Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Hours 3

"More fun at the pub"

22
19 Comments 19
14.7k Views 14.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Paul the landlord had been a bit 'off' with me for a week or so, just a feeling a girl gets. Then, I found out that my last session with Tom and Colin had been caught on the CCTV, and Paul had been selling copies.

"Bet you had a sly old wank over that, didn't you?" I didn't wait for an answer, Paul as red as a beetroot. "No wonder your old lady left you, you tosser. I ought to call the police." 

Paul stuttered, "Nnnno, don't do that! I'll lose my license. I'm really sorry."

"Maybe if you pay me my fair share. How much did you sell them for?"

"F-five pounds."

"You cunt! Five pounds? I'm worth more than that!"

Paul went to take his wallet out, but I had an idea.

"Tell you what, Saturday night you can host a bukkake party. Twelve select men, charge them £50 a head, and I'll split the takings eighty twenty with you."

He looked at me, not sure if I was serious or not. 

"Take that money you've already made, get masks for all the men to wear, make it anonymous. And film it properly this time. Sell the copies for twenty quid and I'll split that fifty fifty."

So, Saturday evening came, the pub was pretty busy as usual, maybe a few more men that I didn't recognize. I asked Paul how many people he'd told.

"Only two."

"Two? Some fucking bukkake that'll be."

He smirked at me. "I told Colin and Tom. You know what those two are like when they've had a drink. Half the male population of the town wanted to join in! I pushed the price up to a hundred quid a pop!" 

The smirk disappeared as he realized his mistake. If he'd kept quiet, he'd have been quid's in. As it stood, I was on course to clear almost a grand!

"Well, you aren't as fucking stupid as you look," I told him, reveling in my position of power.

The evening went in a blur, I left Paul to clear up and went upstairs to take a shower. After a scrub down, and a good swig of mouthwash, I felt ready.

I waited until Paul shouted the all clear, then I went down, clad in a bathrobe.

Paul had cleared the back bar area, all the tables and chairs stacked at one end of the room. A large plastic sheet was on the floor. Standing around was twelve naked men, all masked, and all in various states of hardness. 

I dropped my bathrobe, giving them all a good view of my 38C boobs, and shaven pussy. I knelt down, facing the men, rubbing my pussy with one hand and fondling my tits with the other. Colin's monster dick was easy to spot, and I knew Tom's naked body. 

There was a mixture, some younger flesh and some old and sagging. The masks made it hot. My pussy was wet already. 

Paul had a video camera running, and gave a commentary as he panned around the room. 

"Right, gents, if you want to screw then you need to rubber up- freebies on the bar- and only if the lady agrees. The only stipulation is that you cum on her face. You ready?" 

His last bit was aimed at me. I nodded. They stood close together in a circle around me. I reached up and began wanking each one before giving each one a wet, sloppy suck, just to let them know what was to come.

I beckoned the nearest guy to me. He was short, and from the look of his skin I thought it might be Mr Lee from the Chinese restaurant down the road. I could smell sweet and sour on him. He rubbed his dick before I took his hand away and took him into my mouth.

I began sucking him off, fondling his balls, lost in the moment. I felt hands on me, one on my head, pushing me in time with my blowjob, my tits getting a good groping, and someone pushed two fingers in my twat. 

I reached out and felt for another cock, grabbing hold of one and pumping it slowly. 

The cock in my mouth was small, and my nose was pressed against his pubic hair as I took him deep. I removed him and turned to take the other one I was wanking into my mouth. Longer and harder, I deep-throated him, covering him with my saliva. In, out, in, out, then back to the first cock. 

I could see Paul panning around, recording it all. I felt a head nudging against my knees, looking down on of the guys was on his back, and worming his tongue inside me. I spread my legs a little wider as he started to tongue fuck me.

I sensed the guy in my mouth getting close, I nodded to Paul and he came in for a close up. The guy gripped my head and fucked my mouth, grunting as he released his load. I pulled back a bit so I could take it on my face. His input to the party didn't amount to much, it dribbled from his cock head down my chin. I licked him clean as I took another one in hand, and turned my attention back to the other cock.

I knew I had Colin in my hand - I could barely get my hand around it. I made a mental note to leave him till later as he'd stretch my mouth out. The guy underneath me was probing about, not really knowing what he was doing, so I ground my cunt against his face to bring myself off. 

Cock two was close to cumming, I pulled him from my mouth and wanked him over my face as I came on the other guys face. My chest heaved, flushing red. Cock two released an impressive load, sticky and sweet. It coated my lower face and dripped down my tits. I squeezed at his balls to get every drop.

I heard a table being pulled across and placed on the plastic, and then I was lifted up and laid on it. I lost my grip on Colin's tool, and had another cock replaced into my mouth as I felt a cock pressing against my wet pussy. I opened my legs, put my head back and deep-throated one guy as another fucked me hard.

Spread-eagled on the table, one guy in my cunt, one in my mouth, and one more in each hand. Hands on my tits, pulling my nipples, another guy flicking at my clit while I felt another condom covered finger pushing against my ass. Paul was almost directing the action, "Fuck her harder, pinch those nipples, fuck her mouth, that's it..."

I sensed the guy fucking me pull out, and another cock took his place, my hole wet and willing. The guy in me moved so he was almost lying on top of me, and I felt another cock against my ass, easing into me slowly. Bit late to be precious now, I thought, besides, anal usually made me cum hard.

The guy in my mouth popped out and his cock was quickly replaced by another, my hands were full of different cocks, different hardnesses, different textures. I felt a heavy cock slap between my tits- Colin had straddled me and pushed my tits together, sliding his monster in and out, his pre-cum leaving a sticky trail up under my chin.

The guy in my mouth tensed, I tried to pull him out but I couldn't. Cock three came in my mouth, a good heavy dollop.

Sensual_Lover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sensual_Lover

Paul was right in my face, filming. I had to swallow as my head was almost upside down. 

I showed the camera my swallowing skills, licking the head of the guys cock, getting my tongue in his slit to get every drop out. He finally wiped his cock across my cheek, and another cock slid between my lips.

My other lips were getting a good workout, too. Several men were taking it in turns to fuck me, in my cunt then my ass. Colin continued to grip my tits together and fuck them. I kept cumming, I could feel my juices dripping out of me.

I'd been stroking one cock, I think it was Tom, something about the way it bent to one side a give-away, I could feel him stiffening. I took the cock out of my mouth and raised my head, Tom pumping a stream of cum over my face, across the bridge of my nose and over my eye. 

The fucking stuff really stung and I tried to wipe it away with a finger. My lower face was spattered and sticky. Someone handed me a towel and I wiped my eye clean. Another cock was quickly pushed into my mouth. 

A steady stream of dick was pounding my pussy and ass- I felt one guy pull out and heard him scrabbling to pull off the condom before he stood by my shoulder and released his seed over me, all around my neck and under my chin.

The light on the camera felt hot on my skin as Paul got close, the lens capturing the string of pearly cum as it left his cock. The guy made some curious noises as he came, almost like he was being strangled. Colin finally decided to get off me, I felt his sweaty balls on my skin as his massive cock was dragged from between my tits.

The guy fucking my ass didn't pull out in time, I felt him spasm and his groan confirmed he'd shot his load. Paul tutted at him, he pulled out, his dick shriveling quickly, made some apology and left the party.

"On her face, gents, on her face," Paul reminded them all.

I turned my attention to three guys at once, pulling them by their cocks so they were all close together, my mouth working one, then the next, then the next, my hands stroking the two I didn't have in my mouth. I looked up at them- nice bodies, well toned, hair all gelled. I thought it was the three young guys who'd drunk juice all evening.

They looked like they visited the gym regularly. Nice cocks, too, trimmed or shaved. I began to lift up their cocks, sucking and licking their balls, my tongue getting into every part of them. I took two heads into my mouth at once, sucking for all I was worth.

"You three reckon you can cum together?" I asked, and put my head back, mouth open, and tongue ready and waiting.

They all stroked their hard cocks and pointed them at my face, their stomachs tight, their bodies covered in the sheen of perspiration. Their hands became a blur as they all beat off almost in unison.

The middle one came first, sending a thick stream of jizz over my face, in my hair and over my neck. I licked it greedily- I was right about the juice drinks. The other two came as one, aiming straight for my mouth. I drank the warm liquid down greedily, making sure the camera got a good shot of me swallowing it all before I sucked all three of them dry.

Still greedy for more I took another couple of guys on at once, one small but rock hard, the other was about eight inches long but he was struggling to maintain an erection. Despite my best oral efforts he eventually gave up. I think the pressure of performing in front of a crowd got to him. 

Not so the smaller cock, I sucked and pumped him for all I was worth and for what felt like ages before he rewarded me with a good hot dollop of spunk right across my face. I scooped it up with my fingers, savoring the taste as I gulped it down.

The plastic sheet beneath me was slippery now, a mixture of sweat and other body fluids. I managed to stand up and went over to Colin, pushing him onto a chair. I straddled him reverse cowgirl, easing his massive dick between my stretched lips. I leaned forward and beckoned the last couple of guys over.

I rode Colin's pole as best I could, not easy as it felt like I was being ripped in two. My clit was getting a good rubbing as I worked up and down and I came again, noisily. 

The two guys took turns fucking my mouth, holding my hair and penetrating my throat with their hard cocks. My nose took a battering against their pubic bones as they thrust hard into me. Colin had my tits in his hard, rough hands, pulling the nipples, occasionally smacking my arse. I reached down and squeezed his heavy nuts, causing him to draw breath and smack me a little harder. 

I had one cock deep in my mouth when I came again, and my groaning made the guy cum, spraying my tonsils with his hot cream. He pulled out and left a second deposit on my tongue, Paul catching it all on video. I was wanking the second guy and he released into my hand, filling it with his jizz. I put my hand to my mouth and made a show of licking it like a cat.

Colin was going hard into me, I knew I'd have a sore cunt for about a week afterwards. He suddenly pushed me off him, stood up and spun me around. He tugged his cock in his big hand, then released his cum over my face. 

Fuck me, there was a gallon of the stuff! My eyes and nose filled with it, I tried to swallow as much as I could but there was too much. My hair was coated in it, it dripped down my face, running off my tits and onto the plastic below.

The guys all stood around and applauded me, I did a silly little curtsy for them. I took a towel and cleaned the worse of it off my face. I looked at Paul- he'd been filming all evening and was sporting a hard-on.

"Special POV for the cameraman," I said, beckoning him over. He didn't need asking twice. He continued filming as I unzipped his trousers, pulling them down to his knees, and slipping his cock out of his Y-fronts. He was a fairly decent size, a bit hairy for my liking, but I looked into the camera lens and gave him a wet, deep blowjob, licking the head, spitting and sucking. 

I kept talking to the camera, saying things like "What do I have to do to get a pay-rise?" and "You are the worse boss I've ever had, making me suck your cock." A combination of the dirty talk and the expert blowjob made him cum pretty quickly, I looked into the lens and took his cum on my tongue like a good girl, swallowing and showing him my empty mouth.

Leaving sticky footprints on the stair carpet I made my way to the bathroom to get clean, feeling the burn in my stretched cunt. I couldn't wait to watch that video. I thought I could make a career of this.

Published 
Written by ColletteXx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments