Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zak's Encounter With Louis Part 2

"Louis Is Treated To A Rear Entry"

13
6 Comments 6
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Zak gives the reward to Louis that will make him happy and hard"

With my dick well cared for, it was time for me to shift my attention to Louis. I wanted to get my lips around his pretty dick. I took Louis by the hand and walked to one of the work out rooms. I turned on the occupied sign and locked the door. We stripped and embraced with our dicks touching each other and we kissed. It was hard to believe how soft his lips felt. I was sucking his tongue.

I had Louis to get up on the table on his back. I put oil on my hands and started to massage his feet and slowly worked up to his calves and thighs. I was careful not to touch his dick which was sticking straight up. I walked around to massage his shoulders and kissed around his neck. I let my tongue slide over his smooth chest and across his stomach.

I moved closer and had my face over his dick. At that point, I realized how pretty his dick looked. The head looked like a helmet and the shaft was smooth with the skin-tight. I saw his clear lubricant. I could not resist tasting it as I let my tongue slide across his head. I heard a moan from Louis. I had a strong urge to attack my first dick, but I wanted to enjoy it.

I extended my hand to wrap around the base of his dick. I had a firm hold as I could feel it pulsating. My other hand was busy rubbing his balls. I gave his dick a few strokes like I was jacking him off.

Louis started to speak, “Oh Zak, if you only knew what I was feeling, and it is hard to describe. You are the first guy who has given me any attention like this. I feel so excited like my dick could explode." I gave his dick a few more jerks and he raised his hips off the table.

My hand held his dick steady as I opened my mouth wide to let the head of his dick enter past my lips. I closed my mouth and for a first-time dick, it was a wonderful feeling. I had no idea what to expect and I naturally was sucking it like a piece of candy. I was anxious and tried to slow down. Ummmm … I was tasting more of his lubricant. I was trying to talk with my mouth full, but Louis could not understand a word.

My rhythm was sucking while I was moving my head up and down. Louis was pushing his hips slightly as I was coming down. “Oh Zak, yes..yes… suck me good..please, I want to cum so bad”, said Louis.

I lost control of my movements as I had increased my sucking action of up and down. Louis responded by raising his hips off the table and his hands were behind my head. He started to scream, “Zak…Zak..make me cum.. now…I am ready…yes.” I let his dick pop out of my mouth and I squeezed his dick tight.

I never thought about a person getting made when they can’t cum. I thought Louis was going to get off the table and take a swing at me. I looked at Louis and told him to calm down. He was pounding his fist on the table, but he did settle down

I released his dick and looked down and I was hard and dripping. I walked to the front and started to rub my hands through Louis’s hair to calm him down. I gave him a few kisses so he could taste my lips after sucking him. I looked him in the eyes, “Oh baby, I have a treat for you so settle down and you will understand why I did not let you cum.”

I had Louis to stand up, I applied more oil to his rock-hard dick. You told me you watched me walk around nude and you looked at my ass and would get excited to the point where you had to jack off.

MartinaMartinell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaMartinell

I gave the bottle of oil to Louis and I got a puzzled look. I turned and leaned up against the table. Well, we are both going to have a first time. I had my hands on my cheeks and I bent over and looked back at Louis, “If you want to cum then you can put your rock-hard dick in this little hole. This is going to be a first for both of us. It is your call.”

It is amazing how excited a person can get as Louis began to run his words together and I could not understand a word. Louis did collect his thoughts, “Oh yeah Zak, I want to fuck you so bad, and I have dreamed about it. My dick is finally going to get in that wonderful tight passage of yours…delicious.”

I looked back, “Now, don’t get yourself all worked up and start shooting cum before your dick even gets in my ass. Yes, I am nice and tight, and I can grip your dick better than a pussy.”

Louis gave me a sloppy wet kiss on the lips and then he positioned himself behind me. I spread my cheeks and I felt two oiled slick fingers rubbing over my anal opening. The feeling was amazing like nothing I have ever felt before, “Okay, Louis ease your fingers in to get me loose.”

Louis had moved up closer with one hand holding the base of his oiled dick. His other hand was on my cheek and then I felt the head of his dick sliding across my opening. All I could do was moan.

Louis was pushing the head of his dick against my anus and he kept applying pressure until I felt the head push in, “Oh Louis, your dick is in me..yes…agghh. Your head feels so big.”

Louis started to speak, “Oh Zak, this is wonderful, and I am going to inch my dick all the way until my balls are up against your cheeks. I want my dick to fill you up. My God…. you were right you do have a tight grip on my dick,”

“Zak, I am all the way in, but I can’t move yet. I want to explode and release my cum but not yet. Let me wait a few seconds….goodness. I love your ass Zak,” Louis was all emotional.

I turned to Louis, “Listen I do not intend for you to just stand there with your dick in my…fuck me.. move your ass… I want to feel your hard dick sliding back and forth. God. I am getting so worked up..please..fuck me.”

Louis pulled me closer and he had his arm around my waist and his face against my back, “Oh Zak….your ass is hot. I may not last too long. I am going to fuck you nice and slow until I feel my cum shooting deep into you. I have been saving up for a week, so it is going to get messy.”

“Louis you talk too damn much, “fuck me”. I want your cum in me now…fuck me.”

Louis started moaning as his hips were going back and forth, “Oh Zak… Oh, Zak..shit.”

I felt Louis’s hard dick moving in and out and he was getting faster and I knew I was going to feel his cum shoot up in me..come on Louis fuck me..give me your cum.. all of it.”

I felt three quick jerks as Louis’ dick was pumping cum.” Oh, Zak...Oh, Zak...I am cumming..yes..yes,” was all that Louis could say. We stood still a few moments and I felt his cum dripping from ass down my legs. I looked on the floor and I had cum dripping from my dick.

Louis withdrew his dick and we face each other and embraced and kissed with our cum-soaked dicks between us.

I think we need to clean up. I was reaching for a towel and I heard a click… was that the door?


Z

Published 
Written by RedPonyak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments