent mention of the surgery that ensured that her four-year-old would be her last, I was overjoyed to bury myself as deeply as I could while I erupted inside of her. Some guys get off watching their wives get boned by other dudes, but I'm not one of them, so I treated the scene next to us as a regular naked couple fucking in the grass, and it did add to the excitement.

Now that we all have our shorts back on, we sit around talking for a while, the ladies topless in the sun, and Greg slumped on the bench against the wall nursing his beer. Did Mara take it all out of him, or is he just wasted?

As I help Erica cut up the veggies and crumble the queso fresco – I can't get enough of those jiggling mommy tits – I notice Mara with her shirt back on talking through the fence.

“We're going to have company in a minute,” my wife announces with a grin when she rejoins us on the patio.

Todd and Janice from next door aren't the type I can see myself getting naked with. They are much more reserved, much less in shape, and quite a bit older, old enough to have a son who's left the nest and a daughter away at college. Good thing our outdoor foursome finished, but I can't help but wonder if they might have seen or heard something earlier.

We're not exactly scrambling, but we all find the rest of our clothes, and are dressed modestly enough by the time the gate creaks and clangs shut around the side of the house. Even Greg's shirt is back on, though I doubt he did it himself. Mara skips over to greet our neighbors, and after some lively girl chatter, joined by Erica, they all arrive back on the patio.

Mara, Erica, … and Darcy.

Darcy is Todd and Janice's daughter, the one who went off to college last year. Duh, dumbass, I tell myself. It's summer and she must be back now.

“Oh, hi, Darcy,” I greet her. “Mara told me we'd have some more company.”

“Hi Sebastian. Thanks for letting me crash your little party.” Her smile is almost a giggle.

“Ha, not so little anymore, Five, six, seven with your mom and dad.”

“No, they're not home, just me. They're off to some dinner and, like, classical music thing till later tonight.”

For Darcy, the Freshman Fifteen has been a blessing, not a curse. The last year away at college has strategically formed some muscle and curves on the awkward, skinny frame she had last time I saw her. Even her frizzy schoolgirl hair has been transformed into shiny dark curls. I'm pretty sure a new object of my fantasies has arrived.

While I build the charcoal pyramid and start the fire, the conversation continues, mostly about Darcy's school experience and summer plans. Greg mumbles a greeting as she sets her towel down and pulls her shirt off. Too bad the drunk fucker is missing this. Her underwire bikini top holds her nineteen-year-old B-cups just right, and half of those fifteen pounds fill out her little khaki shorts very nicely.

The three ladies lie down in the grass, their girl talk surprisingly smooth between a teenage college girl and two mature women more than a dozen years older. “I got sick of freezing my ass off at school up North,” Darcy says. “But this fucking heat, don't know what's worse.”

“We cooled off in the sprinkler earlier!” Mara jumps up and runs over to the spigot, starting the water to activate the sprinkler. Erica runs into the spray, dousing herself, as Darcy drops her shorts, revealing her beautiful young perky ass in her bikini bottoms. As she throws her shorts onto the bench next to Greg, he grumbles, but doesn't really move. He's going to hate himself when I tell him what he missed.

Splashing through the sprinkler, Darcy and Erica get thoroughly drenched, Erica's little blue jean shorts coming off a bit too late. Mara turns the music volume up and dances nearby, just close enough for her legs and feet to get wet. At least until Erica and Darcy grab her, pulling her flailing and screeching into the heavy spray. Her thin white shirt clings to her breasts, but she and her proud nipples don't seem to mind.

Darcy is dripping when she approaches me. Seductive doesn't even come close to describing her smile. She opens the lid of the grill, peering down into the flames. “Can I have one?”

“Uh, what? Sure.” I just hope she doesn't have something dangerous or injurious in mind. She unclips her bikini top, so close to poor oblivious Greg, dropping it on her towel and retrieving a plastic bag.

It's such a shock to see the previously innocent-looking neighbor girl walking toward me with a fat joint, that I almost forget to gawk at her bare tits. Almost.

Darcy selects a burning coal with the tongs and sets it on the side of the grill. She rotates the joint as she holds the end in the flame, and after a few puffs and another few seconds in the flame, she takes a drag.

“Join us.” Darcy smiles right at me while she slowly exhales. Her hips sway provocatively as she turns and walks into the wet grass. I follow, pulling my shirt over my head.

“Oh, fuck, girl,” Erica says.

“Is that what I think it is?” Mara's eyes are wide, and the two of them give a “whoooa!”

“If you think it's weed, then, yeah.” Careful not to get too far into the spraying water, she takes another hit and offers it to them. “You have food and tequila, so here's my contribution. Just being polite.” Erica is first, taking a long hit with one hand while discarding her bikini top with the other.

AliciaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliciaTease

“Damn, Mrs. Schiller, does being a mom give everyone titties like these?” Darcy laughs as the gives one a squeeze.

After my hit, I offer the joint to Mara. “Mm, I don't know,” she says hesitantly.

“It's okay,” Darcy says, taking the joint from me. “Try it this way.”

Darcy takes a long hit, closing her eyes, inhaling slowly and deeply. Then she steps forward and slides a hand around the back of Mara's head, bringing her face close. “Open,” Darcy whispers, and places her mouth right over Mara's. Erica and I watch in shock as the movement of their mouths indicate that there's more than a little tongue involved. The sight of this young college minx French kissing pot smoke into my wife's mouth is hotter than fuck.

“Oh, shit!” Erica exclaims, feeling my increasing boner responding to the erotic scene. “What's getting you harder, huh, watching Darcy kissing your wife, or seeing our naked tits?”

The two ladies' mouths separate, and Darcy's hands travel up Mara's body, catching her shirt along the way to lift it over her head. Darcy collapses into a fit of laughter while Mara coughs out the smoke. “It's okay,” Darcy says, eyeing Erica's hand at my crotch. “I saw through the fence earlier.”

“May I?” Erica asks Mara, fingers at the button of my shorts.

“Of course,” Mara replies. Seconds later, I'm naked and well on my way to fully hard again.

Darcy steps up against me, planting a kiss on my lips. I look over at Mara, who's taking a hit from the joint the regular way. “Go ahead,” she approves, exhaling. I push Darcy's bikini bottoms down, then kiss down to her tits for a moment, drawing the succulent erect nipples between my lips. I continue downward, kneeling as I pull her bottoms to her feet. Her pussy hair is dark and dense, but trimmed into a small patch, her meaty labia protruding prominently.

Erica and I take turns puffing on the joint while Darcy helps Mara remove her wet shorts and panties.

Back on the patio, Erica tells me to sit while she and Darcy stand over me. With one hand caressing the teenager's smooth, perky butt, I use my other to pull Erica's bikini bottoms down, exposing the neatly manicured pussy that delighted my dick earlier. Mara returns from turning the sprinkler off, plopping down next to poor wasted Greg, swinging her legs over him. “You have a naked woman in your lap,” she tells him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. She sing-songs the next words: “and she's not your wifey!” All of us laugh, and Greg does look at her, smiling a goofy grin, saying something about titties while grabbing at one of hers.

“This tequila ain't gonna fucking drink itself,” Darcy says, stepping over to pick up the bottle and hand Mara the stub of the joint. Selecting a lime wedge and pinching some salt, Darcy presses her bare, sweaty body into Erica's. “Here, hold this,” she says, presenting the lime to the sexy MILF's mouth.

Sure enough, she sprinkles the salt on Erica's tit, licks it off, takes a swig from the bottle, and grabs the lime wedge out of her mouth with her teeth, sucking hard. She spits the lime into my lap with a laugh and a “Whooo”

“My turn!” Mara bounces up, leaving Greg's hand groping thin air.

“No, I gotta do you first!” Darcy holds the bottle away. “I have some catching up to do. Sebastian, can I do a body shot off your sexy wifey?”

“I'd be upset if you didn't,” I reply.

Erica sits next to me, her hand on my dick as she leans over. “You like that? You like the neighbor girl tart playing with your wife?”

I nod, feeling Erica's drool cascade down my shaft, making it slippery, eyes fixed on the college girl sprinkling and licking my wife before taking another double-shot sized swig from the bottle and sucking the lime out of her mouth.

“Fuck, girl,” Mara laughs. “What do they teach you in college?”

“Ha, you'd be surprised the shit we're taught.” She swipes her hand up Mara's thigh and tummy, brushing her pubic hair along the way. “Or, what we figure out.”

It's Darcy's turn to be the body for the body shots. Taking a hit while stroking myself with Erica's spit as my lube, I swear Darcy is fingering the other two as they lick salt off her tits longer than necessary. After their tequila swigs, both ladies brush the girl's nipples with the lime wedges held in their teeth.

Darcy straddles me, offering me a shot off her. Her tits taste like lime as I lick all around, finally swooping up the salt sprinkles. After my swig and lime suck, she open-mouth kisses me, looking at Mara for permission to fuck me, as her teen pussy is poised inches above my raging cock.

Permission granted, apparently, as my wife holds my dick straight up for Darcy to sink down onto. She takes it all in and sways slowly on my lap, Mara cuddling behind, hands wrapped around to cup her tits. Settling her chin on her shoulder, the two smiling faces cheek to cheek, Mara feeds me the lovely teen titties while Darcy wiggles on my lap with my cock up inside her.

Erica is between Greg's legs, his eyes half open and cock half hard as she sucks him off. With a pile of clothes shoved under her to cushion her knees, she's masturbating furiously, intent on at least one of them getting off.

A minute later, Darcy stands and lets me lick her sweaty tummy and turn her around. Mara spits on my dick as I stand, getting the slime all evenly distributed and guiding it back into our neighbor's cunt. I fuck Darcy from behind while she juts her ass back into me.

Erica brings herself to orgasm, burying her head in Greg's lap while she moans loudly and cums all over the fingers she has shoved up her twat.

By the time Erica returns to me and takes one of the last hits the joint has to offer, the feeling of this tight college girl's pussy, combined with the taboo of smoking weed with my neighbor's daughter, is too much for my throbbing cock. When Erica and Mara share a smoky, open-mouthed kiss, I can't hold it.

“Oh, I'm going to cum,” I say, half wondering if anyone will stop us to prolong the experience.

Nope, not this time. Erica kneels and pushes Darcy off right when she knows I'm going to explode. My first spurt lands right where I want it – on Erica's plump mommy tit. The two ladies laugh as I gush some more, glazing Darcy's ass.

Seated again with Greg, who's in and out of consciousness, Mara is holding the nub of the joint in one hand while the other hand is steadily rubbing up and down between her open legs. “I can help with that,” I tell her, beckoning her toward me. As Darcy disappears around the corner of the house, Mara steps up to me to watch Erica swirl her fingers through the cum on her tits and thigh.

“You go, girl,” Erica encourages my wife. “Get yourself off. You deserve it.”

“Yeah, I don't think your husband is very useful right now!” Greg seems to be passed out. I feel sorry for him, but, hell, more naked women for me!

Now sitting again, I insert my fingers into Mara's twat while she attacks her clit. The water has started running again, and Darcy is bending over with her ass pointed right at us, messing with the sprinkler. “I need to cum too,” she giggles, her words a little slurred.

Mara shudders and squeals, her legs trembling. “Oh fuck, oh fucking fuck! Oh, shit, ohh yessss!” Her warm lady cum saturates my fingers as she grabs the back of my chair to steady herself, her titties jiggling wildly in my face.

Darcy has gotten down on all fours and is backed up to the sprinkler, which she's managed to set so that it no longer sweeps. The spurting water stream is battering her cunt as she humps her hips, the little joint stub falling from her lips as she cries out in climax. She receives congratulatory applause as she slumps forward into the wet grass.

** crash **

Startled, the three of us look over at Greg, his broken beer bottle surrounded by a puddle of foam spreading on the concrete. He can't quite keep his head steady, managing to form slow words. “What's that smell?” Raising his finger toward the naked girl sprawled face-down in the yard with the sprinkler dousing her, he adds, “And who the fuck is that?”

Published 
Written by SebastianTombs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments