Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

White Briefs Part 4

"At one o'clock in the morning, we stood kissing under the moon light"

5
2 Comments 2
7.3k Views 7.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Tony had asked me to have threesome with him and Sandy. This was on my mind as all of us gathered in the cottage locker room to change into our pajamas.

This cottage was ran like a family home, Pop Smith was in charge along with his wife, Mom Smith. Even though most of us were delinquents of some kind, the theory of the school was to expose us to a proper home with nice furniture, to eat at a large dinning room table and to use proper table manners. So part of this proper home life was sleeping in pajamas.

So, all eighteen of us were changing. We all wore the same type of underwear, white briefs. This was my favorite part of the day, oh my god! I had a difficult time staying soft. All of these sexy guys in white briefs and most of us wore them tight so out bulges were showing well. Then as we proceeded the briefs were pulled down. There is something so wonderful about a bunch of guys between the ages of sixteen and eighteen. Some of us were on the smaller end of the size chart... others seemed huge.

One guy "stood out", he was the one who showed me around the campus on my first day. Mark was huge, not just big. He loved to take his time so everyone got a good look at his dick. On more then one occasion Pop Smith had to yell, "Get some clothes on, Mark!" 

Tony had told me that he and I didn't want to look like a couple and the best way would be to fool around with other guys that were in to that kind of thing. One guy that caught my eye was named Joe. He was sixteen like myself and he was small, maybe one hundred and fifteen pounds. One thing that was not small about Joe was his cock. Even when soft he was a good four inches, which made me envious. I loved his bulge and one day he saw me looking at it, he opened his legs and asked me if I wanted to feel it. Of course I didn't hesitate and fondled his manhood through his thin dress slacks. He reached over and did the same for me. This ended with me jacking Joe off. Hard he was a good seven inches. My favorite activity with Joe was playing with his package when he was just wearing his white briefs. He had wonderful nuts and they were warm and squishy in his sack, the briefs amplified his wonderful set of balls.

Such was live at that place, no privacy and plenty of cocks. After we had all put on our Pajamas that night, we went to the large living room and had a devotion. Someone would read from the Bible then we all got on our knees and said the Lord's prayer. As soon as this was done we went up the stair case to the large single room dorm that had bunk beds for us. There were no pillows, maybe they were afraid of us humping them. Well, we found something to hump, usually one another.

Dorm life was surreal, there were guys jacking off and we pretended to not see them. The bunk under mine was often occupied by two guys for a brief period. Kind of a gay guy's paradise, guys fucking and sucking all around. The catch was that I had to pretend to only tolerate it, on the "outs" (this was how we referred to life back home) we all claimed that we would never think abut sex with another dude.

We had been in bed for about an hour when Tony passed the word, "Collection for two". This meant that all were expected to contribute an article of clothing, such as a pajama top or a bathrobe and send it over to Tony's bunk. All the guys realized that two of us were sneaking away for a while and had to make "dummies" in our beds. That way when old man Smith got up in a few hours to take a piss and glanced in our dorm he wouldn't notice any empty bunks. We thought that we were so damned clever.

Tony threw some clothes to me and I followed his lead. We both did our best to make our bunks look occupied, lumping up bathrobes and such to simulate a person deep in sleep.

Then Tony reached under a radiator and brought out a wire with alligator clips at either end. He fastened one end of the clip to the wire that ran to the emergency exit, the other end to the contact on the door. He pushed the bar on the door and it swung open with no sound of the alarm. Then he took a wad of toilet paper and filled the strike plate's cavity so the latch on the door couldn't catch. We stepped out onto the fire escape and shut the door.

When we got to the ground we went behind some bushes where we had hid some clothes and stripped down to the buff, the moon was bright that night and as I looked at Tony I started to get hard. We suppressed our carnal urges and continued dressing Then it was off to our favorite place... the empty cottage.

On the way there Tony ran his hand down the back of my blue jeans, his finger played with my hole. He unzipped his pants and took his dick out. We walked along, he played with my hole and I played with his cock.

"Tony, can I say something?" I asked "I really need to tell you this." I continued.

Tony looked at me as we stood still and replied, "What's up?"

I started to cry, I don't know why. I looked at Tony, the light from the moon made him so handsome to me, "Tony, I am in love with you." I blurted out.

It was about one o'clock in the morning when Tony wrapped his arms around me and we kissed, "Man, baby, I love you too!" he assured me.

We went on to the cottage where Sandy was waiting, we went in the door as she had unlocked it for us.

Ela_Rey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ela_Rey

She looked me up and down and told me that she had something for me. "Try these on," she said as she handed me a bag.

I found the hottest red lacy panties, some matching nylons with lace at the top along with a bra. I quickly shed my "boy" clothes. I didn't even think about Sandy watching. I pulled up the panties which hugged my dick and nuts. The nylons were a new experience, it took some instruction from her to get them on properly. Then Tony hooked my bra. I felt so pretty, so complete and so ready to be fucked by my boyfriend.

To my delight, Sandy put a wig on me and then put lipstick on, she held up a hand mirror. I was now a girl, a sexy female.

Tony couldn't resist me, he held me close and I felt his manhood push into my crotch. I opened his pants and they dropped around his ankles. Then I nuzzled his warm wonderful white underwear. I kissed his cock through his pouch, I worked my tongue inside of them and made contact with his dick head.

Tony directed me down on all fours, he pulled my panties to one side and played with my boy pussy. Sandy had sat down on the floor with her legs spread after she undressed. So I was now looking at the first pussy I had ever seen.

"Do you like this?" she asked as she pulled the lips apart. Before I could answer Tony pushed my face towards her vagina and told me to lick it. I always obeyed Tony, he was my man.

Her pussy had a strange taste and it was very slippery, sort of sticky. I found her opening and stuck my tongue in her vagina, as I did this Tony slipped his man meat in to my ass.

He started to thrust, every time his pubes banged my ass it pushed my face and tongue into Sandy's cunt. It was so hot! All three of us were groaning and moaning. I loved getting fucked. I loved having that dick in me. I loved looking like a girl and being used like one.

"Stick your dick in to my pussy...please, I need cock" Sandy begged. "Hurry, fuck me, I want your girly dick in me."

I don't know how we did it, Tony's wonderful penis stayed in my boy pussy as we shifted positions and my cock was now at Sandy's cunt. Sandy grabbed my dick and lined it up with her fuck hole and nodded to Tony, he shoved me into her using his groin.

Now I was between Tony and Sandy. Tony was fucking me and yes, for the first time I was fucking a girl. I wasn't sure if I liked it or not, it felt good. However Tony's cock in my ass felt a lot better. Tony humped me driving my cock into Sandy's cunt. He reached around me and massaged her breasts, then he told me to nibble on her nipples.

Sandy went crazy, "Fuck, yes fuck, fuck me, I need it, yessss!", she cried.

At same time both my cock, but more so my asshole were in a pre-orgasmic state of bliss. I discovered something in the middle (literally) of all of this, it was fun to wear the panties, maybe a wig and lipstick and to satisfy another guy, but, it was of great pleasure to plant my cock in a pussy as well. Was I gay? Straight? Bi.? Maybe I was just a lucky fucker who could lay aside inhibitions and enjoy sex in a variety of ways.

Suddenly Tony's thrusts picked up pace, I knew what was coming or what would "cum" soon. He started packing my hole with his meat, shoving harder and harder. This had me penetrating Sandy further, harder and deeper.

In a fucking frenzy we all seemed to cry out at once as my cock shot it's load for the first time into more than a Kleenex or toilet paper. Sandy's cunt tightened and she had a vaginal spasm and her eyes rolled back in her head.

Tony yelled, "Take it you little cunt!" as his cock juice flooded my ass.

We knew what we had to do as soon as we caught our breath. Sandy helped me get the lip stick off and handed two cartons of smokes with a few lighters over to Tony. He took two packs out and told me they were for the boys back at the cottage.

He hid the rest along with my girly attire and we dressed and said goodbye to Sandy. As we walked back we each lit a smoke and stopped to kiss.

We got back and put on our pajamas, scampered up the fire escape and snuck back into the dorm. Tony handed a pack of cigarettes over and kept the opened pack for us.

We wanted the guys to think that our excursion that night was all about finding the smokes. They were like gold on campus, many guys would do anything just for a drag from a smoke. Then Joe crept over to my bunk, he reached under my covers and fondled my cock. I think Joe had a "thing" for me.

Then Joe rubbed his itchy nose with the same hand that had been in my crotch, his eyes got big. He knew that smell.

Then like a dummy he turned and announced, "Hey, guess what guys? These boys have been out fucking pussy."

God, I had a lot of questions coming my way the next day. I danced around their questions, made up a story with Tony that they seemed to buy.

I was at that school for six more months, six months of Tony's dick. Six months of the pleasure of having him fuck me as I begged him to never stop.

It stopped the day I was handed a bus ticket and a suit case. I still miss my Tony.

Published 
Written by Imabadboi66
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments