Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Writer's Block

"Gazing upon empty pages sometimes lure out the inmost secrets"

14
4 Comments 4
618 Views 618
1.7k words 1.7k words

I stared at the blank screen before me and sighed. For all my twisted desires, none would attach themselves to the page before me. The cursor stood still, winking mockingly, daring me to make it move, to reveal my lusts and needs to her.

“Tell me what you want, you treacherous whore,” I thought. “What makes you tingly and woozy, distracting you from your mundane tasks?”

My perverted mind sent fluttering ideas and dark fantasies tangled in a web I couldn’t get them unstuck from before they dissipated like smoke, leaving my screen just as empty. My heart sank with disappointment with each escaping thought.

“Still nothing?” Tom questioned from the doorway.

“Still nothing,” I confirmed.

He walked into the room and put his arms around my chest.

“Why don’t you revisit Jacob’s Barn?” he whispered in my ear, “No Lisa this time, just Alex, you know how much I love Alex.”

He snuck his hands under my tee shirt and caressed my stomach before his hand moved up and started playing with my nipples.

“It won’t work,” I whispered at his touch, “The hip joins Alex and Lisa; they’re such an integral part of each other.”

“And yet you let her out on her own to be ravaged at that bar, and you let Alex be fucked like a toy by her father?”

Tom always pointed out the flaws in my reasoning.

“Alex needs to go back by himself,” he breathed into my ear as he pinched my nipples, “and really get used by those big cocks, again and again.”

I had missed Alex lately and longed to revisit him, to let him embody my thoughts and desires, and to become the vessel of my needs once more.

“But slut him up badly this time,” Tom added, telling me to get up.

I stood before him and let him pull my tee shirt over my head, leaned in, and sucked my nipple into his mouth, biting softly as his hands unbuttoned me, undid my zipper, and pulled down my boxers along with my pants.

His mouth released my nipple, and he ran his tongue down my chest and stomach, letting his face brush my member. His hands found the low of my back, and he ran his fingers down my buttocks, down the inside of my thighs, and the low of my legs before telling me to step out of my clothes.

He got up and ran his fingers across my chest again, pinching my nipples hard.

He walked over to the dresser and opened the top drawer.

“I think black sets the mood right,” he said and returned with my favorite black thong.

I shivered slightly at his touch as he asked me to step into them, and as he pulled them up my legs and thighs. He gently cupped my balls and tucked them into the thin garment, and as he stood up, he pulled the string tightly between the cheeks of my ass, letting the elastic snap hard against my skin as he released them.

“Sit,” he said, “and let the words fly!”

“Alex’s breath came in short, rapid snaps as he pulled into the parking lot. More cars were sitting there now than with his previous visits with Lisa. He wasn’t sure how that fit into the thoughts that had grown in his mind over the past weeks, but he could not think straight at this point.

He sat silently behind the wheel for a moment, his mind still debating whether his next move indeed was the right one. The voices conflicting his desires were outnumbered by the many screaming their lustful chants inside his head.

Stepping out of the car, Alex adjusted his attire—Lisa’s red thong, the snug fishnet stockings hugging his legs, the fluffed-up skirt, and the tank top that framed his chest. Each adjustment was meticulous, a ritual that excited him intensely.

He pushed open the doors to the barn and noticed quite a few patrons occupying the space. They were all men, either sitting in deep conversation with one another or just watching the TV screens, their flickering images of men ejaculating onto other men’s faces, black men with their cocks deep inside young, white men’s asses, and a very explicit scene of a young man, no older than his late teens, serving a group of seven well-endowed gentlemen in what appeared to be a hotel room.

Alex walked up to the bar, and Johnny recognized him instantly, greeting him with a smile.

“Hello, gorgeous; what will it be today?”

Alex pointed up to the screen showing cumshot after cumshot splattering across the begging faces.

“For starters, give me two of those,” he whispered, “Then a serving of fat, black meat, preferably two.”

Alex caught his fleeing breath as he gazed upon the teenage boy having his ass ridden hard by two cocks while another one slammed into his mouth.

“For dessert, an extra large portion of that,” he said, pointing to the last screen.

Johnny’s face lit up in a huge, satisfied grin.

“Around the corner, the stall at the very end.”

AbbyJackson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyJackson1

“See,” Tom exhaled, “I knew Alex could treat your drought.”

Tom never read a word of my stories until they were finished, nor did he this time. His hands ran down my chest and stomach before gripping my escaping member, which had started to grow out of its netted cage. He adjusted it and gently tucked it back inside my thong, but his touch only excited me further.

He pulled out his silver chain from his pocket, pinched my nipples, and clamped them on his chain.

“Focus,” he said, “Let the words fly!”

“Alex walked down the hallway, trying to ignore the slender black man on his knees, taking Billy’s perfect cock down his throat. There was no denying Billy’s cock, though, and a small whimper shook his body along with a trail of jealousy. Flustered, he pushed the bathroom door open, his heart pounding, and found the stall at the very end.

What might have once been an ordinary bathroom stall now told a different story with its repurposed decor. Handcuffs and shackles hung on each side of the toilet, fastened securely to the walls. Behind the cistern, a chain with a studded collar dangled, and chains hung over pulleys from the ceiling.

He closed the door and sat down, allowing his imagination to run wild as he waited.”

Tom pulled at the chain attached to my nipples and then crawled under my desk. He pushed my legs open and ran his nose over my trembling cock.

“I’m guessing Alex is getting excited?” he whispered, taking in the growing excitement in my cock. His hand eased the fabric of my panties and adjusted my meat so that it now poked its head above the lining, tempting his tongue.

“Alex needn’t wait long before he heard the door to the bathroom open and the heavy footsteps of the chef walking determinedly across the floor. The door to his stall flung open, and Johnny’s impressive stature filled the opening.

“I knew you’d be back,” he grinned.

He grabbed Alex’s arms and cuffed them to the walls, then attached the collar around his neck and pulled the chain tight. He stood astride Alex, undid his pants, and pulled his massive meat out.

“I hear rumors you’ve been training. Let’s see how my cock fits your throat this time.”

Alex opened his mouth, salivating at the thought of having Johnny push himself into him, and Johnny pushed himself into his wanting mouth-pussy.

Alex embraced the suffocating feeling as Johnny’s cock pushed itself down his throat. His head was soon filled by the sloshing sounds of Johnny’s fat meat fucking his throat, and near desperation gripped him as Johnny grabbed the back of his head and picked up his pace. It was with an empty sadness that he could only allow Johnny to pull himself out, but the reward of his thick, hot sperm shooting out in heavy spurts and covering his face eased the immediate loss.

Johnny stood back, satisfied. He then lifted Alex’s skirt and grinned at his cock, escaping the red panties. A small drop of pre-cum had escaped its tip, and it glistened in the stark light of the bathroom.

Johnny grabbed his cock and pointed it between Alex’s legs and relieved himself, his pee drenching the red panties and his cock before trickling into the bowl beneath.”

My cock started oozing pre-cum as I typed the last paragraph, and it was what Tom had been waiting for. His tongue shot out and licked it off me, then he sucked the head into his mouth.

“Johnny fastened Alex's legs to the straps connected to chains hanging from the ceiling. He then pulled the chains through the pulleys, lifting Alex up. With Alex hanging from his arms and legs, his neck secured against the wall behind him, Johnny went back to his bar.

Hanging there, Alex noticed the camera in the ceiling, then the one fastened to the top of the wall of his stall. He was sure there were more, but none he could see. His cock trembled at the thought of someone watching, perhaps recording him. Maybe the next time he entered the barn, it would be himself he’d see, fucked and abused in every possible way.

He didn’t need to wait long before hearing the bathroom door open again, two deep voices discussing what they’d do to me, and heavy footsteps approaching.

Two giant black men appeared at the door, and they smiled sinister smiles as they pulled off their pants. One of them straddled Alex’s head and shoved his big fat meat down his throat as the other one pulled the string from his ass and thrust himself into Alex’s needy hole…”

Tom pushed his finger into me as he slowly pushed his mouth down and around me, swallowing me down his tight throat. His head started bobbing up and down, and my fingers fled the keyboard, leaving Alex to be sodomized for eternity as my hands found the back of Tom’s head.

“Oh, God, fuck me,” I moaned.

And he did.

***

If you enjoyed this story, more truthful than most, I do appreciate your likes and comments.

 

Published 
Written by Dogme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments