Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Threesome With The Babysitter

"A couple have an unexpected threesome"

102
58 Comments 58
82.3k Views 82.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
My husband and I were celebrating our wedding anniversary and we asked our babysitter to come over. Sandy is a young woman who’s nineteen, very reliable and always available to make some money. She’s so good with our children and we’ve had her babysit our children for the last few years. Our children just love her to death.

Rex and I were celebrating our twentieth wedding anniversary. We always go to the same restaurant when we're celebrating special events. We both love Italian food and there's a wonderful restaurant a few towns away where we enjoy eating. We had an incredible time being with each other and each enjoyed our favorite dishes. We drank several bottles of wine.

We were both a bit drunk, and Rex decided to call a cab to take us home. We didn't want to get pulled over. The ticket and fines are just too much too chance. We alerted the restaurant that we'd leave our car in the lot and would pick it up in the morning. We waited until the taxi came to pick us up. We were feeling really horny and thought we might have a little fun in the taxi.

On the way home, my husband had his hands up my dress and we were kissing each other deep and passionately. A few times, the taxi driver was looking in his rear view mirror. My husband was fingering me in the car and we were having a wild time. I unzipped his pants and he pulled them down a little, letting his cock out. I wasn’t wearing any panties, because I never did when we went out.

I sat on his lap and eased his cock into my pussy. I moved and rocked over his hard cock. I was slapping my cunt down on his cock. The taxi driver pulled over his taxi and I’m pretty sure he was jerking off, while my husband and I were fucking. We were both moaning and groaning and the driver just watched as we fucked. I then got off of my husband and knelt down and gave my husband a blow job. My husband pushed his cock into my mouth and exploded into my mouth. I drank it all down.

“Fuck! That was really hot. I’d love a blow job too. How about your wife finishes me off?”

“Sure, she’s a real slut. Go on honey, go blow the guy."

I opened my door and and I got out of the taxi. The driver opened his door and I knelt in front of the cab driver. I wrapped my glossed lips around his hard cock. My husband just watched as I gave the driver a blow job. I think he was rather turned on to see another man's cock down my throat.

I sucked, slurped, and gagged on the cab drivers cock. I took as much of his prick down my mouth. My mouth was stuffed with his cock meat. The cab driver had his hands in my hair while I blew him. I held his warm balls and moved my mouth deeper down his cock.

“Fuck, she sucks cock like a pro! You’re a very lucky man.”

I bobbed up and down over the cab drivers cock. He then let out a moan and blew his load down my throat. I wiped my mouth and opened the taxi door. My husband got in first and then I slid next to him and shut the door.

“Fuck, your cab fare is free. That was fucking awesome!”

The driver then pulled his pants up and continued to drive us home.

“You’re a sexy lady,” Eve. You drive me wild you know." 

“That was really fucked up. This is why I shouldn’t be allowed to drink.”

We just giggled and eventually got to our house. The driver didn’t charge us. We then stumbled to our front door and tried to open the door. We were laughing and carrying on. Finally, Rex got the key into the door.

Once we walked in, we heard a lot of moaning and people’s voices. We weren’t sure what was going on. We then walked into the living room and our babysitter, Sandy was watching porn on her computer. She had her legs spread and her top moved up to her neck. Her fingers were deep inside of her pussy.

We couldn’t believe that she was masturbating on our couch. We found it incredibly erotic and started making out with each other. My husband kissed me passionately and our hands were all over each other. We had our eyes on our masturbating babysitter. She didn’t see us and continued to play with her sweet pussy.

After a little while, we approached her by the couch.

“Sandy, what are you doing, dear?”

She then pulled down her shirt and covered her pussy and put the top down on her laptop. She looked stunned and horrified all at once. She couldn’t even get her words out to talk to us.

“I’m so sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Davis. I don’t even know what to say. I just was feeling really horny and needed to take care of things. I’m so embarrassed!”

“Don’t be embarrassed, dear. Sometimes, when the feeling comes about you have to take care of things. Actually, Rex and I were celebrating our anniversary and would love to have a threesome with you. It would really make our night if you agreed to play with us. We think you’re such a sexy girl.”

“I’ve never had a threesome before, but that does sound really hot. I’ve never been with a woman either.”

“Well you’re in for a treat. We'll take care of everything.”

“Okay, that sounds really exciting.”

I then joined Sandy on the couch and moved her long blond hair behind her back. I leaned in to give her a kiss. She opened her mouth and I pushed my tongue down her throat. Our tongues danced in each other’s mouth. She was breathing through her nose while we kissed passionately.

“You’re a really great kisser, Mrs. Davis.”

“You’re a sweet treat, Sandy. Put your arms up, Sandy! Rex will take your shirt off.”

Sandy put her hands up and my husband took her shirt off. I then stood up and took my clothes off and stood behind the couch. I put my hands on her breasts and held and massaged them. She had small perky breasts with very stiff pink nipples.

emilywalker1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emilywalker1

I kissed her neck and was breathing heavy into her ears.

My husband got on his knees, spread her thighs and dove into her bald pussy. He licked and sucked her pussy lips while I squeezed and played with her breasts. My husband pushed his tongue into her wet pussy and tongue fucked her slowly. She moved her legs around his neck and started to grind on his face.

“Oh God, that feels so good. You’re so good at this. Fucking hell!”

“Sandy, we’re good at everything, dear. You’re going to love this.”

Rex continued to tongue fuck Sandy’s pussy and then I joined my husband on the floor. I knelt in front of Sandy’s legs and rubbed my finger over her clitoris, while my husband tongue fucked into her wet pussy. I started to slap her pussy and that’s when she started to gush. It was our luck that Sandy knew how to squirt. We'd never experienced that before. This night was proving to be very special indeed.

“Fuck, I’m coming.”

Sandy’s juices started to gush out of her pussy. We both took turns drinking down her sweet and tangy juices.

"Your pussy tastes delicious," Rex screamed out.

Sandy's legs were shaking after she had her explosive orgasm. She was out of breath, and you could tell her squirting orgasm exhausted her a little bit.

“Let’s bring her upstairs to our room and fuck her. I can’t wait to get into her teenage cunt.”

“Yes, let’s bring her upstairs. I'm so horny and hot for her."

My husband’s face was covered in Sandy’s juices. I shared a kiss with him to taste more of her love juices. Rex carried Sandy up to our bedroom and put her down on the bed. I helped my husband get undressed and Rex got comfortable on the bed.

“Sandy, I want you to ride me and I’ll lick my wife’s pussy.”

Sandy then climbed on top of my husband and eased her pussy onto his cock. She rocked and moved over my husband’s thick cock. I squatted down on my husband’s face and he licked my pink folds. I was smothering his face with my wet cunt.

Sandy was rolling her hips and fucking my husband. Rex put his hands onto her hips to help her get deeper onto his cock. He started to buck up inside of her wet cunt. I leaned in and kissed Sandy passionately. I played with her small breasts, while she moved her pussy up and down on my husband’s cock. You could hear how juicy wet Sandy's cunt was.

I rubbed my clit and moved over my husband’s face. I was riding his tongue as it slipped deep inside my vagina.

“Rex, I’m going to come! Fucking hell!”

I then exploded on my husband’s face and he drank down all my juices. I got off of my husband’s face and sat behind Sandy, playing with her breasts and kissing behind her neck while she continued to fuck my husband.

“Fuck, I’m coming! My pussy is coming.”

Sandy had an orgasm and Rex bucked up into her pussy harder.

“Switch places. I want to fuck my wife now. Sandy, ride my face." 

Sandy stood on the bed and squatted down on Rex’s face. Her pussy was dripping wet while he licked and slurped on her juices. I then eased my pussy onto his cock and moved up and down and fucked my husband. Sandy was playing with her breasts and moaning while Rex licked her cunt dry.

I arched my back to gain speed. Rex was thrusting deep inside of my cunt. I let out a moan and came on my husband’s cock. Rex started to fuck me harder and faster and blew his load up my pussy. I then got off of him and got comfortable on my back and spread my legs. I had a cream pie that needed to be licked and cleaned.

“Sandy, come lick my pussy. Taste my husband’s cream!”

Sandy then got off of my husband and got between my legs.

“I’ve never licked a pussy before.”

“Here’s your chance. Eve has a very tasty cunt. Go on dear, clean her pussy up,” Rex announced.

Sandy approached me and licked my pussy like a lollipop. She moved her tongue up and down my pink pussy cleaning my oozing pussy lips of all the creamy come that was pouring out of my pussy flower.

I was grinding my pussy up against Sandy’s face and Sandy finally started to munch on my bald mound.

“Spread your legs, Sandy. I want to lick your asshole.”

Sandy spread her legs and pushed her ass and pussy up into the air, while she licked my cunt. She was like a little kitten enjoying her milk. I was playing with my breasts, while young Sandy cleaned my pussy.

Rex got on his knees and spread Sandy’s buttocks apart and tongued at her asshole. Sandy was moaning, while Rex played in her anus. Rex took his fingers and cupped her pussy and started to finger her again, while rimming her asshole.

“If you keep that up, I’m going to come again.”

“That’s the plan, Sandy.”

Rex played with Sandy’s pussy and continued to lick into her anus. Sandy let out a scream and came on Rex’s fingers. Her pussy was squirting all over the place. Rex then drank her pussy juices until she was dry.

Sandy licked my cunt until I was cleaned.

“Fuck, that was hot,” Rex mentioned.

“I really enjoyed myself,” Sandy said.

“This was the best anniversary present ever and we didn’t even plan it,” Rex said to me.

“Happy Anniversary, Mr. and Mrs. Davis. I’m so glad to have celebrated with you.”

We all just giggled and enjoyed each other several more times during the night. Since it was so late anyway, Sandy stayed the night. We continued to share each other all through the night. It was a very hot and sexy night. We were hoping that Sandy enjoyed herself a lot and would want to share our bed another night.

The next day, Sandy took a shower and Rex paid her and she drove home. We would never forget our unexpected present of a threesome with our hot and very sexy babysitter on the night of our twentieth wedding anniversary.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments