Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Todd's Sexual Awakening - Part Two

"Todd felt a boner coming on as he looked over at Wes's perfect toned torso with the sun's ray reflecting off the droplets of seawater on his skin"

26
1 Comment 1
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

At the end of summer, a week before starting college, Todd bumped into Wes on his day shift as a lifeguard. He was up on the lifeguard tower watching swimmers in the sea when he sensed someone come up beside him.

"Hey, Bittle," Wes said.

Todd turned to him and his eyes widened at seeing Wes Pope again standing before him shirtless. The sun's rays reflected off the wetness of his wet golden skin. He gulped nervously as his eyes lingered down over the guy's perfect body.

"Hey, Pope," he said. "I didn't know you worked as a lifeguard as well."

"Yeah, always do. The water, man, is fine."

"Yeah, it is," Todd agreed. He turned back to the swimmers. Todd felt the stirring in his groin again. The feeling he wished he never would feel again. Todd quickly turned his back to him and glanced down with horror. He had a boner sticking out of his black shorts.

No, not again. I'm not gay! he thought.

Todd rushed down the tower.

"Hey, Bittle, where you going?" Wes called.

He hurried to the beach's men's room and locked himself in a cubicle and stared down with horror at the excitement in his shorts. Todd banged the wall with his left fist with frustration.

Why is this happening to me, again?! he thought angrily. All summer long I've been around guys and this hasn't happened.

Todd spent the next five minutes jerking off to get rid of the excitement. His body spasmed when he reached the climax. There was no tissue so he unlocked the door and went to the sink and washed his hands. He adjusted his shorts and checked there were no stains on them before walking back out.

Todd spent the rest of the day working side by side with Wes until the evening as the sun was setting making an orangey-red colour across the sky.

He was about to head home when Wes called to him.

"Hey, Bittle."

Todd turned around and saw Wes walking toward him.

"Are you free tonight?" he asked.

"Yes, why? I was just going to head home and crash," he replied.

"Fancy going to the beach party that's happening?"

Todd smiled as his heart began to pound. "With you?" he asked.

Wes smiled. "Yeah, who else is there?" he laughed.

"Sure," he said. "I probably should go home and change."

"No, you look good as you are."

Was Wes flirting with me? Todd wondered to himself.

An hour later, it was completely dark and Wes and Todd were enjoying themselves down at the crowded beach party drinking a beer.

"Hey, Todd, can I talk to you privately?" Wes asked.

"Sure," Todd replied.

They walked away from the party along the beach as the waves of the sea crashed over their bare feet in silence.

Wes sat down on the golden white sand and Todd joined him.

"So... Wes....what did you want to talk about?"

Wes took him by complete surprise and kissed him full on the lips.

"Wes... I.." Todd began.

"Sorry, Wilkins, I shouldn't have done that," Wes replied.

His heart was pounding against his chest. "No, you shouldn't be sorry," Todd told him. "I'm just surprised. As I didn't think you were..."

"Gay?"

Todd nodded his head.

"Neither did I think you were either," he replied. "As you're with that blonde chick."

"I'm not. I mean, I don't think I am. I've never looked at a guy like that before," Todd told him.

IrisMorga
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrisMorga

Wes looked at him and their eyes met.

They leaned in towards each other slowly with their lips almost touching as they felt the spark between them. Their lips met.

Todd pulled away and got to his feet.

"What's wrong?" he asked getting to his feet as well.

"I'm with Amy Daniel."

"But you like me."

"I gotta go," Todd said, turning away.

Wes pulled him back to face him and kissed him passionately.

This time, Todd didn't resist and kissed him back hungrily with passion and they fell back on the sand in the darkness out of sight of anyone. What did this mean for Todd? Was he gay? Or was he bi-sexual? Or Bi-curious? Either way, he wanted to find out exactly what he was by continuing on kissing Wes Pope.

"What are you doing?" Todd asked, beginning to panic as he watched Wes begin to untie the knot on his shorts.

Wes just grinned then glanced down and noticed the excitement in his shorts. "Someone's wanting to play." He pulled down Todd's shorts before he resisted and looked down at his hard dick. "Hey, Bittle, have you ever been given a blowjob before?"

He shook his head.

"Well, be ready for me to rock your mind."

Todd closed his eyes as he gasped in pleasure as Wes's lips wrapped around his hard cock. He softly moaned. He didn't realise how amazing a blowjob felt until now. "Oh, God! I'm cumming!" he cried. He exploded ejaculation deep inside Wes's mouth with his body trembling.

Wes looked at him with satisfaction as he swallowed. "Enjoyed?" he asked.

He nodded. "Wow," he said.

He laughed. Wes unbuttoned his shorts and then unzipped them getting out his own rock-hard cock.

Todd felt arousal and his cock came to life again. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"What? You didn't think you'd only get to receive pleasure, did you? Suck it."

His eyes lingered down to Wes's cock and moved forward taking the cock slowly into his mouth. It was the first time Todd had tasted cock before. It tasted salty and sweet at the same time but hearing Wes gasp with pleasure made him suck faster. He felt his head being pushed down to go deeper as he moved his head up and down.

Wes moaned loudly with pleasure. "I'm cumming!" he cried. His body spasmed as he exploded into Todd's mouth. He breathed heavily. "Want more? How about it, Bittle?"

"What do you mean?" Todd asked.

"You're so cute," he commented. His cock grew hard again as got in between Todd's legs. "Relax."

Todd grimaced in pain as he felt Wes's cock penetrate his ass and watched him riding on top of him. The pain subsided and turned to pleasure. He began to moan as he began to move his right hand up and down his cock.

They both orgasmed at the same time exploding over their hand and chest.

"Wahey! Check out hot gay sex on the beach with other than Todd BIttle himself," said one of the guys from the party with his friends. "This is going to go viral ladies and gentlemen."

A group gathered around to see them pulling their shorts up again. Wes and Todd looked humiliated but it was one pleasurable experience.

"What? You didn't think you'd only be the one receiving pleasure, did you

Published 
Written by passion4lust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments