Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Today with Gary and Vern

"Gary brins his friend Vern over to Tammy's House"

17
8 Comments 8
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

At 1:00 PM the doorbell rang. Gary and his black friend, Vern, arrived to have their way with Tammy.

I am Tim and also Tammy. I am divorced, sixty years old, five foot six inches tall, one hundred forty-five pounds with a small and skinny penis. My wife left me for bigger cocked men. She said I wasn’t man enough for her. She was right: I am a sissy who dresses up in female clothing and likes to service real men.

The doorbell sounded, right on time.

“Hi Gary, and you must be Vern,” my squeaky voice nervously said.

“Come on in and let’s get comfortable,” I finally exclaimed.

I led them to the playroom downstairs and straight to the bar.

Gary said he would have a Gin and Tonic. Vern wanted a shot of Jack and also a Jack and Coke. I made the drinks and also made a Fuzzy Naval for myself.

“Well Tammy I must say you not only are dressed up as a cute little sissy but you are drinking a sissy drink as well,” Gary said.

I was in my black girly outfit. I had a floor length black silk lounge coat, black bra, black panties, black garter belt and black support stockings. On my little feet were five inch black high heels. I was wearing a blond wig and had my make-up on as well as all my nails in bright red polish. I must say I think I looked very hot.

Both Gary and Vern laughed as I took a sip and said, “You are right about that Gary, I am a girly little sissy and I enjoy sissy drinks. But I also enjoy having real men do nasty things to me.”

I went up to Gary and kissed him on his mouth. He kissed back running his tongue into my mouth as he pulled me close to his hard body.

I broke away and asked the guys if they would be more comfortable with less clothing on.

Vern said, “She doesn’t waste any time does she, Gary?”

I leaned up against a bar stool and watched my two hunks disrobe.

Gay is a hard body standing six foot two inches, weighing in at one hundred ninety-five pounds. He is completely hairless from head to toes with a beautiful eight inch cock and big balls.

Vern is also a hard body. He plays wide receiver for an indoor football team. He is six foot five inches, two hundred forty pounds, also hairless and sports a 9” and very thick cock. His big balls hang down several inches.

When they finished undressing I let out a soft low whistle. “Wow, you guys look delicious.”

Vern said, “Hey Gary can I have first crack at Tammy?”

“She is all yours,” exclaimed Gary.

Vern was forceful. He kissed me hard. He ran his big hands all over my girly body. He took my robe off, pulled my panties aside to get at my creamy white ass cheeks. Running his powerful hands over my bottom caused me to swoon.

Vern put me over his shoulder and carried me to the bean bag pillows that are scattered about on the floor.
He placed me down so I was kneeling down. His black rock hard cock was in my face. He grabbed me behind my head and pulled me to his manhood.

Like a good little sissy, I leaned in and gently kissed the tip of his mushroom headed love muscle. It jerked and hit my nose and came back to my mouth. I waited no longer. I opened my mouth and took him in. I sucked on his monster cock getting it real wet, then leaned in and took his thick meat all the way down my throat until my nose was on his hairless pubic bone and his balls were on my chin. My tongue was busy rubbing his shaft and I sucked for all I was worth.

Soon I felt his cock swell. I quickly bobbed my head up and down on his giant cock all the while my little hands were rubbing his shaft.

My work was soon rewarded. Vern yelled out, “Oh fuck, she made me cum so quickly.

sublimesquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sublimesquirt

Auggghhh. Oh shit, oh fuck I’m cumming!”

Vern unleashed a torrent of hot thick man juice. I felt him spurt eleven times. He filled my mouth to overflowing. I swallowed repeatedly to keep up with his erupting penis.

I kept sucking even when his cock was spent. The entire time Vern was moaning and talking incoherently, I was swirling my tongue all around his massive cockhead and in his slit.

Vern’s cock went limp as I allowed it to slip from my hungry mouth.

“Wholly crap Gary, that was the most powerful orgasm I have ever felt,” Vern said between breaths.

“I told you Tammy were good didn’t I?”

“You sure did. Give me some time because I want to sample her fine creamy white tight ass as well,” Vern said.

It was now Gary’s turn. He turned me around and put me on my hands and knees. I felt him squirt gel on my man pussy and then felt the tip of his large cock at my opening. No more kissing, no touching just fucking. He pushed his hard cock into my opening with one mighty push. It took my breath away.

For about five minutes Gary pounded away at my very sensitive love hole. I was on the verge of coming when he pulled out, spun me around and unleashed his pent up load on my face and in my open mouth. Rope after rope of runny ejaculate poured out and splashed on me. I swallowed several mouthfuls and then savored the last one.

Gary said, ”Come here my sweet little girl,” as he bent down, cradled my face in his hands and kissed me full on my cum soaked mouth.

It was a loving kiss. A kiss I never experienced as a married man with my wife.

My wife never did take much pleasure in our love making. If I was allowed to cum at all it was when I jerked off after I spent hours licking her to several orgasms. Or when she took lovers and I was ordered to clean them up then afterward she allowed me to be fucked by one of them. I usually came touching myself while they were fucking me.

But this was different. Gary kissed me with passion. He tasted his cum in my mouth. He kissed me softly and tenderly. I was in sissy heaven.

I felt the bed move. Vern had slid under me into a sixty-nine position and took my ever so hard tiny skinny pee pee into his mouth. His semi-erect cock was below my face.

Gary said, “Suck him until he is hard Tammy.”

I obeyed his command.

I took him to my open mouth. My little thing was now completely in Vern’s mouth. He sucked me with great suction. I exploded quickly.

I convulsed six or seven times, unloading my clear thin liquid in his mouth. I had to release Vern’s now rock hard massive cock as I screamed out, “Yes, oh yes, oh my, oh my, thank you.”

Vern moved out from under me. He positioned me on top of him and lowered my ass to his pole. His giant black cock slid into my receptive cunt. My feet were on the bed. I rose up and down impaling my cunt on his cock.

Vern was also slamming into my body as I forced myself downward.

Soon Vern yelled out, “Here it comes my sweet little sissy. Here comes what you want.”

Vern shot his second load directly into my pussy. It felt warm and wet as he unloaded a fountain of man juice.

I was being split open as his cock was all the way in my bowels. I reached for my clit and rubbed it back and forth. Then I was coming also. My sperm shot all the way to my face. Splash after splash struck my face. Some of my juice went in my eyes, some in my mouth. My ass was in pain and my cock in pleasure. My brain was screaming out with both. It was the best feeling I have ever experienced.

We rested. We cleaned up. We drank. We ate. We fucked again.

Published 
Written by torpedoman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments