Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zak Enjoys A Live In-Flight Movie

"Zak's fantasy is cut short but release awaits in the friendly skies."

7
3 Comments 3
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Once again I was sitting at the airport. The USA Track and Field National Championship is being held in Miami and some local Philadelphia athletes are participating who have Olympic potential. It would be a boost for the city to have local athletes represented.

The late-night flight out from Philadelphia International should not be crowded. I have my latest James Patterson book, Along Came A Spider to pass the time.

I was turning the first page and a guy approached and sat across from me. I was trying not to stare but there was something that attracted me. He had an oval-shaped face, clean-shaven, and his hair was streaked. His physique was that of an athletic person. He sat down and opened a magazine on swimming.

The baggie shorts he wore exposed the smooth legs with some calf muscle definition. My guess was his thighs would be the same. He caught me looking and he smiled. At that moment I felt embarrassed.

I was trying to stay focused on my reading. My eyes were going from the pages in the book to the guy. He was handsome and I could not keep my eyes off of him. I looked at his left pant leg and noticed something moving. I shifted slightly in my chair and my suspicion was confirmed. I was looking at the head of his dick.

The one thing which gets my attention quickly is the head of a pretty dick with a mushroom-shaped head. I wanted to see more as I was trying to guess the length and the girth. I was thinking if he shaved his pubic area. Since he was probably into swimming, his entire body was hairless. My thoughts had nothing to do with what was on the pages of the book.

He went to adjust his pants and exposed more of his dick. It was fuller than before as I saw the head move. I was thinking if he was teasing me, there would be no apology on my part for looking. A circumcised dick I find to be attractive. The head looked like it wanted to be sucked.

It had been three days since I masturbated, and I could get hard in minutes. All I need is to be walking to the check-in counter with a boner. His dick was like a magnet and I could not look away. The longer I looked the more I started to get an erection. My dick started to stir in my pants. The hell with the book, a sexual fantasy was going to consume my thoughts.

I turned the page in the book to give the impression I was reading. I imagined myself getting out of the chair and crawling over between his legs and pulling his pants down. His semi-hard dick would be resting between his legs. In my fantasy, I started kissing the head of his manhood. My tongue was sliding back and forth across the tip. Some of his sticky clear fluid seeped out.

His hands were stroking the top of my head. It took seconds for the blood to rush into his dick as it stood out. It was a beautiful seven-inch dick. His dick was twitching as I licked it. There is something about having your hands wrapped around a hard dick especially when it belongs to another person.

After a few seconds, I had his entire shaft in my mouth to feel the entire length. The taste of his slick precum was delicious. My lips were going up and down on his shaft as it was pulsating in my mouth.

I could see his grip on the armrest tighten. He was moving his hips to push his dick into my mouth. I could only make out sounds. I did not want him to cum in my mouth. There was a mess between his legs.

I heard a low whisper.

“Oh, God. It is so good. Do not stop, please. Suck it good.”

I let his dick pop out of my mouth. I reached in my pocket for some lube to apply to his dick. My hand was sliding back and forth along his shaft. His meaty manhood felt wonderful. He was thrusting his hips higher out of the chair.

I got up and unbuckled my pants and knelt in the chair next to him.

“I want to take care of your hard dick the right way. I want your pretty dick in my tight hole and we both can feel good. I want to feel you shooting your hot fuck stuff deep in my ass.”

He got out of the chair and placed his hands on my hips, and I got shivers. I wanted to feel his head being pushed into my tight hole. I was horny and I thought I was going to cum as he pushed his dick. I felt the pressure of his head at my opening and I took a deep breath and it happened.

~~~

“Now boarding at Gate 27 for flight OU812 for Miami.”

Fuck! I snapped back to reality and dropped my book. I looked up and the guy winked at me. Since I did not have any underwear on there was a wet spot on my pants and my dick was hard. I waited for the other passengers to get in line.

As I reached the check-in counter I noticed the flight attendants smiling at me.

“Looks like someone spilled something.”

I had a feeling that I was being watched. I was frustrated and horny. As soon as we got into the air I would be in the bathroom jacking off to a violent release. As I passed the counter I was called back.

“Zak, we have an upgrade to first-class for you. It is compliments of the airlines,” said the attendant.

“Thank you very much.”

Once all the passengers were seated the flight attendant, Carlos, went over the pre-flight instructions. He kept looking in my directions. I glanced across the aisle and saw the swimmer guy. I was determined not to look. I was ready to feel the head of his dick going into my ass. I knew it was only a fantasy, but I was feeling good up to that moment.

The only thought on my mind was getting into the bathroom and dropping my pants to masturbate. I wanted to lube up and pull on my dick until it was hard and then to watch my cum shoot out. I hate feeling the way I do.

We had a smooth take-off. Thirty minutes into the flight, Carlos was going through the cabin giving out refreshments. The inflight movies were available free of charge.

“Zak I think you might like “A Shooting In The Cabin”. I will load that for you in a few minutes.,” said Carlos.

lovelyVALERIE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lovelyVALERIE

The lights went dim in the cabin. I looked across the aisle and the swimmer guy had the overhead light on and was reading his magazine.

The guy got up and reached in the overhead for a blanket. He opened the blanket to spread it on the seat. I saw him unbuckle his pants and removed them. I was right, he was clean-shaven. I was speechless. I saw his tight ass and wonderful manhood. He sat back down.

Carlos came and sat down next to me.

“I don’t know if you know but the guy over there just stripped.”

“Zak, you need not worry. Your movie is live over there. There will not be any guns or bullets,” said Carlos.

I felt Carlos place his hand in my lap my and he smiled.

“I was watching you in the waiting area and you were in deep thought watching him. I know where your wet spot came from. You dirty and horny little boy,” said Carlos.

“Okay, I got carried away. He never should have exposed his dick.”

“What is it that you like about dicks?” said Carlos.

“I get turned on watching a dick get hard. I know that I will get to jack it off, suck it, and eventually get it stuck in my tight hole.”

“How does it make you feel?” said Carlos.

“When the head is initially pushed in I get a feeling of fullness. Shivers go through my body. It is pure gratification.”

“A dick should match your personality. I want you to watch the show. He is seven inches and it would be a good fit for you. See how his hand is going up and down as it gets harder. Would you like for me to rub your dick while you watch?” said Carlos.

“Yes, I crave to have a stranger touch my dick.”

“Let me lube you up. I like a beautiful mushroom-shaped head and even girth from head to the base of the shaft. Zak, you feel so good in my hand, nice and smooth. I love it that you have no hair,” said Carlos.

“Oh goodness. I like the way you are squeezing me. It feels so good. Please keep going nice and slow.”

“When was the last time you emptied this thing? You feel hard. Are we going to make a big mess and have cum squirting all over the place?” said Carlos.

I was having a hard time trying to focus on the swimmer guy, my dick being rubbed, and Carlos’s conversation.

The swimmer guy kneeled in the chair facing in my direction. His left elbow braced against the back of the chair to keep steady. He was fucking his hand as his hips were going back and forth. I watch the head of his dick each time he thrust forward. The sight was a turn on.

“Zak, I love anal sex. How about you? said, Carlos.

“I love it. I like a good tight fit and not one that hurts. When the rim slides in I feel such a rush. I like it warm, wet, and smooth.”

Carlos was rubbing my balls as he was jacking me off. My balls were up tight against my shaft. The feeling was unbelievable.

“I don’t know how much more of this I can take. My dick feels like it wants to explode. It has been three days. Fuck! This is so good. Please Carlos keeping doing it. Agghhh. Yes.”

“Zak, would you like for me to pull my pants down? I can let you take your hard dick and slowly push it into my tight opening. I know I can make you cum,” said Carlos.

Carlos took his hand off my dick.

“Zak I think we are coming to the climax of the movie,” said Carlos.

The swimmer guy was lying back up against the window with one leg down towards the floor and the other up on the back of the chair. I had a clear view of his pretty tight hole as it was twitching.

I could hear his breathing increasing as his hips were raised in the air. His leg muscles showed a clear definition. He was going to squirt a load of cum at any moment. His dick was pointing at his face.

“Oh fuck. Oh yes. I am cuummiinngg! Yes. So good.”

I saw a stream shoot from the tip of his dick and land on his face. There were two more to follow. He had his dick near his lips. He opened his mouth and the last stream went right in. I watched his hips drop back in the seat.

He stood up to show his cum soaked body. He wiped the cum off his face and walked over towards me and I extended my tongue to taste his stuff. It was so sweet and sexy. Not a word was said.

“Okay, baby, let Carlos finish you off. I want to taste what you have in there waiting for me. I am not doing all this work to have you shooing all over the place. Do you want Carlos to eat your cum?” said Carlos.

“Yes, but I want to taste it on your lips.”

Carlos started back squeezing my dick while going up and down. I was pushing my hips off the chair.

“Fuck! I am going to cum Carlos. Please make it come up. Please make me feel good. Oh yes. I am cuummiinng.”

The first squirt just shot out and Carlos squeezed me tight to stop the rest of it.

“You are not wasting this stuff,” said Carlos.

Carlos leaned over and I felt his lips cover my head as his hands went back to jerking me off. He was applying suction the get all my cum out. The feeling was intense. He was trying to swallow while jacking me and sucking. He had the right coordination.

I felt my dick go limp and it slipped out of Carlos’s mouth.

“Here Zak, as promised,” said Carlos.

Carlos and I kissed to share my cum. He had soft lips as our tongues mingled with my cum.

I was getting cleaned up and I looked at Carlos.

“Oh shit. I had an accident and shot my load of cum while I was busy with you,” said Carlos.

“So, this was the shoot out in the cabin.”

“Zak you can imagine what the movie will be on the return flight. I might let you cash in some of your frequent flyer miles,” said Carlos.

I was too tired to think about the return flight. What just happened was better than the fantasy. I was ready to close my eyes and sleep.

Published 
Written by RedPonyak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments