Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Drenching Nightcap: The Finale

"She slid my erect head through herself until I felt the hot spot..."

5
1 Comment 1
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

"Oh Lexa, you gotta see this!" April said and slid me out of her hot cum dripping chasm and turned so that her backside faced her roommate. The dress was still bunched up around her waist. For the first time, I got a good look at the thin brown strip of trimmed wavy curls above her magical slit.

She smiled slyly at me then bent over and reached around with her hands. Spreading her pussy open so that Lexa could see, April said, "I came and so did he!"

Then thick globs of white dropped to the floor. It wasn't all mine though. Hers mixed with it as well. It just so happened mine stood out more.

"You even still have some left on your face," Lexa said and walked around to April where she cupped her cheeks and licked my very embarrassed almost dried nut off.

I could not believe what I was seeing. It was as if I found myself filming a real live porno without the cameras.

"Mmm, wow, I don't think I've ever tasted sweet cum like that before. You," Lexa said as she turned to me and pointed sexually, "must be a special breed!"

"Oh, he is. He fucking cums forever! I felt his every long spasming spurts fill me to the brim!"

"Well, I'd bet so when he's hung and hard like that!" Lexa said and grabbed my erection and squeezed. "I wonder how much more he has left in him!"

With a smile, Lexa began to stroke me while April moved close to her. I saw her hands start to bunch up Lexa's pure white dress and pull up. Lexa was not wearing any underwear. Her smooth mound highlighted a most perfect innie slit. April kept moving the dress up until Lexa's surprisingly small breasts were exposed. They looked bigger under the dress. Just goes to show that clothes can be so deceiving.

Lexa's nipples though were sticking straight out and were so damn hard they looked as if they could cut glass. Oh, and her areolas, damn they were so huge and round, they almost surrounded her whole small breasts. They looked so sensitive also.

From instinct, my hands cupped her small breasts and her very hard nipples poked into my palms like needles. Lexa made a whimper as I began to massage her small mounds. They were warm but her nipples were on fire. Yes, they were quite sensitive. To tell the truth, so was I.

"Wow, you are so long and so damn hard! Look at that head! So plump and so shiny! It'll shine even more after I do this!" Lexa announced and moved her body closer so she could position my erection into her natural fissure.

She slid my erect head through herself until I felt the hot spot cover it and leak wetness over it. She was just as slick and hot as April.

"Now, let's see what that plump gland looks like with my juices all over it!" Lexa verbalized once more then slid back a little so she could see.

"Mmm, April, look at this!" Lexa exclaimed as she held onto my erection and pointed it so April could see it. "I bet he was this shiny while he was fucking you! How did you not want to taste him!"

"I saved that for you my roomie!"

"Mmm, I like the sound of that. Especially now that I'll taste myself on him!"

I got harder in Lexa's hand after she said that.

"Oh wow, he reacted to that. He's harder now. I think I'm going to enjoy this immensely." Lexa said and kneeled.

My cock pointed right at her face. She stuck out her tongue and licked my frenulum and I immediately leaked. She saw a dollop of clear fluid come out and with the tip of her tongue, she caught the dollop in one sweeping lick.

"Mmm, that's delightful. Let me catch all of you," Lexa said as she covered my cock with her mouth.

As she sucked, April pressed her now nakedness into Lexa's back and reached around to grab her small-nippled protruding breasts. I watched as Lexa pumped her mouth on my erection like it was her hot pussy sliding over it. April massaged Lexa's breasts with such gusto her breasts were turning a bright shade of red. And her nipples! Damn, they were so aroused their deep crimson color popped with stiff stimulation. I immediately got harder watching April tweak them with her fingers.

BriaCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BriaCooper

"Mmmm," Lexa managed to let out and moaned on my cock as she slid her tongue around it. April still gave Lexa's breasts a makeover but she didn't need too. Lexa was so aroused her nipples would stay quite hard for a while. April was just literally adding fuel to the fire.

I closed my eyes to take in this most glorious moment and then felt an even more deep moan surround my cock. The reverberations of Lexa's mouth on me made my whole body vibrate. I looked down and April had her finger buried deep inside Lexa. Lexa's clit even looked like her nipples. It was long and protruding and so damn red it could have been a triplet to her erect nipples. Not only that, Lexa was climaxing with every stroke April made into her. Hot clear thickness seeped out every time April pulled out her finger.

April slowly circled Lexa's sexual point with her finger and flicked it back and forth. It was so hard it did not move, though. It stayed erect while April fondled it. The moans Lexa let out though were proof she felt it. Her moans grew deeper and longer and I watched her dripping get quicker and quicker. Lexa, however, never took her mouth off of my stiffness.

Suddenly, there was a long deep growl on my cock and then the drips turned into a full-fledged stream. Lexa came in a jet that splashed the floor and droplets bounced wetting our skin. I could not hold out any longer and just when I was about to release, Lexa said, "All of it in my mouth! Gag me with your cum! Make me swallow instantly!"

April continued to pet Lexa's pussy to keep her cumming as Lexa fixated her lips on me once again. She began to face fuck me even more and that was more than enough.

I grabbed ahold of Lexa's shoulders and braced myself as I felt the bottom of my hard shaft fill. My balls tightened and rose what felt like into my abdomen and as my spasm propelled what was left of my batter, I dug my fingertips into her shoulders and filled her mouth. I was so amazed I had that much left in my sack. My tight sack nonetheless.

Lexa swallowed as quickly as I pumped my ejaculate into her hot mouth. God, it felt like I was unloading a ton again and Lexa just kept guzzling every spurt. I almost fell over her as my legs trembled with every pulse that exited my now sensitive self. I groaned very loudly as I shot my last bit. Immediately, I went limp afterwards. I knew then I had given all I could give. April and Lexa both drained me dry.

"Damn that was fucking hot and sweet! God, you're the first guy that I've tasted who isn't salty with a bitter aftertaste! I could fucking drink you all the time."

"And I could fuck him equally all the time. I'd never get tired of that load filling me! To feel your every jet blast my pinkness like it did, I'd gladly risk getting pregnant for you!"

"Yeah, you could fuck and I could suck. We do make a very good tag team, don't you think?"

I collapsed on the couch, my soft cock dangling between my legs. I closed my eyes for a second and then said, "I'll say. Ladies, you definitely won this round."

"Oh honey, we never lose!" April said then kissed Lexa right on the mouth. They both then snuggled their naked bodies right up next to mine. All I could do was just smile as I finally drank the Chardonnay nightcap that was originally poured.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments