Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Time to Explore Part 2

"Continuation of my exploration"

17
4 Comments 4
3.2k Views 3.2k
410 words 410 words

A continuation of my true story of exploration.......

My heart was pounding as I slide it in so slowly. It felt SO big. There was pain as I broke into a sweat over my entire body. I stopped for a moment and let myself adjust. I wanted this! My cock deflated a moment. I slowly started pushing again as a gay orgy took place on my tv in the background.


Normally, I was more attracted to the act of gay sex than the male form but as I stretched and filled, I was feeling a sexual attraction to individual men I was seeing on the tv. My cock re-inflated as I watched their glistening muscles, muscular male bodies, hard cocks, the sexuality was so primal and hedonistic. I just wanted to dive in that oily mess and fuck and be fucked.


My balls pulled up way high. My cock was so hard, veiny, and throbbing. I was in this homo-erotic bliss as moved the dildo more and more. I could feel myself open up. As I moved the dildo, my ass started to sound like a wet pussy. Then, that twinge inside started. I got why some guys are size queens. It felt amazing. "Fuck me," came out of my mouth without even thinking about it.


I lay there slowly to moderately moving. I explored my body, I explored my insides, I explored the feel of the big, beautiful dildo. I moved in short thrusts, long thrusts, slow out, fast in, etc. My cock looked huge. So much precum leaked on me it was running down my sides. I was home alone so I turned up the sound on the TV to hear the men more.


I finally couldn't take any more arousal. I slipped a pillow under my ass, raised my legs higher, and started pounding my ass. I envisioned a sweaty, muscular huge cocked man pounding me, testing the limits of my insides. It only took a few strokes for me to explode. I coated my body again in my cum. My legs shoot straight out and shook. My contracting ass pushed the dildo out. My eyes rolled back in my head and I swear I briefly passed out for a millisecond.


I lay there for a while recovering. Finally, I got up, grabbed the smaller realistic dildo, and headed to the shower. I need to wash the sweat and cum off me and get something to eat.............

Published 
Written by bottomshooter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments