Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A transfer within the company sent me on the road a few times a year. It hadn't taken long for me to realize that once the barriers to cheating are breached, it becomes easier, almost normal. By the time this story happened, hotel bars had led three total strangers to my rooms. Plus, I was still carrying on with George and his wife, Melanie. But until this, the hotel room stories were too ordinary to write about.

It started at the meet and greet for a conference. I had introduced myself to two guys who were colleagues from another company.

"Not much to do in this town," Bard offered. Chet agreed.

My inner imp came out. "There is a strip club a couple miles from here," I suggested with a twinkle in my eye. I had gone there on a lark on a previous trip and got lots of ff attention from one of the dancers. I had her phone number but hadn't used it yet.

"We don't have a car. We took an Uber here," Bard continued.

"Well, you can always get another one," I offered.

"I'd be too embarrassed," Chet replied. "And what if it's a lady?"

"Hmm," I muttered as I pretended to ponder my options. Then I leaned forward between them, so both could hear, and horse-whispered. "I guess you'll have to make your own fun."

"What do you mean?" They were clueless.

"Hmm," I paused. Then, "I know a little bit about stripping." As you may recall, I knew a lot about stripping.

"OK?"

"You might have to go somewhere closer," I teased.

"Sure. Where?"

"Is upstairs close enough?"

"Oh my God," Chet exclaimed as the full meaning of the proposition sank in.

"Get a bottle of wine from the bartender. Each of you. Give me an hour," I said before I gave them my room number.

I can only imagine their conversation after I left them. But until I heard the knock on my door, I wondered if they would even go through with it. I hadn't packed stripper clothes, but I did my best by changing back into a skirt and blouse. I was going to put on a pushup bra I happened to have, but what the heck, skip that. I did put on panties - wouldn't want to leave a pussy spot on their slacks. Of course, I had showered, too. My glistening black hair was still damp. I would have paid for an adult channel on the TV, but I wasn't sure how that would look on my expense report. Instead, I had tuned into a rock music channel and turned all but one light off.

"Come in." I kissed them each on the cheek and put the wine on the dresser. The bartender had pulled the corks, and they were stuck loosely in the neck of the bottles. There was even a plastic cup inverted on each bottle. Hmm, no third cup, but I had cups that came with the room. My room with a king bed had a small sofa that, presumably, could be pulled out to make another bed. I sat them on it and poured us all wine. I gulped my mine and set the cup on the dresser. It was time to go to work.

I leaned into Chet's face, pulling my blouse aside enough to expose the side of my breast. He could tell I was braless but not much else. My leg rubbed close to his crotch but not there yet.

Then I moved over to Bard. I undid a button on my blouse but didn't let him see much more than Chet had seen.

Moving back to Chet, I asked, "Why don't you open a button?" He did.

I backed away before he could expose my nipples.

And to Bard, I said, "Your turn. One more."

Then I backed away and did the rest myself as they gawked. The two sides of the blouse still hid my nipples until I coyly eased the cloth away and dropped it to the floor. I pulled Chet's face to my chest and squeezed my boobs against his cheeks. Then I wrapped them around Bard's face and slid them up and down.

Moving between the two boys, I put a hand from each of them on a tit. That left my hands free to grab the bulges in their laps. Bard's was aimed straight up, but Chet's was aligned down his leg. "I don’t think this is a flashlight in your pocket," I joked. His eyes were wide open. Both men got a squeeze and a couple of strokes.

Standing back, I unzipped my skirt and turned around before sliding it off. I bent all the way forward so the men could see the outlines of my pussy through the fabric of my panties. "Sorry, I didn't bring a thong."

Then I backed into Bard's lap and started grinding against his shaft. As I did, I grabbed Chet's "flashlight" and suggested, "Why not aim that up?" which he did. Bard's breathing was getting faster, and I didn't want anything to happen just yet, so I moved over the Chet and, with his lump between my butt cheeks, got him to the same point.

Back to Bard. More grinding against my rear. This time I was relentless. His fingers dug into my sides. Fucking motions against my rear. It's so easy to make men cum. Big sigh. I was sure there was a mess in his pants.

I'm sure Chet figured what had happened. I moved over to him. He grabbed my hips and pulled me against his organ. Sliding up and down on him. Him pulling at my breasts. His turn to sigh. His turn to cream his boxers.

"Let's have some more wine," I suggested when everybody's breathing slowed to normal levels. Bard poured us each a glass and pushed his way into the sofa, squeezing me between the two men.

A few minutes later, I turned and, one by one, unzipped both boys' flies.

"The girls at Deedee's would let you make a mess in your pants like that, but not what's coming next, I guarantee."

I reached in and grabbed them both through the openings in their wet boxers for a couple of strokes each. Then I stood up, put one foot on the sofa, and pulled the panties aside.

"Like what you see?" Both guys must have been suffering from dry mouth because they just shook their heads vigorously, yes.

Then my panties landed on the floor. I was naked except for my heels. Stood up in front of them to let them appreciate my whole body, which I am proud to say, is still pretty good, if a little fuller than it once was. Then I turned and bent over to show them the full anatomy and played there with my fingers. After a bit, I backed my cunt up to Chet's face and let him touch me there.

AbbyHayley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyHayley

"Oh yes. Oh yes. Rub it. Rub it."

After a few minutes, Bard happily took over from Chet. He got his fingers good and wet between my lips. And then, not a foot from his face, his fingers went inside me. Pretty soon, Chet and Bard were taking turns with their fingers and I felt my orgasm building.

"Oh yes, damn, I'm gonna cum!" Juices ran down my sex, past my asshole, and onto my leg as my belly convulsed.

By this point, they were both fully erect, and I had a plan. "Why don't you pull those boxers down and take your cocks out while I get something from my purse?" As had become my just-in-case routine, I had hit a pharmacy on the way from the airport for a package of Trojans. I took two out and gulped the rest of my wine. The boys finished theirs. I turned to reveal what was in my hands. This was going to be fun.

The men were impressed when I unrolled the latex over their cocks with my mouth. Remember Shirley? She had taught me that trick. As I did that, I opened their pants all the way, so everything could come out, and took turns back and forth sucking them. Both men’s hips rocked as I let them fuck my mouth.

But I didn't want them to cum from that action. I needed them inside me. Facing away in front of Chet, I held his cock at my opening. I teased everything down there before I lowered myself onto it. It felt oh so good. He forced himself up every time I rode down on him. "We can't tell anybody about this," Chet managed to say to Bard.

It only took a bit more action for Chet to start his orgasm. I rode him until he filled the rubber. “Oh, oh, oh,” he gasped.

"Take care of that in the toilet, and don't have any clothes on when you come out," I directed before I moved over to Bard. I pulled on his legs indicating he should slide to the edge of the seat. Facing him, I knelt with knees on either side of his hips. His cock slid in easily. Chet watched intently before shuffling over to the bathroom. I managed another orgasm just before Bard came in his Trojan. I sent him off with "You know what to do." Bard and a naked Chet exchanged places at the bathroom door. I grabbed two more condoms and a small bottle of KY from my purse, set them on the table next to the sofa.

"Sit," directed and sat next to him. I was about to try something I hadn't done since my junior year in college, but it was time to hit the second bottle of wine. Bard had emerged, naked, from the bathroom. I made room for him to squeeze next to me on the sofa. As we drank down the wine, I asked, “I bet you boys didn’t expect that, did you?”

“No,” they both answered.

“That was amazing,” one of them added.

I had to ask, "Is that the first time you were with another girl?" Chet nodded, yes, and his hand flew up to his mouth. Bard didn't reply.

“There sure was a lot of juice in those rubbers,” I said as I started to play with their partly engorged organs.

When Chet's cock was firm enough that one of the trojans could stay on, I rolled it down with my fingers and stood up. My mouth did the job of getting him totally ready.

Then I put one leg up on the cushion of the sofa next to Bard, exposing a wide-open view of my cunt. He figured out what I wanted and started rubbing me. Soon those fingers were inside again. Without dislodging his hand, I was able to put the other trojan on him. I took a turn sucking him before I reached over and grabbed the small bottle.

"Have you ever fucked a girl's rear?" I asked Chet. Bug-eyed, he shook his head no. I dribbled a generous portion of KY on his erection and it was lubricated all the way down. Then I reached between my legs to plaster some on and in my asshole. Bard watched in amazement as I turned and moved, facing away, between Chet's legs. I held his cock at my butt hole and slowly, slowly eased myself down on it. This always starts off uncomfortable; then it isn’t. It's not like having a man's organ in your pussy hole, but there is a certain satisfaction of having that large thing forcing its way into your rectum. I sighed with pleasure when it was buried all the way in.

As I started riding Chet, I gestured Bard to come around in front of me. For a second, I took his cock back in my mouth. But then I asked, "Wouldn't you rather fuck my cunt?"

He looked down at his friend's balls between my legs and hesitated. Chet had stopped his thrusts, apparently waiting to see how this worked. I pulled open my pussy lips for Bard and said, "I want you both inside me." Finally, that cock arrived at my opening and found its way in. It is always strangely satisfying to have my insides so full. As their unsynchronized thrusts began, I wondered what it was like for two men to have their balls banging into each other. But God, what a great orgasm was building inside me.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Both of you, fuck me," I croaked. Bang-bang, bang-bang, I screamed in ecstasy as I clawed at my breasts. I was so glad it was round three for both of them. "Yes. Yes. Don't stop."

Bard finished first and flopped out. I squeezed my sphincter on Chet's shaft and rode him as hard as I could. It wasn't long before his moans grew louder and more spastic. When I was sure he had filled his rubber, I stood up off him and flopped, panting, on the bed, with my knees pulled up to my chest. My aching pussy and butt hole must have been a sight.

"Go wash up, both of you."

While they did, I gently rubbed my sex with one hand and squeezed my breast with the other.

By the time they came out, I had decided this was enough for one night. We finished the last bit of wine, and I said, "Tomorrow night, you can change places if you want. But you better get dressed for now. I have a paper to give in the morning. I need to get some sleep."

They watched me masturbate as they put on their clothes. Then they left.

Published 
Written by MapleCandy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments