Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Story About My Cute First Girlfriend And Some Wishful Thinking

"How I imagined things would go if June had said yes to a certain older man"

40
27 Comments 27
4.3k Views 4.3k
5.9k words 5.9k words

This is another story about my first girlfriend, the beautiful June. Those that have read my story about that amazing day we spent at the famous ‘Tavern’ in Yorkshire, will remember what happened, regarding June’s unexpected encounter with a much, much older man.

This is a purely fictional account of what I imagined would have happened, if June had said yes and agreed to Steve’s suggestion that afternoon. Below, is additional information, I neglected to include in that story. It details the conversation the two of them had in private, at the back of the pub.

She told me later in my car, that he had tried his level best, to convince her into agreeing to come to his house that night, so that he and his three friends could gang-bang her properly.

She explained to Steve, in her delightful, and polite way that the idea sounded exciting, but she wanted to know more about what they wanted to do to her first. Steve told her the four of them would love to enjoy and use her fully at his house, with me there watching, for around two to three hours. He wanted her to agree to no condoms, all holes, and no limits, with all four guys. He promised her she would receive the fucking of her life from the four of them if she said yes to his suggestion. He added that they would like her dressed as she was at the pub, the same dress and heels, but with nothing on underneath. He wanted me to drive her there at 8 pm that evening, and I could stay and relax in the main bedroom while the four of them enjoyed her body together. He stressed, however, that she would have to agree to bareback only with all four of the guys.

He added, that they would want to cum inside her pussy, ass, and mouth and would require her to swallow their cum willingly and let them cum over her face at some point as well.

June explained that she was not on the pill, so it would have to be condoms if she agreed to it. Steve responded by telling her that her not being on the pill was even more appealing to them and he begged her to say yes, while they were alone together.

She confessed to me in my car, that listening to what Steve and his friends wanted to do to her, did turn her on a lot and she even said so to Steve, after which he begged her again to agree to it all.

Bearing in mind, she had just turned eighteen, the fact that she considered his suggestion, was incredible, hence him trying so hard to convince her to say yes.

He added, that they were all mature guys in their early fifties, with lots of group sex experience and he promised her many orgasms during the gang-bang and that she would have the time of her young life.

June being the angelic and lovely girl she was, said to him she would think about it and talk it over with me in my car.

‘How do you feel about it, Mark?’ she asked me.

I thought for a moment, then said, ‘Darling if it is truly what you would like to experience, then you know I will support you.’

She replied, ‘You are so lovely, Mark, thank you.’

‘I had a feeling you might say that,’ she added.

I asked her, ‘How do you feel about, Steve saying they only want you without condoms?’

‘It worries me a bit,’ she replied, ‘They all seemed to be decent clean guys though.’

‘Me too darling,’ I said, ‘I suppose we should not be surprised they want no condoms though to be fair.’

June added, ‘I guess we shall just have to take that risk, Mark.’

I remember feeling touched when she said, ‘if we agree to this,’ Ultimately, it was her decision, but her saying ‘We,’ meant so much to me at the time.

‘Does the fact that they are all so much older than you excite you, June?’ I asked.

‘God yes,’ she replied, ‘Very much so, Mark.’

‘How do you feel about them fucking your bum the way Steve indicated?’ I asked her.

‘I have done anal once before, and once I got the hang of relaxing, I enjoyed it,’ she replied.

‘I have always wanted to try it again though, but with a more experienced man.’

I said, ‘I think, Steve and his friends are certainly more experienced from what they told us, babe.’

She told me that she loved what Steve did to her inside the pub earlier, and it was the best orgasm she had ever had.

I asked her how heavily Steve came when he had her head pushed down onto his cock, she said he came more heavily than any guy she had ever had sex with, and that she had struggled to swallow his load without gagging, but she wanted to please him in return.

We discussed everything at length, during the drive back to her brother's house.

By the time we arrived, June had made up her mind. ‘I would like to agree to it, Mark,’ she said.

My heart was by now, pounding in my chest at hearing her words, so I said. ‘Ok, my love, do you want to call Steve or would you like me to?’

‘Will you do it please, Mark,’ she asked.

‘Yes, of course, darling,’ I said.

Back at her brother's house, June had showered, re-applied her make-up, and re-styled her hair. By the time I had showered, she had dressed once again in her beautiful little chiffon dress with the same black suede high heels.

‘You look stunning my love,’ I said. ‘Nothing underneath, I take it?’

‘Nothing at all, Mark, as Steve asked for.’

‘You naughty girl,’ I said, ‘They are going to love that fact I think.’

‘Thank you, I am starting to feel really nervous now though.’

‘I’ll be there the whole time with you, don’t worry, I am sure you will be fine.’ I replied.

‘Thank you, Mark,’ she said.

June painted her nails, then we both sat drinking Coffee, while her nails dried. Once she had calmed down a little, I said, ‘it’s now or never, shall I call him, June?’

She pondered for a moment, I could see how nervous she was feeling, but also hear the excitement in her voice.

‘Yes, Mark, call him now, before I change my mind,’ she said.

I felt as nervous as June now, but I grabbed the extension phone by our bed, pulled out Steve’s little piece of paper, and dialed the number.

He answered after a few rings, and said, ‘Hello, Mark, well you are the last person I expected to be calling me.’

‘Hello, Steve,’ I said.

Before I could say anything more, he said, ‘Mark, are you calling me for the reason I am hoping for?’

‘Erm, Yes, I am,’ I replied, sheepishly.

‘Mark, you have no idea how much hearing that pleases me,’ he said. I could hear sheer excitement in his voice down the phone line.

‘Did the two of you talk it over like I suggested?’

‘Yes, we did I replied.

‘And your darling, June has made the right decision it seems.’

‘Is she totally serious about this, Mark?’ he asked.

‘Yes, Steve, she asked me to call you, to say she wants what you suggested for her tonight,’ was all I could think of saying.

‘Oh my, oh my,’ said Steve, ‘This is a dream come true, Mark.’

As Steve and I talked, June sat on our bed, fidgeting and toying with the hem of her little dress, her long smooth legs stretched out in front of her, ending with her pretty feet encased in those sexy ankle-strapped high heels.

‘Mark, I am thrilled to hear you say that, and I will call the guys right now and tell them it is all on for tonight then,’ he said.

‘Ok, Steve,’ I replied.

‘Is she dressed as I asked for, Mark?’ He asked.

‘Yes, Steve, she is and she is very nervous, I have to warn you.’

Steve quickly said, ‘That's completely understandable, Mark, tell her she will be fine, and that nothing will happen to her that she does not want, you have my word on that.’

‘Thanks, I will tell her that, Steve’ I replied.

‘8 pm, still ok for you to bring her here, Mark?’ He asked.

‘Yes, we are both ready, Steve, ‘ I replied.

‘Excellent, it’s 7.30 now, so if you left in say, 15 minutes, my house is literally two miles down the main road through the village.’

‘You have my address, Mark, yes?’

‘Yes, I do,’ I answered.

‘Good lad, I will call the guys right now, Mark, and tell them the good news,’ he said, ‘They should be here in time for your arrival.’

I hung up the phone, then told June what Steve had said. She still looked nervous but told me she would be ok, so we grabbed what we needed, then headed out of the house to my car.

The drive to Steve’s house was short and easy, and we found his address the first time. I turned into a large block paved driveway in front of a beautiful old Yorkshire cottage. His house was nicely appointed and looked large and expensive. There were two other cars in the driveway as well as Steve’s Range Rover.

After switching the engine off, I turned to June and said, ‘Are you, ok darling?’

She replied, nervously, ‘Yes, I am I think.’

‘I am so nervous though, Mark.’

‘Come on, it will be fine.’

As we walked from my car towards Steve’s front door, June said, ‘There is no going back now is there?’

’No, sweetheart, I think you are committed now,’ I replied.

‘Oh, god,’ she exclaimed.

She took in a deep breath of summer night air, grabbed my hand tightly, and we arrived at Steve’s front door. I pressed the bell, and we both waited anxiously.

The porch light came on and the door opened to reveal, Steve. He was smiling and said hello to us both. He then took June’s hand and led her into his house. I followed, closing the door behind me.

Steve turned and looked at June, then he said, ‘Baby you look as stunning as you did in the pub this afternoon.’

‘Thank you, Steve,’ she replied.

He then reached down, and felt under the hem of her dress, she stepped back just a little, but he gently pulled her to him by her hand.

‘Good girl,’ he said, ‘No knickers, just as I requested.’

Steve said, ‘Mark, thank you so much for driving her here tonight, I speak for all of us when I say, we honestly didn’t expect her to agree to this in a million years.’

‘No problem, Steve, just promise me you will take good care of her,’ I said.

‘Oh, we will I promise you, Mark, we just want to enjoy her beautiful teenage body for a few hours and show her just how guys like us can use a girl like, June.’

Steve then kissed June, took her hand once more, and said, ‘Let's introduce you to the guys properly darling.’

He led her into the lounge, where we were met by the three men we had seen earlier today in The Tavern. They all stared wide-eyed at June and complimented her on how gorgeous they thought she looked.

June was then introduced to the group of men. Mick, was Steve’s best friend, and he explained he was married and was fifty-two years old.

Paul, was also married and said he was fifty, then Ray, said hello to her, kissing her hand, saying he was not married and was forty-nine years old.

Steve, it turned out, was fifty-five, though he certainly did not look it. The guys all kissed June in turn and thanked her for agreeing to Steve’s proposal. They also thanked me, for being cool about it and driving her to Steve’s house.

Steve, then fixed everyone a drink from the built-in bar he had in the lounge. We all sat around drinking and the guys were doing their best to calm down a still nervous June. After a few glasses of wine, however, she appeared more comfortable and was enjoying the conversation between everyone.

She sat on the sofa with Mick on one side and Paul on the other, as they asked her questions, they each gently caressed her bare legs, between them.

Steve then asked her, ‘Are you really just eighteen baby girl?’

‘Yes, I am,’ she replied, ‘I turned eighteen last weekend, Steve.’

‘Fucking perfect,’ he said. The others all said similar words of approval at June’s age.

‘You look younger than that, June, which is a huge turn-on for us all,’ added Paul.

Mick, said, ‘Baby, have you been gang-banged before?’

June replied, ‘No, never.’

There were murmurs and curses among the men, then Steve said, ‘Well you are a perfect age, to experience your first gang-bang, June darling.’

June sheepishly said, ‘Thank you, Steve.’

He added, ‘Baby, once you have experienced a proper gang-bang, by guys like us who know how to do it, I guarantee, it won’t be your last.’

‘Are you really not on the pill right now sweetheart?’ He asked her.

‘No, I am not,’ she replied.

He then said, ‘This may sound strange, but knowing that makes you even more desirable to us baby girl.’

‘The fact that you are here willingly baby girl, tells me you accept that none of us will be using condoms tonight, yes?’ he added.

June, nervously said, ‘I understand, Steve.’

‘Good girl,’ he said, ‘You must know how much we all want to fill your delightful little body with lots of cum, June darling, in all your slutty holes of course.’

The others all expressed similar views about this and told June they were actually glad she was not on the pill.

Steve added, ‘Trust me baby girl, this is the only way to experience your very first gang-bang, and I know you will enjoy it so much more without condoms.’

He looked at June for her agreement on this point, she said, ‘Ok, I agree, Steve, no condoms.’

‘Good girl, baby, and for us guys, knowing you are unprotected will enhance the experience of cumming inside you ten-fold!’

The other three guys, all said similar words on this point, and I could see the excitement in their faces at hearing June agree to bareback only, with the four of them. They told her they were actually glad she was not on the pill.

Neither June nor myself knew what to say to this, so she just sat there blushing and playing with her hair. She used to do this when she was nervous, but Steve and the guys reassured her they were all clean and safe and she would enjoy the experience so much more without condoms.

After more drinks, Steve and the guys said we should all go upstairs to the main bedroom. He took June’s hand, holding her close, and kissed her again.

‘Don’t be frightened, angel, nothing will happen that you don’t want.’

‘Thank you, Steve,’ she said.

With that, Steve led my June, through a door and to the stairs, The others all followed behind with me last of all.

Once we were all in the main bedroom, I looked around. The room was large and cozy, with low lighting, and Steve, it seemed had placed some candles around the room, perhaps to create a more relaxed setting for June’s benefit.

June seemed to relax a little more now, perhaps Steve’s assurances, or the lovely room, or maybe the three large glasses of wine inside her. Either way, I was glad, and Steve gestured to me to sit and relax in a large leather armchair, facing the end of the double bed.

‘You relax now, Mark and I hope you enjoy watching us gang-fuck your beautiful girlfriend,’ he said.

Mick added, ‘We all wanted you here to watch, Mark, we have done this a few times with attached girls in the past, however none as young, nor quite as gorgeous as your June.’

I said, ‘Thank you, Mick.’

‘Oh no, thank you, Mark,’ added Steve.

‘I wanted her the first moment I set eyes on her this afternoon, and I was determined to have her in some way, Mark,’ he added.

The guys all then stood around my June. She stood in the middle of them, then Steve approached her, smiling, he kissed her once more, turned her around, then said, ‘I think it’s high time we all saw your beautiful teenage body, June darling.’

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

I could see she was still shaking a little with nerves, but Steve kissed her again and told her not to be frightened.

Steve then found the zipper at the back of her little dress, and slowly lowered it downwards. When he reached her waist, he gently lowered the top part of the dress over her shoulders, down her arms, and it fluttered gently to the carpet.

She now stood completely naked, apart from her black high heels, before these four men, all of which were more than old enough to be her father.

Once the four men saw June’s beautiful naked body, there were some gasps and curses from them.

Steve, slowly turned her around, so everyone could feast their eyes on her young body.

‘Let's not waste any more time then guys shall we,’ added Steve.

The four of them all stood around June and looked at her body.

‘Just look at her tight little ass,’ said, Mick, ‘It’s fucking perfect.’

‘June, that ass was made for fucking balls deep and filling with spunk sweetheart.’

‘And would you just look at her hairless tiny pussy guys, look how wet and shiny it is, dripping wet and aching to be fucked and filled with our spunk,’ added Mick.

Steve said, ‘I think we will keep those sexy heels on for the evening baby girl.’

As had happened earlier in the day, I could feel my cock beginning to rise in my jeans, my heart now pounding like crazy.

Steve and the three guys all closed in on her, their hands now all over her young body, and each of them kissed her on the mouth and neck. They felt her smooth pussy, her small tits, and her ass. I could see she was now really enjoying having so many pairs of hands on her body, and being kissed by the group.

June stood before these four much older men, her being only 5’2” tall, even in her high heels, she looked small and helpless as they surrounded her. They continued feeling her all over her young teenage body, kissing her neck, shoulders, and back, with each of them kissing her lips deeply. Each guy worked his tongue inside her mouth as they kissed her in turn. Each of them felt between her legs many times, and pretty soon I could see was becoming very turned on.

Steve said, ‘She is soaking wet guys, just like she was earlier in the Tavern, her pussy is begging for us all to fuck her and fill her with spunk.’

As each guy withdrew his hand from her pussy, he would place his fingers inside her mouth and make her suck them clean of her own juices.

Mick said, ‘June, your tight little ass is sheer perfection, and I can’t wait until my hard cock is buried balls deep inside it.’

‘I second that,’ said Paul.

The men all began undressing, I took in their size and muscly builds as they did so and all seemed to have larger than average cocks. Mick, however, was very well endowed. It was leaking pre cum and he used his hand to spread it all over his cock as I watched him.

It began with the men pushing June to her knees. As the men stood around her, each holding his cock out towards her beautiful angelic face,

‘A nice long blow-bang is the perfect way for a little slut like you, June, to get our gang-bang off to a good start,’ said Steve.

Steve’s friends all commented on what a turn-on it was going to be being sucked off by a teenage girl, and I could tell they loved the fact that my June was so young.

As June began sucking each of them in turn, they used their hands to hold her head firmly, pushing her deeper onto their ever-hardening cocks. They ran their fingers through her hair, as they used her young mouth one by one.

She shuffled around within the circle of men, on her knees going quickly from cock to cock. I couldn’t believe my eyes, June seemed to be loving doing this. It was a revelation watching how easily she had slipped into her inner slut mode, and I began to wonder if, perhaps, she had done something like this before after all.

‘Go on, June, you go girl,’ said Steve, ‘All our cocks are for you tonight baby girl.’

‘This is what you were born to do baby doll, suck those hard cocks so they are all ready to fuck you, June,’ added Mick.

June was now making these adorable little gurgling noises in the back of her throat, I had never heard this before when she had sucked my cock, this was now on another level.

‘Just listen to her guys, those noises she is making, oh my god,’ exclaimed Mick. ‘Go, June you sexy dirty little slut.’

The men were all moaning and obviously enjoying her efforts.

Steve said, ‘Oh, June baby, you gorgeous little teenage slut, that feels amazing.’

He added ‘Guys when you woke up this morning did you ever think we would all be getting a blow-bang from such a gorgeous little girl like our June here.’

’Not as tasty as her we didn’t,’ replied Ray.’

‘She is fucking perfect, Steve,’ added Mick,’ Just perfect.’

‘June, you are every older man’s perfect teenage fantasy girl you know, I can’t tell you how pleased we all are that you agreed to this offer tonight.’

‘I second that,’ said Steve, ‘None of us really thought you would even consider saying yes, June.’

By now the four cocks were all wet and shiny with pre cum and her own drool, it dripped down from each cock and her lips, and I could see her tits were now soaking wet and slick with it.

The guys could all see this too, Mick commented, ‘June, baby, your lovely tiny teen tits look so perfect covered in our juices.’

‘Fuck do they! added Steve, ‘I think they are gorgeous, June, and they match your body perfectly.’

Paul woke from his obvious ecstasy-like state, and said, ‘Personally guys I could stand here all day and let her suck my cock this way.’

He added, ‘For a girl so young, her cock sucking skills are fantastic.’

All the time the men were talking about her, she was working hard on the cocks in front of her, switching between each one with her mouth and hands.

June soon began working her head up and down on each cock faster and faster, taking each one right to the back of her throat it seemed, deep throating each guy's cock as far down her throat as she could. Watching this, I was dumbstruck. I couldn’t believe this was my beautiful June, expertly sucking the cocks of four much older men as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

She parted her legs a little to steady herself, and I noticed a long strand of juices leaking out of her pussy, leaving a wet patch on the floor.

‘Go on, June, you dirty little slut, do what you were made to do,’ said Paul, ‘You go girl.’

Mick said, ‘Just look at her perfect little tits, they barely move as she is going up and down on our cocks guys.’

By now the guys were all rock hard and it was clear they were ready to fuck her, so they picked her up again, and placed her on the bed on her back.

Steve said, ‘Would you look at that wet patch she made on my floor, she is aching to be gang-banged now guys, that is so obvious.’

All four guys stood around the bed now naked and looking down at June.

‘Shall we begin gentlemen,’ said Steve.

For the next two hours or so, my girlfriend was gang banged by the four guys. They began by each going down on her soaking pussy, licking and sucking, I could see, and hear, she was becoming more and more turned on with each moment as they enjoyed her pussy one by one.

Ray said, ‘God June, my girl, your tiny teen pussy is so perfect, just like the rest of you baby girl.’

Paul added, ‘It’s completely hairless and sweet as honey.’

After about 30 minutes of this, they climbed onto the bed and the fucking began.

I could tell they were all experienced at using a young girl together this way, that was clear to me early on. There were certainly no inhibitions about the guys all being naked together, nor fucking a girl as a group. I wondered to myself, just how many times they might have done this before.

She was spit-roasted hard, several times including having a cock in each of her hands as well as two of her holes.

June, never had less than three of them fucking her at any time, and they all seemed to love the fact that I was comfortable and amicable to her being used this way.

The first time one of the guys fucked her bum, he took his time and gently worked his cock inside her pretty ass. I could hear her moaning as his cock slowly went ever deeper inside her.

‘Oh my god, oh my god!’ She cried.

It was Paul inside her ass, and he said, ‘That's it baby doll, you relax that tight little ass of yours, and it will feel so much better for us both.’

After slowly building up a rhythm, Paul was now fucking June’s ass, harder and harder, balls deep. While he did this the other three were on the bed in front of her face, each gripping her blonde hair as they face-fucked her in turn.

As Paul enjoyed June’s ass, he reached forward to grab her by her hair, he yanked her head back hard with each thrust of his cock inside her bum.

Every so often he would slap her ass hard with his hand, then carry on fucking her like this.

After a time, Ray slid underneath her, he then entered her soaking pussy, and began fucking her from below, Steve, then positioned himself behind her, produced a small bottle of lube, and applied a generous mouth to both his cock and June’s ass. Paul was by now in front of her, his hands gripping June’s head tightly as he used his cock to face fuck her again, having pulled out straight from her ass.

To the side of her, was Mick, and he made her use her hands to stroke his cock while he waited to fuck her himself.

During being spit-roasted, each time one of them had cum inside June’s bum, they would immediately move round to her face, then get her to suck clean their spunky cocks. I couldn’t believe she was allowing them to do this, and my cock was now bursting through my jeans. I unzipped them and released myself from my underpants.

I began stroking my cock now, as I watched the incredible spectacle happening on the bed in front of me.

When it was Mick’s turn to enjoy her ass, he pushed her thighs together and lifted her hips higher as he fucked June’s bum, balls deep.

She had Steve’s cock buried inside her young mouth, his hands on the back of her head once again.

I could hear June, morning and gurgling now, then, without warning her climax tore through her young body, the guys saw this and held her still as she jerked on the bed during her anal orgasm.

Once she had calmed down, Steve said, ‘Jesus, baby, your climax just then was amazing, and you nearly bit my cock off baby girl.’

‘I am so sorry,’ she said.

‘It’s ok baby doll, just get that pretty little mouth back on my cock,’ said Steve.

Later when they had her again on her back, one of the guys would yank her arms above her head hard, and a cock would be thrust into her mouth while another of them would be fucking her ass or pussy, and so it went on like this.

When it was time for each of them to cum again, they all made sure it was deep inside June’s pussy, they seemed to take pleasure in telling me this fact, and each guy would look right at me as he said the words.

I looked at my watch, and nearly two hours had gone by of them fucking June together, non-stop, each guy would switch between fucking her pussy and then her bum and ending with her mouth. Always that order it seemed to me.

The guys all took a short break, and Steve went downstairs to make us all Coffee. I looked at June, her pretty hair was a complete mess, her lipstick smeared, and she looked hot and sweaty, but more gorgeous than I care to remember.

‘Are you ok darling?’ I asked her.

She cleared her throat, then said, softly, ‘Yes, I am fine, Mark.’

‘Are you enjoying yourself, babe?’

‘I am, Mark, more than I thought possible,’ she replied.

‘June, you looked amazing being fucked by the guys, I mean that,’ I said.

‘Thank you, darling,’ she replied.

Steve returned, and we all enjoyed some coffee, the guys all expressed their thanks to June and told her how amazing she had been so far. After Coffee, the gang-bang continued. I was amazed at the stamina of these older men. Steve and Mick in particular. All four had cum at least once already, inside June’s ass and her pussy, yet still, they wanted more

It seemed Steve was not lying when he told me in the pub how they could all repeat. She had two further orgasms during the second half of the evening, once from them fucking her pussy and ass at the same time, and the other from Steve, again using his hand, as he had earlier that day in the pub.

For the next hour, they continued fucking June’s young body together, every which was possible, and for their final eruptions, they pulled her onto the floor, on her knees.

The four guys then stood around her tiny frame, stroking their glistening cocks right in front of her face.

‘Open your mouth for us now, June,’ said Steve, ‘and don’t move baby girl.’

She did as she was told, and leaned back on her hands, her mouth open, as each of the guys erupted one by one over her young face.

Some of their cum went into her open mouth, which she swallowed, but mostly they covered her face with their ejaculations.

This was simply too much for me, and I too erupted over the bedroom carpet.

Steve saw this, and said, ‘Don’t worry about that, Mark, that just shows us you enjoyed watching us fuck her, and that you both made the right decision tonight.’

I looked at June, her face was plastered with cum, it was dripping down her chin, onto her neck, and down onto her tits. She had a long strand of cum that went across her blonde hair, her cheeks were glazed with it. Yet she seemed to love the feeling, that was plain to see, as she just sat there, breathing hard, her thighs apart and with the cum slowly dripping down her naked body.

When they were spent, June, shakily got off the bed and staggered on her heels, I got up to help her stand. Suddenly she let go of a loud bum fart, splattering all the spunk inside her ass onto the floor.

Upon seeing this, the guys all cheered and Mick said, ‘That tells us we gave your lovely little ass a proper fucking, June.’

The guys all thanked June once again, and Steve showed her to the bathroom, so she could clean herself up.

‘Good to see you enjoyed watching, Mark’ he said.

‘It was incredible, Steve, I have never watched anything like it,’ I replied, ‘I never imagined it would turn me on so much.’

‘I think we all knew it would, Mark, after seeing you today in the pub with your bulge in your shorts.’ he added.

After she got dressed, we all went back downstairs and Steve made more coffee.

‘You were fantastic, June,’ he said, ‘Truly fantastic, and you took to being gang-banged like a champ.’

‘Thank you, Steve,’ she replied, ‘I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would.’

‘As I said earlier, once you experience a gang-bang like that, you will always want to do it again,’ he said.

June said, ‘I think I will, Steve.’

He added, ‘Well if the two of you are ever up here in Yorkshire again, give me a call, and we can have a repeat session if you like baby?’

June said, ‘Thank you, Steve, I think I would like that.’

‘Mark, promise me you will bring her back to us in Yorkshire soon, so we can all gang-fuck her again for you mate,’ added Mick.

I said, ‘I will, Mick, I promise.’

As I said that, I looked at June, who was now looking at the guys with a far away look on her face.

Half an hour later, we said our goodbyes to Steve and the guys. They all kissed June as I walked her to the front door, feeling her what an amazing little slut she had been.

‘Best gang-bang slut ever darling, without question,’ said Mick.

Walking out of Steve’s house, I had to help June as she was so unsteady on her heels. She was exhausted, that was clear to me.

We drove back to her brother's house in silence, I smiled at June, and she smiled back.

That night, she slept right through until 11 am the following morning.

After she had woken up and gone to take a shower, I looked in the bed where she had spent the night.

There was a large sticky stain on the sheet, roughly where her pussy and bum would have been!

Published 
Written by Lazycalm56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments