Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What I Saw Surprised Me

"Seeing the pretty head of Max's dick pushed me over the edge to want more."

27
6 Comments 6
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words

I was out on my Saturday morning run along the George Washington Parkway. The temperature was near eighty degrees under a sunny sky. A light breeze was blowing, and my thoughts were drifting as I was thinking about Mex. We had met a few weeks prior along the trail and saw each other every Saturday. He would always grab me, and we hugged briefly. At first, I thought I was strange, but as time went on, I enjoyed it.

Max had a medium build and well-defined muscles and was six feet tall. He always ran without a shirt. When we embraced, I could feel his sweaty body. I hoped we would cross this morning. I did not know if he was into guys, but I really did not care. As I continued to run the more, I was having sexual thoughts about Max and what it would be like if we were alone. I was thinking about how big his dick was when it was hard and if he was clean-shaven. I even thought about how his dick would feel in my mouth if he would allow me to suck him off. I was getting horny, and it was difficult to concentrate on my running.

I made a turn and was going uphill when I looked ahead and saw Max approaching me. I was trying not to look excited. A few other people were passing by, and Max was closer.

“Hey Zak, how are you?” said Max.

"I am doing well and you?"

We were close, and he reached out to embrace me. I willingly moved in closer to wrap my arms around him. I had a tingling sensation. I was trying to control myself, and I wanted to hold him longer.

“I was just thinking about you a few moments ago.”

“I hope it was good thoughts,” said Max.

“I have only good thoughts about you.”

I was doing my best not to let out my true feelings about Max. He went alongside us as we talked. A few feet up the path, Max stopped suddenly and grabbed his leg.

“Oh damn. I have a cramp.”

We were near a bench, and I had him sit down.

“Let me massage your leg to work the cramp out.”

“Okay, that sounds like a good idea. I don’t know where that came from.”

I knelt down in front of Max and had him extend his leg out. I could see the tightness in his calf. I placed my hands on his calf and massaged softly.

“Oh yes, that feels so much better. You can add more pressure and just a little deeper.”

I looked up and saw that Max had his eyes closed and he was enjoying the feel of my hands on his tight calf.

“How does that feel to you? Your calf is tight, and I will try to rub it out.”

“It feels good. I should let you rub my entire body the way you have my leg feeling.”

“Since I know I can do that, and I will not even charge you anything.”

I was waiting to hear if I was going to get a reply to my comment.

“You have me feeling so good. Why not rub the other one as well?”

I did not want to pass up the opportunity to feel his smooth sweaty skin as my hands were sliding up and down his calf. I was edging my hand up his leg to massage his hamstring. I noticed Max adjusted himself on the bench.

“Oh Zak, I am feeling better and just a little longer. I can drift off to sleep if I am not careful.”

“I want to you feel better and I do not mind doing this and I can do more later. Your skin feels smooth, and I enjoy doing this.”

As my hand was moving up his right leg, his shorts moved and near the bottom the elastic of the brief was loose and what I saw caught me off, guard. I looked closer and saw the head of his beautiful dick. I could not get it out of my mind, as I saw a drop of lubricant at the opening. The more I was rubbing his hamstring, the larger his head was getting as it twitched.

“Oh Zak, you are really making me feel so good. I am having a tingling sensation in my body. What are you doing to me? You are going to have to finish me.”

I was confused and did not know what to think about his comment. I know he did not want me to jack him off on the bench, but I would have been glad to do so.

“Max, are you okay?”

“I must have been drifting off, as you are making me feel too good. I am feeling a lot better. We better get moving so we can finish our run.”

“You are right, and it is getting late, and we can finish this later.”

“Zak, you can come over next weekend and we can run from my place and when we get back, I get that body massage. Your hands made me feel good.”

“Max, I can do that.”

“Alright Zak, I will text you my address and I am going to be turning off ahead and I will see you next week.”

“It sounds like a plan, and I will see you then.”

I watched as Max ran out of sight. I was left alone with my thoughts. I looked at my running shorts and there was a wet spot from where I had been leaking my fluid. When I saw the tip of Max’s dick, I was getting aroused. I wanted to push up his shorts to expose his dick and wrap my lips around it. I was imagining how it would swell up and I could feel his hardness.

I wanted to see more of his dick. Now, I have to wait an entire week to not only get my hands on his dick, but I wanted to taste him. I am not sure that he will let me do what I want to do. I think he liked me. I hope he does not have any sex all week. I want his dick full of his creamy cum so that I have a lot to taste. I want to see and feel him squirting. I want to hurry and finish my run so I can jack off. I was horny and wanted to jack off. It is going to be a hard week.

The week went by quickly and I was on my way to Max’s place. I was getting nervous and not knowing what to expect. I had fantasized all week about what I wanted to do to Max. I found a parking spot in front of his apartment, and my heartbeat was faster as I approached the door. I rang the bell.

“Zak, is that you?”

“Yes, it is.”

I heard the buzzer and pushed the door open, but I did not see Max.

“I am back in the bedroom. Come on back, I am getting ready.”

I was walking slowly as my thoughts were racing. I reached the doorway and froze in my steps.

“What is the matter, Zak? I know you have seen a naked guy before.”

“Yes, but I was not expecting to see you like this. I thought we were going for a run.”

“If you still want to go for a run, we can. I wanted that massage about which you had talked.”

I stuttered, searching for the right words.

“We can skip the run and get started on the massage.”

I was standing still as Max approached me and put his arms around my waist and pulled me tight. I could not resist as his lips touched mine. His lips felt soft, and I felt his tongue part my lips as we started some tongue play. I stepped back from him and looked at his dick as it was pointing up. His pretty dick with a swollen head excited me. I wrapped my hand around it and felt it pulsating. I gently applied pressure as I heard Max moan. I let my hand move back and forth. I was thinking about the head of his fat dick entering my mouth and having my lips going back and forth along the length of his seven-inch dick.

SamanthaIsis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaIsis

“Oh Zak, I have been thinking about you since last Saturday. When you were rubbing my legs on the bench, I wanted to cum so badly. I was ready to scream until I realized we were out in public. You had me so horny.”

“You do not know what went through my mind when I saw the head of your dick. You have a pretty dick, and the shape of your head is fantastic. I love your dick and I have not even tasted you. I hope you will let me suck you.”

“I am all yours, Zak, to do whatever you want to. I want to see you naked.”

I removed my shirt, and I remembered I was wearing a pair of red panties. I did not know what reaction I would get.

“Leave your panties on. I love seeing a guy in lingerie. Tell me, Zak, what do you like to do?”

I was trying to process the question.

“Max, I have not given it much thought. The more we would see each other, the more I wanted to be with you. To be blunt, I want to make love to your dick and eat your cum.”

“It sounds like we are going to be doing some nasty things. I hope you like eating cum. It had been a hard week, and I had to fight off the urge to jack off. I have a lot saved up for you.”

Once I had removed the rest of my clothes, Max came closer, and we embraced. I drew my hand to his beautiful stiff dick. I could feel it pulsating and the skin was smooth. My hand was going back and forth along his shaft.

“Oh my God, Max. Your dick feels good in my hand. I want to jack you off until I see you shooting your hot cum. I want to taste you. Oh yes, baby, so good.”

“Yes, Zak, it. Squeeze my dick, baby. Make me feel good. Oh yes. I want to cum so bad. Jack me off, please, baby. Agghh. Yes!”

This was the first dick I had in my hand in months, and I did not want to rush and have him squirting too fast. I was enjoying the feel of his hard dick. I could not get over how beautiful his dick looked.

“Max, I do not want you cumming too fast. I need to play with your dick some more. Lie down on the bed.”

Max was on his back with his legs spread open. I could see his tight opening, which excited me, and I thought about the possibilities. I wondered if he liked for me to play with his tight hole. I reached over to apply some oil to the tip of his dick. I watched the oil drip down his dick and in between his legs and over his tight hole. I took my finger to move it over his tight opening.

“Oh fuck, Zak, yes. Oh my, rub me some more right there. Play with my tight opening baby. It feels so good. Oh yes. Push your finger in me.”

As my finger was rubbing his tight opening, I had a firm grip on his beautiful dick with my other hand. It amazed me at how good his dick felt.

“Oh, Max, what a pretty sight seeing my hand going up and down your fat dick. I am going to make you cum, but not just yet. I want to play with your dick. Your balls are tight up against the base of your dick. I know you want to cum for me, baby, but not yet.”

“Come on, baby, stop teasing me. I want to cum so bad and I feel like I can explode. Oh fuck. Make me cum, now. PLEASE!”

I was enjoying hearing Max talking dirty and getting excited. I had the power over him. I wanted to enjoy his pretty dick. I removed my hand and leaned over to let my tongue touch the tip of his dick. I wanted to taste his sticky pre-cum. I let my tongue twirl around the head of his dick.

“Please, stop teasing me. Make me cum. Oh, fuck, Zak. Please make me cum.”

I opened my mouth to cover the head of his dick. What a feeling, having his pretty head inside my mouth. I was sucking on his head. Oh my God, what a rush. I could feel Max’s legs shaking. I was sucking tighter around his head. Max raised his hips off the bed.

“Oh fuck. Stop it! Make me cum. Please, Zak. Make me cum. You are driving me crazy, sucking the head of my dick.”

I pushed as much of his dick into my mouth as I could get. My head was bobbing up and down. Max was pushing his hips to keep in time with my sucking.

“I am going to fuck your lips until I fill your mouth with my cum. Oh my God. It feels so good Zak. Yes, baby. So good. Agghh. Suck me, baby.”

I let his dick pop out of my mouth.

“You have a pretty fat dick and I love it. I can suck you all day. The taste of your pre-cum is delicious. I think it is about time to taste the real thing. I want you to fuck my lips and fill me with the hot load of cum that you have saved. Come on, baby, let me taste your hot and sticky cum.”

I wrapped my lips back around his dick and sucked tight, and I let my oiled finger slip into his tight opening. I heard Max moan loudly, and he raised back off the bed. He sounded like an animal.

“Oh, Zak. I am ready to cum, baby. I am fucking your face. My dick wants to explode in your mouth. Eat my cum, baby, please suck me faster. Agghh. Yes baby, take all of my dick. Oh, yes.”

I had to keep one hand on Max’s hip so I could keep a finger in his opening. I felt his legs shaking as he was pushing his hips into my face.

“Oh, fuck Zak. Oh, fuck, Zak. Suck me, baby. Deeper. Oh yes, I am going to cum. Agghh. Agghh. I am cumming. I am cumming,  baby. Eat all of my cum. Suck me, baby.”

I felt a powerful squirt of hot cum hit the back of my throat. I was trying to keep up with each squirt of cum. The force was unbelievable. Max had a lot of cums saved up. I could not swallow fast enough as it trickled out the sides of my mouth.

“Oh, God Zak. Yes, baby. It feels too good. Do not stop, please suck me dry. Eat all my cum, baby.”

I had Max’s fat dick pulsating in my mouth as he was squirting the last drops of his warm cum. I let his dick slip out of my mouth as a string of cum dripped down onto his thigh. Sticky cum coated his dick. I licked his shaft clean. I had forgotten how warm cum tastes.

Max relaxed back on the bed and looked down at me.

“Come up here, baby, so I can taste myself.”

I moved up on top of Max as he licked the side of my face to remove his sticky cum. We kissed, and I was sharing a mouthful of cum. We both moaned while our tongues mixed with his cum. I could feel his limp, cum-soaked dick rubbing against my leg.

Max broke our embrace.

“I told you I had a lot of hot cum up for you.”

“You tasted delicious and when you started squirting in my mouth, it was fantastic. I have experienced nothing like that before. Your dick felt bigger in my mouth. I could not suck you fast enough.”

“Zak, you were driving me crazy because I wanted to cum so bad. I have never cum like that before. There is so much I want you to do to me. When you pushed your finger into me, that really set me off. To be honest, I wanted something bigger. Do you think you would like to fuck me?”

“Oh yes. I would love to fuck you.”

We rolled off to our sides, embraced, and drifted off to sleep only to dream about what was going to happen next.

Published 
Written by RedPonyak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments