Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zak Escapes COVID-19 Restrictions

"Zak warms up on the plane. At the hotel, he gets what he gives."

7
2 Comments 2
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I was feeling the stress of the COVID-19 restrictions and needed some downtime to relax. A resort was located in Vermont which had limited accommodation and had posted its guidelines to provide for a safe stay. I was in luck and booked the last open reservation. I was set to fly out Friday night.

The evening flight was not full, and I was able to upgrade to first-class. I was fastening my seatbelt when I was interrupted by a tall brown-haired girl. Her long slender legs caught my eye first and I looked up to see her smile.

“Excuse me, I have the window seat,” said the passenger.

I stood up in the aisle to let her enter and this allowed me to see her tight cheeks. She had an athletic build.

Before the final flight instruction, I overheard the girl talking on the phone.

“Do not worry, I am going to tell them this time. I know that I had told you that I did. This is not going to be easy for my parents to accept. I told you how they are. I will call you later. Love you too,” said the passenger.

I was adjusting my seat when she dropped her phone and I picked it up and gave it back.

“Hi, my name is Zak.”

“Thank you, my name is Nikki.”

“I could not help to hear your conversation. Sounds like love trouble.”

“It is a little more complicated. If you have the time I want to share with you my dilemma. I know I should not talk to strangers,” said Nikki.

“Since we have no mutual friends, I will not have a chance to tell anyone.”

“I am going home to tell my parents that I am in a lesbian relationship. I know they are not going to approve. I was raised Catholic and this goes against their beliefs,” said Nikki.

“They would not like me because I am bisexual.”

“Wow! I would not have guessed,” said Nikki.

“Sounds to me you need some confidence to approach your parents. Is it your plan to live your life with your parents?”

“No, I am not going to live with my parents. Can I ask you what is that you like about being with a man?” said Nikki.

“It is sexual and emotional, and I get excited when I think about it. The male organ is a thing of beauty which come in different shapes and colors and I love the circumcised penises. The mushroom-shaped heads are fantastic. There is nothing like holding a soft penis in your hands and squeezing it and seeing it get hard. Rubbing my hands up and down the shaft is electric. It is magic when I suck on the head and feeling my lips go back and forth along the smooth shaft. I like looking at my man in his eyes to see if he enjoys it. I hope my conversation is not offensive, but you did ask.”

“I am getting more than expected,” said Nikki.

“What attracts you about your partner?”

“I tried dating boys, but they were too rough and just wanted to get laid. My roommate, Sophia, and I were watching a porn movie. As the movie progressed we slipped our hands in our panties and got ourselves off. A couple of weeks later we were sitting close with our legs touching. Sophia looked at me and I kissed her. The next thing I knew we were tearing our clothes off and ran into the bedroom. The sex we had was intense,” said Nikki.

I was trying to picture the two in bed with their tongues buried between each other’s legs.

“I can’t help but notice that you must be getting excited based upon the bulge in your pants. How do you hide that thing?” said Nikki.

“You girls do not have the outward problem. I can’t help but feel horny with this conversation.”

“We show our problems other ways and take a look at my panties and see how wet they are,” said Nikki.

“You know we can stop this if you like.”

“No. I find the conversation stimulating since I did not have sex before I left. This is like having live phone sex. Show me yours and I will show you mine,” said Nikki.

I unzipped my pants to reveal a stiff hard-on with lubricant at the head. Nikki reached over with her finger to smear my lubricant around my head. She then took her fingers a licked them.

“Uhm. A little salty,” said Nikki.

“My turn. Let me rub my pussy to get my fingers wet and then you can taste me,” said Nikki.

She pulled her skirt up to show me a beautiful pussy with puffy lips. I could see the moisture. She rubbed her fingers over her lips several times.

“Here, taste this,” said Nikki.

I was sucking her fingers and was tasting her delicious juices.

“Your roommate must love you. What attracts you to girls?”

“There is nothing like kissing a hot girl and you can make out in a dressing or bathroom. We just tried scissoring which is high intensity. We can pleasure our pussies with oral sex, fingers, strap-on, dildos, and sixty-nining. We have talked about anal play but not tried it so far. This is just a few things,” said Nikki.

“Nikki you have me feeling that I need to retire to bathroom to masturbate. You have me so horny. I am dripping precum in my pants.”

“Someone has been eavesdropping on our conversation,” said Nikki.

We looked over at the flight attendant. She had her skirt up and two fingers feverishly working her pussy. One hand was over her mouth as her hips were gyrating against her hand. There were three quick thrusts as she had an orgasm. She opened her eyes and smiled at us.

“At least someone had a chance to cum on the flight. We can think about each other tonight when we masturbate. I want a picture of your dick and I will take one of my pussy. If you do not mind, I would like to stay in touch to call for some phone sex when I am alone,” said Nikki.

The pilot announced that we were on final approach and would be landing in thirty minutes.

“Zak, you have helped me to tell my parents what I want but I will spare the details. I am glad you were on the flight’, said Nikki.

“It was a pleasure and we did practice social distancing. I know that everything will work out. I will be waiting for your call.”

NiaWalton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiaWalton

“Zak, you need to wait a few minutes before you stand up. Your manhood has not relaxed. At least I know I can make a man hard,” said Nikki.

We deplaned and I retrieved my bags and took a shuttle to the hotel. It was late and I checked in and decided to call it a night. I had thoughts about Nikki as I drifted off to sleep.

I did not wake up until noon. I decided to lie out by the pool. There could only be ten guests in the area at a time. I located a lounge chair away from the main door. I saw a young couple in the pool playing around. Another guest arrived and came in my direction and sat a chair away.

“Hello, do you mind if I sit here? My name is Jean-Paul.”

“The chair is yours. My name is Zak.”

“It looks like our friends in the water are up to something,” said Jean-Paul.

I looked in the pool and it was clear the guy had the girl up against the wall and they were fucking and trying to be discreet.

I glanced over and saw Jean-Paul had a towel over his lap, but I could see up the side of his leg. His manhood was getting larger. I turned away but he saw me.

“You will have to excuse me but watching the action is getting me aroused and I may need to take care of myself,” said Jean-Paul.

“You need not worry about me. I understand and I am getting hard myself.”

“Would you like to go to my room for some privacy?” said Jean-Paul.

“Yes, it sounds fine with me.”

“Give me a minute until my dick goes down,” said Jean-Paul.

Jean-Paul removed his towel to show me his manhood which looked perfect. His dick was circumcised, and the head looked delicious. His balls were tight up against the base of his dick and he was clean-shaven.

“Zak, you will not mind if I play with your dick. I want to make love and enjoy the taste of your dick. To thoroughly enjoy the male organ, it takes time. I do not like porn movies where they act rough and ten minutes later cum is shooting all over the place,” said Jean-Paul.

“I will agree with you and I prefer to see cum which seeps out slow and thick because none gets wasted. I love the feeling of a hard dick going in and out of my mouth. Will you let me suck you?”

“You can do anything you want,” said Jean-Paul.

We arrived at his room and Jean-Paul pushed me against the wall and we shared a deep kiss. His lips were soft as our tongues played.

“I like the feel of having a limp dick in my mouth and having it getting hard in my mouth as I start to suck. The feeling is fantastic and such a turn on. I want to suck you,” said Jean-Paul.

I pulled my trunks down and I watched Jean-Paul open his mouth to engulf my manhood. I could feel it growing in his mouth. I was getting a tingling feeling in my legs as I was rubbing his hair.

“Does this make your dick feel good?” said Jean-Paul

“Yes! It feels good how you are sucking me. Please make it last. Agghh. Suck me good. I like the feel of your tongue on the underside of my dick.”

“I do not want you to cum in my mouth. I want you to fuck me in the ass. It has been a long time since I had a man back there and I miss it. Will you fuck me?” said Jean-Paul.

“You did not tell you want to get nasty. Yes. I will fuck you and cum deep in you. I will fuck you slow so you can feel my cum as it is pumped in you.”

Jean-Paul was on his hands and knees and I positioned myself behind him. I got the lube to apply to his pretty butt hole. I used a finger to apply and slipped my finger into his tight hole and felt his muscle grip my finger.

“I want you in me. Push the head in slow and then do not move. I like the feeling of just having the head in”, said Jean-Paul.

“My head is in you. Agghh. You feel so tight and warm. Yes. I want to fuck you good.”

“Zak push the rest of your dick in me. Give me all of your dick. Yes. Fuck my ass good,” said Jean-Paul.

I pushed my dick all the way in and felt his muscle gripping tighter. I started a back and forth action and Jean-Paul was meeting my thrust.

“Fuck me deep. I want to feel all of your dick. Yes. Go faster. I want you cumming in me. Yes. Cum in me Zak. Please. I want to feel it,” said Jean-Paul.

“I am going to empty my cum in you. I am cumming now. Yes. Agghh. Fuck. It feels good. Your ass feels wonderful. I am still cumming. Yes.”

“I can feel your cum seeping in me. Agghh. Yes. Give it all to me,” said Jean-Paul.

We both tensed for a few minutes and Jean-Paul let my dick slip out of his hole. I reached under and felt his limp dick and I was holding it in my hand. I was kissing Jean-Paul on his neck.

“Do you want to fuck me?”

“Yes. I am horny from how you fucked me. I want you to feel how I felt when your dick was being pushed in me. The feeling was electric,” said Jean-Paul.

I got on my and knees and leaned forward with my head down. My tight love hole was up in the air. Jean-Paul applied some lube as he pushed a couple of fingers in me.

“I am horny and ready to be fucked, Why don’t you get your dick in me. I want to feel your manhood.”

Jean-Paul straddled me and was looking down on my opening and he bent his knees to get the head of his dick at my opening.

“I am going to push my head in. Oh. You are so tight. Yes. Feels good to my dick. Fuck. I am in you; I cannot last too long. I want to empty all my cum in you,” said Jean-Paul.

“Slow down and take it easy. I want to enjoy the feeling in my ass. Oh my God, it feels incredible. Do not stop fucking me, Jean-Paul. Give me your cum. Go ahead. Shoot your cum in me. Give me your hot sticky cum. Fuck me faster. Yes.”

“Your ass is tight around my dick. Agghh. Yes. I am ready to cum. Yes. So good. I am cumming. Agghh. Fuck. Feel me cumming in you,” yelled Jean-Paul.

“Fuck me deep. Make it last. Push your dick in. Deeper, Keep cumming. I want all your cum.”

“Zak, that was wonderful. I am glad that we met. I would like for you to stay the night with me so we can fuck some more,’ said Jean-Paul.

We embraced and had a passionate kiss before we fell off to sleep.

 

Published 
Written by RedPonyak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments