Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Introduction and Pathway to Group Sex - Part 13

"My University years; getting a better sex education and racking up the numbers."

65
15 Comments 15
38.2k Views 38.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Famous Story

 

Part 13 of my life story.  Please read Parts 1-12 first.  This covers my University years where I became wildly sexually active and progressed from just being a gang bang queen to actively organising my own group sex parties.

 

Despite two hectic years of fucking as often as I could, I managed to scrape through my final school year with enough scores to get me into University in a lame arsed humanities course.   It was enough to keep my parents off my back and more importantly gave me more time to play up.   My course was not live-in residential, so I still lived at home and commuted.   Uni opened up vast horizons for me.   There were guys from everywhere; city boys, wholesome country boys, interstaters and international students.   The potential was enormous and I couldn’t wait to get amongst it.  

There were a few people there that I had been involved with in the past two years.   They provided me with some instant access for fucking, but I was more interested in meeting new guys.   I quickly learned which were the better groups to join, and which of the pubs to go to in the afternoons.   I was fairly accomplished in getting the message to guys that I was an easy lay.   I was invited home to quite a few guys’ houses in the afternoons.   Some were sharing flats or houses and, bingo, some were residential at the Uni halls.   This opened up so many opportunities to fuck during the day in the breaks between lectures.   I concentrated on the guys that were residents and spent the following months traipsing back and forth between the lecture theatres and beds in the residential halls.

There was no shortage of guys and I was wallowing in the amount of cock available to me; all different and all good.   Once I got started, there was a constant flow of invitations to ‘come back to my place’, and I accepted as many as I could fit in.   I had made many new friends including a country girl who was living in-residence.   She was terrific fun and came to my house some weekends.   This gave me a perfect alibi if I didn’t come home at nights.   I just told my Mum I was staying at her room.

Although the amount of sex I was getting was keeping me very satisfied, and I was still attending the occasional Friday night multiples at the beach car park, I had a constant desire to have another long gang bang sex party.   I needed a venue so I raised with my girlfriend the possibility of using her room.   She knew about all the guys I did and we had both fucked some of the same guys at different times.   She was not shy and fucked regularly, just not as much as me.   I didn’t tell her I was planning a gang bang, just a bit of a party that might get a bit wild and dirty and she was ok with that.   We had been to a couple of parties that had turned a bit raunchy and she had seen me sucking guys there and going into bedrooms with others.   We agreed on a coming Friday night and I started putting the word out to the guys that there was going to be a raunchy action party with me for anyone that wanted to come.

On the night, several guys arrived within a short time of each other and we started drinking.   Others knocked quietly and came in. Most of them were guys I had fucked already including one that my girlfriend had done.   The rooms were small, containing a bed, desk and study chair, an armchair and my girlfriend had bought a bean bag which she sat in.     The two of us and five guys made it very cosy.   I sat on the bed and a couple of the guys crowded on as well.   We talked and drank a while until I felt a hand start rubbing across the top of my bum.   I leaned sideways against a guy to lift my arse and let the hand underneath.   It slid around my cheek, squeezing and rubbing and forced itself into my crutch.   I cursed myself for wearing jeans and consoled myself by kissing the guy I was leaning against. To make my intentions clear, I turned the other side and kissed the guy sitting there too.   I realized he was the hand feeling my arse.   I dropped my hand into his crutch and started pressing.   He was already semi hard.   I knew that once I started being active, the guys would get bolder.   Sure enough, a hand on the opposite side crept onto my breast from behind to cop a feel.   The buzz in the room had quietened down a little and I heard a zipper slide.   A hand took mine and placed it behind me onto a very firm cock.   I pulled and squeezed it as it became rigid.   I stopped kissing the guy and turned back to the cock side.   I looked down at my prize, and then dropped my mouth down to it.

This was the flick of the switch.   Suddenly hands were feeling both my tits, rubbing my arse and pulling up the back of my top to unhook my bra.   I loved this part.   The attention, the desire, feeling their urge to feel me.   It was a bit difficult sucking the guy with all the other prodding so I sat up and pulled off my top and bra.   I knelt on the bed to keep sucking and the other hands soon started unzipping my jeans and pulling them down over my arse.   They were too tight and I had to stand up for them to be pulled down.   I looked at my girlfriend lying on the bean bag as the guys stripped my jeans and pants down.   She looked a little bit in awe of what was happening so blatantly in front of her.   I knew from our talks that she had never had sex in front of anyone else.   Education night sweetie.

Once my jeans and pants were off I kneeled back on the bed and started sucking the guy again.   This time I had hands on my tits, on my arse and one rubbing my cunt and slipping me a finger.   I was in heaven again and couldn’t wait to get the first cock in me.   I swung my leg over the guy I was sucking and sank onto his cock.   I could feel all the eyes on me but I didn’t care.   I wasn’t stage shy and by now had been watched fucking by dozens of people.   The hands followed me, on my tits and arse.   A finger rubbed down my arse crack and pressed against my arse hole while I humped up and down on the guy. Soon enough, an erect cock presented itself next to my face.   I turned and sucked it while I fucked my other man.   After he came and got up I stayed kneeling on the bed and pushed the guy I had been sucking around behind me.   He fucked me standing up while I knelt doggy style on the edge of the bed. This set the pattern for the others.   Another cock came to my face for sucking while others felt my tits.   Sucked cock fucked me next and new cock came in for sucking.

When the third guy was fucking me the first one I had straddled left the room.   I looked up as he left and then down sideways.   My girlfriend was still on the bean bag but now a guy was kneeling on the edge of it with his cock in her mouth.   I had a private shiver.   A compatriot.   How far would she go in this situation?   I kept my head turned to watch her while the guy fucked me.   The eroticism started my tingling and my feeling built quickly.   My fuck boy was going faster, getting closer, the body slap noise louder.   I saw my girlfriend move her head to watch the guy coming in me then flick her eyes up to my head.   I was looking straight at her and we locked eyes.   We stared at each other for a moment; me looking at her with a cock in her mouth; she looking at me being fucked from behind.   It was moment that sent me over the edge and I closed my eyes while I gasped and groaned out my orgasm.   It was a big one and I jerked my hips back hard into the guy.   He came quickly after, shooting himself into me.   I opened my eyes again and looked down.   My girlfriend was watching me, staring at me.   We locked eyes again and she suddenly started sucking the guy very quickly, sliding her mouth up and down and rubbing his balls.   She wanted me to watch her.   I stayed locked on her while another guy plugged into me.   Her head was flying up and down that cock while we looked at each other.   The guy soon started bucking his hips, fucking her mouth, then groaned and unloaded into her.

Amorekate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amorekate

  She kept her mouth on his cock and her eyes on mine while he emptied himself.   I watched her while she had a couple of gulps.   A swallower like me.  

She settled back on the bean bag after the guy pulled his cock from her mouth and took a gulp of her drink.   She was still fully dressed.   She made it obvious she was keen to keep watching.   I dropped onto my elbows and poked my arse up in the air while the guy kept fucking me.   I wanted to concentrate so I could come again.   I tried to concentrate on the cock filling me but my mind kept flicking back to her watching me and this speeded me along.   The guy blew his load in me before I could orgasm.   I needed a rest and a drink.   I stood up and felt the cum start leaking down my thigh.   I looked at my girlfriend and she jumped up and threw me a towel from the shelf, laughing.   I wiped up and then sat back on the bed to drink.   I didn’t bother covering up.   I was so used to being seen naked it was normal.

The door was opened to a soft knock and two guys came in saying they heard there was a party on.   The first guy who had left had told some of his friends there was action in this room.   I was pleased as we had drained all the guys there.   Two of them excused themselves and left.   The new guys cracked some beers and kept staring at me.   I don’t think they had walked into a room and been presented with a naked girl before.   My girlfriend and I chatted with them all for a bit.   The new guys focused their attention on me, probably because I was the one undressed. They had come in when there was no action going on so there was a bit of uncertainty from them.   I told one of them to come over.   He made to sit down on the bed but I pushed him around in front of me and unzipped his jeans too pull his cock out.   It was already fairly hard.   I pulled his jeans and jocks down to his thighs so I could get to his balls as well and started sucking.   His friend immediately came over and sat beside me on the bed to feel my tits and finger me. I let them go at it; one feeling me and one fucking my mouth.   I needed another fuck, so turned around onto my knees again for the guy to plug in.   I pulled his friend across in front of me for a suck while I was being fucked.   I felt two hands sneak in the side and fondle my breasts softly, gently squeezing, rolling and stretching my nipples.   Very experienced hands. There was more noise at the door and I was aware of more people in the room.   I looked sideways and saw more guys had joined us.   My cunt twinged with the thought while I bent down and got on with it.   Come on, fuck me boy; hard.

The guy I was sucking erupted in my mouth, finishing before the guy who was fucking me. Nice; it was my first cum drink that night and put me even with my girlfriend at one all.   The guy who blew in my mouth got up and left quickly.   I heard some chat while he was leaving and a couple of “Hi’s” from my girlfriend.   I looked around to the bean bag but she wasn’t on it.   I looked to the other side.   She was sitting in the arm chair behind me watching the guy fuck me.   I rested down on my arms while the guy fucked into me, waiting for his cum squirt.   He blew a decent load and then pulled out.   I was about to get up when a hand in the middle of my back pushed me forward again and I felt another stiff cock pushing into me.   How good.   This was what I liked and wanted.   No delay; just one after the other.   I rested on all fours while the guy pleasured himself in me.   The feel of his cock plunging into me was divine.   I loved everything about it.   The body jolt as his hips smacked into my arse with the body slap noise like a hollow clap.   I could feel my arse cheeks rippling from the slap while he pumped his goodness into me.   He slowed to a stop as he finished his deposit and pulled out.   Before I could even begin to get up on my knees, another stiff cock was pushing into me.   I relaxed back onto the bed and let him go for it.   This was great.   They were all hard and ready to take over.   Perfect.

I heard more noise at the door.   More people were coming and the spent ones leaving.   This was turning into a good night.   I looked back through my legs behind me.   My girlfriend was sitting in the armchair sucking a guy. As the guy in me finished and pulled out she turned the guy she was sucking and pushed him to me.   He plugged in and started fucking.   That was why they were all so hard and ready.   She was sucking them hard for me.   How nice of her.   She was making a production line.   This continued for many more guys that night.   Towards the end I saw her back on the bean bag, undressed, being fucked by a guy while another knelt next to her head with his hard cock in her hand.   Good on you girl, have fun.   A little later I looked again and saw that the guys had switched places with the other one fucking her.   The guy she was sucking had a fairly soft cock indicating he had already unloaded in her.   My last guy dumped his load in me and left.   I was tired and lay on the bed while I wiped up with the towel.   My girlfriend was still being fucked by the one of the guys. The soft guy she had been sucking was sitting in the arm chair, also watching and rubbing his cock.   He was hard again and I thought he might want to fuck me, but he just kept watching the other two fuck on the bean bag.   Shortly after he slid off the chair to the floor and leaned forward to look up between her legs.   He was watching the cock going in and out of her.   He started rubbing his cock faster while he looked.   He was about to come and I was hoping.   It had been a while since I had watched a guy pull himself.   The guy fucking made his orgasm noises while he unloaded in her.   This was the moment for the guy pulling himself and he scooted around to the side of my girlfriend and sprayed his second shot onto her face.   She turned her head and opened her mouth to take the last drips and then sucked him when he put his cock in her mouth.   It was a beautiful scene to watch and if I hadn’t already been so satisfied I would have rubbed myself off.

The guys left leaving the two of us.   We got out fresh drinks and talked over the activities of the night, me lying on the bed, her lying on the bean bag. Who was he; what was that one like; do you remember him?   She was on a high, excited by her first threesome and the number of cocks she had sucked.   Neither of us dressed.   It just didn’t seem necessary after what we had both watched.   Neither of us could accurately work out how many guys had been in but we agreed somewhere between twelve and fifteen.   She sat and shook her head for a moment, saying she couldn’t believe it, and that I had done it.   Anyone can, I told her.   You just have to want it.  

After many more drinks she confessed that it she had felt my breasts while I was on my knees; that she liked them and had never felt another girl’s before.   That explained the softness and tenderness I had felt.   I looked at her breasts, properly for the first time.   They were much bigger than mine and rounder, where mine were more cone shaped with pointier nipples.   Mine stood up higher and poked out, but hers looked fuller under clothes with a generous cleavage.   I decided they were nice and she had good nipples which were fuller and puffier than mine.   I told her I liked hers too and would be happy to swap.   The alcohol and fucking had caught up with me and I was ready for sleep.   I climbed under the covers and told her I needed sleep.   I watched her body as she got off the bean bag and switched off the lamp.   Her body was warm when she got into bed.   I lay on my back and sighed a goodnight to her.   My mind went over the events of the night.   How good it had been.   All those cocks; all that cum.   I was lying here with about twelve or so different types of swimmers in me.   Thank god for the pill. My girlfriend had fallen asleep next to me.   As I was dozing off, she rolled over towards me and I felt her heavy breast resting on my arm.   I want to feel those.   It was my last thought before falling asleep.

To be continued.   Part 14

 

Published 
Written by LuvitAll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments