Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Romance On The Rails, Chapter 2

"The next leg of his trip proved even more exciting!"

6
5 Comments 5
7.7k Views 7.7k
3.7k words 3.7k words
I had an hour to wait for my connecting train so I walked around the depot, grabbing a snack from the kiosk and waited. When it was time, I boarded the train and I noticed it had more younger passengers this time. The train was a bit more crowded than the other had been, but still not bad. I found my cabin and set my things up again. This leg of my trip would take me from Seattle down the coast to Los Angeles. It would be a very scenic trip and I was looking forward to writing some great things about it. My trip so far had been memorable to be sure, but not in a way I could really write a published article about!

I was really hoping to get some quality writing time in on this leg of the trip. Once settled into my cabin, I again walked into one of the main passenger cars and began interviewing some of the passengers on what they thought of today's railroad.

I talked with a businessman who was taking the train because all the airline flights were full. I talked with a husband and wife with two young kids who wanted their kids to enjoy a train trip as a part of their vacation. And I talked to a young newlywed couple using the train as their honeymoon. Each had a different reason for choosing the train. And each had a different story to tell. I gathered their thoughts and insights and made my notes. The article was coming together pretty well. I could see where I wanted to take the article and things were fitting in nicely. My editor would be pleased!

Once I had written down the information from the interviews I would use in the article, I decided to take the camera around and get some pictures to accompany the article. I want to take pictures of the train cars, the scenery, and some of the train personnel.

By the time I got a good set of pictures and was happy with what I was going to do with them, it was dinnertime. I went into the dining car with my camera and notepad and sat down to dinner. The train food was pretty good, although a bit too high-brow for my own tastes. I sat and ate dinner observing others around me and taking notes. Just as I finished dinner, a young female voice behind me spoke up.

"Excuse me, but I noticed you taking pictures and writing down your notes. Are you a photographer?". I turned to see two young women standing behind my right shoulder a couple steps. I re-adjusted my seat to face them better.

"Well I'm actually a writer, but I take pictures to accompany my articles," I explained, "Would you two girls like to sit down?"

"Thank you," she said and the girls joined me.

"Oh I see," said one of the girls, "That sounds very interesting. What kind of an article are you working on now?"

"It is going to be on the modern day railroad and how it has survived in the age of the airplane and automobile. I am interviewing passengers here on why they took the train as opposed to other, more familiar, types of transportation," I told the girls.

"That is totally cool," she said.

"Well it's coming together. It still needs some work and a few more interviews to finish it up," I said.

"Would you like to interview us?" she asked, the sparkle in her eyes rivaling the flash of her bright smile. Her accomplice was equally keen on the idea of having her opinion added to the article.

"Sure girls, I can always use a couple more interviews," I said, "Where would you like to do the interview?"

The girls looked at each other for a moment and then the one that first spoke up said, "We could go back to your car, if you are okay with that?"

Okay with that? Me in a cabin alone with two very beautiful, very sexy young girls? Why would I NOT be okay with that! "Sure, give me about ten minutes to get things ready and I will meet you there." I said, trying not to sound too enthusiastic. "I am in two cars back from here in Cabin C," I said.

"Okay, we'll be there. My name is Terri and this Becky," she said.

"My name is Jim. It's nice to meet you girls," I said reaching across the table to shake the girls hands.

So once the introductions were made the girls left for their cabin and I for mine. The magazine had decided I needed to experience different room configurations while on my trip and I was fortunate on this leg of my trip to have gotten what the rail lines called a "Superliner Bedroom". Unlike my first cabin on the Chicago to Seattle trip, this one was designed for two - three people with a bunk bed which the top twin-size bunk folded up next to the wall when not needed, and the bottom full-size bed folded into two comfortable seats. It had a private toilet/shower combo and a small desk as well.

I straightened up the place a bit for my expected guests and before long I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in, ladies," I said. The girls came in and I offered them a seat. "I hope you don't mind, but after you left, I asked the bartender what you girls were drinking. I ordered us all a drink, I thought it might make the interview a bit more comfortable."

"Oh, how thoughtful," Terri said.

"Terri, I believe you were drinking a White Russian. Becky, you had a Slow Gin Fizz, correct?"

"That's right, thank you," she said. We sat there enjoying our drink and talking. I told them about the article I was writing and the direction I was going with it. I let them read some of the other interviews I had conducted so they would have an idea of what I was after. I hadn't used any names in the article so there was no worry there. They seemed pretty open to the idea, so I wouldn't have to worry about coaxing information from them.

Terri and Becky, it turned out were a couple college girls on their way back to UCLA. Becky was a Journalism major while Terri was going for a degree in Business Management. They had been up in Seattle visiting friends during a break in school and now they were headed back.

I began by asking them questions about why they chose to travel by train. I mean they could have stayed an extra day in Seattle if they had decided to fly back to Los Angeles. They told me that they couldn't have gone if they flew, the tickets would have been too expensive. Plus they got to see a part of the countryside that they normally wouldn't have seen. These were two fairly common themes among my interviews.

Becky and Terri were very easy to interview. We talked and laughed and they were really open and helpful. It was an enjoyable time but like all good times, it was bound to end.

"Okay girls," I said as the interview ended, "I think that should do it. Thanks for the interview. It was fun."

"Well... the fun doesn't have to be over," Terri said, with a mischievous smile.

"What do you mean?" I said, hoping I was catching the meaning of her innuendo correctly.

Becky and Terri came up next to me. Terri began rubbing her hand over my chest, while Becky checked out things a little lower. She found that my cock was already starting to swell as the girls fawned over me.

"Mmmm... looks like somebody is ready for a little fun," Becky said. Apparently she wasn't as shy and reserved as I first thought!

The girls pushed me back onto my desk chair, and then proceeded to give me a little show as they danced and gyrated while slowly doing a striptease, each girl undressing the other for me. As I sat there watching the two girls, Becky took the initiative and began unbuttoning Terri's white blouse. She pulled it off her shoulders and then tossed it over in the corner of the room. Terri then returned the favor with Becky's pink top.

Terri continued undressing Becky, moving around behind her and unfastening her lacy pink bra and pulling it apart, giving me an unhindered view of her delicious young breasts. Terri took them in her hands and caressed them, as Becky laid her head back on her girlfriend's shoulder and softly moaned her pleasure.

I began unconsciously rubbing my crotch as I watched the girls perform for me. Becky, getting more aroused as she watched me watch her, turned to Terri and wrapped her arms around her friend's neck and the two began kissing deep and passionately. I heard moans coming from the couple but I couldn't tell from which one. Not that it mattered, they were both getting very turned on.

Becky unfastened Terri's bra and as it fell to the floor, she leaned in and began licking and sucking on Terri's firm young breasts and teasing her erect nipples. Terri moaned loudly and grabbed the back of her girlfriends head pulling her into her breast. As Becky licked and sucked on the fleshy mound, Terri reached under and began playing with Becky's stiff nipple in return, pinching and tugging on it and causing Becky to moan as well.

"Come over here girls and let me have a turn," I said, standing up. Terri and Becky stopped what they were doing and with big sparkling smiles, they both walked over seductively to me. I reached around and grabbed both girls by the hair on the back of their heads and pulled their heads back, kissing each girl hard on her lips and shoving my tongue deep into their mouths. The girls each accepted my tongue and sucked on it as it explored their mouths and danced with their own tongues.

I turned the two girls back to back and sideways to me. Still in their skirts but topless now, I sat back down in my chair as I let my hands slide slowly up their soft, silky legs. The girls moaned as they felt my hands moving up their legs and as I slipped under their skirts they gasped in unison. I stopped for a second just under the hem of their skirts and I heard them both groan in disappointment. I resumed the climb and as I got close to their steaming young pussies, I felt the heat coming from them both.

"You girls must be horny... I can feel the heat from your pussies already! And I haven't even touched you yet," I said in a low growl.

"Yesss," Terri sighed. I began rubbing the two damp mounds through their silky panties. Each girl opened their legs to allow me access to them and their moans took on a noticeable new excitement.

EsterApple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EsterApple

I traced my fingers around each girls puffy pussy lips then down the slit between them. I rubbed over their clits and then rubbed the flats of all four fingertips over their pussy lips.

Both Terri and Becky wriggled and moaned and Becky pushed her hips out to meet my teasing hand. I fingered and teased the two girls pussies as they got wetter and wetter. I could feel their warm sticky juices soaking their panties as I shoved my fingers and their panties into their hungry holes.

Then I slipped under their undies and into their pussies, running a finger up and down their slick wet slits. The girls leaned back on each other for support as their legs got shaky. They had reached up and began playing with their own breasts as the fires raged in their pussies. Their moans had become a chorus and it was hard to distinguish who was moaning when.

When I thought my two little college nymphs had been properly warmed up, I pulled away from them smiling as they both mewled like a couple kittens taken away from their mother's tit.

"Okay girls, let's lose the rest of those clothes, shall we?" I said. Becky and Terri shed their skirts and panties like they were on fire. In one slick move, they were both standing there completely nude and ready for me.

I went over and made out the bottom bunk for us. I pulled Terri over to the edge of the bed and leaned her forward. She grabbed the rail of the top bunk and clung to it, putting her body at about a 70 degree angle, the perfect angle for what I had in mind. I got on my knees behind her and grabbed her two ass cheeks in my hands pulling them apart and exposing her pussy and lovely puckered asshole. I shoved my face between the two fleshy cheeks and began licking at her pussy from behind and poking my stiffened tongue into her anus. Terri groaned loudly when my tongue explored her anus, I don't think anyone had ever showed her that trick before. She melted as I licked at her.

Meanwhile Becky had an eye for my cock and had busied herself relieving me of my pants. She fumbled clumsily at my belt, but finally got my pants open and pulled down out of the way. She had fished my stiff hard cock from it's restrictive prison in my boxers and was noisily, but happily slurping away at her toy.

So with Becky lying on the floor on her back, her head between my knees and her mouth full of my cock and me with Terri impaled on my tongue, it was quite a sight. Terri's legs quivered and shook from the wonderful sensations my tongue was giving her and the exertion of the position and I knew she couldn't hold that position for long. So as much as I didn't want to leave Becky's warm wonderful mouth, I had to let Terri find a better position.

Now the way the room was laid out and the position the bed was in didn't give me all the advantages of my bedroom at home, so some of the ideas I had simply couldn't be accomplished in the small quarters with three bodies. But I am nothing if not adaptable and so I decided to make a meal out of both of the girls.

"On the bed girls and show me those hot asses," I told them. Giggling like schoolgirls, they got on their knees and lowered their heads to the bed. Two beautiful round and succulent asses were presented to me for my enjoyment. With their legs spread I got down between them and gave each girls peach long slow licks front to back, making each girl raise her hips as my tongue licked at their sweet slits. Back and forth between the two, each girl moaning in turn as my tongue split their pussy lips and poked into their anus. The girls were mad with lust.

"Please Jim, please fuck us!" Becky was the first to plead.

"Yes, please! I need you inside me," Terri added, the lust obvious in her voice.

I gave each girl a couple more licks just to make sure they stayed hot, and stood up. I took my raging twitching cock in hand and got closer to the two upturned asses.

"Okay girls, show me where you want it," I said, chuckling.

Terri reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart. "Put your cock where your mouth was!" she said, giggling at her pun. I knew what she wanted and I was all for it. Becky also reached back but she went between her legs to pull her tight pink pussy wide open, its inviting depths beckoning and a drop of her sweet dew seeped out.

I stood behind Becky and her sweet pink pussy. Rubbing the head of my cock against her wet exposed pussy made her tremble and moan.

"Ohhh God! Oh please fuck me!" she cried. I pressed forward the head of my cock spreading her pussy open before it popped through. I kept it there right at her opening for a moment.

"Tell me, Becky, do you like it hard and rough, or are you the soft and gentle type?" I asked her teasingly.

"I like it rough - the rougher the better. Don't be gentle... fuck me like you own me, baby!" she said, her own words turning her on even more. And so with an invitation like that, I took her hips in my hands and I shoved full length into her tight slick hole. Becky squealed, half in surprise, half in glee. I pushed hard and fast until I felt myself bottom out in her. Without pausing for even a moment, I began a hard fast pumping inside her tight tunnel. I didn't take it easy on the girl but she didn't seem to mind either. She moaned and wriggled and gasped as I went to work on her tender pussy, pistoning in and out like I was making butter. She just held her pussy open for me as I pinched and tugged at her puffy pussy lips and then reached around her hips to toy with her engorged clit.

"Ohhh shit! Ohh, fuck!" Becky cried as she felt my fingers rubbing and flicking her clit. She pressed back against me as I continued my hard fast pile-driving of her pussy.

Looking next to me, I saw Terri playing with her pussy trying to keep up with Becky and I. I felt bad for neglecting such a beautiful thing as she was, so with my free hand I began fingering her pussy. But because she was so interested in my taking her ass, I began to finger and poke at her tight asshole.

"Yess! Oh yes, finger my asshole! Oh that feels sooo good!" she whimpered as my thumb slipped in past the knuckle. With my thumb in her ass, it set up my fingers to slip neatly into her hungry drooling pussy. Both Terri and Becky were being "serviced" now and both were moaning and writhing with pleasure.

Suddenly the girls had had enough. Both girls seem to reach their edge at the same time. As I pounded Becky's pussy and plunged my hand in and out of Terri, the girls' moans became cries of urgency.

"OHH GOD, I'M CUMMING!!" Becky cried out. Terri cried out at the same time and then the two girls pussies gushed their love juices as their orgasms burst forth. Four thighs shook with the effort and the girls wailed their passions as they twisted and convulsed as the waves of their orgasms washed over them. I continued working them both as they fought their orgasms, drawing them out and making them cum all the harder.

At last they collapsed onto the bed, gasping for breath and spasming as the last of their orgasms drained away. Terri recovered first and rolled over to see me sitting in the easy chair watching over them. She smiled and crawled over to me. She positioned herself in between my legs and looked up.

"Poor Jim... you have taken care of us, now it's our turn to take care of you!" she cooed. She took my eager but as of yet unsatisfied cock in her hands and kissed the head, licking it and running her tongue around the rim of the "helmet". Terri ran her tongue in long strokes from my balls to the tip smiling broadly at the end of each one.

About this time Becky joined in and they both began seriously sucking and licking my cock. The two girls took turns - one would suck my cock like her life depended on it while the other one would give my balls a proper tongue bath. Then they would alternate positions. All the while I could feel the cum in my balls beginning a slow rolling boil as I got closer and closer to my own orgasm. I knew I couldn't last at this rate and sure enough, after a few minutes of these two girls love and attention I was ready to erupt.

"I'm going to cum girls," I announced. Terri and Becky scrambled to get into position, both girls kneeling, heads back and mouths open, like a couple cute baby birds waiting to be fed. I jacked my cock, bringing the cum up from my balls and preparing to shoot it into those two waiting mouths. And then it happened. With a low grunt I exploded, sending stream after stream across their faces and into each mouth. Cum fell onto their breasts and trickled down onto the bellies. When I finished cumming, Becky took me into her mouth to suck the last precious drops from me and then lick me clean. The two girls licked the spilled cum off of each others faces and bodies until all three of us were spotless. Then we all got up and climbed into bed, exhausted but sated and happily we fell asleep.

* * * * *

The next morning we got dressed and the girls returned to their cabin to get freshened up. We decided to meet for breakfast before the train arrived in Los Angeles. Once we arrived at the station, I gave each of them a kiss goodbye, thanking them for the interview and the fun afterwards. Then I went to catch my final train back to Chicago.

I wish I could say that this final leg had an amorous adventure too, but unfortunately it didn't. Just as well, it gave me a chance to write the article that I would publish... plus the story I would publish here as well! My train article did really well and both my editor and the train company were pleased with it. And I'll leave you to judge the sexual adventures that I had on this trip!

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments