Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First time in a dark parking lot-true story

"Fist time fucked in the car in a dark parking lot"

15
4 Comments 4
46.3k Views 46.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
First Parking lot experience

Since it was warm, I put on my knee length buttons up front dress, sexy panties, no bra, thigh high black stockings and black pumps.

We went to nice restaurant by the beach, had a few drinks and talked about what we were going to do. Rick said to me.

“We came here to see how you feel about getting fucked by a stranger with me watching.”

“Yes, I know. You know I have been fucked, sucked; I have given blowjobs, and been fucked up the ass a lot of times in my teens so doing it is O.K. But I am concerned about how you’ll deal with watching me.”

“I’ll be fine. Don’t worry. I am sure I’ll enjoy it, and you’ll be able to get a lot more climaxes than just by me fucking you.”

We got into the car and drove to the beach parking lot. Because it was mid week it was not very crowded. We parked at the far end of the lot where it was nice and dark.

Rick and I got into the back of the car, smoked a joint and Rick pulled out a small bottle of vodka. We drank and Rick started to play with my tits by opening the top of my dress.
My pussy started to get wet. We kissed and Rick was pinching my nipples which made me climax already. He took out his hard cock and I started rubbing the head and moving my hand up and down. It was not long before a car pulled up alongside of us. The driver, a nice black guy, got out to grab something out of his truck. As he walked past he looked in the car and saw my tits exposed and Rick squeezing them.

My window was open. He stayed by his trunk and was able to look into the car.

Rick said to me. “Do you want me to talk to him?”

“Yes.”

He went out of the car, walked over to him and asked for a cigarette. He talked with him and came back into the car.

“He said, he wants to eat you. His name is Mark”

My cunt was twitching in anticipation. I said O.K. Rick waved to him to come in. I was sitting with my legs on the seat and my head on Ricks’s chest.

Mark sat at my feet and started rubbing them. He then was moving one hand slowly up one leg. He unbuttoned the rest of my dress and pushed it aside. He reached for my panties and pulled them down over my feet. With the exception of my stockings, I was totally naked.

Mark slid a finger into my pussy and moved it around then hooked it and reached my g-spot. I came, I couldn’t stop, my juices came shooting out of my cunt on the seat and his arm. When I finally stopped he spread my legs, hooked one foot on the front seat headrest and the other on the back seat headrest. I was wide open.

He grabbed the cheeks of my ass, put his head down and his mouth against the lips of my pussy. Pushed his tongue past the lips and worked it in and out and over my clit. I started shaking, climaxed, I tried to move my hips up down but he pushed them down on the seat and kept running his tongue in and out. Rick was squeezing my nipples at the same time.

I climaxed again. It was so strong I though I was going to pass out.

I pushed Mark’s head away from my cunt but could not close my legs because of the headrests. I felt weak and Mark just laid his head on my pelvis. He took two fingers and gently opened my pussy and put them in, got them good and wet with pussy juice then moved his fingers over to my asshole.

He slowly pushed the fingers in and out and said, “Nice and tight!

Rick said he wants to fuck you in the ass, and asked if it was OK with me.

I nodded yes.

“Ask him.”

“Do you want to fuck me in the ass?”

“Yessss.”

I turned over and let him pull my hips up so that he had better access to my asshole.

He unbuckled his pants, pulled them and his shorts down. I gasped. It was big, about 7 inches long and at least 2 inches wide. I looked at Rick, he smiled. I put my head in his lap. His cock was still out so I put in my mouth and started licking his shaft.

Mark was spreading the cheeks of my ass and put the head of his cock against my hole. I had been fucked in the ass a few timed but never with anything this big. He slowly pushed in and I relaxed to make it easier for him to get in.

AfroditeMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfroditeMiller

He moved in a little bit at the time but after a few strokes he was all the way in. I could feel his balls slap against the cheeks of my ass as he started to pump hard. I stopped sucking Rick because I did not want him to come yet.

Mark was holding my hips as he fucked harder and faster, I could feel his cock quivering and knew he was ready to shoot his first load into me. I was not disappointed when a stream of his cum was filling my ass, he kept pumping and more cum was coming out of his cock. He pulled and jerked his cock, shot some cum on my ass. I laid down on my stomach and he sat down on the seat. I handed him a box of napkins and he wiped himself clean.

When I looked up there was a face looking in the window on Rick’s side. He smiled at me and stuck his tongue out and moved from side to side. I told Rick about. He turned around and motioned for the guy to move away. He wasn’t going anywhere.

Rick asked me if I wanted to suck Mark’s cock. I said,

”Yes,” I really wanted to taste his cock and his cum.

I turned over to face Mark and took his cock in my mouth. It was growing as I was liking his shaft. I took it out of my mouth and licked his balls. He was moaning. He asked me to sit, he straddle me and stuck his big cock in my mouth. I swallowed it completely, he grabbed the back of my head and face fucked me hard. I was rewarded by getting a huge load of cum down my throat, I gagged a little but got over it. I never had such a big cock down my throat. What a thrill and it tasted so good.

He pulled out and I licked every drop of his cum and swallowed it. I was in heaven and Rick knew it.

Mark sat down next to me and bent over to suck my nipples and push a couple of fingers in my cunt. He rub my clit a couple of times and I climaxed again.

Mark said to me, “You climax a lot!”

“Yes, I do and sometimes just thinking about makes me come.”

Rick said to Mark, “Why don’t you fuck her pussy.”

He spread my legs and put them over his shoulders. “I am going to fuck you!”

“Hard,” I said. “I want to feel real hot cum in my pussy and I want to climax, too.”

Rick moved over a bit and I laid down and Mark started fucking deep and hard. I was shaking my legs and climaxed. Mark kept pumping for a long time and I felt his cock swelling. I knew he was ready to come. A few more strokes and he let go a huge hot load into my cunt. I removed my legs from his shoulders and he kept on fucking me. I started to shake again and climaxed moving my hips and ass up for him to penetrate as far as he could.

He pulled out and his cock and it was still dripping cum, I went down and licked it up and smiled.

I was exhausted. We rested a while, smoked a joint, had a little vodka. I looked at Rick, he whispered in hear,

“Are you through or do you want more?”

“ Why do you ask?”

“This guy that was on my side is standing on your side with his cock in his hand. I am sure and he probably would like a piece of you.”

“No, not this time. I would like Mark to eat me again. I need to come again.”

“Mark, Helga would like you to eat her again.”

He looked at me and smiled. I was sitting on the seat he took my legs , spread them apart and asked me to put my feet against the back of the front seat. He got down on the floor, moved his head between my legs, put his mouth on my pussy, stuck his tongue between the lips of my cunt, used his hands to open up my juicy pussy and used his mouth as a vacuum cleaner with his tongue moving in, out and around the inside of my cunt.

I came like a volcano, shaking my legs and moaning loudly. Mark stopped, got up from between my legs and gave me a big kiss.

I put on my panties and my dress. I was finished, Mark put his pants back on, I asked him to give Rick his phone number so that we can do this again. He gave it to him and said that he has a limo available to him and we could use it. He got out and Rick and I got into the front seat to go home.

“Wait till we get home. I am going to make you very happy.”

When we got home I took a bath, jumped into our bed and asked him how he enjoyed the evening.

“Fantastic.” We fuck all night.

Published 
Written by Jaque69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments