Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My introduction and pathway to group sex. Part 7

"My third fuck boy"

59
13 Comments 13
28.2k Views 28.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Must read parts 1 - 6 first.

I saw my ‘travel home’ boy on the bus the next morning.   He sat next to me near the back and gave me a slightly nervous smile and a quick “Hi”.   He clearly wasn’t sure of the reaction he would get.   I was actually looking forward to seeing him again, so was very cheerful and chatty.   He turned his head towards my ear after a while and said in a low voice,

“That was really good yesterday”

“Yeah, me too” I murmured.

He obviously wanted to raise it to feel out whether there was a chance of another one.   Hell; more than a chance.   It was a certainty as far as I was concerned, but I did the schoolgirl tease thing and left it hanging, acting as if I didn’t want to be overheard on the bus.   He ‘bumped into’ me at morning break and was hanging around near my locker after lunch.   I exchanged more chat but made no more mention of yesterday’s oral sex.   I was really hanging him out, poor boy.   He would have been beside himself if he knew what I wanted to do.   We shared the last class of the day.   I fell in beside him as we walked to the room and quietly told him to see me at the bus stop home tonight.   He looked at me, grinned and started to say something, but I turned away into the room.   I didn’t want anyone else to hear anything.

We got off at our stop and started walking.   I had a clear plan of what I wanted to do.   I was praying that the park would be empty again.

“Want to come to the park again”? I asked.

“Yeah”!   Then silence from him.   He was stuck for words.  

Then he blurts out “Want to have some more do you”?

“Something like that” I said.

His grin was so wide he couldn’t speak.   The anticipation on his face was almost comical.   As for me, I was getting stirrings.   I had been thinking about this since last night and could hardly concentrate during the day.   Now my body was starting to react to the mental stimulation.

There were a few people crossing through the park; more than I had hoped for.   Most seemed to be hurrying their way home.    My mental plan and image that I had focused on all day was of him fucking me standing up against the wall.  The picnic shelter where we were headed was well away from the walking tracks, but is open at both ends and didn’t have enough screening for the number of people walking past.   I needed to modify my plan quickly.   I went and sat in the same place as yesterday and indicated for him to sit down.   He put his arm around me and started kissing me.   I wasn’t too interested in that.   Cock was my interest, and my tits were his interest. He started feeling them straight away and I went straight for his cock and started squeezing.  

He was already hard from the expectation of another head job and feeling my tits.   I unhooked my bra again so he could get to them properly and then unzipped his pants.   I glanced around and pulled it out.   He groaned and shot his hand up my skirt again.   I let him have a feel while I stroked his cock to full hardness.   I leaned down quickly and dribbled spit on his knob and started a wet rub.   He was clearly expecting me to suck him again and put his hand to the back of my neck giving me a forward push.

“Just a minute” I said and sat up. 

He looked at me surprised and then more surprised as I put my hands up my skirt and pulled my undies down.   I pulled them over my feet and stuffed them in my school bag.   He saw this as a clear invitation to grope my cunt and reached his hand up into me again.   This time I settled back and let him go for it.   I needed it and widened my legs for him.   He was rubbing me between the lips and spreading my wetness around.   He tried to get a finger into me but I was sitting too upright on my vag.   I slid my bum forward so he could manage and was rewarded with a two finger probe and a firm in – out.   I stayed slumped back enjoying his fingering until the ‘Feel Full’ need started.   I was hoping he would get bolder and stick another finger in, but lost my patience.  I put my hand on his, peeled out his next finger and pushed it into me.   His eyes lit up and he took this as free license.   With his other hand he lifted my skirt and pushed it up to my waist.   He wanted to watch it.  

He leaned his head forward towards my knees so he could look up at my cunt.   I don’t think he had ever been able to look at one properly before.   He was feasting on it so I lifted the knee closest to him back toward me and rested my foot on the seat.   This opened my cunt up so he had a really clear view.   His fingering became more urgent and pushed into me harder.   His three fingers were going all the way in and he couldn’t tear his eyes off it.   I looked at his cock.   It was rock hard and glistening pre cum on the tip.   I needed to feel it badly.   My clit was twitching from his fingering me.   I pulled his fingers out and sat up.   He looked a bit disappointed until I leaned down and licked the pre cum off his cock.   He was expecting me to suck him.   I slid my mouth down his cock and held it there while I rubbed my tongue back and forth.

SidneyRoberts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SidneyRoberts

  His balls!   That big ball sack.   I needed to feel them again.   I pulled his pants undone and down enough to release them from his underwear.  I rested them in my hand and put my mouth on them.   I rubbed my lips over them, sucked them and pushed as much as I could into my mouth.   They were fabulous and I loved their feel.   He grabbed my head and pushed it onto his cock again, thinking he was going for the home run.

Instead, I sat up.   I took a quick look around, stood up, lifted the back of my skirt and sat back down on his cock.   I missed my aim and it didn’t go in.   It slid forwards right between my lips.  I held it and rose up again, pushing it back until I felt his knob press on my target.   His breathing was very fast and hard.   I relaxed my legs and slid myself down his cock.   A couple of lifts and pushes and he was all the way in.   His groaning was delightful.   I leaned back into him and started a gentle rocking.   His cock felt very nice and deep in me.   He put his hands on my tits again and was squeezing, much harder now.   I could tell he wasn’t going to last long and I was about to get a load from the second cock ever to go bareback in me.   The thought almost made me climax.   I started lifting and dropping onto him, letting his cock slide inside me.   If I was his first fuck, I wanted it to be a good one for him.   I bounced vigorously on him and heard him groan while he grabbed my hips and pulled me onto him.   He bucked his hips into me and I could feel his warmth flow inside me.   My cunt was filling with boy number two cum.   I squeezed and slid, squeezed and slid.   His orgasm was a long one and I was feeling very wet inside.   I could feel the cum leaking out of me down his cock.   He relaxed his grip and I continued my sliding, enjoying the feel of his cock in me and all the wetness of the cum dribbling out.  

His cock was going softer.   How good would it be to have another take over right now and finish me off.   How was I going to come?   I thought of my boyfriends cock and how nice it would be to have it take over right now and fuck me hard until I blew.  Ten seconds would do.   I thought of his brothers cock; his fat cock spreading me wide.   I needed to blow.   I put my hand between my legs and rubbed my flaps hard in a furious circle.   I could feel my clit, really hard, and I flipped it roughly with my fingers.   Images of fat cock, big ball sack, semen dribbling; threw me over the edge and I came with a huge yowl, wriggling on the cock inside me.

When I finished, I gathered my breath.   The boy was telling me how great it was, over and over.   Definitely his first, I thought.   I could feel an enormous wet sloppy patch under me.   This guy really did blow a big load.   I squeezed my cunt muscles tight, pulled off and stood up.  His cock was still firm, but drooping.   There was a load of cum around the base of it, on his balls and in his hair.   He just sat there looking at me.   I turned and faced him.   There was something I wanted to see.   I lifted the front of my skirt and widened my feet apart.   I squatted slightly and squeezed my stomach and arse muscles as hard as I could.   I was rewarded with a lovely streamy glob of semen dribbling out of me.   I watched it hit the cement, relaxed, and did it again.   Another smaller drip followed and landed next to the first one.   I was impressed and pleased with myself.   Another couple of landmarks today.   My second virgin, my second boy to go bareback in me and my first cum dump in front of a boy.

I dropped my skirt and looked down at him.   His face was a mixture of amazement and satisfaction.   He just sat there with his cock out, like he couldn’t talk.   I had clearly shocked him.   May as well do a good job, I thought.   I reached down to his cock to get the cum off, and wiped both my hands down it, like I was milking a cow.   I looked at it in my hands, then smelt it and took a lick of it.   I watched him watching me; feeling filthy.  I rubbed my hands together quickly and dried the rest of the cum into my skin.

He fixed up his pants and we left.   On the walk home, he admitted that it was his first time.   In fact these two days had been his first time for most of this.   He had only felt tits a couple of times before, and had one outside of the panties pussy rub.   I hadn’t bothered to put my undies back on.   More cum was leaking out of me as we walked and every now and then I felt a drip fall out.

“You blow a big load” I said.

“Do I”? he asked.   He had nothing to compare it with.

“Yeah.   Is it always that much, you know, when you pull yourself”? I asked.   He came over shy, like he didn’t want to admit he pulled himself. 

“I know you do.   Everybody does.   You’ve seen me do it” I said.

“Well, yeah, I pretty much make the same mess every time” he said.

This one was a keeper, I thought.   I have to have a bit more fun with his cum.   I was thinking back to the load I took in the mouth yesterday.   Next time, I’m going to take it while lying down so none leaks out I decided.

“Can we do this again tomorrow”? he asked.

“We’ll need to find somewhere better first” I said. “Think about it”.

 

 

Part 8 to follow....

Published 
Written by LuvitAll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments