Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Time to Explore

"Exploring a fantasy while alone"

38
16 Comments 16
7.8k Views 7.8k
987 words 987 words

The following is true......

After the door closed and she left for the weekend, I wanted to make sure she was on her way (this was before "find my iphone" was a thing) so I cleaned up around the house, did the dishes, started laundry, etc. all the while with a 7+ inch cock so hard, I thought it was going to break.

Something had happened in the prior couple of months.  I had gone from watching mostly porn of large-breasted women, shemales, and reading gay erotic stories to watching just gay porn.  Where the visual of two men getting it on, kissing, and fucking was a total turn-off (but reading about it was hot) a few months ago to gay sex now dominating all of my sexual thoughts and all my masturbatory fantasies.

After she made her safe arrival call, my heart raced as I headed to the bedroom.  I slid the DVD I made of hours of gay sex scenes into the player and pressed play.  I stripped off my clothes.  My muscular body firm.  My hard 7.5-inch cock sticking straight up.  My veins prominent.  My balls already pulled up and wishing I was walking into a room full of naked gay men saying, "Show me....teach me...."

As the naked men started showing on my big screen TV in my bedroom, kissing, licking, sucking, fucking, cumming.  Plenty of my favorite scenes....a man cumming just from getting fucked. 

I reached between the mattresses and pulled out a realistic 7inch dildo and a 10inch realistic dildo. I laid a couple layers of towels on the bed.  I also grabbed a bottle of Astroglide I had bought for this weekend.  Then, I placed an old garden tool handle between the mattresses.  It had a bulbous end and was the perfect length for getting on my hands and knees and fucking myself silly as I watched men fuck each other.  I put towels under the handles and placed a condom on it.  I had learned to secure the condom with rubber bands because my ass is tight and, much to my surprise, there is a whore that lives within me and I will yank the condom off with my tight ass once I get going.

I then lay on the bed slowly stroking my big hard cock intently watching the men before me.  I absorbed every detail of what the men were sharing as an enormous amount of precum flowed from the tip of my cock.  I watched the pleasure they shared.  I noted the connection between them, how different it seemed than between a man and a woman, a different understanding, and how arousing and appealing it was.

I watched for the longest time, edging slowly and then fast, stopping just before I was going to explode.  I would watch without touching myself for a bit as my urge to shoot abated.  The more I did it, the more I wanted it.  My cock was so hard and my ass was twitching.  I was feeling sexual things I had never felt and was loving it.  I was loving the primal fucking, the kissing, the hard cocks, the tongues in asses, the stretched asses, but really drove me wild were scenes of intense intimate connection and men who appeared in love cumming together during anal sex.

BelaHabibi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaHabibi

I took the 7-inch realistic dildo and started licking, sucking, and running my tongue all over it.  I almost came doing it as I thought of a man riding me, one in my ass, and one in my mouth.  I couldn't touch my cock while I did this.  I didn't want to cum as being on this edge was beautiful.  

I pulled my legs up as I put lube on my fingers.  I just moaned as I slid one finger in and then two.  I moaned loudly as I slid a third finger in.  My fingers were squeezed so tight they hurt slightly.  The puddle of precum was growing on my lower abdomen as I continued to suck the dildo and finger my ass.  The gay sex continuing on TV was multiplying the sexual environment I was so enjoying.  I needed it in me. 

I slid my fingers out and quickly lubed the 7-inch dildo.  It hurt as I slid it in a little too quickly.  My cock deflated as my ass burned but as I lay there watching the men fucking, my feeling in my ass turned to pleasure as my cock re-inflated.  The more I fucked myself, the harder I got.  I explored sensations taking my time and moving it around in me.  My mind craving a male lover intensely.  Finally, I moved my legs a little higher and wider, put a pillow under my ass, and started pounding my ass.  I had never felt pleasure like that.  My body was sweating and would sometimes tremor as I rapidly fucked myself.  Finally, I had to touch my cock. 

As I went to touch my cock, my fingernails grazed my side.  Without even touching my cock, I erupted like a fountain.  I almost passed out as I shot nine huge ropes.  The first three shooting past my head and hitting the headboard.  The next six shooting all over my hair, face, and chest and then many smaller ones coating my abs.  My legs quivered and I felt like I was having an out-of-body experience.  I loved the heat of my cum landing all over me.  My ass milked the dildo like it knew what it was doing.  I had never had an orgasm anywhere like that.  I felt so different after the orgasm.  I stayed hard as I watched the TV letting the cum run down my body until it got too cold and then I took a deep breath and looked at the ten-inch dildo.

If you want me to continue with telling about my long night, let me know.

 

Published 
Written by bottomshooter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments