Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking in a limo in a parking lot-true story

"Getting fucked in a limo by two guys"

8
4 Comments 4
14.4k Views 14.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Back to the parking lot; (True story)

Rick and I had been talking of our first parking lot experience. It was great and we talked about every aspect of what was done to me. When we talked about it we got turned on and wound up in bed where we continued to describe what we did. We reached for each other, I spread my legs and Rick went down and ate me then moved up to stick his cock into my cunt. We fucked until I climaxed and he shot a load.

I asked Rick, “Do you think of me as a slut?”

“No way honey, you are getting your needs satisfied and I am really turned on by how you are being fucked.”

It had been two weeks since we met Mark and he said he had a limo at his disposal. We have his phone number. I was thinking that I would like to get together again. Just thinking about it made me wet between my legs.

“Rick how would you feel about getting together with Mark in a few days?”

”I would love it, I am going to call him.”

Rick called Mark and after he hung up he looked at me with a smile and said to me, “He wants to because he has been thinking about it and was hoping we would call him. He asked me if you would like to party with two guys. He had told a friend about you and his friend begged him to ask you if you would call.”

I thought about this and pictured it my mind and I started to climax just sitting on my couch.

“Rick, how do feel about this? I just wonder if I could handle it, he will probably come in the limo.”

“It’s up to you. You might be very sore after they get through with you.”

“OK call him.”

"I set up to meet tomorrow at 10pm at the same place.”

It was 8pm, I put on a very short tight dress, a thong, a see through blouse, no bra, thigh high stockings and pumps. I went to my drawer and took out the warming cream for the pussy and a tube of lubricant for my asshole. I put everything in Rick’s pocket. I told him about it so that he could give them to the guys.

We stopped at a local bar and I had a couple vodkas on the rocks. I asked Rick if he brought some joints and said he did. I noticed that guys in the bar appreciated the sight as I walked in, especially my ass was swinging when I walked and my legs when I sat at the bar as my skirt was sliding up.

We left the bar and got to the parking lot at 10pm, we drove to the spot we were at the last time. About 10 minutes later Mark pulled up with his limo. He got out and came over to us.

“How about coming over to the limo?” he said and I asked him where his friend was. “He is in the back and dying to meet you.”

I looked at Rick, he opened the door and we walked over to the limo. The back windows were dark and I couldn’t see in. I was nervous thinking two guys were going to fuck me and I was going to suck two guys. Was my asshole going to handle get fucked by two cocks? (I don’t know why I should have been nervous since I had done this many times in the past before I meet Rick).

Mark opened the back door and I went in. The guy was big and right away I thought to myself that this is going to be good.

Rick went into the front so he could get a better view of me being fucked.

Mark came in the back with us and introduced his friend as Mitch. We relaxed a bit and smoked a joint. Mitch brought a bottle of vodka that he passed around to all. I was really getting relaxed and was thinking when are they going to start on me. My pussy was already wet. I slid down on the seat and my skirt went up showing my thong and my legs in the thigh stockings.

I knew this would get them going. Mark pulled me over and reached the buttons of my blouse and quickly undid them. My tits were naked and he reached for my mouth, kissed me open mouthed with his tongue finding mine and sucking it out. He grabbed my tits, squeezed them and rolled my hard nipples between his fingers. I already started shaking and climaxed.

My legs were laying on the seat and Mitch reached between them, got a hold of my thong and pulled it down over my feet. He grabbed my right ankle and hooked my foot into the door strap that was hanging near the head rest, moved my left foot over to rest on the jump seat and held it in place with the seat belt. I was wide open. He got on his knees and put his mouth to my cunt. He licked the swollen lips and spread my pussy with his hands, stuck his tongue in and out and used his thumb to rub my clit. I thought I was going to pass out from the huge climax I was having. As I was climaxing Mitch grabbed my hips to keep me down while he continued to suck out my juices.

Mark turned my head sideways, dropped his pants and shorts, went down on his knees and brought that huge black cock of his to my mouth. I held his cock in my hand licked off his pre cum and guided his cock into my mouth, and let it slide down my throat. He fucked my face with his hand holding the back of my head. I could feel he was ready to unload, his cock was swelling, he let go a huge stream of cum down my throat.

Eisstra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eisstra

I loved it, I love the taste of cum. As he pulled out more cum hit my face, he used a finger to wipe it up and I licked it off. So good!

Mitch and Mark changed places. Mark took my right leg and hooked it over the head rest and let my left hang off the seat. He put his head between my legs, grabbed the cheeks of my ass and stuck his tongue into my cunt making sure that it was moving back and forth over my clit. I shuddered and came again. He then took two fingers, hooked them into my cunt and found my g-spot and moved his fingers around it. The muscles of my pussy were squeezing his fingers and a waterfall of juice sprayed out as soon as he removed his fingers, making the seat of the van wet with pussy juice. I was breathing hard.

Mitch dropped his pants and shorts and let out a monster cock. It had to be every bit of 9 inches long and two inches fat. I looked at Rick and he smiled and made a thumbs up gesture.

I opened my mouth and was able to get the head in but I could not swallow it. I jerked his shaft, in and out, keeping the head and what I could get in my mouth, I wanted him to shoot his load into my mouth so that I could swallow it. I loved it. I was rewarded with a long stream of cum that I swallowed as it came out. I was in haven!

Being summer it was getting very hot in the car and Mark opened the back windows, Rick’s were already open.

Mark took his rock hard cock and plunged in my overheated wet pussy and started fucking me pushing as far as he could go. He asked me to close my legs together, he laid on top of me, his cock in my cunt, my legs together, he kept fucking me that way, my pussy muscles were squeezing his cock which was rubbing my clit. What a fuck. We came together, bouncing up and down on the seat. He got off me and I laid there with my legs wide open, cum dripping out of my cunt. He was sitting next to my feet with his cock still hard, Rick pointed his finger at my window and we saw a guy standing there smoking a cigarette.

When he saw us looking at him he left. I said to Mark, “He had a front seat view.”

He looked at me and shrugged. It didn’t bother any one. 

I needed a break, we drank some vodka and smoked a joint. Mitch was squeezing my tits gently. He bent down and put one nipple in his mouth. I felt my pussy muscles tightening, I reached for my cunt with my finger but Mark took it away and stuck two fingers in, as he did I came again.

Mitch swung me around to him, took both ankles and raised them next to my ears, with that he slowly pushed his fat cock into my pussy. Because of the position he had me in he was able to get the whole thing in. He now grabbed my thighs and placed them on his shoulders and started to fuck me hard, the way I like it. He kept at it for a good 5 minutes before I could feel his cock throbbing and him groaning, this was going to be huge. He pulled out, grabbed his shaft and shot his load all over my face and chest.

Rick gave me tissues and I wiped my face and chest. I looked at Mitch and said, “Why didn’t you shoot it in my cunt were I wanted it?”

“Sorry, I wasn’t thinking. I will load you up when I fuck you in the ass OK?”

Mark laid on his back and asked me to come down and sit on his cock. It felt great as it entered, I was working my cunt muscles to get a good grip on his shaft. He bent me over so that my ass was up in the air. I knew I was going to be DPed . I know Rick figured it out because I heard him say to Mitch, “Take this and squeeze some of it up her ass."

I felt Mitch spreading the cheeks of my ass and putting some of the lubricant into the hole. He then put the head of that thick cock against my hole and slowly pushed in. I thought he was going to rip me apart. Once he got past the sphincter he was able to push further all the way in, I could feel his balls slapping my ass as he was going in and out. I was able to relax and enjoy twococks fucking me. Mark had one tit in his mouth and sucking my nipple.

Mitch was fucking my ass hard and slapping my cheeks, the burning sensation made me build up a climax and Mitch was holding my hips pushing in as hard as he could. I climaxed and he shot a big hot load up my ass.

After he pulled out Mark made me get up, turn around and put his cock up my ass. I fucked his cock and climaxed right away. I could feel his cock getting thicker, he bounced up and down and shot his load way up in my ass. It felt so good, I was in my glory.

I sat between them and we smiled at each other. I got dressed and they put on their pants.

Rick and I went to our car and sat for while. Mark and Mitch left.
 


My window was open and the guy who had been watching came over and looked at me and said, “I would have loved a piece of you. Do you come here often?”

Rick said to him, “Maybe next time you’ll get lucky.”

We drove home in silence. When we got home I asked Rick, “Well did you enjoy?”

“I can’t begin to tell you how great you were. Let's go to bed so I can smell you and do you like they did.”

Published 
Written by Jaque69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments