Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My introduction and pathway to group sex - Part 14

"Sharing my first girl on girl experience"

50
13 Comments 13
36.7k Views 36.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story

 

Please read Parts 1 -13 first.  It will put this story into context.

 

We had a new level of openness in the morning after the gang bang party in her room. I woke before her and pushed the sheet down off us.   I looked at her tits while she was sleeping.   They were fuller and rounder with puffier nipples. I liked my pointy nipples but definitely had an urge to feel hers.   I lay quietly, thinking over the events of the previous night.   All the guys fucking me; all the semen emptied into me. My cunt was damp and sticky from the cum that had dribbled out during the night.   The vision that kept coming back to me wasn’t the guys who I had fucked or sucked.   It was my girlfriend locking eyes with me while she was lying on the bean bag sucking a guy while another one fucked her.   That vision started the tingle between my legs and I idly stroked my cunt while I revisited the events of the night.

A deep breath beside me made me turn my head.   My girlfriend was awake and looking down at my busy hand.   I stopped and said “Good morning”.

She chuckled; said “A very good morning for you by the looks of it”.

“Yeah. I’ve been dribbling” I said and sat up.   I looked at the sheet between my legs and saw a large damp stain where the cum had leaked out during the night.   My girlfriend laughed and sat up to look at hers.   There was a slightly smaller stain under her.   We laughed and she said “You can see who had the most fun”.  

“You just had to get amongst it more” was my reply.

“Next time” she said.

We lay and talked over the events of the previous night and she told me how good she felt and how exciting it was for her.   She asked me dozens of questions about gang banging and multiple partners, including whether I was sore from it.   I answered all her questions frankly and relayed many of the events I had been involved in.   She listened in amazement as I told her about the Friday night beach car park parties and my big party night lying naked for all comers in the corner of the front garden.

“I really want to do that” she said.  

“You have to make your opportunities” I told her.

We lay there naked, talking, looking at each other, completely at ease with a new openness and frankness.   Her full tits were really attracting my eye especially when she sat up against the pillow and let their fullness poke out from her chest.   I don’t know what stopped me from reaching over to feel them.   I just felt it needed some scene setting to proceed.   Then I remembered what she had told me last night.

“Why did you feel my tits last night?” I asked.

“Because they looked nice swinging there and I wanted to feel them” she said.

“Did you like them?” I asked.

“I do like them “she answered, staring at my breasts.

“Can I feel yours?” I asked.

“Yeah” she giggled, and rolled around to face me.

I put both hands out and placed them flat against her breasts, my palms on her nipples.   I pressed gently into them and then rolled them in my palms.   When I rolled my hands her entire breasts moved around on her chest.   Breasts have a beautiful firm softness to them and hers felt different to mine.   I put both hands on one breast and squeezed it into a cone so the nipple poked forward and pouted.   I did the same to her other breast and looked closely at her nipple as it bulged from her.

I looked at her eyes and she was watching me looking at her nipple.   I held her gaze and dipped my face towards her breast until my mouth settled around her nipple. We looked at each other while I sucked on her nipple and rolled my tongue around it.   I did to it what I liked on my nipples.   Suck, lip squeeze and tongue swirl.   All the while, she kept looking at my face.   This was new to me.   Most guys closed their eyes after you started sucking them and let you get on with it until they blew in your mouth.

Her nipple had become very hard under my tongue.   I moved both my hands to her left breast and squeezed it up in the same way.   I leaned over and sucked her nipple.   This one was already hard and I pressed my tongue into it firmly and rolled.   This was the moment I heard her slight moan and breathe out hard.   The small noise and firm breath ramped my sex feeling from a one to a five in an instant with that familiar tingle between the legs.   I could feel my nipples stiffen and I squeezed her breast harder.   Suddenly, I understood why guys squeezed my tits so hard.   It’s because it feels good to do it.  

I sucked her nipple into my mouth and clamped down poking my pointed tongue hard into the end of it.   This was my first experience of playing with other girls breasts and I loved it.   I did to them exactly what I liked having done to mine.   It was the only thing I could imagine would feel good.   While I was pushing my tongue into her nipple, I felt her hands hold my breasts and start rubbing them.   I looked at her signalling my acceptance and she became more active, squeezing my nipples and then pulling on them.   My nipples become hard quickly when they are pulled.   It is very stimulating to me and my favourite nipple play.

  As they hardened, she rolled them between her fingers and stretched them out.   I moaned my approval and she pulled on them harder.   I grunted softly and pulled back slightly to give her a signal that she could pull them harder. She did exactly as I wanted and stretched them towards her.   I gave her a satisfied look and sat up from her breasts, lifting mine up to her.   She immediately lowered her face and buried herself in mine, running her tongue over the skin and settling on a nipple.   She started an exquisite sucking, drawing the nipple into her mouth and sliding it back and forth between her lips.   She was doing the same type of suck in and squeeze out motion that I sometimes used on cocks when I wanted to get guys to blow quickly.   My nipples were erect and hard and it felt beautiful.

 

My cunt was starting to dribble and my clit was tingling.   I had the urge to feel hers and slowly slid my hand down from her breast to her belly.   I watched her face for any sign of disapproval, but getting none I kept sliding until my hand rubbed over her pubic bone and settled over her lips.   I just rested it there for a moment, feeling her damp warmth.   She squirmed sideways across my palm and I took this as my signal to continue.

I pressed my palm in gently and started a circular rocking motion at first.   Her lips were very full and fleshy and filled my palm. She slid her knees slightly wider on the sheets and sank down onto my hand firmer.   I could feel her lips spread and her wetness transfer onto my palm.   I pressed in and rubbed her in a wider circle, feeling her lips roll around in my palm and her lubrication leak into my hand.   She was moaning softly and started rocking herself gently against my hand.   I folded my thumb back and rested it against her clitoris and then just held my hand there, rippling my fingers against her lips and rubbing my thumb back and forth across her clit.

NiceNeighbor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiceNeighbor

  She did the rest herself.  

 

She pushed down and rubbed herself harder onto my hand; side to side and back and forth while she sucked on my nipple and held my breasts.   She gradually became active and urgent on my hand, breathing harder.   My hand was dripping with her fluid and I could sense she was close to coming.   I decided to trust my instinct and curled my fingers into her cunt, rubbing her lips and clit, circling the entrance to her vagina.   She took her mouth from my nipple and sank her head into my breasts, moaning while I speeded up on my rubbing.   I pressed two fingers firmly against her opening. She sank down on them, hard, humped on them, and groaned loudly against my breasts while her orgasm rolled through her.   I wiggled my fingers around in her while she came and held them up in her until her body became quiet.   I waited while she rested against me.   When she roused and sat up I slid my fingers out slowly.   She flopped back on the bed.

“Fuck. That was amazing” she said.

I looked at her.   She was flushed in the face and neck down to her breasts. Her nipples were still firm and her cunt lips were crimson, fat and pouting open.   She looked like a girl freshly fucked.   I wondered if I looked like that after a gang bang.   The pussy smell was heavy in the air.   I wasn’t sure if it was from her or me, because mine was leaking like a tap.   She was my first girl.   I had felt my first pussy other than my own, and I liked it.   I loved the feel of hers; so fat and full.   I stayed kneeling on the bed, unsure of what to do or say next.   I wanted the same but was strangely unsure of asking.   If it had been a guy, I just would have told him to lick me, finger me or fuck me.   But this was different; a new territory for me.

“You feel good?” I asked.

“Shit yeah”

“You look like you’ve had fun” I said.

“Uh huh.   Fucking great orgasm.   You were excellent”

“So were you” I said.   “Your body is amazing”

“So is yours” she said.

I poked my breasts forward towards her.

“So, you like these?”

“Yeah.   Great tits. You’ve got the best nipples”

 

I leaned forward and dragged them both over her tits, then swung them and slapped her in the face.   She laughed like a loon and made biting motions at them as if she was trying to catch them in her mouth.   I stopped and looked down at her while the realization came over her that it was her turn to return the favour.

She rolled up onto one arm and I settled down onto my back looking at her.   I dropped into a submissive position, arms beside me, breasts exposed, legs apart.   She looked down my body before putting a hand on me.   She pushed my hair away from my face, and then trailed her fingers down my neck to my breasts. This time she just held my nipple and slowly pulled on it, lifting my tit away from my body.   She had detected earlier, my stimulation from this and started there.   I watched her, enjoying my first girl experience.   I was stimulated by watching her look at my tits and feeling them.   She gripped my other nipple with her spare hand and pulled on them both together, stretching them away from my body.   I loved this and pulled back again, letting her know that she could pull on them harder.   She responded to my slight movement and pulled on both of them strongly.   I love the feeling of having my tits pulled away from my body by the nipples.   I feel as if my tits are being stretched out longer and my nipples are growing.   It sends very strong pulses directly to my cunt and I start lubricating profusely.   I closed my eyes and moaned to let her know she was doing the right thing.   Her answer was to pull on them harder, stretching them to a peak and holding them tightly until they slipped from her fingers, whereupon she grabbed them again and pulled them out until they slipped from her fingers again.   I watched her staring intently at my tits while she pulled on my nipples, clearly becoming stimulated again.

I was getting very close and needing more.   I rolled my hand on to my cunt and gave it a stroke.   She let go of one of my nipples and knocked my hand aside.

“My job” she said, and cupped her hand over my cunt.  

She held it there for a moment, just pressing onto me, then curled a finger into my crack and swooped it up to my clit.   The effect was wonderful and a spasm rippled through me.   I opened my legs wider and pulled my knees up a bit to give her every opportunity.   She rotated herself to face down my body with her head over my cunt. Her fingers rubbed between my lips, spread them open, pulled on them and squeezed my clit up and out.   She was having a full uninhibited exploration of me and I wished I had been bold enough to do it to her.   Next time, I promised myself.  

 

She settled into a circular rubbing and then into a long stroking between my lips and over my clitoris.   I was rising fast and leaking lube down my arse.   I needed more and rolled my hips back for her.   She sensed my need and pushed some fingers into me and started rubbing.   It felt so good.   I was groaning loudly and rising to my orgasm when she dropped her head down and started licking my clit.   It only took a few seconds and my body was heaving up to meet her mouth while my cunt contractions washed through me.   She licked furiously while I cried out through my orgasm and didn’t stop until my contractions subsided and my body went limp.   She followed my body down to the bed with her mouth clamped to my clit giving soft slow sucks while the aftershocks rippled through me.   She stopped when I put my hand on the back of her head, but left her face buried between my legs.   I could hear her breathing deeply through the nose while I recovered from my orgasm.   She still had her mouth open on my cunt with her tongue resting on my clit.   I felt wonderful, totally satisfied and relaxed, but overall excited by this new happening.   My first girl experience and it was fabulous.

“I love your smell” she said.

 

We lay together and talked for ages afterward.   I told her it was my first girl experience.   At first she didn’t believe me.   She assumed because I was so aggressive in getting guys that I must have been with girls as well.   I told her the situation never arose before; otherwise I probably would have tried it.   She told me that she had been with a girl before when she was younger back at High school in her country town.   They played together for about six months out of frustration from not being able to fuck the boys for fear of getting a ‘slutty’ reputation in a small town.   I was all ears while she told me what they did and the things they had experimented with.   This girl was no shrinking violet and I made her promise to do some of them with me.   We made a deal that she would do these things with me and I would get her into the gang bangs.

 

Our friendship became a bond that morning.  There wasn't anything that we couldn't share from that day. We shared men, each other, sex toys and other girls. We are still lifelong friends. 

 

Part 15 to follow.

 

Published 
Written by LuvitAll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments