Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

As I made my way from the sisters’ room after our orgy-starting liaison, I came to one firm conclusion: sex is like a universal language. I was in awe, and damn horny, too, as I encountered our diverse neighborhood coming, and cumming, together.

In an era when people don’t talk with their neighbors and hide behind privacy fences, it’s refreshing to know my neighborhood is more than just friendly. It’s intimate, open-minded and progressive. My neighbors are also a bunch of horny fuckers, of all ages, shapes, sizes, lengths, cup sizes, and colors.

As I walked down the hall, I watched twenty-three-year-old Sami leading a tall man I didn’t recognize into one of the bedrooms. Sami, thin and only about five feet tall, was naked except for a head covering she always wore, owing to her Muslim faith. Sami and her husband were from Iran and stuck to many traditional values. But when I heard her say in a Middle Eastern accent, “Oh I must have you fuck me with that dick,” I knew sex was something that crossed cultural boundaries. “Oh, yes,” she said when I walked by and saw her spread-eagle on the bedspread I'd put down just for the occasion. “So much bigger than my husband. Stretch me. Please. Breed me. Yes.”

Her husband, Ben, was pretty quiet most of the time. He played the standard role of protector of the family. So, when I poked my head in Debbie’s bedroom next door to where Sami was about to get hammered, I was a bit surprised to see a buxom forty-five-year-old neighbor lady straddling Ben's tiny frame. I knew he was beginning to see the power of Western women. His conqueror, Sandy, had huge tits and perky nipples that dangled down as she bounced on the little man’s cock.

“Oh my god,” Ben grunted as Sandy came down on him. “This is amazing. Your tits are amazing. May Allah have mercy on my soul, but I love fucking this way. I love watching my dick disappear inside your hairy cunt. Amazing!”

Sandy leaned in rocked back and forth on his cock, her tits inches from his face, his tongue stabbing at the well-sucked nipples of this wanton MILF.

“Here comes my load, you devil bitch,” Ben cried. “Ahhh. Fucking cum. Damn!” He pushed up on the wide hips of his middle-aged sex doll, emptying a load as deep as his cock would reach in her well-used cunt. When he stopped moving, Sandy rolled off to not squash the little man underneath her. Instead, she propped herself up on her elbows, spread her legs and commanded:

“Come here, my new friend. Lick my pussy. Taste your juices. And mine. “

I walked on just as Ben hurried his face in her hairy red bush, shiny with love lube, white cum puddling out. I smiled as I thought of what he and Sami would talk about when they got home.

Down the stairs, I looked in the den and saw a married couple I had only met once, at their recent 50th wedding anniversary party. They sat naked on either end of the sofa, their hair gray, their bodies soft. But in between them were a couple of Diana's college friends. The young man had his rigid dick between Sandra's sagging tits, moaning as she spit on his cock to provide lubrication for his enthusiastic plunging. She looked thrilled at the attention this young stud was showing her seventy-year-old body. Her husband, who was closer to seventy-five, was semi-hard as a blonde vixen played with his balls and took him in her mouth.

"Oh baby," Matthew said, "I haven't been able to get good a solid hardon in ages, but your mouth ... ahh, damn it, girl I feel like I just might be able to cum tonight."

"Matthew, you dog," Sandra called as her boy toy continued to pump her tits. "I want to see you fuck this little darling. Wouldn't you like a nice tight pussy instead of my worn-out one?"

The old man seemed to be listening and I watched as he grew longer and thicker in the college girl's mouth. His cock was at least eight inches long, uncircumcised and from what I could see, ready to tap this teenage ass.

"Fuck, mister, what a great cock you have," Diana's friend said. "I need you inside me. My pussy is good and wet and good and tight for you. Fuck me, kind sir. Please."

She twisted around so she was facing Sandra, who was old enough to be her grandmother. The girl was on her hands and knees, offering herself to Matthew doggy style.

"Please, give it to me hard, you fucking old man," she said and she reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart. I saw a bare pussy slit dripping with love lube, ready to give this senior citizen a night to remember.

Matthew was lost in a cloud of lust as he zeroed in on this pussy. He glanced at Sandra, who was filled with love as she watched her husband of 50 years prepare to lose himself in a college girl who was begging for his cock to tickle her cervix.

I felt my cock reacting to the scene as Matthew’s dick disappeared between this teenager’s ass cheeks. I slowly stroked myself as Sandra squeezed her breasts tighter on the boy’s cock as he grunted in orgasmic bliss.

“Fuck me, granny,” he called. “Those tits are so soft and smooth. Take my cum!” He was shooting high into the air, splashing on her face and coating the back of the furniture.

JessicaPolle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessicaPolle

As he fell over onto the back of the sofa, Sandra took a taste of the boy's semen, savoring the treat her husband had been unable to provide her. But tonight might be different for Matthew, as he thrust, grunted and panted while staring at a tight little ass impaled by his hard cock.

"Oh my god, little girl. Ohh, ohh. Here it comes. Bless you, girl. Here it comes."

Groans came from both the old man and the teen-age girl. I headed to the bar for a drink.

But before I got there, another sexy scene caught my eye. Out on the back porch, a group of 20-something professionals from the condominiums down the street were engaged in a sort of carnal train. In front, a buxom black-haired beauty was on her hands and knees while a well-endowed African-American neighbor plowed her pussy with his cock and another male neighbor massaged his hairless balls. A cute blonde vixen sucked on his cock while pussy was being licked by another female, who was impaled by our friend Big Dave, his entire massive cock glistening with pussy lube as he drove in and out.

There was a chorus of "ahhs" "ohhs" and "fuck its" as the six of them explored one another and prepared for a mass orgasm under the stars.

My cock was at full length as I watched this site. I was trying to decide about joining in -- I saw an empty hole or two that needed filling -- when a cry from behind me caught me by surprise.

"Mother fucker," I heard a male voice call. "Fill me with that cock."

I spun around and saw two naked men in the dining room, one of them leaning over the table with his ass in the air. The other, who I recognized as one part of the gay couple that lived next door, had his massive, uncircumcised cockhead resting on this stranger's asshole. Matt, the neighbor I recognized, worked out a lot and had a job in construction, so his muscles were well-defined. His buttocks were tight and I could see the muscle tense as he pushed his well-greased pole forward, ever so slowly. I was mesmerized and my cock was beginning to throb, aching for relief.

"I can feel it," the other man said. "Oh man, push that dick in me. I want to be filled up."

Matt grabbed the man's hips and I grabbed my cock as I watched this erotic encounter. Matt's cock was slowly disappearing inside that male ass and soon enough their ball sacs were swinging against one another. The man on the table reached one hand back and pulled Matt closer, while his other hand stroked his cock.

I had to step in.

Getting on my hands and knees underneath the table, I crawled toward the anonymous fellow. I replaced his hand with my own and put him into my mouth. I took my other hand and began to masturbate. The view I had and the taste of a hard cock were too much for me, I just had to cum.

"Ohh my," the dude cried. "Getting fucked. Getting sucked. Yes."

I moved my head back and forth, my tongue swirling around the tip of his cock. I could see Matt's cock stretching my new friend's anus and I saw Matt's balls begin to tense. My own hand was squeezing around the tip of my pole, milking it to orgasm as I did my best to swallow the cock thrusting in my mouth.

"Take my load, you fucker," Matt said as his speed quicken in the tight ass canal. "I'm gonna cum deep inside you. Yes, I am."

With that, I could sense the cock in my mouth growing even harder. It slid in and out and I felt it pulsating. As it swelled, I heard a familiar cry.

"Fuck me. Suck me. Here it comes. Here ..."

And he exploded in my mouth. The warmth and creamy texture of his seminal fluid filled my mouth and I swished it around before swallowing, savoring this stranger's load as he prepared to be filled from behind by my neighbor's blast. Shot after shot of hot cum coated my tongue and I felt the lust center of my brain explode.

"Oh, fuck it," Matt said as his balls tensed and pushed rope after rope of cum through his cock and deep inside a new friend's ass. "Your ass is so good. Take it. Please take it. Ahhh." He shoved himself all the way in, the tip reaching rectal depths previously unexplored.

I felt my own nuts begin to ache and my hand flew up and down as I continued to swallow cum. My juices began to boil in my balls and begin their ascent. Fuck, it felt so good. Cock everywhere. Cum all around. What a fucking turn-on.

"Yes," I cried as I stopped sucking and squeezed my exploding cock. "Fuck!"

We all collapsed. Matt dropped to his knees and saw it was me under the table.

"Wow," he said. "Thanks for helping. What a fuck."

"My pleasure," I said, meaning every bit of it. "Always fun to make new friends. But who ...?"

The man whose cock I had just devoured stepped back from the table. His cock was soft now, his ass a bit sore. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Wow," he said. "My name's Stevie. Never done that before. None of it. I didn't know I'd like it with other guys. But that was fucking awesome."

There's a first time for everything I thought. Like the rest of this party.

I decided it was time to find our host, Debbie. I was pretty sure I had enough left in me. I was at least willing to try.

Published 
Written by Tmac1957
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments